Ariadne and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version) - Cover

Preview

Ariadne and the Tales of Heroes (Erotic Version)

by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Copyright© 2019 by CMed TheUniverseofCMed

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Magic, Reluctant, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Fairy Tale, Historical, Humor, Military, War, Alternate History, Furry, Cream Pie, Lactation, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Size, Violent,

Historical Sex Story: A Native American in World War 1 ends up discovering that the deities and mythical creatures do exist and more. The story is a collection of stories rolled into one book. It is a story of gods, furry, scalie, and Historical Fiction/Alternate History and Erotic Fiction rolled into one. This version does have the sex in it. Contains Human Male/Minotaur Romance/Sexual themes and Male Dragon/Human Female Sexual themes MF, FM.

coverpage

This story is of my own creation based on historical events or mysterious happenings here on Earth.

Tags: Swearing, Fondling, Violence, Blood, Graphic, Execution, Drama, Love, Sex, Intercourse, Lactation, Pregnant, Breast Feeding, History, Myth, Gods, Religious

If you wish to support me on Patreon (TheUniverseofCMed), you can. Money goes into helping me get additional artwork and helps me keep writing in general.

Further artwork and concept work can be found (TheUniverseofCMed) on Furaffinity, Sofurry, and HF websites.

Disclaimer: This story is a collection of stories dealing with erotic fiction, mythological stories, and historical events. This story is historical fiction or close to accurate with what-ifs with historical events serving as a backdrop. Careful attention to detail on historical accounts was made and liberties were used to ensure story flow. No intention is made by the writer to devalue religious or mythological views that some may hold sacred. With that being said reader discretion is advised.

Special Thanks to my Patreon supporters:

Jordy, Frank Nordhaus, Quintin Martin, and Nightsound for their generous donations

And of course, the other patron supporters for allowing me to write and supporting the universe that I write. :)

By CMed

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.