Pat and Tricia - Cover

Pat and Tricia

Copyright© 2019 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bi-sexual daughter's attraction to her mother comes to fruition.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Water Sports  

The following morning, I arose purposely early to be able to shave my pubes away, the process and the result being extremely pleasing. As I showered, I thought about what had taken place last evening, I felt, somehow liberated. Most of the chains (I still had to live with Bernard) that had controlled my life thus far were now unshackled. Having dried myself of, I went to my wardrobe to find something that would pass muster with my husband, but risqué enough to titillate Trish. I found a wraparound dress that was calf length and slipped it over nothing.

I made Bernard his breakfast and as he devoured it, without even looking at me – I could have been naked. He asked me if I had been discussing the trip to the capital the previous evening. Somewhat surprised that he had missed me, I did not dissuade him of that view. After he had left for the office, I heard my sexy daughter moving about upstairs. I had my breakfast and eventually, she appeared at the door in a ‘T’ shirt and the shortest skirt I’d ever seen her wear and a worried look on her face. Putting on my sternest face I admonished her. “If your father had seen you dressed like that, he would have had a seizure.”

“I heard him leave before I came down. Mummy, you don’t regret last night, do you?”

I stood, smiling and unwrapped my dress displaying my nudity and my newly shaven mons. “Oh Mummy darling, soooo beautiful, I’ll take that as a no then.” She came towards me divesting herself of her T and skirt – that was all she wore – and sank to her knees before me. “May I Mummy?”

“May you what?” I teased, but putting one foot on a chair so she would have easier access.

“Eat your twat, you fucking slut!”

“You had better” I was enjoying the crudeness, “you Mother-fucking Lessie.”

Giggling, she moved in and ran her tongue lightly along my labia. “Oh yes!” I sighed, leaning back against the table, “go for it darling. Chew on my clitty.” I reinforced my plea by grabbing her head and holding her against my groin. “Ooooohhhh that is soooo goooood “ I moaned, “I don’t think it will take long.” She was now tongue fucking me while rubbing her teeth across my clit. “Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaarrrrgh here ... it ... comes. Aaaaaahhhhh.” I felt my bladder relax and before I could react some urine was released into her mouth. She moaned in delight and looked up at me.

“Let it go Mummy slut” she pleaded “let your golden piss go. I want all of it.” I duly obliged and she didn’t miss a drop.

She stood and made to kiss me. As I relaxed my lips to allow her tongue through, she passed a little of my pee across with it. I groaned, wallowing in the perversity of what we were doing, enjoying the acrid taste. I knew that at some point I would return the favour.

“Well darling” I said, “did you enjoy that?

“Mummy my love, it was awesome!”

She slipped her T and skirt back on as I rewrapped my dress. We had our breakfast chatting about our upcoming trip. At one point I asked her, why me. “Because you are the best looking, sexiest mature woman I know. I also know you are my best friend and that I will always be safe with you.” And giggling, she went on “Besides, it adds a good coat of wickedness to our already beautiful relationship.”

“Come here my darling young slut” I asked. She arose and came round the table, straddled my thighs and sat down on me.

“What can I do for you, my beautiful mature Mummy-slut?”

“You can kiss me” I demanded. Her lips came down on mine and her tongue dived in to the back of my throat. God! I didn’t know it was that long.

As we cleared away the kitchen I looked at her. “I think a session of therapy is in order.” She spun around and before she could react I continued “Retail therapy, my underwear drawer needs to catch up to yours and we need a few things for our trip.” After cleaning ourselves up, we changed into more conservative attire over our nakedness, me a calf length dress zipped down the front and she, a knee length straight skirt and a woollen jumper that hugged her breasts and went to town.

We had a lot of fun in the lingerie shops, going into the changing rooms together and feeling each other up. I found I enjoyed the feeling of tightness around my torso when I tried on a cup-less basque like I found in her drawer – she led me to them. I bought two, scarlet and black. We also found lace–up waspies that were quite deep, almost basque-like being boned and coming just above the waste. They also had six suspenders per leg. Three of them each, in white red and black. And of course, lots of stockings and a few pairs of miniscule panties and thongs. I had told her that I intended to dispense with them from now on, but she insisted I buy a few. She would enjoy taking them off with her teeth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.