Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

“No, Paul,” I said again. I was frightened. I know I had just given a blow job to my other two sons. All three had just watched me screw a dog and I had had licentious thoughts about being intimate with them. Yet, somehow, this didn’t seem to be the right time to go all the way.

Writing this now makes no sense but this was my feeling. I did not want it to happen like this. Go me, it wasn’t love, it was just sex. Paul was going to use me not as a lover but a whore. Just like the dogs used me. I was a bitch for their pleasure and my feelings didn’t matter.

“Paul, if you do this, I will hate you. I won’t forgive you. I beg you not to.”.

My words to him we’re empty.

He went behind me, placed his cock at the entrance to my pussy, grabbed my breasts as he leant forward, thrusting and withdrawing. Thrusting and withdrawing.

“Oh, it’s so hot and wet,” Paul muttered. “It feels wonderful. Even if I die tomorrow this moment is true paradise.”

Looking back on this moment it was rape. I had said “no” more than once but if it had gone to court I would still have been the guilty party. I had executed an illegal bestial act in front of him. I had willingly given a blow job to two of my sons. And I had not tried to fight him off. I had stayed in the same position as I had for the dog. I had not appealed to my other two sons for help. And the most damning of all, I had made no attempt to get up or move away and whilst he was fornicating with me I had climaxed more than once and even told him to fuck me harder.

“Oh, yes darling,” I yelled, “Do it. Harder. Harder. Make me cum. Please make me cum. Please, please. Please. Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes. I’ m cumming. Cumming! Cumming!! Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!”

And I came. My own son had his cock inside the same place he had been born into this world and made me cum!

Whilst he was fucking me he had pulled my dress apart, pulling off the buttons that held the top of it together, and exposing my ample bosom. My breasts had flopped out with Paul’s hands now squeezing them, pinching the nipples and adding to the delight of this sin of all sins incest.

was a wicked boy. The nastiness of the act was demonstrated by the squishing and squashing noises emanating from my vagina. His cock was playing a tune and it wasn’t “Happy birthday, mom.”

It was a primal act and we would both burn in Hell. The fact I enjoyed it and knew it would now be repeated made me squeeze my vaginal muscles making my son’s enjoyment even more. It was the trigger needed. He gave a long and pitiful sounding groan and I felt his spunk shooting into me joining the more copious doggie dose already inside me.

His two brothers stared at him with a look of horror on their faces. He stared back at them with a glazed look and then at me as I turned over on my back staring up at him.

reality and the consequences of his action hit him. He burst into tears and without a word fled upstairs probably to his bedroom.

I looked at Peter and John. They looked ashamed. John started to say something but I stopped him.

“It was my fault,” I said. “All three of you are blameless. What has happened has changed our relationship born of my great love for all three of you. A different form of love that must be kept secret. Next time, and I know there will be a next time, our next intimate act or acts together will show that love. I am just an object for sex by the dogs and I enjoy that. I must, however, be a woman you love and there must be tenderness in the next time we make love.”

I started to cry then but pulled myself together.

“I’m going upstairs now to my bedroom with the dogs to finish off where they started in private. Then I will shower and get ready as I have to go out and I won’t be back until very late in the morning. Don’t ask where I’m going I don’t know. A car, a limousine, is coming for me at 8. Before it arrives at 7:30 I want a meeting with all three of you as I have a lot of things to tell you. Some you will know. I can tell you that the three elderly ladies that employ you now also employ me. The have, unknowingly to me until yesterday been our benefactors since your father died. Tell Paul all is forgiven and I love him just the same. And I did enjoy it. As I enjoyed giving the two of you a blow job. I hope it was up to standard.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.