The Waitress - Cover

The Waitress

Copyright© 2019 by Charlie for now

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A dinner date with his late sister-in-law's children turns out terribly, but then life turns it around wonderfully, as life sometimes does, and he learns to love again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

I entered first, of course, expecting a nearly empty room, as they have in Las Vegas in the movies, but instead there were fifteen to twenty people there. A few I recognized from last night in the restaurant, but the most enjoyable, was seeing that Trish was there with Sam and Melanie had her husband Bob with her. They were there sitting when I walked in, watching me walk down the aisle to the dais. They all smiled. I had to reach out and touch each of their hands. How great was this. I was so happy they were here. The twins grinned and puckered kisses at me.

Linda entered next, her arm hooked in Bruce’s, walking slowly to a soft rendition of the wedding march and joining me in front of Robin. She was resplendent in a small white gown, flared at the waist, the bodice cinched in an old-fashioned manner spilling her breasts up and over the top and pulling her already slim waist in astonishingly. Stunning was my only thought. With the words spoken, the rings in place, and the kiss shared, we were declared man and wife, legally and in the eyes of the Lord. We were taken to a small side room to sign a bunch of papers that were then put into a folder and handed to the wedding planner. She ran to have copies made and notarized, then handed the packet to Trisha upon her return. Trisha handed her a small envelope then, Ramona thanked us all, hugged the new bride and groom, wished all of us well, and left.

We had a small reception. The executive staff of the hotel congratulated us and thanked us for staying with them and having our special day with them. Our friends were with us, and several guests of the hotel stopped by to chat, several American, British, and English-speaking Europeans among them. The word, I guess, had gotten out that a Yank was biting the dust and needed a sendoff. Thinking we were buying half the hotel their drinks, it worked the other way. Linda, the kids, and I bought nary a one all night, and must have had ten over several hours while multitudes stopped by to speak to us and our friends. We even made a couple of business contacts during the party. Linda and Trish worked together to make sure we’d follow up with them upon everyone getting back home. On the job training for the new PA had started.

At the reception I had a chance to talk to Trish’s and Melanie’s spouses. Sam and Bob had wanted to take the ladies on a vacation to the Mediterranean for the longest time. The hotel offered them discount rates for the event since we had them helping with the wedding. They set the men up with a fishing charter, no guarantees due to the Med not being a good fishery, but they were happy to come, and their wives would have come without them, need be. It was a no brainer. They were all flying back together in four or five days after some sightseeing, a bit of fun, and some craziness, if they could figure out how to make that happen. I told them I’d try to help. They had to have a nightclub around here somewhere. The men laughed and told me it was a deal.

That night in the suite, Danni took Linda with her into their room. Marian took me to ours. “She’ll be in in a minute, Charlie. She’s changing into a little something she wants to use to knock your socks off. If it doesn’t work you’re made of stone. Come. In the shower. Let me clean you up. I won’t do anything too intimate yet, but Charlie, it won’t be long until Danni and I climb into bed with you and Linda and ask you to teach us everything. I do mean everything, too. We read a lot, and have done just about everything together, but we want you two to teach us and share it with us.” She talked as she undressed me, hung my suit, and pulled my naked body, by my hand, into the shower She undressed herself quickly, entered with me, washed me top to bottom, then got out, dried me, brought me a pair of what turned out to be silk shorts and had me prop myself up on the pillow and wait. She grabbed all of her clothes and padded out to her room. My niece had the body of a goddess. She was gorgeous.

I heard the door open and close, no words. Then it opened again, but didn’t close, and through the door came a vision in a taupe corset and sheer panty, teak stockings, taupe heels, and a smile to outshine the sun. She was being escorted by two naked vixens. The vixens brought her to me, helped her up on the bed, kissed each of us, and left, returning with a bottle of water, a glass, and a bucket of ice for each of us.

Marian kissed me and told me, “Goodnight, love. See you in the morning.”

Danni kissed Linda and told her, “See you in the morning, love. If you need anything, holler.”

They walked their cute naked little asses out of the room and closed the door.

Making love to a woman in a tightly laced corset is an experience. I understood, I think, what it was for, when I had her sitting on my cock, with only the heels and panty removed, rubbing her legs in the nylons, then holding her waist, like a handle, pushing her up and down on my shaft, in complete control of her movements. She was holding my arms as I was holding her core. She enjoyed it and let me know at every turn that she was mine now, to do with as I wished. When I flipped her backwards, held her by her tiny waist and got a bit carried away, I was surprised when she yelled “YESSS!!!” instead of ‘stop’ then “FUCK ME, HUSBAND!!!” instead of ‘leave me alone’. The corset came off after another round of fairly intense lovemaking, or to quote her, “Fucking my brains out.”

Our sexual escapade slowed then, calmed, but was no less intense at the moment her fourth or fifth and my third orgasm hit us, simultaneously. “I love you, you animal. As little experience as I have with sex, I’ve never felt more possessed, or loved, than I do right now.”

“I love you, you absolutely wonderful, loving, receptive, sensitive, giving, sharing, caring woman. I don’t have much experience either, but I’ve never felt like I’ve had so much, been given so much, or been loved so much.”

“We’re in the right roles then. We have what we want and need from each other.” We snuggled and when I heard her cute little snore, I followed her to sleep.

Waking to the smell of coffee and gentle kisses, Marian for me and Danni for Linda, we were brought to consciousness. The clothing hadn’t changed, though. Naked girls climbed into bed with us, straddling our bellies. And rubbing our flanks, chests, nipples, shoulders, and arms.

“God, Danni, that feels good. Where in the hell did you get this idea?”

“My kinky, horny, skanky, sex starved, hormone addled sister. You like?” Linda nodded. “Sissy, it’s working. She likes your kinky, horny, skanky, sex starved, hormone addled idea.”

“Cool, Charlie does, too. I can feel it under my bottom.” I nodded and hunched up a bit, laughing at their antics. “We have breakfast on the way up from room service and have told the others that you two will be available for autographs, financial advice, and recipe sharing after one o’clock local.” We all laughed with her then almost as rehearsed, they leaned down to kiss each of us. “Good morning. We’re not here to ruin the morning, but to help. Breakfast, showers, whatever you like, but we’re so happy for the both of you, you just need to know that. Congratulations to both of you from the two people that love you more than you can imagine.”

I held her and kissed her. Linda did so then Danni, then she told them to switch places. We kissed the other with a bit of changed results. Danni got hard as a little rock on my stomach. Linda reached down, taking her little peenie in her fingers and played with it. She scrunched up on me and came on my stomach. It was very quick and really looked like she didn’t even try, just lost control. Marian pulled her back between my legs and licked up the mess, causing an amazingly large hard erection in response.

“May I, Linda?”

“Yes, doll. Go ahead.” I didn’t understand the question until Marian’s head went down and took my entire shaft, which at this point was not really anything but full sized, into her mouth and throat.

“Me, too?”

“Yes, love, you, too. Marian, let her try?” Danni did likewise, but gagged a bit, then swallowed and took the rest. Linda had been trying this but hadn’t gotten it down yet. I didn’t know if she would and didn’t really care. It doesn’t matter now. I can die now, knowing I’ve had the ultimate in oral sex. I was swallowed by each of my angels. Danni pulled off, letting Marian back on, then they took turns. “He’s going to come shortly.”

“Let Danni do it. I’ll get it next time.” Danni kissed her sister, engulfed me again, all the way into her throat, then put her finger on my pucker, gently plied my perineum with the pad of her thumb and took everything I had when I exploded into her throat, backing off and getting the rest into her mouth. She swallowed that, then Marian pulled their faces together for a kiss.

“That’s hot, isn’t it?” I had to nod. I was still a bit out of it. That was a really, really intense come. Really intense. “More later, kids. We don’t want to spend the entire day in bed. Well, we do, but ... We don’t. Thank you both for helping us with last night. That was romantic for us and you helping made it special.”

We spent the day with our friends, at the pool, mostly, then taking a walk on the waterfront. We found a night club and thought tonight would be a good night for that. The guys had their fishing trip day after tomorrow, and that would leave time for the girls to have fun and me to do absolutely nothing. No thing. Nothing. By definition.

Linda and I were dressed first, then watched the girls, running around their room through the open door. Dresses. Hose. Hair. A bit of makeup. Christmas jewelry. Heels. Beautiful beings left their room and greeted us in the sitting room of the suite. Linda was looking like royalty herself, and with the two princesses following us, we were the center of attention in the hotel. They had a van that ran the ten of us to the club down the street, telling us to call and they would collect us, regardless of the time. The club closed at three in the morning, so with no call, they’d be there then.

They were into older classic rock and some music we could dance to, with partners. That made for a fun evening for the older couples, but we switched around a lot, Sam, Bob, Bruce and I danced with all six of the women, and Robin, Linda, Marian and Danni spent several numbers dancing with each other. I saw a lot of Linda and Danni together, bringing a really warm feeling to my heart. Danni was looking to her for acceptance. Linda helped her into the transition event, the surgical one, and still was helping. I realized then what the chest rubbing was about. I’d try to remember to ask Linda about it later, but I think she was stimulating the young lady’s breasts. Trying to help her get them going and growing. That would require a degree of thoughtfulness that the twins and even I wouldn’t have been able to see coming without a program.

We had an incident at the club where on the way back from the ladies’ room, Robin and Danni were confronted by a couple of ne’er-do-wells. It didn’t go well, and when my sweet little niece blew a whistle in the guy’s ear, he reacted poorly. As his fist came back to strike, a waiter on the way up for some drinks caught his hand and pulled him off balance. Danni and Robin were able to get away, but the jerk and his friend tried to cause a bit of trouble with the waiter and were asked to leave. That all happened at about midnight, and we were getting ready to leave, in any case.

We called for the bus and when the driver came in to get us the bouncer brought him over. We were asked if we were having fun and assured if we came back they would try to watch out for us a bit better. They didn’t know the culprits but would keep an eye out.

They didn’t need to. The ‘culprits’ were waiting for the party crowd between the door and the bus. They saw us approaching through the doors and were by the bus as we approached. Problem. Sam and Bob were old men. In the sixty-five to sixty-eight-year-old range, both were retired military and both in just as good or better shape than me, and I took pretty good care of myself. Bob took Robin’s hand, Sam took Danni’s and they walked behind the bus driver to the bus. The girls were in the middle. Then both of the punks went to one side, so just at the last minute, Sam spun Danni, as if dancing then had her walk right up the stairs, peeling off to stand in between the guys and the door. Bob had Robin follow her, straight up the steps, then when the guys moved on them to get to the door, and they threw two fists into two open hands, almost like a rehearsed dance move, the open hands of Bob and Sam clenched and flipped the boys over on each other.

“Don’t get up. Please. We don’t want anyone hurt.” One of them moved, so Sam caught him on the way up and spun him around, off balance, and down, before he could get his bearings. “It will not end well if you try that again. Hey, y’all, get on the bus. We’re done here,” Sam told the rest of us.

“Boys, this isn’t a game. You don’t get to decide who you harass. You don’t get to decide who you take home. That’s a mutual thing. Do either of you speak English? I’m thinking no, at this point.”

“Yes, old man, we do, and you are going to find out you are not the man you think you are when we get up.”

I had to help. I didn’t want to, but I did it, anyway. I went over in front of the two punks. Sorry, but at this point, punk fit. “Listen, guys. I wanted to stay out of this and let my friends have fun, but you’ve insulted them and I’m going to try to help you out. They don’t like being called old men. They really hate it. Especially the one you called old man. Every time a social security check comes in, he kills something. Twelve times a year. Bob, did you get a check today?”

“Yeah, boss, I did.”

“This is not going to go well. OK? Last chance. I am going to ask you guys nicely to leave my niece, actually nieces, my pastor, the other lady you accosted, and my wife, and these men’s wives alone. Completely. Just go away and don’t bother us. We’re getting on that bus. We know you speak English now, and that you are probably American because you don’t have much of an accent. Maybe a bit northeastern. Jersey maybe??”

“Yeah, motherfucker, and when my uncle hears about this, he’s going to have you killed.”

“Then you will not tell him. Shall I kill you, or cut your tongue out, or cut off your limbs, your nose, and your tongue so you can’t type out, ‘I’m really stupid’ on a keyboard. If your uncle approves of you getting in trouble accosting women that are not yours, one being a married woman of the cloth, I think he needs some help, too. Tell you what. I’m going to do nothing to you. Nothing. You have your uncle call me at this number, and we will discuss your fate. If you think your uncle will side with you, tell him the truth. I will. What’s your uncle’s name?

“Fuck you.”

“Bob, ask the driver for a piece of paper so I can write my number down for Mister You, this man’s uncle.” I put a fictitious number on the paper and folding it, put it in his pocket. “Don’t forget to tell him the truth, young Mister You. I will. Now, young Mister You, my friends are getting on the bus. Any parting words? If they are naughty, I may just let Bob kill you.” Nothing. “OK. Good night, guys. If you follow the bus, we’ll be on the other end, where it stops, waiting for you. We will. G’night.” I got on the bus and the driver drove off.

“Gutsy, Charlie.”

“Wimps. I don’t think they had their own transportation in, so no guns. Probably all mouth and no Uncle You. I just wanted to leave before Old Bob killed anyone.” The guys cracked up. “Bruce, Robin, sorry about that, but sometimes things happen. I’m sure Sam and Bob have seen it before. I have, but it was never about my ladies. I’ve had pretty women around me before, but not this pretty and not having that much fun. Seems to draw weirdos. Hey, guys, what does that say about us?”

Sam, the ever-present clown, said, “They drew us in. We’re weirdos with really pretty dates. Wives. Nieces. All that!!!”

“Breakfast tomorrow at 9 in the Main Buffet, anybody?” I got nine positive responses.

At the hotel, I took my phone out and showed the desk a picture of the two punks that were giving us a hard time. I asked them to keep an eye out, just in case. We didn’t want any problems. The desk clerk gave me a number to text them to and told me if there was a charge for the message to let her know and she would discount it from the room charges. Her phone dinged, she looked, emailed it to the printer and told us they’d watch and pass it on to the next shift in the morning. I love it when a plan comes together.

In bed, that night, we were too tired to do anything but sleep. The alarm was set, the snuggle was accomplished and we slept like babies.

On the way to breakfast, I was called over to the desk by the clerk, “MR. DAVIS, please.” The lady told us the ruffians showed up and the police decided to take them for a ride. They knew nothing about us, but the manager of the night club called and told them there was an altercation at the club and the victims turned the tables then boarded a bus for the Seabank Resort. They put two and two together and got there just as the call was coming in. “They took care of the problem,” the clerk said. “They will be busy until after your reservation is ended, sir. This was the third such incident involving the young men. My cousin is a policeman and told me to tell you.”

“Thank you,” I looked at the name tag, “Carlisa. Thank you, very much.” We headed off for breakfast where I told the others what was said.

“Piss poor timing on the boys’ part, I’d say,” Sam said, chuckling. “Charlie, thanks for talking with them. They were probably going to get hurt, and two old men would have been downtown trying to talk their way out of a night in jail. Probably not fun for anyone.”

“It’s over. The ladies are all safe, and we’re not in trouble. Let’s let it go and have some fun before we leave.”

“Hear, hear,” the guys all said, together. The women agreed, and that’s what we did. Me, mostly at the pool doing nothing. Well, catching stray sunbeams before they hit the ground, but that wasn’t very tiring ... Or was it. I napped a lot between thanking my wife and nieces for keeping me oiled and not burning.

We sent the six of them home after a few days, with thanks for the wonderful time and the invitations. My employees told me to take my time getting home, as they had it on good authority that everything was fine, and they knew where to find me if that changed.

In reality, we spent one more day with me baking and watching the beauty around me, making love to my wife, then the evening before we left, Linda told me in the shower, “Tonight, dear man. Tonight, I need you to make love to those two darling women. Make love to them, remove the mystery, complete their dreams, and probably more than one fantasy, and let’s get on with the rest of our lives. Marian first, for a couple of reasons, but that’s the order of things. Turn around. I want you clean. Very, very clean. Danni has been vocal about what she wants to do to you when she gets her hands on you, and I want you ready. OK, let’s go.” We dried, and she took me to bed.

When Marian and Danni entered the room, wearing nothing but smiles, I got extremely aroused. Danni went straight for it. She took it in her hand, admired it as if it was golden, then licked the tip. That sent a shiver from my tailbone directly up my spine.

Linda saw my stomach muscles spasm. “Looks sexy from here, too. Marian, stand over your sister’s face and let her lick you a bit to get you wet, then sit on Charlie’s cock, baby.” Hearing that caused those same muscles to quiver again; this time, Linda had a hand on my stomach. I wasn’t going to last very long at all, if this kept up. Linda knew what she was doing, though, and guided the procession of lust. “Looks good, Marian. Straddle him, lean down and kiss him, then Danni, you help her get him inside, OK?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Danni held me up, squeezing a bit with her fingers. It was definitely affecting me. I was so close, even mentally reviewing baseball nuances and trying to outline fielder’s choice and infield fly rules was not going to keep this from happening quite soon. Marian’s womanly folds started to swallow my erection, a bit at a time, then Danni released me completely and she took me all the way in. Her clit was sitting on my pubic bone and with her moving, just small gyrations, she took us both over the edge into our orgasms immediately. I pushed up into her and pumped several jets of semen into her young body. She spasmed on my cock and I could feel her squeeze then release, over and over, almost in time with my pulsing and squirting. I eased back down, as she fell forward.

“Thank you, Charlie. I love you. I have been waiting for that for so long, and I’m so sorry. It will be longer next time, for both of us, I’m sure. Too much stimulation to hold off, I know. Same with me. That’s the nicest that activity has ever felt. You feel so much better than ... Anything. So much better than anything. Thank you, Linda. I love you.” They kissed then she pulled up and kissed me, too. When she did, I fell out, and I felt Danni go to work. She squirmed a bit when Danni got to her, and then she had me cleaned up and firming a bit long before I thought it would happen.

“On your back, Sissy. Lay back with him. There you go.” She licked us both some more as Linda rubbed Marian’s tummy.

I whispered in her ear. “Are you really OK with this, doll? Seriously?”

“Oh, Charlie, yes. I’ve been in love with you since I was a little girl. I tried to date. I did. There was never, ever anyone like you. I love Danni more than life itself, and I’d sell her now for another night with you.” We giggled together.

Linda heard the whole thing. “You two are terrible. Marian, do you want to help Danni get ready or do you want me to do it?”

“No, Linda, I’ll do it for her. I actually enjoy doing it. We’ve been close for a long time, so it’s not our first time. Danni, potty!” They ran, giggling, into their bathroom. In about five minutes they came back, Marian following Danni with her hand at butthole level obviously one or more fingers parked in someone’s tushy. It was more. As in four. “Charlie, can you get up? She likes to be on the bottom. Go, Danni.” She got face down. “Charlie, hold her wrists, pull them in close. Linda, as I pull out, put him in. Oh, God that thing looks huge. And hard. Wow. There.”

“Ouuuhhh. Fuuucckk. Good. Full. More, Charlie. More. Yes. All. Uuwnng. UUUt.” Danni passed out under me. I laid down on her, and just relaxed.

“Danni, I love you. Are you OK? Danni?”

“Uhhh. Mmm hmm. Fine. I feel you. I feel loved. I’ve wanted you to make love to me for so long, Uncle Charlie. For so long. More,” she whispered something.

I leaned down. “What, baby? Tell me.”

“More. Push, Daddy, push. Yesssss. Unh, Unh, Unh.” She came into the towel under her. I quickly reached under, cupping her little peenie in my hand, holding it for the last couple dribbles. When she realized what I’d done, she shivered. Her entire body shook and she spasmed again. I could feel her pushing down, hunching down into my hand. “Oh, God. I give up now. Daddy, I love you.”

I just squeezed her under me, pushed with everything I had over and over, about ten times, then she screamed and came again, as I did, filling her ass, her bowels, with my seed. I stayed hard and just kept slowly working into her. Over and over and over. Firming up one last time I took into her until she grunted like a dying animal, then passed out again. I didn’t come again. I’m not superman, but I was hard, and it felt so good. The other two just rubbed us all over our backs, shoulders, thighs. Wherever they could touch. It was quite wonderful.

“She’s been telling me for years she wished you were our father to begin with. Our father never cared much for her. As a him. He never liked that she wasn’t a macho kid, you know? Sounds kinky, but it’s deeper than that. She wants to be yours, Charlie. Completely. She’d give anything to be your possession. Your ... Sounds filthy, but she wants to be your slut. Your fuck toy. She’d do anything for you. I guess that’s more than obvious now. God, we’re nuts. Both of us. I say ‘her’, but I’m no different. We love you so much, though. Both of you, now. Carefully take her to the shower, ‘Daddy’,” she giggled, “and I’ll wash her up. You need a good cleaning, too. We cleaned her out a bit, but there’s always room for soap after a good butt fucking.”

Linda slapped her arm, playfully. “Marian, you’re terrible. Be nice.”

“Well, hell, Linda, he wasn’t braiding her hair.” Even Danni was awake enough to laugh at that one.

“No, he was not. I’ll vouch for that,” Linda returned. Danni was trying not to laugh as I pulled her up, still in her, and carried her, hanging from my hands and my dick, into the bathroom and the shower. There was just enough room for the three of us as Marian washed Danni, then handed her out to Linda’s arms for a towel, and a very erotic kiss. Our relationships were not going to be vanilla, I could tell that easily.

Marian washed me thoroughly, starting and ending with my member. It was clean enough for her to take it in her mouth and try to get me hard again. She got it started. “Next time, Charlie, for you and I will be much longer, I’ll see to it. I want you in me, but I think we need to go make love to Linda. All three of us. Come on.” Clean and dry, we got into bed, where Linda was rubbing Danni’s chest.

“Is that for stimulation, Linda? I’ve seen you do it a lot. It’s sexy as hell.”

“Yes, the doctor told us it would help stimulate growth and make it more comfortable. She’s going to go through growing pains and have some discomfort, but this should help. Feel free, anytime you want. I’ll bet she wouldn’t mind.” Danni giggled, shaking her head.

Marian took over. “Before we snuggle up and say our good nights, I’d like to do one more thing. Charlie, lay back. Linda, lay on top of him. Face up. Danni, get your Daddy hard and put him in Aunt Linda’s kitty. Then just pretend like it’s ice cream all over down there.” Danni giggled again. She does have a cute little laugh. Marian was up on her knees, sitting on her heels, next to us. She touched Linda’s breasts lightly, soft, feathery touches, working on keeping Linda close to the edge

“Oh, my, Danni. Oh lovey, yes. That’s NICE! Yes, nice.” Linda was enjoying the experience to the fullest extent. She put my erection into Linda, getting a moan from her, then went back to work. It WAS really nice. Then things got physical. Linda pulled Marian up over her, into a sixty-nine laying on top of me. Thank God, they were both quite small. If I’d had large ladies, this would not have been as comfortable. They went at it, Danni nibbled my pecker, licking my nuts, what little she could reach and after about ten minutes of this, I exploded, humping up into Linda, causing pressure from Marian’s lips and teeth on her clit and mound. She came, then Marian did. “Danni, come here. Now. Marian, let her in here. Over me, Danni, I want your clitty. Now. Let me suck...”

She got it aligned, into her lips, made a sucking noise, and, “OH, GOD, NOT ALREADY! ARRGGKKKK!” Danni cried out. It wasn’t a minute after she sucked her into her mouth that Danni had a little come and Linda pulled it out of her. I crooked my neck up and doing something I never imagined doing, I took it in my mouth after Linda did and sucked on it a bit then let her have her clitty back. She sat on Linda’s chest long enough to get her breath, then Marian helped her down and off. After she was clear, Linda slid to the side of me that she’s most comfortable on, Danni behind her and Marian cuddled up on my left.

There was no alarm. Jet lag had been conquered, we were acclimated, and woke up at about seven-thirty local. We showered, packed our toiletries, got dressed, promising each other that what happened last night would continue forever, and made our way home. At the door of the hotel, I pulled them to me for a hug, thanking them for my amazing wife, wonderful family, and the outrageously fantastic honeymoon. We boarded the little bus, said goodbye to the beautiful resort and headed to the airport and Ireland.

We did the same basic route. Spending the night in Cork, then leaving early, we headed to St. John’s and a refueling stop inside a hangar due to the cold, then headed home, landing in the middle of a very mild light snow storm. It was nice to be home, yes, but Malta was a really nice place, and all of us agreed, if it was just a bit closer, it would be a super fun getaway. The weather was absolutely perfect.

Work came and took us all. School work, the corporate machine, life’s little toils, they all needed done, but it seems we enjoyed them more. I know Linda and I did. We even seemed to enjoy grocery shopping together, and since we carpooled to work, we did that a lot. Her working with Trish to take over my life thrilled her to no end. She really was enjoying it.

We made another trip in the plane, midweek, to Seattle to talk with some aircraft folks in that area about a new little idea we had cooked up. An interesting possibility, they said. We’d hear more in a few days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.