The Bradley Bunch - Cover

The Bradley Bunch

Copyright© 2019 by Vanpeebles

Chapter 2: The Kids

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Kids - Robert Bradley and Lisa Taylor are two bisexual swingers who blend their families and along the way discover the joys of sex with their teenage children, with their extended family, and with friends. My thanks to WRC 264 who helped edit the early chapters. Any problems with the story lie with me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Christopher Taylor was uncertain about his new, blended family. Before, he had been the only boy in the house, now there were two others, plus a new dad. It was hard enough to be sixteen years old and gay, but to be suddenly thrust into a home with three hot guys—two new step-brothers and a step-father—was frustrating. He knew his new step-brothers from high school and they were straight jocks, always dogging after the girls. At least Michael Bradley, the older one, was. Evan, a couple years younger, probably didn’t have much experience with girls, but he would undoubtedly follow in his brother’s footsteps. And Mr. Bradley—he wasn’t yet used to calling him Robert—was an older version of his sons. All three had great bods, but even having thoughts about fucking them would be sort-of incestuous. It was like being in the bakery, able to see and smell the cake being made, but not allowed to eat it.

Mr. Bradley—Robert—seemed pretty cool about having a gay step-son. He didn’t treat Christopher any differently than his own two sons. The two Bradley boys, however, were a bit standoffish, nervous around him, like the gay would rub off on them. Once after some boys had taunted and shoved him at school, one of the school’s counselor had told him that straight, teen boys were often cruel to gay kids because they were unsure of their own sexuality; they were in the process of discovering who they were attracted to and were afraid of guys who might be attracted to them, or who were just different. He didn’t know if that were true, but it made sense. His step-brothers weren’t cruel to him like some of the other teens at school, but they didn’t seem to want to hang out with him. It was especially fraught with Evan, with whom he had to share a bedroom. His new step-sister, Brooke, was totally cool though. They were the same age and were in a lot of classes together, so he knew her the best of all his new siblings. She had always been nice to him, even before they knew their parents were dating.

So Christopher was uncertain and conflicted when he opened his bedroom door and saw Evan jerking off. It took a moment for Evan to notice his new step-brother standing in the doorway, and in that moment Christopher could see that he had a beautiful cock. At six inches, it was big for a fourteen-year-old, and it was pretty thick.

“Oh fuck,” said Evan as he noticed the intrusion and quickly stuffed his cock back into his pants.

“Yeah, maybe you should do that in the bathroom,” said Christopher, not minding what he had seen in the least, but instinctively knowing that he should pretend that he hadn’t enjoyed the sight.

“Yeah. I’m not used to sharing a bedroom. Sorry, about that.”

“Don’t worry about it. It’s not like we don’t all do it.” said Christopher leaving the door ajar as he came into the room. He threw himself down onto his bed and picked up a book.

“You probably don’t mind so much though,” said Evan in a lame attempt to make a joke. It had to be joke because Christopher knew he couldn’t be flirting.

“Not really, but that’s a nice cock you’ve got,” he replied, feigning disinterest as he said it.

“You’ve seen a lot of them?” Evan seemed curious.

“A few.”

“So you’ve had sex with guys.”

Christopher stopped pretending to read. Evan was clearly trying to make friends, even if his questions were clumsy. “Yes.”

“You’re not attracted to girls, then?”

“Not in the least.”

“Is it hard?”

“Not at the moment.” Christopher smiled at his step-brother, who started laughing. “Seriously, it’s hard in some ways,” Christopher continued. “I get called names, and sometimes worse, and straight guys are like they’re afraid I’m gonna jump them. But on the plus side, the sex is easier to get, once you know the guy you want is also gay.” That last was very true. The one good thing about being an out, gay, sixteen-year-old in the twenty-first century was that he was a lot more sexually experienced than most of his straight peers. Christopher found that he was enjoying teaching this younger boy about his world.

“Really? Why?”

“Cause they’re guys. And guys are always horny. From what I understand, girls are more selective. Have you ever had sex?”

“No. I’ve felt up a girl, but we didn’t fuck.”

“Not even a blowjob?”

“No.”

“Too bad. Blowjobs are great, both giving and receiving. But I suppose you wouldn’t be into giving one. Getting one is gonna be great when it happens for you.”

“Have you been with a lot of guys?”

“Three. Not a lot of different guys, but multiple times each.”

“And you’ve been...” Evan stumbled over this.

“ ... fucked in the ass?” said Christopher, finishing Evan’s sentence. “Yes. I love being a bottom. I’ve only topped a couple times. I don’t like it as much.”

“I always wondered how you decided that.” Evan paused, and Christopher returned to his book, but found he couldn’t focus on the words on the page. “Was I jerking off right?”

“Looked okay to me. Were you enjoying it?”

“Yes.”

“Then you were doing it right.”

“So getting a blowjob is even better.:

“So much that you wouldn’t believe. It’s so much better with a partner.”

“I wish I could get one.”

“All you have to do is ask,” said Christopher, not looking up from the book he wasn’t actually reading.

“Really?”

“Yes,” said Christopher looking up from the book and making eye contact with his younger step-brother. “Would you like one?”

Evan hesitated and then nodded.

“Okay, lay back on your bed. You can close your eyes and pretend I’m a girl if you want.”

Evan obeyed, and Christopher moved over to him, kneeling beside the bed and unbuckling the younger teen’s belt and unfastening and unzipping his jeans. He found himself growing hard at the thought of sucking off this straight boy.

“Lift your butt so I can get your pants off.” Again, Evan complied and Christopher pulled his pants and underwear down around his step-brother’s ankles.

Evan’s cock was already mostly erect when Christopher took it into his hands, and when he pulled back the foreskin it stiffened even more. He was about to tell Evan that his cock was beautiful, for it was, but then realized his voice would probably spoil the boy’s fantasy. So he just brought his head down and ran his tongue around the head and glans. The boy moaned softly. Christopher then ran his mouth down along the shaft, then back up. When he reached the head, he flicked his tongue around the glans and watched Evan shudder with pleasure, then he engulfed the head and deep-throated his step-brother.

Christopher sucked up and down along his new brother’s cock while he cupped his balls, using his fingertips to play with Evan’s taint. The inexperienced boy who had never felt physical pleasure like this didn’t last long. He erupted into his step-brother’s mouth. Christopher continued to suck until the boy had finished pumping and started to go soft. Then he pulled his head back and rolled the semen around his mouth, getting a good taste before swallowing it. Christopher loved the taste of cum, something about the combination of the gooey consistency and the salty taste. The idea that it was something of the essence of the other guy excited him.

Evan looked down at his new big brother. “Wow, that was fantastic.”

“Glad you liked it.”

“Does this mean I’m gay?”

Christopher chuckled. “Are your still attracted to girls? When your eyes were closed, did you pretend I was a girl?”

“Yes.”

“Then you’re not gay. Maybe if you started giving me blowjobs and liked doing it, then you might be bi, but you’re definitely not gay.”

“Oh.” Evan paused. “Am I supposed to give you a blowjob now?”

“Not unless you want to. I enjoy giving them. But in the future, if you’d ever like to, we can try that, but I think that’s enough for tonight.”

It really wasn’t, and later on Christopher would slip out to the bathroom and jerk off.


Jessi Taylor was walking down the hall when she heard her brother Christopher and her new step-brother Evan talking. The door to their bedroom was ajar. They were talking about sex, and that was the subject that was on Jessi’s fourteen-year-old mind most of the time. Christopher was talking about giving BJs, so she stopped to listen. It was weird to hear a guy talk about giving head.

When Christopher offered to give Evan a blowjob her jaw dropped and she moved so she could peer through the crack in the doorway and watch her two brothers. Christopher was taking off Evan’s pants when her new step-sister, Brooke, came out of their shared bedroom and started walking down the hall toward her. Brooke, seeing her peering through the doorway, gave her a disapproving look, as if to say that she shouldn’t be spying on her brothers.

Jessi gestured for Brooke to keep quiet and beckoned her over to look too. Brooke looked through the door just in time to see her new step-brother go down on her little brother. She was appalled. Brooke knew that Christopher was gay, but she had never really thought about what that meant, and here it was staring her in the face. But Evan? The thought that her younger brother might be gay had never entered her head. It couldn’t be true, but there it was. She wasn’t sure if it was incest, after all they were step-siblings and both guys, but it was definitely wrong. She was disgusted, and it was all she could do not to fling open the door and stop them. Then she looked at her brother Evan. She suddenly realized that he looked an awful lot like her father, and she suddenly felt that tingle deep in her groin that she enjoyed but forced herself not to think about. She watched until her brother came in Christopher’s mouth, all the while thinking about how much it looked like a guy was going down on her father. She was wet, and that confused and disgusted her even more.

She couldn’t move, but Jessi grabbed her by the arm and dragged her back into their shared bedroom before her brothers could see them watching.

“Omigod!” squealed Jessi once they were safely back in their room with the door closed. “I can’t believe what we just saw!”

“It was gross! And wrong.”

“Maybe it was wrong, but it sure wasn’t gross. It was kind of hot,” said Jessi.

“It was incest for God’s sake!”

“I don’t know about that. Is it incest when step brothers do it? I mean they aren’t really related, and they can’t have a baby. Besides, it was hot!”

“Ewww! I don’t care if it’s technically incest or not. It’s sick, and they shouldn’t be doing it. Christopher put his mouth ... down there,” said Brooke, unable to bring herself to say the word “penis.”

“It’s just a BJ.”

“Like you’ve ever seen one before.”

“Yes, on porn. But what does that matter? Our brothers are hot. I didn’t know Evan was gay.”

“He isn’t. At least I don’t think he is. And you can’t really have been turned on by that,” Brooke said, flashing back to the image of Evan getting his cock sucked and how much he looked like her father. She couldn’t admit to herself that she was turned on by it too.

“I wish Lauren were here,” said Jessi, referring to her oldest sister. “She would love to hear about this. Who else can we tell? Wait, Michael’s home.” And before Brooke could interject and tell Jessi that telling more people wasn’t a good idea, she was off, out of the room and down the hall looking for her other step-brother.

Jessi found Michael in his bedroom playing a video game. She didn’t know Michael all that well. He was three years older, a senior in high school. She would just be starting high school in the fall and hadn’t had much opportunity to interact with him. So, she stuck her head in the open door and asked if she could come in. When he said yes, she entered, shutting the door behind her. Michael smiled and asked what she wanted.

“You won’t believe what Brooke and I just saw.”

“Try me.”

“You won’t believe it. It’s wild.”

“Okay,” said Michael, realizing that he would have to tolerate the over excitement of the younger girl. “What did you to see?”

“Christopher giving Evan a blowjob!” The girl was pleased and excited to deliver the news.

“Really?” Michael was skeptical. He was pretty sure Evan wasn’t gay, and from what he had seen of his new step-brother, Christopher had his head screwed on right. He didn’t seem like he’d do something so risky as hitting on a straight step-brother.

“You don’t believe me,” said Jessi, disappointed.

“You said I wouldn’t,” he teased. “Are you sure that’s what you saw? Have you ever seen a blowjob before? Do you know what one is?”

“Yes, I’m not stupid. I’ve seen porn. Evan’s dick was in Christopher’s mouth. And Brooke saw it too. You can ask her.”

“Okay, okay, I believe you,” he said, still unsure that she was telling the truth. “What do you want me to do about it?”

“I dunno. Nothing, I guess. I just had to tell someone, and Lauren isn’t here. It was pretty hot watching them. I never saw two guys do it before.”

“So you liked it?”

She nodded. “Evan has a nice dick, don’t you think?”

“I guess. I never thought of it that way. Have you seen a lot of dicks?”

“This was my first, in real life that is, not counting porn.”

“So you watch a lot of porn?” He was getting interested in the conversation. Jessi was full of surprises.

“Well, not a lot, I guess, but a fair bit.”

“When have you seen porn?”

“I have a phone, dummy. I like to watch porn and ... touch myself.”

“Does your mother know you do that?” he said, guessing that his step-mother probably wouldn’t really mind if her daughter watched porn. But he was getting really interested now and wanted to lead her on to reveal more. He was seeing a sexual side of this younger girl that he’d never seen in any other girl, not that he’d had a lot of experience talking to girls about sex. In fact, this was the first conversation he’d ever had with another girl about what she liked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.