Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 10A: Grace Weds Three

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10A: Grace Weds Three - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

NARRATION: With cum leaking from both her holes Grace was pulled from the recliner/bed which was removed quickly by the sons against the furthest wall and in its place was brought the breeding table. Before Grace could examine this curiosity she was taken by Dr Tabitha and Gladys to a small clothes horse she hadn’t noticed before. Hanging from it was the top part of a wedding dress minus the veil. It matched her corset and the two women placed it over her head using pins to attach it firmly to her hair and also to the back of her corset. When they were satisfied Grace was brought back and paraded in front of the three sisters who nodded their approval. Standing at the top end of the breeding stall was Maureen who was holding an open book. Grace was made to stand at the other end of the stall by the foot rest. Dr Tabitha and Gladys stood either side of her.

GRACE: When I heard the name breeding stall and saw it up close there was no need to ask or wonder what it was for. I would soon be laying on it and with the three straps on each side I was to be tied in place. Bondage had also had its appeal although it was not something I had not taken part in. My stomach was churning again with a certain amount of fear and excitement. I was wondering when my three suitors would make their appearance and I hoped they would be young and handsome like the brothers who had just had their wicked way with me.

NARRATION: Grace looked lovely wearing only the wedding dress head piece. Joy placed a bouquet of flowers, she had kept hidden, into Grace’s hands. She couldn’t help slipping a finger quickly up into Grace’s semen filled cunt before she sat down, licking the juices from the finger as she sat down. The smile on her face was wicked and she even offered the same finger to her two sisters that they didn’t refuse. Maureen started reading from her book that seemed to Grace a somewhat condensed marriage ritual: ‘We are gathered together to witness the joining together of Grace, Dagon, Dexter and Dylan in marriage. I have already spoken to the latter three in private and have satisfied myself they truly want to be married to you Grace. It only needs me to ask you the same question. Do you take Dagon, Dexter and Dylan as your lawful husbands in matrimony?’

GRACE: I almost burst out laughing at this charade but everyone seemed to be taking it seriously so I answered, Yes, in a strong and positive voice I could muster. I answered ‘yes’ to the question would I honor and obey them in sickness and in health. I was somewhat startled when instead of being presented with a ring Joy produced a box containing a black leather dog collar. A small gold plate bearing my name Grace hung from a gold chain attached to the collar. Joy placed it around my neck and instead of the normal hole and spike buckle attachment this one clicked into place. Joy whispered in my ear it was a combination clasp and only she had the combination numbers and letters. It would be there permanently, she told me making me suddenly afraid. At the front of the collar was a small buckle to attach a leash and Jane on cue appeared with a steel chain that she attached to the collar clasp. I now started to get very worried. As if recognizing my apprehension Dr Tabitha squeezed my hand and said quietly in my ear not to be afraid and I would enjoy immensely what was about to happen. I took a lot of comfort in that and squeezed her hand back. Never-the-less my mouth was dry and I tried hard to find some moisture so I could swallow but none came.

NARRATION: “I now pronounce you the wife of your three named husbands” said Maureen. “Please sign the agreement of your marriage, Grace.” Gladys thrust a pad in front of Grace with a pen and with trembling hand Grace signed her name on the dotted line not even seeing what was printed there. When two of the brothers took her hands and walked her to the breeding stall she went meekly and opened her mouth when asked by the third. He thrust the ball of a gag into her mouth and fastened it into place. She bit down hard on it finding comfort on the leather that filled her mouth. She even welcomed being pushed to lay face down on the bench that was covered with leather on foam and very comfortable. There was no resistance from her when her hands were strapped down into place and her legs also strapped wide apart and feet down onto the foot rest. The brothers then left the room and Dr Tabitha and Gladys sat down. Maureen inspected all the fastenings finding one not to her liking and tightening it up.

“And now it’s time to consummate your marriage Grace,” announced Maureen. “Meet your husbands.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.