She Knew My Name - Cover

She Knew My Name

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Billy has a crush on the sixteen-year-old girl that lives down the street from him. Ellen always seemed friendly and would wave back if he waved to her when he walked by her house. Of course, Ellen was two years older than Billy and he thought he would be happy if he even had a chance to talk to her. Until one rainy day changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Sharing   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

All too soon summer was over and it was back to school. Ellen was a senior and I was a sophomore and just turned fifteen. Ellen was pretty cool for the first half of her senior year. We were fucking a couple of times a week. She would let me sit with her at lunch and told everyone I was her friend. She never said boyfriend in front of her friends. I didn’t question her because everything we did at her house was a secret. I may have been a bit disappointed but I certainly was not going to jeopardize the good thing I had going with her and her mother by making an issue of it.

Then there came the day Ellen said I could still be her friend but I could not be her boyfriend anymore. I was crushed and managed to pout and stay away from her house for three days. At that time I didn’t really understand how she could not be my girlfriend after all we had done? Her mother was not home when she told me the devastating news so I assumed that meant her mother too.

Of course, I went into a spiteful fit of anger and swore I would never walk by her house again. Three days later I got over my snit and could not stay away from the Farrow’s houses any longer. After all, we were supposed to still be friends. After Ellen invited me in and they set out the tea and cookies Mrs. Farrow assured me that I was still her boyfriend which took much of the sting out of my disappointment. After the tea and cookies, Mrs. Farrow led a smiling young boy to her bedroom, she sucked my cock, stripped naked and spread her legs for me. When I think back on that day I realize it was the thought of losing Mrs. Farrow that was the bigger disappointment. Mrs. Farrow was my teacher, the one that liked to take her time and play in bed and of course, sucked my cock.

I understand now that Ellen’s senior year was exciting with all the parties, the senior prom, the senior trip and to enjoy it all she needed a boyfriend her own age. Ellen occasionally cheated on her boyfriend but not with me. I knew she was fucking other guys because she told me and her mother she was. I quickly got over the fact that Ellen and I were not going to be a couple. I had Janice Farrow all to myself and I could not have been happier.

I continued to enjoy Janice’s charms all through high school and all through my college years when I was home for the holidays and summer break. I was pretty sure she was seeing someone else while I was away at college but she never came right out and admitted it when I asked her about it. She would just smile and tell me it was none of my business. Although I did wonder how young he was.

I received my engineering degree and I knew it was time to move on. We were sitting in the kitchen having a cup of coffee and carrot cake when I broke the news to her. I was a little worried about how Janice would take it when I told her I would be moving to California for a job opportunity.

She took it quite well, “Oh don’t worry about me, Bill, I am sure I can find another young man to keep me company.” As soon as I finished the carrot cake she stood up and took my hand and led me to her bedroom. We made love for the last time that afternoon.

Ellen? Oh, she is teaching middle school in Wisconsin. I often wonder if she found another lucky young boy to fall in love with her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.