Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

THE PRESENT

Dylan had stopped his fucking but his cock was still pumping his sperm into me. It was so warm and every spurt gave me an instant short orgasm. I could feel his heart breathing and hear his short pants that made his body shake. His fur tickled my back legs and they smarted from his nails that had scratched them when he was thrusting his cock into me as he strived to get more purchase. I was thankful for the heavy corset I was wearing. Otherwise my belly would have been scratched and bloodied.

I felt a lick against my face. It was Dagon. Then his tongue was against my lips and I opened my mouth and I impulsively pushed my tongue out to meet his.

My goodness. I was French kissing a dog! Our tongues slurped together and I wished I could cuddle his face to mine but my elbows and arms were supporting the weight on my back.

Then Dagon moved away but then pressed his side against me and peering under him I could see the pencil of his cock peeking out from his sheath and I suddenly had a great desire to lick it. But there was no way I could reach it.

A very naughty image appeared that I suddenly had an urge to paint. A woman with a dog on her back showing the dog cock in her ass like mine must look. I had to get a photograph of that. And another dog with his cock in her mouth.

Just that thought sent me to have another but more intense orgasm. Oh the naughtiness of it.

It was as if he could read my mind. Dagon suddenly moved around and presented his rear to me, his tail hitting me in the face. He pushed backwards against my face and his black balls were close enough for me to reach with my tongue and that is exactly what I did. I licked his balls! I even managed to get his annoying tail out of the way by just having enough purchase on my elbows to free my arm and hand. It was then I manage to reach under and grab his cock. Instantly it started to grow getting bigger and bigger until I just had enough to touch the tip of it with my tongue.

Then an even wilder thought came to me. With a dog cock in my ass and another one very nearly in my mouth, what about the third cock inside my cunt. What a beautiful nasty painting that would make. I promised myself I would indeed paint it.

I came again.

THE PAST

I didn’t watch the delicious depravity going on around me as the finger attacking the rose of my ass and the squeezing of my breasts were having an immediate affect on me. And when a bony finger entered my ass at the same time a mouth started sucking on my right breast as the fingers from the hand withdrew from it and plunged themselves into my now very, very wet cunt, it threw me into an orgasm that nearly made me collapse onto the floor.

“Naughty, naughty, Grace,” scolded Joy. “You should have been paying attention to Joan. She was teaching you how to lick and suck my sister’s pussy. Now take her place and make sure you do it right. Or you will be punished severely.”

Joan moved out of the way and dutifully I went down on my knees and pushed my face between the legs of Jane into her pussy.

I immediately found the aroma from her gash intoxicating. As if by instinct I opened up her vagina with my hands and I could see Jane was already aroused by the administrations of her sister. It was wet and droplets of water surrounded her clitoris that was protruding. It all looked so inviting and without hesitation my tongue snaked out and attacked the little bauble of pink flesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.