The Bradley Bunch - Cover

The Bradley Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 3: The Cousins

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Cousins - Robert Bradley and Lisa Taylor are two bisexual swingers who blend their families and along the way discover the joys of sex with their teenage children, with their extended family, and with friends. My thanks to WRC 264 who helped edit the early chapters. Any problems with the story lie with me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Lauren Taylor was frustrated and apprehensive about where she would be living during the coming school year. She had been accepted at UC San Diego, and she was looking forward to that. The question was how to find an affordable apartment. She had spent the day apartment hunting, but the rents in La Jolla were way too high. Even with roommates, she didn’t think she could swing it. And believe it or not, living in campus housing was even more expensive than an off-campus apartment. She had a good idea of what she could afford, but there seemed to be nothing to be had within her budget. Her mom had a good job, and Robert made a good living, but there was that new big house, and more kids coming up behind her. They would need help with college funding too. It was only the first day of apartment hunting, and she had another day to look, but she wasn’t sanguine about her prospects.

At least she had a place to stay while she was looking, at her uncle’s house. Lauren didn’t know her Uncle Jim and Aunt Rebecca all that well. Their families hadn’t been all that close. Their home in San Diego was too far from Lauren’s family in Merced for frequent visits, so they saw each other only about once or twice a year. But they were good people and happy to have her crash at their place while she was apartment hunting. Her cousin Brandon even gave up his bedroom to her, and Brandon seemed genuinely happy to do so.

While they had weren’t especially close, Lauren did like the Taylor family quite a bit. The two Taylor families—her mother had taken her maiden name back after leaving her father, and her three kids were now all Taylors too, as if her biological father had been erased from existence—didn’t look much alike. Lauren’s family, with the exception of her brother Christopher, all had red hair, fair skin, and freckles. Christopher had dark brown hair, like all the San Diego Taylors. He even looked a bit like her mother’s brother, who was a handsome guy, in good shape for a man of forty. Her Aunt Rebecca, however, was exotic. She was French, complete with a sexy accent. And she was gorgeous, thin and lithe, with long brown, almost black hair, and fair skin. Their two boys, Brandon and Ryan, were younger versions of their father, and Katie, while only fourteen and yet to blossom, looked like she would take after her mother.

She and Brandon did have one special bond, however. They had been each other’s first kiss. It was at a family picnic a few years earlier. She had been fourteen and he thirteen. They wandered off from the crowd and found a place to talk; the younger siblings had been annoying them, and as teenagers they now had no time for the little twerps. And they’d ended up kissing, that is until they were interrupted by Brandon’s little sister Katie. The kissing had all been pretty chaste, but it was nice. They’d never followed up on it, but Brandon had figured in many of her fantasies since, even after she had slept with other boys. And from the way that Brandon had smiled at her when she arrived, she figured he remembered it fondly as well. The fact that they were cousins, didn’t really bother her. It’s not like they had had sex. It was only a few kisses.

The Taylors had a nice home in La Jolla, on a quiet, residential street, within walking distance of the university. Uncle Jim and Aunt Rebecca were both software developers. Lauren didn’t understand exactly what they did, but she did know they made good money. The house, while not huge or opulent, was big enough with four bedrooms, so each of their kids got their own, no sharing. One thing was a bit odd though. She had noticed when she first arrived that each of the bedrooms had a king-sized bed, not just the master bedroom. That was kind of a luxury. She didn’t know any other kids her age who had a king-sized bed.

When she returned to the Taylor home that afternoon, she told her aunt the dispiriting news, and Rebecca commiserated with her. Her aunt, while sympathetic was bluntly honest, telling her that finding a place in her price range in this rental market would be next to impossible. But she told her not to give up hope. There were a lot of incoming freshmen in worse financial straits than her, and they managed. She promised Lauren she would think about options, and they could have a strategy session the next morning. Meanwhile, it was the Taylors’ date night, and she and her husband were going out together, something they did every week, time together as a couple.

So Lauren ended up in her aunt and uncle’s living room, frustrated, bored, and checking Instagram just for something to do when Brandon and Ryan came in.

“Want some company?” said Brandon.

“Sure,” replied Lauren, happy to have anything to take her mind of the worry of apartment hunting and how she was going to afford to live here. “What do you guys do for fun around here?”

Brandon and Ryan exchanged glances. “We could watch a movie,” said Brandon.

“Sure, if you want to.”

“We’ve got some weed.”

“That’s better.”

“I’ll be right back with it,” Ryan said, dashing out of the room.

“You’re parents aren’t going to come home?” asked Lauren, a bit afraid of getting in trouble with her aunt and uncle after they had been so nice to her.

“Not for hours,” said Brandon. “Besides they’re cool about weed, and other things.”

“And Katie?” she asked, not picking up on what “other things” might be.

“She’s on her phone Snapchatting friends. She won’t come down. And if she’s does, she’s cool. as long as we share with her.”

Ryan returned with a bag of weed and a pipe. The three set to it, passing the pipe around, not speaking.

“This is nice,” said Lauren as she felt the drug take hold. She stretched out on the sofa, putting her feet on Brandon’s lap.

“You know what I’m thinking of?” asked Brandon.

“No, what?”

“That time four years ago when we kissed.”

Lauren looked over at Ryan, who seemed deliberately to not be paying attention. Then she took a good look at Brandon. He was good looking. Too bad he was her cousin. That innocent kissing years ago was one thing, but what she was thinking about would be something else. “I think about that sometimes too. It was nice.”

Brandon started to stroke her leg. “You know, we could do more if you want.”

“You baddie,” she said, playfully kicking him. “We’re cousins.”

“So what?”

“First cousins.” Another playful kick.

“If you don’t want to, that’s cool.”

“I didn’t say I didn’t want to. It would just be wrong.”

“Weed makes me horny too,” interjected Ryan.

Brandon and Lauren broke out giggling.

“Don’t laugh, it does,” Ryan said, as he stood up and walked over to them. He bent over, lifted Lauren by the shoulders so he could sit down with her head in his lap. Lauren let him, but looked at him quizzically. “It’s easier to pass the pipe this way. No standing up,” he gave as way of excuse.

Lauren closed her eyes, enjoying the high and Brandon stroking her feet and legs. Soon Ryan was stroking her arm and hair. That was especially nice. Ryan’s hand brushed against her breast. It seemed to be an incidental touch, but a tremor went through her as he did so. She felt Brandon’s hands move up her leg, stroking the inside of her thighs. Ryan’s hand brushed against her breast again, then again. Through the fog of her high she realized her two cousins were coming on to her. At first she did nothing, continuing to lay there, letting them gently massage her. Brandon continued his stroking her inner thighs, moving perilously close to her sex. Ryan gave up the pretense of incidental touch and cupped her breasts.

She knew she wanted them, but which one? “What are you guys doing to me?”

“Isn’t it obvious? asked Brandon. “Do you like it?”

“Yes. It’s lovely.”

“Do you want to do more?”

“Yes,” she said without thinking. “But what are you two going to do? Flip a coin?”

“Why not both of us?”

The idea that she might have two boys at once had never crossed her mind. How would that work?

Before she could think about it any further, Ryan leaned down and kissed her, his tongue parting her lips. She kissed back as she felt Brandon slip out from under her legs and start to unbutton her jeans. Soon Brandon was tugging them off, as her kissing with Ryan grew more impassioned. Then Brandon was tugging at her panties, and she lifted her bottom to let him slide them off. A moment later he was kissing her inner thighs.

When Brandon first kissed her labia she shuddered and moaned, breaking her kiss with his brother. Ryan slipped out from under her and started to pull her pullover off. That led to a scramble as the teens rapidly took off the rest of their clothes, and the two boys repositioned Lauren back on the couch. Brandon once again went down on her while his brother started kissing and sucking at her rather large breasts.

Lauren was in heaven. She loved to have her breasts sucked. It was like there was nerve connecting her nipples with her clit, and to have one hard-bodied young man sucking on them while another was between her legs was simply amazing. And Brandon was really good at it. He was running his tongue up her labia, coming up underneath her clit, which he would take between his lips and suck, before repeating the process. Again and again, occasionally varying his tongue’s motions, sometimes circling her clit before beginning to suck, sometimes plunging it as deep as he could into her vagina, so that she never quite knew what to expect.

She felt the orgasm build, starting in her feet and then the tingle running up her legs, until it exploded over her. She bucked and writhed, and suddenly Brandon’s tongue on her now-so-sensitive clit was too painful; she pushed his head away. Ryan’s tongue on her nipple hurt too, but there was nothing she could do about that. She only had two hands.

Eventually the orgasm subsided. It had seemed like forever, a delightful forever, although it was probably no longer than ten seconds. She just leaned back.

A moment later she felt the head of Brandon’s cock rubbing up and down her labia, gently probing for the opening to her vagina. She raised her hips to give him a better angle; she wanted him inside her.

Brandon pressed forward, and she felt him enter her. Then she felt the head of Ryan’s cock against her lips, so she reached up and grabbed it, pulling back the foreskin. She opened her mouth and took him inside her too. He was already hard, and both brothers had good-sized cocks. Not huge, but more than merely adequate and bigger than the other boys she’d had so far.

Lauren reveled in being filled at both ends by her cousins. Brandon’s sliding in and out of her was sheer pleasure, and Ryan tasted and smelled good, a hint of the aroma of soap and a bit of saltiness from his pre-cum on her tongue. She was starting to feel the build-up to another orgasm, when Brandon started thrusting faster, which felt good while it lasted, but a few moments later he stiffened as he came inside her. A mild disappointment, but both he and the evening were young. He would probably get hard again.

She slid off the couch and kneeled before Ryan, doubling her efforts at sucking his cock. As she licked his shaft, to her surprise Brandon joined her, licking at his brother’s cock. She stopped for a second and looked at Brandon, who winked at her, then she looked at Ryan, who had his eyes closed. Both brothers were nonchalant, as if this were perfectly normal. She guessed that it was, and went back to licking Ryan, moving down to take his balls into her mouth, as Brandon started to deep throat his younger brother.

Ryan couldn’t take this double attack for too long, and he too stiffened and shot his load into his brother’s waiting mouth. Brandon took it all, licking the last drops from his brother’s urethra. He then turned to Lauren, taking her head in his hands and kissing her, transferring his brother’s cum into her mouth. It was salty and musky. She didn’t know why, but this simple act turned Lauren on. The idea of his sharing his brother’s cum with his cousin was kinky, and she could feel a tingle deep inside her that signaled that for her the evening was just beginning.

“How could you guys start without me?”

The voice brought Lauren out of her reverie. Breaking Brandon’s kiss, she turned to see who had spoken. It was Katie. The fourteen-year-old must have been there for a while because she had already shed her clothes, and was standing there in all her naked glory. Short and elfin, she had yet to develop the curves of an older teen, looking almost like a young boy with her short hair and small breasts. Lauren’s eyes were drawn to her pussy, which was hairless except for small, neatly trimmed patch on her mons.

“Do you like girls, Lauren?” Katie asked.

“I’ve never...” Lauren couldn’t finish. Her mind was overwhelmed, a shocked jumble.

“Would you like to try?” Katie asked, and without waiting for an answer knelt down next to her and kissed her.

“I can taste Ryan. I love my brother’s cum. Doesn’t he taste good?”

Lauren nodded, and her cousin kissed her again, this time harder and deeper. Lauren surrendered to the pleasure, pulling her young cousin in, and the two girls desperately kissed

After a while, Katie broke the kiss, leaned back and took Lauren’s breasts into her hands.

“My god, these are huge! I love them.” She leaned down and started sucking on Lauren’s right nipple, before switching to the left. “I’m falling love with these.”

Meanwhile, Brandon and Ryan had retired to the couch, watching the show and slowly stroking each other back to hardness.

“You’ve never been with a girl?” Katie asked.

“No,” said Lauren, able to answer this time.

“Just lean back.”

She leaned Lauren back until her older cousin was lying on the floor. The smaller girl lay on top of her, kissing her again, her hand probing between Lauren’s thighs. She felt the wetness in her cousin’s crotch, running a finger along her slit and scooping out some of the wetness on her finger. Katie brought her finger to her mouth and tasted it.

“I can taste Brandon. Do you want a taste?”

Lauren’s eyes opened wide, and Katie took this for a yes. With her finger, she scooped out another dab of Brandon’s cum mixed with her own juices and brought it to Lauren’s mouth. Lauren sucked at it, tasting the salty musk.

Then Katie dropped down and put her face to her cousin’s cunt. First she plunged her tongue as deep as it could go into her vagina, licking upwards and scooping whatever was left of Brandon’s orgasm. Then she licked around her cousin’s clit, before latching on and sucking it. Lauren screamed with delight.

Lauren had never felt like this. It was hard to believe, but Katie was better at pussy eating than Brandon. Or maybe she was just so turned on. The idea of brothers and sisters fucking, of brothers sucking brothers’ cocks was ... was ... it was taboo, that was the word for it. But then the orgasm hit and she lost the capacity for rational thought. She bucked her hips, trying to throw Katie off her; it was too intense. But the fourteen-year-old was latched tight onto her eighteen-year-old cousin’s clit and wouldn’t let go. Wave after wave washed over her before she could finally break free. She curled up in the fetal position and whimpered.

Finally after a few moments Lauren recovered and opened her eyes. Katie was lying next to her, looking into her eyes. She looked around for the boys and saw that they were a few feet away, engaged in a sixty-nine.

“Are you recovered enough to eat my pussy?” asked Katie.

Lauren nodded. “But I’ve never done that before.”

“Don’t worry. Just do to me what you like to have done to you.”

Lauren leaned in and they kissed, tongues probing deeply. She ran her hands along Katie’s side. Her cousin was tiny, slender and still somewhat hard like a boy, not curvy and fleshy like she was herself. She felt her breasts mash up against Katie’s as they embraced, hers were so much bigger than her cousin’s, which were small, but pert and cute. Lauren broke their kiss and slid down her cousin’s body, kissing as she went, stopping at Katie’s breasts to suck the nipples, which grew hard and poked up like pencil erasers. Then she continued her downward journey, kissing her cousin’s flat stomach, until she came to the vee between her legs. Lauren kissed her mons, feeling the wiry hair that was cropped short tickle her lips and chin. Then she moved to the side, kissing Katie’s inner thigh, and her cousin obligingly spread her legs for her. This was it, the moment of no return.

She took a tentative lick at Katie’s labia, and a shudder ran through her cousin. This gave Lauren confidence and she tackled the job more aggressively. She had been afraid that it would taste bad, or the smell would disgust her, but it wasn’t like that at all. There was no smell, and she tasted tangy, an enjoyable taste. She continued to lick the labia, now and then taking them into her lips and sucking. Then she pushed her tongue deep into Katie’s vagina and licked upward until she came in contact with her clit. Katie arched her back and moaned, clamping her thighs around her cousin’s head.

Lauren did what Katie had done to her, sucking her clit into her mouth, but she also inserted a finger into her cousin’s vagina, then another, finger-fucking her as she sucked. It didn’t take Katie long to come. Her orgasm wasn’t as violent as her own had been, but it was enough to shake Lauren loose. Katie grabbed Lauren’s hand and pressed it hard against her mons as she continued to come, putting indirect pressure on her clit, prolonging the orgasm but without the excessive intensity of a direct touch.

When Katie started breathing regularly, Lauren moved back up, and the two kissed.

“Not bad for a first time,” said Katie. “You’re going to be really good at this.”

The boys moved over and lay on either side of them, Ryan next to Lauren and Brandon next to his sister. Lauren could feel Ryan’s cock press against her thigh.

“Ready for a fucking,” Brandon asked his sister.

“Ooh, yes, big brother,” said Katie. “I need a pounding.”

“Only slowly for me,” Lauren to Ryan. “I want it gentle. Katie wore me out.” She turned over onto her back, as Katie got on her hands and knees.

Ryan climbed on top of Lauren and guided his prick into her. Lauren closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being filled. She opened her eyes and stared into Ryan’s as he fucked her, slowly and gently as she had requested. She turned her head and saw Brandon and Katie going at it doggie-style. Brandon was really pounding her, like she had requested.

After a moment, Katie noticed that Lauren was looking at them, and she leaned down and tried to kiss her cousin, but Brandon’s pounding made that difficult. They brushed lips a few times before Katie put her head onto the floor next to Lauren’s to brace against her brother’s thrusts.

Soon Lauren felt the orgasm building up inside of her. She relaxed and let it come. This time it was less intense, but no less enjoyable. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure happen. Sometime during the midst of her contractions, she felt Ryan’s body stiffen and then his cock grow soft. He had cum too. He collapsed on top of her, and she luxuriated in feeling the weight of his body on top of her, and she felt his cum dribble out, down her leg.

She didn’t notice when Katie and Brandon came. It must have been about the same time. The four teens, brothers, sister, and cousin, just lay there for a while, breathing heavily and not speaking. After a while Ryan sat up and fired up another bowl of weed. They passed that around, still not speaking.

Lauren started to drift off to sleep, nodding off and then coming back to wakefulness. She didn’t have a clear memory of it, but at some point they gathered up their clothes and stumbled up the stairs to the Brandon’s bedroom where they all collapsed onto the king bed, which was just large enough to hold all of them.


Lauren awoke the next morning to the sound of her Aunt Rebecca coming into the bedroom holding a laundry basket and a pair of used panties. As she came to her senses Lauren panicked. She was naked and only half covered by a sheet, worse, Brandon had his arms around her, and he was naked too. She looked quickly around and realized that Katie and Ryan had already awoken and left. Lauren felt a knot of fear suddenly grow in her stomach.

“I found these in the living room,” Rebecca said. “I think they’re yours Lauren. You children need to do a better job of picking up after yourselves. Now, strip the bed of the sheets and throw them in the basket. I’ll wash them when I get back from my errands.”

Lauren was confused. Her aunt wasn’t mad?

Brandon half roused himself and muttered, “Mom ... why are you getting us up this early? Besides, we didn’t fuck in the bed. The sheets are fine.”

“Okay then, but Lauren needs to get up if she wants to talk about apartment hunting. I’m going out right after breakfast, so this is the only time.” She smiled at Lauren. “Come downstairs for breakfast. Don’t worry about your clothes. We’re casual about that here.”

Lauren then noticed that her aunt was wearing nothing but a robe that was open at the front. She could see one of her breasts and her closely cropped bush.

“Up girl, up. Don’t you want to find an apartment?”

Lauren got up, and stood by the bed, feeling embarrassed and confused, covering her breasts with one arm and her pussy with the other hand.

“Come on, girl,” said her aunt, taking her by the hand and leading her out of the room.

“I need to pee,” said Lauren.

“Okay, there’s the bathroom.”

Lauren went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her, but not before getting one last look at her aunt. She didn’t seem mad. Lauren sat on the toilet and peed. Clearly Aunt Rebecca was not shocked at cousins sleeping together, but did she know about Ryan and Katie? Unfortunately, peeing didn’t take long enough for her to figure anything out, and her aunt made it clear that she needed to hurry. She finished peeing and wiped herself. Then she washed her hands. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was mess. There was dried cum on her cheek from the blowjob she had given Ryan. She washed that off, but there was no time to clean her own dried juices and the cum from both brothers that coated her thighs. She reeked of sex. Maybe there would be time to run back to her room to get some clothes, or at least some underwear. But Rebecca was outside the bathroom door when she opened up, and her aunt ushered her downstairs immediately.

“Why don’t you sit at the kitchen table, and I’ll get you some coffee,” her aunt said. “Jim is making breakfast. Bacon and eggs sound good to you?”

Lauren nodded.

Rebecca brought her a cup of coffee and sat next to her. Katie came skipping in, wearing nothing but a pair of panties.

“Ooh, coffee!”

“No, you’re not old enough,” said Rebecca. “There’s juice in the fridge.”

Lauren thought it strange to her aunt say “fridge.” She spoke perfectly fluent English, but she still had a distinctive French accent. She didn’t know why that detail came to her mind. After all, she was naked, and her aunt and cousin nearly so, and they were sitting down to breakfast like a normal family. Only Uncle Jim had clothes on.

“I know this is disorienting for you,” said Rebecca. “But we’re very open about nudity. When you live in a place with weather like San Diego, you might as well enjoy the fact that you don’t have wear many clothes. We usually don’t bother to get dressed until we need to go out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.