Sixteen - Cover

Sixteen

Copyright© 2019 by Jason Samson

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sixteen is a special age in Britain. A sixteen year-old can start doing a lot of new things. Sixteen is the age you finish high school. Sixteen is the age of consent. Sixteen is the age you can get married. Sixteen is the age you can start working full-time. Sixteen is the age you can ride a moped. Sixteen is the age you can leave home. Of course, there are provisos on pretty much each and every one of these things. WARNING: no sex for the first few chapters!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Geeks   Slow  

“Oh my god, hide me!” Tiff whispered as she ducked behind us. At first, I was all confused, but Charlie was instantly on guard and scanning the crowd.

“Over there, just coming through arrivals,” Tiff pointed at an oldish couple waddling forward with a trolley full of brightly-coloured suitcases. “They go to my parents’ church”

I saw them coming towards us. Clearly they’d seen us, and we probably stood out, the way we were standing still, transfixed, the only stationary group in the middle of a slowly moving crowd.

“Tiffany!” the woman exclaimed, and made a bee-line straight for us as the man tried awkwardly to change the direction of the trolley more to our direction. He steered it towards us in a big curve.

“Hello,” Tiffany said, defensively.

“Where are your parents?” There was an edge to the voice. It was a snap judgement, but I instantly didn’t like this woman. Anyone who was anybody knew Tiff’s parents clearly couldn’t be very nice, themselves?

Tiff shrugged. “At home, I guess.”

“So, you off somewhere nice? I didn’t know you were going away,” the lady tried to be polite.

“Oh, America. School exchange program. We must fly, we’re going to be late!”

Tiff grabbed Charlie and me by the elbows and pushed us past her, towards departures. We hurried away, almost running, without looking behind us.

We sat beside each other, three in a row, Tiff with the window seat, on the plane. But there was a tenseness to Tiff that didn’t bode well. We were taking a holiday to get away from reality, and yet reality seemed to be coming with us. Fears, at least. A flight attendant, seeing how tightly Tiff was gripping my hand, thought she was airsick and offered some tablets and everything.


Our large room was on the top-floor with a large balcony overlooking the pool area and with a great view of the sea. The flooring was slippery stone tiles, and cool to the touch. The air conditioning, nothing we were used to – coming from England – was on full blast. The main bed was king-size. The hotel, clearly having counted heads, had unfolded an extra bed. This wasn’t The Ritz, but it was much nicer than the kind of rooms I think are normal in Tenerifian hotels.

“Oh my god, what’s this?” Charlie squealed, holding up a something wrapped inside a pair of tights, a lump down each leg and joined at the top.

“You know full well what that is” Tiff smirked victoriously.

“And what is it doing in my carry-on luggage? It’s been x-rayed! What if security had stopped me?”

“Batteries like that aren’t supposed to be in the hold,” Tiff dead-panned.

“And they ask you if you’ve packed your bags yourself and if you’re carrying anything for anyone else,” Charlie was only pretending to be angry.

“It’s for you, too.”

I tried to work out what it was. The girls had started to unpack and they were in euphoric mood and were giggling even more than usual.

“Oh my god, what is that thing?” I asked, shocked too, as Charlie pulled it out dramatically.

“It’s a Deluxe Sapph Orgo Duo Pro, duh!” The name tumbled effortlessly off Tiff’s tongue as she rolled her eyes. Surely everyone could tell at a glance the make and model?

“It’s the reason Tiff’s parents barred her from meeting me.”

“They weren’t supposed to be home?”

“Tiff had me bent over the sofa.”

The girls collapsed on the bed in a fit of giggles and rolled over each other, wrestling. Somehow in the frolicking, the thing turned on and both ends started to wobble and the girls shrieked in glee. What had I got myself into?

When they calmed down, Tiff added “That wasn’t really the only reason they banned Charlie, they were against any friends I tried to make. It’s a lot more complicated.”

Charlie carried on unpacking, and carried on unpacking my little case, too. We hadn’t brought much, hand-luggage only, and all that we had brought was new and trendy. She threw a pair of swimming trunks at me. “Think we can get lunch near the pool?”

“Shower first? This place is massive!” echoed from the cold marbled en-suite bathroom.


We snacked at the long, cool bar, out of the sun behind the pool. It sounds ridiculous, but I honestly had never had tapas before. A confident Charlie, clearly used to holidaying and resorts and things, took care of the ordering. The girls brazenly ordered cocktails – which turned out to be rather boring, reddish things with lots of ice cubes in, and not the fancy rainbow thingies with the cocktail sticks and umbrellas I’d always imagined – and I had a cool lager in a tall glass. I felt my nerves were showing and giving my age and inexperience away, but the barman didn’t even flinch.

The bar area was kind of empty. The pool area was busy, but drowsy, with few free sun loungers. The other guests were mostly couples or groups of kids our age or slightly older. Charlie explained that the families tended to stay at family-friendly resorts and this hotel wasn’t one of them.

Embarrassment had ensured I had not looked at any of the sunbathers as we’d threaded our way through them to reach the shade of the bar, but now that I was safely at the bar I could avoid it no longer and my eyes roamed in shock. Most of them were topless! I ogled the woman and girls, stunned. Not all the women were nice to look at. I know, because I checked. Charlie jogged my elbow subtly, bringing my attention back to my girls.

“So, four and a half days in the sun. Checkout Friday morning.”

“And five nights,” Tiff squeaked excitedly.

“So how are we going to plan this?”

“Plan?” I queried.

“Tiff plans everything,” Charlie smirked.

“I’m not sure, actually, I’ve never even been abroad before,” Tiff squeaked, her voice still high-pitched.

“One thing I’d like to do is have a Date Night with Sam” Charlie looked nervous; this was clearly a subject she had been planning to broach and she wasn’t sure if Tiff would go along with it.

“Me, too,” Tiff squeaked.

“Take turns, I mean. And we can have a Date Night, just us two, too!”

“Yeah, I get it!” Tiff giggled.

And so it was decided; three of the evenings would be dedicated to the various couples we could form. The third wheel – gooseberry, as we called them – was to find something else to do. This first night we’d go out together and explore, and then the couple-dates would be ordered me-Charlie, me-Tiff, Charlie-Tiff and then the final night we’d go out together for a final time. Mostly, we were more three couples rather than a threesome, somehow.

Now that we’d eaten, Tiff and Charlie eased back and watched the sunbathers, too. “Perhaps we should work on our tans?” Charlie smiled hopefully. Tiff grimaced. I looked my girls over. Charlie had a kind of natural tan, except her boobs; you could just see the hint of paler skin peeking out around her revealing bikini top.

Tiff, on the other hand, was very pasty. I knew her sports bra kind-of bikini top must have some stuffing in it, but they were small, anyway. I looked at Tiff and saw only the orgasmic dynamite I knew she was, but I could tell she wasn’t feeling very self-confident.

And me? I could blind people, I was that pale! And weedy. Not to mention weedy. I wasn’t too bad, really, but I wasn’t a Chippendale. Girls were not going to be eyeing me up. There were several older boys around and they were all tanned and muscular and strutting or preening. All in all, I was feeling as unimpressive and uncomfortable and self-conscious as Tiff.

“Come on, we’ve got to do this” Charlie looked at us sternly, and slowly, dragging every foot, Tiff and I allowed ourselves to be towed out to the loungers and the bright, beating, afternoon sun.

Miraculously there were three loungers in a row free, so we took them. The downside was that they were right in the middle of the sea of glistening, tanned people and we had to thread our way through, feeling examined by people squinting to see who was casting a shadow across them as we passed.

“Sam, can you?” Charlie smiled happily and waved a small bottle of sun tan lotion. I nodded mutely, feeling the gaze of everyone else nearby. Tiff sank easily down onto the towel that she’d laid out. “You can unclip me,” she giggled invitingly. Was she completely unfazed by the leering, judging, silent crowd?

I sat on the thin sliver of lounger exposed by her hips and started squirting. She reeled as the first globs hit her. “Ohh, cold! Put it on your hands first, then rub it in,” she instructed. I could see her raising her eyebrows behind her sunglasses and trying to signal to Tiff who was smiling. “Boys,” she muttered. At least we were entertaining the spectators.

It’s hard to get, eh, hard when you have people watching. What would have been a delicate caring moment if we were alone – just the three of us – was an awkward and completely unsexual experience in public. But I marvelled at how soft her big side-boobs were, squashed into the blanket and flowing outwards seductively. And Charlie has such soft, springy skin that oozes between the fingers as you work in the glistening lotion. Charlie even slightly spread her legs so I could make sure I got the insides of her thighs. She was enjoying it slightly, even if I was feeling as awkward as hell.

“Now do Tiff, before she burns,” Charlie commanded, and I scooted across to do her, too.

Tiff’s bikini top, more of a sports bra, really, didn’t seem to have any clip front nor back. I just massaged in the oil above and below it. Even her bikini bottoms were more like shorts than knickers. But the extreme tone of her body more than made up for it. I could feel the firmness of the muscles just beneath the soft, perfect skin under my probing pushing fingers. The intimacy with Charlie, and now Tiff, was slowly chipping away at my awareness of the public around us. I brushed right up to the tops of the insides of her thighs. She was grinning and making eyebrow signals at Charlie. It was like they had a lewd competition going.

“I think she’s done,” Charlie twittered eventually.

“I just can’t get enough,” Tiff grinned, perhaps more at ease now.

And so it was we settled down, completely forgetting to oil poor old Sam up!

It was several minutes before Charlie jumped up, shocked and worried, and pointed out our mistake. She left her bikini bra, two skimpy, little, limp cups, lying on the lounger as she rushed over to me and started squirting cold cream straight onto my back. Tiff burst into giggles and Charlie had to pause and ask what was wrong.

It took a while to work out that Tiff was giggling because Charlie was topless in public. Nothing Tiff wasn’t intimately familiar with in private, but embarrassingly giggle-worthy in public. Charlie surprised us both by then leaning so close to me that her nipples grazed my back and sent electric tingles all through me. She smeared the cream all over my back with her breasts. I no longer cared who was watching. Tiff was going a very bright red.

After an hour or so, I got up to get my girls something to drink. Charlie was chatting with the middle-aged topless neighbour. I wasn’t surprised that Tiff was pretending to sleep and ignoring her neighbour. These were their public personas. To treat my girlfriends, I asked the barman if he had any little umbrellas to put in the cocktails.


“Sam, I’m really impressed with you” Charlie giggled as we trooped into our penthouse room and wandered straight out onto the balcony and the sun again, a couple of hours later.

“Oh?” I shrugged, not paying much attention.

“We’ve been here several hours and you haven’t been trying to bonk us sideways like a randy goat yet!” she grinned sillily. “Tiff and I had bets on how long you’d go before trying it on.”

“Oh?” I was more interested, now. “Who won?”

“You?” Charlie batted her long lush eyelashes seductively. Her bikini top, which had only been put on for the quick journey back up to the room, sagged and fell away as she released it.

“Oh pleaaase,” Tiff sighed dramatically. “It’s not a fair contest if you try and get him randy. Put your tits away and close your mouth. That’s cheating and you know it! That means I’ve already won!”

Charlie and Tiff started to bicker as I strolled over to the balcony and leaned on it. I saw movement below and noticed a middle aged man with a pot belly and bald head standing on the balcony beneath ours. He was looking up and looking stunned. He saw me and gave a thumbs up. He must have heard enough to have a very confused idea of what his neighbours upstairs were like exactly. I turned back to the girls and tried to shush them into submission. We ended up getting ready for dinner without going at it, because Tiff kept deliberately cockblocking me. I guess both my girlfriends are quite competitive.

Sure we were probably a year or two younger than the other youth about, but we probably didn’t look it. The girls looked quite mature, in fact. Nice, expensive, new clothes, courtesy of our expense account. Both Tiff and Charlie looked stunning, strutting in high heels. Tiff had her hair back in a bun like she’d had when she did ballet; she was so slender and elegant. Charlie, of course, had her killer bust on display, and the rest of her was extremely feminine and gorgeous too. Neither girl could ever look ugly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.