Double Time - Cover

Double Time

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 98

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 98 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“Because when you’re really scared to do something ... do it right away.”
—Henry V. O’Neil, Live Echoes


20 MAY 2020

I broke the code! Or stumbled on it, is more like it. Sunday afternoon, after we’d had brunch together, we all went to Joan’s house. I decided to do a late recording of a concert and had all my girlfriends (except Em and Sophie) sitting with me as I played love songs for them. Each girlfriend got a song just for her and each song ended with a kiss on the cheek as the girls shifted places around me.

Then as we were sitting around, we all looked at the ‘music’ Donna had given me and tried to figure out what it means. The girls were all having difficulty identifying the notes to determine which ones were repeated. They just didn’t have experience in reading music. And I wasn’t really reading music, either. I discovered I was looking for pattern matches instead.

“It would be so much easier if we were doing a cryptogram with letters instead of symbols,” Desi moaned.

I figured, ‘why not?’ It didn’t make a difference what I substituted where as long as I was consistent. So, last night I just laid out a staff sheet and wrote the alphabet on it from the low E to the high E. I included sharps and that meant I had a full alphabet except the z. I figured if there was an F in the music, I’d put it in then.

If we all had a sheet with the notes interpreted as understandable letters, we could all work on it more easily. What I hadn’t counted on was that Donna didn’t make it that complex. The straight translation of the notes to a simple alphabet was the key to the code!


I kept the information to myself. We had a three-day weekend coming up for Memorial Day and then finals. We’d all have to study over the weekend and that meant we’d all want to be together as much as possible. I’d introduce the message as a study break. I was floating on air. Thursday morning when I walked into English class, I caught Donna’s eye and smiled at her with a little wink. If knowing what was in the message wasn’t enough, the color her face turned confirmed everything.

Brittany caught the reaction and was all over me after class to tell her what the code was. By lunch, everyone was on my case and I said I thought it needed a full pod meeting to go over it and I hadn’t even brought the note to school. Now that I knew what was in it, I wasn’t going to risk that!

Everyone finally agreed, but then we had to figure out when we could get together over the weekend and have Emily and Sophie both linked in as well. Man, this was going to get even harder when Joan was in Service. This summer would present new challenges as we were traveling as well.

Problem one was solved when Sophie plopped down on my lap and kissed me at Joan’s Saturday afternoon.

“Surprise!” she said. “The company isn’t performing over the holiday. I don’t need to return to New York until Wednesday!” I quickly began to calculate whether I would pass any of my final exams. Sophie had me stretched out on the sofa and was grinding herself on top of me when Brittany gave her a firm swat on the butt.

“I warned you, Auntie,” Britt said. “You can’t just interrupt study time. We all have to pass our finals.”

“I was just so excited,” Sophie said.

“We can see how excited you were,” Beca laughed. “The front of Jacob’s slacks is soaked!”

“Um ... Part of that’s mine,” I confessed. “I guess I’m happy to see Sophie, too.”

“Still, we can have playtime later,” Britt insisted. “I want her as much as the rest of you.”

“Maybe I could keep Sophie occupied for a while,” Nanette said. She had an evil grin on her face. “We’ll be back in time for dinner, okay?”

“Nan!” we all objected, but our oldest two girlfriends were rushing out the door.

We studied.

I was confident in my ability to write the English exam. It would take Tuesday and Thursday of finals week with different types of material on each day. Thursday would be an in-class essay. I didn’t envy Donna having to get all the grading done before the weekend. We would all get out of school Friday, but teachers would be in school and had to have grades submitted by the end of the day.

I went over all our notes and problems in Trig/Pre-calc with Rachel and we both heaved a sigh of relief that this would be the last math class we’d be taking. And we’d get the exam out of the way first thing on Tuesday, leaving second period free for the rest of the week.

I also wanted to go over my notes for Personal Financial Responsibility. That exam would be Tuesday, as well. Most of the class had made perfect sense to V1. The biggest difference in our timelines seemed to be the advent of alternate currencies and all-electronic banking. And the eight percent flat tax that was applied to individuals and corporations alike. And it was paid on gross margins, not on net profit. No wonder the national debt was lower than I remembered. I’d started to do a daily charting of my accounts so I’d know how much income I had and where my money was.

Wednesday was my heaviest exam day. I’d have Biology, US History, and Music Theory exams. Desi, Beca, and Brittany had all had Biology last year when I was on a reduced schedule. And we were all in the US History class. So, studying those would be a group effort. I thought I’d be okay in Music Theory that afternoon. I might not ace the exam but I felt I knew the material. My last exam on Thursday was Latin. I was all on my own for that. Nanette said she’d go over my vocabulary and sentences on Monday with me. She’d had enough Latin in her PT education that she could at least spot errors and coach me through proper pronunciation.

After lunch Thursday, there would be an assembly to recognize the seniors and hand out attendance awards or some such silliness.

Nanette and Sophie returned at six with boxes of pizza. They also went around the room and made sure each of us got a good sniff and taste of the love juices that had dried on their faces. I was ready to strip Sophie and bang her on the dining table. She looked willing.

We sat around licking our fingers and drinking sodas after we’d eaten the greasy pizza. I’d slammed down one too many slices and regretted it. Everyone had seemed a little manic about eating and I think we were all charged up over Sophie being with us and the obvious display she and Nanette had made. I washed my hands and face so I wasn’t totally covered in pizza grease when I plopped down in the big chair. Sophie climbed right into my lap.

“We have three hours before we can call Emily,” she whispered. “Whatever shall we do until then?” My hand was already under her shirt and playing with her nipples, so I was pretty sure she knew my suggestion.

“What’s the most number of people you’ve had eat you in a single session, Sophie?” Rachel asked.

“What? I mean ... Well, just, two.” She looked at Brittany and me.

“So, I’m thinking we should set a little record here,” Rachel continued. “You’ve been gone for months and there are eight people in this room who want to make love to you.”

“Eight?”

“I’m sure Nanette wants another go,” Livy laughed.

“All of you?”

Sophie’s voice was weak, but I could feel her heart racing under my fingers as I continued to play with her nipples.

“We’re almost out of school for the year,” Beca said. “I think this little contest might require us all to be naked.”

“Naked?” Sophie squeaked again. I pinched her nipple and started unbuttoning her blouse. Brittany was right there to kiss her way down the front as the buttons came open and I found her hands already busy on the snap and zipper on Sophie’s slacks. I found my own T-shirt being pulled over my head and Nanette worked her hands down between Sophie and me to unfasten my belt and zipper.

“I think you can stay right where you are for now,” she whispered, licking my ear. “Sophie is going to need your big strong arms to support her.”

“Nan, I thought you were the voice of reason who encouraged us to find ways to interact in addition to sex,” I said as I kissed her.

“Not to the exclusion of sex. Besides, I want another taste of this vixen tonight. I could get very addicted to her.”

My jeans got pulled down and off and Sophie settled her butt crack on my stiff cock. I could imagine that we’d be stuck together soon if she didn’t stop squirming. I looked around, and every one of my girlfriends was stripped naked or on her way there. I played with Sophie’s nipples and kissed her bare shoulders as we looked at the array of delight before us.

Beca got between our knees first. I knew exactly when her tongue touched Sophie’s sex by the way Sophie jumped in my arms. My cock slid up and down her butt crack and I groaned. I wasn’t sure how long each girl planned to spend pleasuring our lover but no one seemed to be in a hurry. Livy and Nanette were in a tight embrace and were collapsing to the floor. Desi and Rachel had Brittany pinned and were sucking on her nipples. Joan was on her knees behind Beca, wrapping her lover in her arms as Beca ate Sophie. And Beca didn’t let up until Sophie had screamed out her pleasure. When Sophie arched her back, Beca bent lower and licked my balls. I almost lost it.

We’d laughed on occasion about what it would be like if we all had an orgy. None of us took it seriously until that night. I saw my girlfriends in just about every combination. I even saw Nanette squeezing Brittany’s boobs as they kissed. The atmosphere was infectious.

Through it all, I had my cock trapped between Sophie’s cheeks until Rachel and Livy grabbed her legs and lifted her. Joan directed my cock as they settled Sophie onto it. Then I got to experience first Rachel, then Livy, and finally Nanette go down on Sophie while I fucked her. Sophie was fucked into a stupor and when Nanette’s tongue brought her to her last blistering orgasm, I unleashed a torrent in our lover. Brittany followed and as Rachel and Livy lifted Sophie off of me, she was there to catch the drippings on her tongue and clean her off and out as she was transferred to the sofa.

My cock was slurped into a mouth and I looked down to see Beca lovingly cleaning me.

“Your stuff changes Sophie’s flavor but I think I still like it,” she said. She gave me one more tongue bath and got up before I was fully hard. “Look at that! It’s time to call Emily!” she called out.

None of us bothered to dress and as soon as Emily saw us on Skype, she stripped as well.


It must have taken Donna forever to code the letter she wrote. I read it out to our gathered pod.

Dear Jacob, I have resigned my position at Mad Anthony effective June first. I will begin teaching at Huntington in the fall. It is a good move for me and a bit of a promotion. That means, I will no longer be an employee of the Southwest Allen County Schools, nor will I be your teacher.

I would like to continue discussing your writing with you and helping you as I can. I believe some of your work deserves closer examination and more detailed discussion. I believe there might be ways in which I can help you add a touch of realism to your fiction. There is nothing like primary research to enhance the details of your writing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.