Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

The Last Hurrah!

Grace did not see the award of the trophy to Beth and Diamond. She was taken upstairs to bathe and change and take a rest. She was surprised how refreshed she felt after the bathe. Apart from the wig all her doggie makeup and outfit were removed and she was naked except for a robe.

She had mixed feelings about the gang bang that was to happen next. Seven men who had paid for her services like she was a prostitute.

The bidding, that was secret, was brisk and high. Although what was going to take place was going to be on the stage anonymity would be assured because the participators would wear a cat suit and be half masked with an animal face of their own choosing.

Only members could vote but could do this on behalf of their guests. If they had three guests they could have four votes, five- six votes etc. After the bidding the winners would be notified in the interval.

Grace was hoping the Ike Man would be one of the winners. When she was introduce to the seven men she was disappointed. Even with a cat suit and mask she knew she would have been able to identify him.

The seven men wore masks as Bear, Wolf, Pig, Tiger, Lion, Goat and Gorilla.

The gang bang would last exactly 49 minutes. If any or all wanted Grace one on one he would get 7 minutes. The rest together would get 42 minutes. Two one on ones would mean 35 minutes for the remainder.and so on.

All the men were courteous. Grace was asked if anal was ok and she confirmed it. Double penetration was confirmed. All holes filled was confirmed. Spanking was confirmed. To save time Grace said everything was ok except scat and extreme pain.

Double pussy was confirmed as was double anal.

When Grace had confirmed the latter there were some high fives, She had made sure her ass was well lubed. The butt plug with the tail had done a good job in relaxing the muscles there and looking at the size of the penises at her disposal she thought she could handle two of them there without too much discomfort. Four men were white, three were black and although none of the cocks were hard none looked to Grace they were built like John Holmes.

There was to be no golden showers and condoms would be worn for all anal and vaginal insertions.

A final cum bath was the preferred ending so everyone was asked to try and avoid cumming in the condoms.

If Grace said she was hurting there would immediately be a stop.

All these instructions were given by Charlie the Stage Manager.

The last question was how many wanted to take Grace separately?

There was a laugh at that. They had worked it all out. They were going to work as one team.

It didn’t matter to Grace. Although she felt better she would have been just as happy to go home.

Kate and Charlie would be on stage all the time to make sure Grace was happy and they would stop the show if anything happened against the rules and she was showing signs of distress.

So the Last Hurrah was set to begin.

A large King sized 4 poster bed without the canopy had been moved onto the stage and the same cameramen were there to show the close ups from various angles. Two large boom mikes were hanging over the bed to catch all the moans and groans. Tied to the posters were bags, some empty for the spent condoms and the others with fresh ones.

The men arrived in stage to much laughter and heckling and the big applause was left for Grace who entered stark naked. She decided to play it coy like an innocent Marilyn Monroe and sat on the bed with one leg crossed over the other.

When Bear and Wolf indicated they wanted a blow job Grace pretended she didn’t know what it was. She took both penises in each hand and proceeded to blow on them. The audience erupted.

After that it was down to business. Grace gave all the men a blow job until they were all hard. It was then Grace realized she had underestimated them. Three if the men, two black and one white were indeed very big. Bigger than any cocks she had taken before. None of those were going together in her ass she decided.

Grace was laid down on the bed and each took it in turn to fuck her pussy whilst another was in her mouth. Then she was turned over onto her tummy and her ass was plowed by each.

Grace was starting to enjoy it now and her body was showing signs she would climax.

When Pig laid on the bed and she was told to sit down facing the audience and to guide his cock into her ass she knew a double was to take place.

She guided the cock, thankfully not one of the big ones into her butt and lay back on top of Pig. Tiger then stood in front of her and pushed his cock into her cunt right up to his balls.

Grace was expecting some movement but she was in for a surprise. Tiger still with his cock buried in her moved up onto the bed with his knees on it. Grace then was aware of two more men climbing on the bed either side her head. Two of the huge cocks were pressing against her mouth and with some difficulty she managed to get it open wide enough to take them in. It was then she was aware down below another cock was pressing into her pussy alongside the other one.

Five cocks in three holes!

Then they started to move. Slowly at first. Very slowly. Then a little quicker. The two in her cunt moved together. The feeling of fullness and the movement triggered her first orgasm followed by another and another. The two cocks in her mouth were muffling her cries but the audience knew she was cumming

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.