Becky and Her Dad - Cover

Becky and Her Dad

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Beautiful Becky, 15, loves her dad. She loves him in the shower, in the bedroom, and any other place she can impale herself on his spike, as long as her mother, Liz, doesn't find out. But maybe she knows? Liz's sister and her pregnant daughter come to visit. Neither of them has had sex for months, and when they discover Becky's lover is very proficient, they want to share him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Niece   Group Sex   Pregnancy  

The girls and I were in the hot tub, naked, when Liz and Daffy appeared. Liz’s eyebrows arched when she realised we were nude. She rolled her eyes.

“Don’t tell me you’re all naked and just sitting there enjoying the bubbles!”

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked.

She directed a hard stare at me. “Are you feeling alright?”

I frowned. “Yes, why shouldn’t I be?”

“Stand up,” she commanded.

I realised she wanted to witness the state of my arousal. The warm water and the fact that the girls were neck-deep in the water and their assets weren’t so obvious had worked to take the lead out of my dick. I stood.

Liz stared at my relaxed tool and shook her head.

“I would not have believed it,” she muttered. “Look at that, Daff, do you think he’s had a stroke or something?”

Daffy stood beside Liz and chewed a cheek.

“I don’t know ... I think we need a test. Stand up girls.”

Becky and Sara shared a glance then both rose gracefully to stand within easy touching distance of me.

“Becky, give your dad a kiss. A hot one!” said Liz.

I knew what she was doing, and smiled as my daughter took a step forward to bring her body into contact with mine. She wrapped her arms round my neck – being within a couple of inches of my height, this wasn’t difficult – and pulled me down to her lips. As soon as they touched, her tongue began to invade my mouth whilst at the same time she pressed her vulva against my cock. The inevitable happened and my cock rose in salute, to lodge in the gap between her legs, pressing up against her labia.

“See,” said Liz to Daffy, “he’s very fond of his daughter.”

Daffy scowled. “Yes. I wish he’d got ‘fond’ of mine before she let her Uncle Steve knock her up.”

Liz stared at her. “You’d have let Dan fuck Sara?”

“Don’t look like that at me: you let him fuck Becky.”

Liz huffed. “Well, I didn’t exactly let him: truth is they were already fucking each other by the time I found out about it. It seemed a bit late then, and I suppose I’ve resigned myself to the inevitable. In a few months, Becky’ll have a swollen belly like Sara has now.”

“And you don’t mind?”

“I didn’t say that, and I have tried to warn them of the chances they’re taking every time they fuck. They were at it in the shower this morning, and I reminded them how dangerous it is for Dan’s sperm to get into her womb. But they didn’t take any notice, and – I have to say – he spermed her good.”

Daffy absent-mindedly rubbed her mound. “So you watched while they did it?”

“I suppose I did. It turns me on when I think about what they’re doing.”

“Are you going to let him put another baby in you?”

Liz sighed and turned towards Daffy. “I might. I’m beginning to feel jealous of the amount of sperm Becky’s getting and I’m not.” She looked askance at her sister. “What about you? Have you watched Sara getting fucked?”

“No.”

“And do you want another baby in your belly?”

Daffy behaved flustered for a moment. “I, uh, haven’t thought about it.”

Liz pursued her. “Would you choose Steve, or Dan or somebody else as the father?”

Daffy stared at her, blinking rapidly. “I don’t know. I hadn’t thought about it.”

Liz glanced back at her husband and daughter, in the hot tub. “Well think about it while we watch Dan and Becky get it together.”

But when they looked back, I was kissing Sara, her swollen belly plastered against his, and my cock was long enough still to reach her notch.

Becky was reaching under them to stroke my cock and rub the swollen knob against her cousin’s sex lips. She glanced up to see her mother and aunt watching closely. Sara, too, became aware of her audience. She moved her head back and unwound her hands from round my neck, pushing me back gently until I felt the moulded-in seat behind me, and sat in it. Straddling my knees, Sara reached down into the bubbling water and grabbed my cock, holding it steady as she impaled herself on it.

Her object achieved, she looked up at me with a serious expression. “Fuck me, Uncle Dan. Fuck me, please.”

I held her butt cheeks in my hands and helped her pump her pussy with my cock.

“Uhnn ... Uhnn... “ Sara moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.