Discovering Ryan - Cover

Discovering Ryan

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2019 by Wetshaft

Erotica Sex Story: When Lisa goes away to attend private school, her father, Steve, and fifteen year old boyfriend, Ryan, find a way to help each other keep from missing her too much.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   .

Steve felt incredibly proud of his fifteen year old daughter, Lisa, when she got a full scholarship to a highly exclusive private school. Unfortunately, the school was over three hours away by car, which meant Lisa would have to go there and live on campus. But Steve knew it was the best thing for her even if he started missing her terribly the moment he drove away from the school after moving her into her dorm room.

Yet Steve wasn’t the only one who was feeling lonely with Lisa away at school. The girl’s fifteen year old boyfriend, Ryan, was also missing the pretty brunette. Ryan had practically lived at the house while Lisa was still around, and now that she was away he didn’t seem to know what to do with himself. His pretty girlfriend had only been gone a week when he started to come over to the house almost on the same routine, spending afternoons there after school and many evenings having dinner and watching TV. Just generally hanging out.

Steve was a little surprised at first, but he didn’t say anything to make the boy feel like he wasn’t welcome. In fact, having Ryan around made Lisa’s absence a little easier to take. And without Lisa around, the teen was still shy around his girlfriend’s manly father, but he definitely started to come out of his shell a little more. But without Lisa there, it wasn’t like there was too much choice for him.

Either way, Steve realized he was enjoying Ryan’s company more every day. He was a good looking young guy, and with his smooth, delicate face and long, silky brown hair Steve even thought he was pretty. He also had a slender body that was tightly muscled from a lot of swimming, with an ass that Steve noticed was tight and round and very similar in shape to Lisa’s. The man caught himself imagining how good Ryan would look wearing the tight, stretch-jeans like his daughter often wore.

Steve knew he shouldn’t have noticed his daughter’s body that way, but with a girl as pretty as her it was impossible to ignore. The most he ever did about it was stroke his cock to private fantasies he’d never share with another soul. And whenever Lisa and Ryan lost track of how much noise they sometimes started making when they were together in her bedroom, Steve always ended up with a throbbing hard on that needed attention.

Lisa and Ryan had the freedom to play in the privacy of the girl’s bedroom since Steve didn’t want his daughter to have to go out who-knew-where just to indulge a natural drive to play and experiment. Both teenagers were clearly appreciative, even though they never said anything very obvious about it.

Steve also realized Ryan not only missed his girlfriend’s company, but he had to be missing the sex he had with her. And with the amount of time Ryan was spending at the house, he probably wasn’t off looking for another girlfriend. The boy started coming over after school, spending time doing homework or watching TV, and sometimes using the pool. Steve would make dinner and enjoyed having the company at mealtime. He also liked having the company when he was hanging after dinner, before Ryan would get on his bike and ride it back to his own house where he lived with his single mother.

On Thursday of that first week of Ryan’s visits, the boy did something that too Steve by surprise. After dinner, he joined Steve on the couch and sat unusually close to the man. Steve couldn’t help noticing, but he didn’t mind. If anything, it was nice that Ryan felt so comfortable with him. But then, after a while, the boy leaned closer so he was actually leaning against Steve’s body. Without thinking twice, Steve put his arm around the boy’s shoulders and held him close.

“Is this okay?” the boy asked.

“Yeah, Ryan, it’s really nice,” Steve replied.

After that, they just sat there cuddling on the couch watching TV together, the way Steve had cuddled with Lisa countless times before. Ryan finally got up to go, and Steve went upstairs to bed with raging hard on in his pants.

The next day they did the same thing, cuddling together on the couch after dinner. But being Friday, Ryan asked if it was okay to stay overnight. His mother was going out anyway and didn’t mind if it was okay with Steve. Steve didn’t mind at all.

“You can sleep in Lisa’s room,” he suggested.

After cuddling on the couch for a long time, Steve finally got up and went upstairs to bed. He was hard again from snuggling against his daughter’s boyfriend for so long, but he was also tired so he ignored it and went straight to sleep.

Sometime later, though, Steve stirred when Ryan came into the room and slipped into the bed.

“Is this okay?” the boy asked. “It’s kind of weird being in Lisa’s room when she’s not there.”

“It’s okay,” Steve told him. “I was feeling kind of lonely too, to be honest.”

Ryan snuggled up next to him, and Steve put his arm around the boy. It was almost like they snuggled on the couch, except Steve was only wearing his boxer briefs, and it felt like Ryan was wearing something even smaller.

They lay quietly a while, and Ryan finally snuggled up even tighter, putting his leg across Steve’s body, with his thigh resting on top of the older man’s cock.

“That feels so nice, Ryan, but if you keep your leg there I can’t promise I won’t have a reaction,” Steve said.

“I don’t mind,” the teen said, burying his face into Steve’s upper chest.

Steve brought his other hand onto Ryan’s leg, running his palm over the side of the teen’s bare thigh. The other hand which was resting on Ryan’s shoulder slid down the boy’s smooth body toward his ass. As he caressed the teenager’s taut, shapely ass cheek in his hand, Steve discovered that Ryan was wearing a very tiny, lacy thong. He couldn’t help wondering where it came from. Meanwhile, Steve’s other hand slid over the boy’s hip, which was left bare by the thong. He felt Ryan’s firm leg a while, then slipped that hand over the well-packed front of the skimpy panties he had on. The older man couldn’t help sighing out loud when he felt the full warmth of Ryan’s young bulge through the lacy panties.

Ryan whimpered softly when Steve’s large hand cupped his lace-covered cock.

“I like what you’re wearing,” Steve said, his hand caressing the boy between his legs. “Where did they come from?”

“They’re Lisa’s,” Ryan confessed shyly. “I thought maybe it would be cool to have part of her here with us.”

“That’s a really good idea,” Steve told him. “You feel so good in them.”

The older man’s cock was quickly growing bigger and harder in his boxer briefs. At the same time, Ryan’s teen dick was even quicker to swell to a throbbing hardness that wouldn’t fit inside the skimpy panties he’d put on to slip into bed with his girlfriend’s dad. And Steve’s heart raced with excitement as he worked the panties to the side of Ryan’s shaft and eagerly wrapped his hand around the boy’s hot, young flesh. Ryan sighed deeply and started to moan as Steve’s hand began caressing the length of his swollen rod.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.