My Son's Girlfriend - Cover

My Son's Girlfriend

Copyright© 2019 by storyace

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Christy is an 18 year old ballerina; beautiful, healthy, irresistible, and in need of a place to live. Harry is 45, married, fit, and solvent. They know it's wrong, but they do it anyway. Because it's so good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws  

I lost some weight; we never got around to eating while I was there. We didn’t talk a lot, either. Christy would throw herself on me, her lips would be on my mouth, and it was just sex sex sex until I knew I’d better get back to the office.

I was very careful that my wife wouldn’t have even a suspicion; I rarely saw Christy except in the daytime, when I could easily cover my tracks. The apartment wasn’t in one of my own buildings, but I covered the financial trail well.

I did love Marsha, you see. I really did, I loved to be with her, to talk to her and hold her in my arms; but we somehow hardly ever had sex.

I didn’t want to leave her, and I knew that Christy would probably leave me sooner rather than later.

I suppose a lot of readers will think I’m a scumbag, screwing such a young girl, my own son’s ex-girlfriend, cheating on my good wife. I often thought so myself; but then I would go to the apartment, and there would be Christy, my enthusiastic gorgeous lover; the doubts and guilt would drain out of me.

Nothing that felt so good could be denied.

At her apartment one afternoon, she was lying on top of me with my exhausted cock shrinking slowly inside her, as I stroked her back.

“Why me, Christy? You could have had any man you wanted.” I asked her.

“Because I wanted you, silly. I always thought you were sexy.”

“But I’m so much older than you.”

“Yes, that’s part of it. Actually, what really gets me is your voice. You have a great deep voice. The kind of voice that people will obey. I mean, you have a great body, for an old guy at least, but I think it was the voice that always made me hot for you.”

“So; you were always hot for me, then.”

“Since I first met you. At that barbeque over at your house, when I was only 16. I wondered what you would be like; if you’d be like Phillip.”

My curiosity overcame my reluctance to pursue that line of conversation; “Am I?”

“It’s striking; like father like son. Except you have more control, but I guess that comes with age.”

“Why did you split up with him?” “I couldn’t wait for him. I needed to get out of my parent’s house, and Phillip was going away to university for 3 or 4 years. I knew he’d meet some college girl anyway. I really liked him, but I needed someone who could support me.”

“Why were you so desperate to get away from home, anyway?”

“My mother was on my case all the time, ever since I was caught having an affair when I was 14. She had the poor guy arrested, and she pressed charges, too.”

“How old was he?”

“I don’t know. 30 or 35 I guess. He didn’t know I was only 14, I was an early bloomer; I was 5’9” already. I really liked him, but he wasn’t allowed to ever see me again after he got out on appeal. It was a condition.”

At 18, it seemed as though Christy had had more lovers than I’d had. It made no difference to me, though. I was infatuated with her.

My son Phil, came home for the summer. I was surprised that I felt so little conflict towards him; he was my boy, my only heir. I loved him as ever.

He was sitting at dinner with his mother and I a week or so after he arrived;

“I ran into Christy today. You know, my old girlfriend.”

I quickly hid my face behind my wine glass while I regained my composure.

“How is she, dear?” Martha said, “I always liked Christy. Such a sweet girl.”

“She’s doing well. She has her own apartment downtown, she’s gotten a job as a dancer with the Met.”

“Well, I am impressed.” Martha said, “To be self supporting at her age is no small thing, and as a professional ballet dancer! You should invite her over for supper.”

That one nearly got me; I grabbed my napkin to wipe the shock off my face.

“She’s an ex-girlfriend, Martha.” I said, “Don’t you think it might be a bit awkward?”

“Well, she was friends with the two of us, as well.” Martha said.

“Actually, I’ve asked her out tomorrow night.” Phil said. “Let’s see how things go.”

Later, as we got ready for bed, Martha brought up the subject again; “I hope he gets back together with her, don’t you?”

“With who?”

“Christy, of course! She’s so lovely, don’t you think? I’d find it hard to be so friendly with some other girl Phil might bring home. But I really admire Christy, making her way alone in the world so bravely.”

I wondered what she’d think if she knew the truth; Christy made her way in the world with the financial support of one sugar daddy after another, and I was the latest.

I went over to see Christy the next afternoon.

As usual, she met me with a big hug and a long kiss. Her narrow muscular hips in my hands had their normal effect on me, and my cock began to grow in anticipation of her.

“So, you went out with Phil last night.” I said.

“Yes, that’s right.” She said, pulling away.

“Where did you go?” I asked, but the question I wanted answered was a different one entirely.

“Just out for dinner. It was nice to see him again, I’d forgotten what a decent guy he is.”

“And then?”

“And then he dropped me off and went home! What kind of a girl do you think I am?” she demanded, obviously upset with me.

“I’m sorry, Christy.” I said, “I didn’t mean to upset you, it’s just something I can’t help but feel a bit sensitive about. He’s you ex-boyfriend, and my son.”

“I know.” She said, putting her arms around me again, and resting her head against my shoulder. “Don’t worry, Harry. Phil is just a friend to me, you’re my lover now.”

Her lips looked at me hungrily, so I kissed her eyes and took her to bed.

If I had any remaining doubts, they were soon gone, burned off by Christy’s hot passion. The girl was a dynamo of sex, she sucked me and fucked me, she came in my mouth and in my arms, above me and below me. I was her stage, and she danced on me to a shattering climax.

We took a half hour afterwards to cuddle with each other, as we always did. I kissed her forehead and stroked her cute little ass as she toyed with my chest hair.

“I love you, Harry.” She said.

I was a bit shocked; “I love you too.” I answered without thinking.

Once said, such a thing cannot be undone.

But as I picked up my shoes from the floor, I saw something ender the edge of the bed; a watch. A man’s watch. The watch I’d given Phil for Christmas two years before.

I went back to the office without saying anything. I wanted to give myself a little time to figure out what I wanted to do.

Phil was at his desk in the outer room; I wanted to talk to him, but he was with a client.

Later, Martha interrogated him over dinner at home, sparing me the effort. “How did it go with Christy last night?” she asked him.

“We had fun.” He said.

“That’s all?” Martha asked with a smile.

“Mother!”

“Don’t be so uptight, Phillip. If you can’t tell us, who can you tell? Anyway, I just want you to know that we think Christy is a sweet girl, and she’s always welcome here, Right Harry?”

“Yes, of course.” I said.

I went to see my young mistress the next afternoon. I was pretty pissed off, I can tell you.

“I’m sorry, Harry.” She said when I confronted her with my knowledge, her eyes brimming with tears; “I didn’t mean for it to happen, I never wanted to hurt you.”

“We had an agreement, Christy! No other lovers.”

“But it wasn’t like it was just anybody! It was Phil.”

“Jesus Christ, Christy! Do you think that’s easier on me? You cheated on me with my own son!”

“Did I cheat on you with him, or on him with you?” she demanded. “I was with him first, remember!”

“That relationship was over, that was what you both had told me.”

“Well we were wrong.”

“I can’t see you any more, Christy. You know that, right?”

It was her turn to be angry now.

“So you’re dumping me, just like that? Yesterday we loved each other, and today we’re through?”

“Yesterday I didn’t know you had slept with my son.”

“Yes you did! You knew I had slept with him when I was fifteen. And the other night, we didn’t sleep together, he went home afterwards!”

“Christy, I can’t have an affair with my son’s lover.”

“I’m not his lover, I’m your lover. Please, Harry, you have to believe me, it won’t happen again, it was just a one-time thing.”

She got up from where she’d been sitting, and threw her arms around me; I tried to resist her, I told myself that she was bad news, she had cheated, she had lied. She’d done it once, she’d do it again...

Her heel pressed into the back of my leg, and traveled upwards.

She held me in a close embrace as the foot continued, up to my ass, the small of my back, pressing against my spine until impossibly, it reached right up to my neck.

She wrapped her toes around my ear, and pulled my mouth against her mouth; her hot young nasty talented mouth.

“Make love with me, Harry.” She whispered, with her leg wrapped around my back like a biblical serpent, foot on my neck. “You know I’m not the girl you want Phil to be with; I’m bad, Harry, I told you from the start. I’m not a good girl like people think I am; I know I’m not good enough for him, he deserves a decent, honest college girl.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.