Revelations on Spring Break - Cover

Revelations on Spring Break

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2019 by Mixerman

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Story of 4 females and what is revealed about their past.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   Interracial   .

Our ladies: Chin (pronounced sin) Oriental 5’2” 105 lbs. Small B breast long black hair now bi
Cindy very light skin Negro 5’4” 115 lbs. small C breast Auburn hair now bi
Rose white 5’3” 110 lbs. C breast Brunette hair now bi leaning towards women
Alice white 5’5” 120lbs. C breast Blonde hair bi but more into women

All 4 live in a 2 bedroom house off campus. They met during their first year at school. Chin majored in Science, Cindy was an Art’s major, Rose wanted to be a teacher and Alice wanted to go to school in Southern California, not Northern California.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! DOUBLE FUCK SHIT! Alice yelled out. Cindy looked in on her and saw her all upset. She asked what was wrong. Alice told her that her Daddy said she could not go to Cancun for spring break because she got low grades again. She was passing, but barely. Cindy hugged her for comfort and said that she was welcome to join them up at the lake. “We go to the lake all the time. The water is fucking cold. Bunch of perving old men there, with old wives, I’ll pass and stay here and drink my way thru spring break and wear out my dildo.” Alice told her. “Come on, the rest of us are going. We rented a house boat for the week. But, if you want to stay here alone.” Her voice trailed off.

Just then Chin and Rose came home. “Hello!” Chin yelled. “Up here.” Cindy answered. Chin and Rose went upstairs. Cindy told them what happened. Rose went to Alice and kissed her roommate to comfort her. Rose said that is what happens when you depend on a man for support. You fuck-up once and they never let you forget. “Come let’s get you packed for the week on the boat.”

“I don’t want to go! I had plans to go to Cancun and party with my old friends. We would end up in a drunken orgy of Sapphic delight, just like when I graduated high school. This was to be MY trip! Daddy said so!” “Well if it means that much to you, ask Mommy.” Rose said. “I can’t! Daddy controls the money.” Alice answered. “Well then, come with us. We will be enjoying Sapphic delights.” Chin said. Alice looked at Rose; Rose looked at her and gave a meek nod. “Well, I guess I can as long as my Rose will be with me. “Now that that is settled let’s order food and wine. I’m starving! We can ask for the girl to deliver it. Not the perverting boy.” Chin said. “What will we order?” Cindy asked. “I feel like Chinese food.” Chin answered. “I’ve got all the Chinese I want right here.” Cindy answered her. “I’m not Chinese!!” Chin said. “I know, I know. I like it when you get all hot over that. Makes you taste better.” Cindy answered. Chin punched her on the arm.

They ordered the food, and had the girl deliver it. Chin was talking to her. When the girl left she was all red in the face. Cindy asked if she made a move on her. “Of course I did. She is such a wall flower that I would like to de-flower.”

With that done they sat and ate and discussed their plans for the trip. Chin said the boat was 40 footer. Had a kitchen, lounge area, shower, and 2 bedrooms. On top was a deck with a privacy wrap around, maybe 2 feet high. She showed them pictures. They all agreed that it would be prefect. Alice sat and said nothing. Chin went on to explain that there were many coves they could park the boat and have it all to themselves. We might run into others out there, all you do is wave and smile as we pass by. With all the navigation equipment on it, we will be safe. Cindy asked if they could be naked or have to wear clothes. Chin answered, I’m bringing a suit, shorts and one top. Also sweats for a cool night. But with company a cool night can become hot.

...

For the week leading up to the trip Alice was being a bitch around the house. Complaining about everything happening and what everyone did. She accused Rose of using her make-up. She threw a tantrum when Chin left her books on the table. She got mad at Cindy when she used all the milk. This never bothered her before. But now that her Cancun trip was taken away, she became ‘Mother Bitch’. All the girls tried to talk to her, but they would have had more luck talking to the rug.

On Wednesday night Chin, Rose and Cindy huddled together to figure out what to do with the ‘Mother Bitch’. Rose and Cindy were in favor of leaving her home, but Chin had an evil grin on her face. She told the girls that she had a plan to fix her for her transgressions. Cindy said she knew a guy with a large cock and she could get him to fuck her. Rose said” Can we bring a few large cocks?” Chin thought that would be a good idea, but it will only be a Sapphic affair. I have a plan for her, wait till we are out on the lake and we will take care of her.

Finally it was Friday and Spring Break started, with the car packed and waiting for Chin to get home from her last class. Chin arrived and got her bag, they were off. A stop at the market for food, liquor store for wine and other drinks, they headed for the marina. Chin went to the Marina Harbor Master to sign the paper work and get the keys. The rest unloaded the car. It took Chin about 30 minutes to reappear. When she did, she was licking her lips. When asked, she said he tasted delightful. “You slut!” Rose said. “Takes one, to know one.” Chin replied. They all laughed.

Chin took the girls on a walk thru of the boat and told them what their jobs would be to cast off and when docking. Since Chin had her license, she was the ‘Captain’. Everyone manned their post. Front line released, aft line released and they were off. The ropes were rolled up and the bumpers raised and stored and they were underway with anticipated Sapphic fun ahead. Since it was a nice day, full of sun and warm, Chin sat upstairs to guide the boat, too nice to be inside. She called down to Cindy to come up top. When Cindy got there Chin, had her drive the boat and pointed to a mark and told her to just head for it. And I will be back in 5 minutes. Chin went down stairs and got a drink and a changed into her suit. Back up top, she congratulated Cindy on the job well done. Boat was still headed towards the mark. Chin took back the seat and continued on. Once they were by the resort, Chin took off her top and let her tits breath in the sun. Cindy came back up in her suit, saw Chin and removed her top. “You can lie down and get naked. No one can see inside.” Chin said to Cindy. So that is what Cindy did. Cindy laid on her back and inserted her favorite dildo and asked Chin if she was Ok like that. Chin looked at Cindy and told her that she was going to fuck her good later for teasing her. Cindy rolled over and called to Chin again. When Chin looked she saw that Cindy also had a butt plug in. Chin said for that, I should make you eat me. Cindy asked if she could. Chin shook her head yes. Cindy crawled to Chin and removed her bottoms and started to feast on Chin’s cunt.

Rose and Alice heard Chin’s moans. Rose wanted to see, but Alice was enjoying her mouth to much to let her go. Rose was a champion rug-muncher. Alice’s favorite.

As Cindy was eating Chin, another boat passed by and Chin waved to it. The driver was a man, who did a double take seeing Chin topless. He looked down and saw Alice and Rose. The man spoke to someone and his wife(?) sat up and looked at Chin. Seeing that she was topless, she removed her top and shook her tits at them. The man called over to them and asked where they were heading. Chin said they were heading for ‘Pirates Cove’ for the night. The man yelled back that there were other boats there already, and that they should head for ‘Narrow Channel’ if you can maneuver the boat there. Chin gave a thumb’s up and changed course. Chin then guided Cindy back to her pussy. Chin was close to climax before being interrupted. She needed to cum. Cindy did her best to make her cum. Using her mouth to suck and bite her clit, fingers in her cunt. But when she added a finger to Chin’s ass that did it. Chin squirted on Cindy. Chin felt better.

As they approached ‘Narrow Channel’, Chin called for all hands on deck to park the boat for the night. Alice was disappointed to lose her cunt licker, but Rose promised to continue later. Alice and Rose put on their suits and went outside to man their post. When told to, Rose dropped and anchor, Cindy did also. Alice asked why bumpers needed to be put out and Chin asked her if she wanted to do it in the dark, in case they had company, or the anchors did not hold.

Once anchored, Chin told everyone they were parked for the night and that they could do whatever they wanted. Alice grabbed Rose and took her topside, stripped and pushed Rose into her cunt. Chin and Cindy started to fix a meal for all. Both were very touchy-feely with each other. “Suck my cunt you bitch! Make me cum all over you! OH FUCK!!! SO CLOSE!! Suck MEeeeeeee!!!” Alice screamed to Rose. “Damn, Alice.” Chin said speaking to no one.

A splash was heard, Chin and Cindy went to investigate. They saw Rose in the water looking shocked. “Alice threw me overboard!” “Why?” Chin asked. Rose replied that Alice was being a cunt and did not want to give me my cum. “ALICE!” Chin yelled. “Why the FUCK did you throw Rose overboard?” “Oh, it’s no big deal. I wanted to return the cum. But she did not want me to fuck her ass.” From the water Rose said she did it dry! No fucking lube.” Chin got mad and stormed off to her room. When she returned she had a bag with her. She motioned for Cindy to follow her. They went and got Rose out of the water first and made sure she was OK. Rose did have a red area on her right side after falling 15 feet into the water. Chin led them topside and saw Alice lying down on her stomach. She looked at the others and wanted them to be quiet. Chin took out a pair of her used panties and handed a pair of handcuffs to Rose. Rose and Cindy shook their heads as they understood Chin’s plan. Chin climbed to the top and pounced on top of Alice and stuffed the panties in her mouth. Rose and Cindy each grabbed an arm and put the cuffs on. Alice was screaming into the gag. Chin pulled her up by her hair, turned her around and slapped her face. Alice fell over in shock. As Alice recovered, Chin emptied more items out of her bag. Nipple clamps, clit clamp, lengths of rope, a harness and several dildos came out. The nipple clamps were attached, as was the clit clamp. Alice was pulled to a chair and forced to sit in it. Her legs were spread open and tied to the chair. Around her waist went another length of rope and the last length went around her chest. Now that she was immobilized, Chin removed her panties from her mouth. Alice started screaming at all 3 of them. Every dirty word was said numerous times. Chin said that Rose should have the first go at her. Rose went to Alice and forced her head back, then dropped a mouthful of spit in her mouth. Alice spit it out on Rose. Rose slapped Alice on her tits. “You ungrateful CUNT! You wasted my fluid!” Rose slapped her tits again. First, with her left hand and then with her right, leaving red hand prints on them. Rose then grabbed the clamps and pulled on them. Alice screamed in pain. Then she collapsed. When she came to, Chin was sitting on her lap and asked her if she enjoyed pain. Did it give her sexual satisfaction? Alice did not answer her.

...

Deep in Alice’s mind she loved the pain they gave her. It confused her. She NEVER had any kind of pain giving to her. She was never spanked as a child. The worse her parents did to her was yell at her and ground her. Once she made her Mother so mad. She was sent to her room and her Mother took away her computer and her phone. That was pure torture to her. As she sat there wondering about all of this, she felt a dildo enter her cunt. Cindy was moving it in her. Slow, then fast, then no movement, then fast. Alice started to get very wet and was now moaning. The dildo was pulled out. Alice cried out in frustration. “I was so close to cumming! Why did you stop?” Cindy replied “Because I can, Mother Bitch.” Alice just sat there. There was nothing she could do. Chin, Cindy and Rose left her there and went to finish dinner. Alice started to cry. She started to think. She fell asleep.

Chin checked on her when they heard nothing from her after a while. She saw Alice sleeping in the chair. Not peacefully either. Alice was having a bad dream now. Memories were flooding back to her. Memories of long ago, she had just started high school. Her parents told her that now was the time for good grades and to become an adult. High school was the first step into adulthood. She listened to them and when her first report card came out she had 3 A’s, 2 B’s and a C. The C was in math. She struggled with it. All those letters instead of numbers made little sense to her. She told her parents and they had a conference with her teacher. He recommended a tutor for her. The next time her grades came out. She got a B in math. So during the winter break, she was allowed to go to her first formal dance and discovered boys and what they do to girls. She was kissed, her date felt her tits, over her dress. Her date tried to put his hand under her dress. He would have except a chaperone came by and broke up the gathering. What Alice did not know, was that the man knew her Dad and he told him what happened. While her Dad thanked the man for breaking it up, he needed to talk to his wife about what happened. His wife said the she would talk to Alice. His wife did talk to Alice and made her understand what happened, and that she was turning into a beautiful woman now. “Let’s go shopping to get, you, a beautiful woman, some new clothes.’ Her Mother said. Yes, Alice was a spoiled daughter, wanting for nothing. Always knowing that Mommy and Daddy would make things right. Alice shopped for new clothing as did her Mom.

Once home, they said their hellos to her Dad and her Mom told her to try on a new suit she bought for her. She winked at her husband, he winked back. After Alice went to her room, her parents went to theirs. Mom fired up the computer and turned on the new spy cam in her room. They saw Alice in her room looking at the suit. It was VERY small. Alice got undressed and tried on the top. It barely covered her breast, it only covered her nipples. The bottoms, when she tried them on, showed all kinds of hair showing. She called to her Mother.

When she stripped out of her clothing, Mom had a hand on Dad’s cock and was rubbing it. She then unzipped them and took his cock out. Dad grabbed Mom’s tits and massaged them before reaching under her clothing. Mom was now jerking off Dad. They watched her put the top on and then the bottoms. Then they heard Alice call for her. Mom removed her bra and went to Alice. Dad watched the monitor. Her Mom laughed when she saw Alice and told her that she would fix her problem. She led her to her bathroom and came back into Alice’s bedroom. She had her sit on a towel and proceeded to shave her. When Alice was bare, she put the suit back on. It looked better. Her Mom told Alice that they would be eating on the patio tonight after a swim. Mom told her to meet her and Dad at the pool. Her Mom went to get changed into her suit. She told her husband which suit to wear.

They met at the pool and all got in. As Alice came up for air, she saw that her Mom’s suit was now see-thru. She looked at her suit and it too, was see-thru. Dad sat on the edge of the pool and Alice could see his cock thru his suit. Alice was puzzled by this. Her Mom told her we are family and we should enjoy each other. Seeing how in 4 short years she would be leaving the home nest. Alice felt uncomfortable, but with her Moms words, she trusted her. They swam for a bit more then Dad started the grill and they ate dinner. Mom gave Alice something to drink. After eating Alice felt very sleepy, and went to bed. Dad looked at Mom and Mom nodded.

Mom and Dad went to Alice’s room. She was out cold. Dad picked her up and brought her to their bed. Mom stripped off Alice’s panties and her nightshirt. As she lay there, Mom said she looked good enough to eat. And Dad said she looked good enough to fuck. Mom lay on the bed and licked Alice’s cunt. Dad put his cock on her lips, and like a baby, she started to suck it. Mom and Dad soon switched places. Alice mumbled something as the cock left her mouth. Mom gave her a breast to nurse on and Dad licked her. “I need to fuck her! NOW!” Dad said. And he mounted her, giving her all of his cock. She felt so good on his cock. He soon shot his cum in her. He dismounted her and put his cock back to her mouth. Mom sucked the cum out of her. They redressed her and put her back in her bed.

The next morning, Alice spoke to her Mom about a dream and a feeling she was having. Her Mom told her to tell her about it. Alice said that she felt like a baby and that she had a feeling of ‘something like happy down there’. Her Mother asked her if she felt happy. Alice replied that she did.

That was how Alice’s life went on. When she was a senior and had her first conscious fuck. It felt different, hard for her to describe, but different. She also had a session with another girl, and after she had a memory that it was familiar. And that she liked that better.

Alice was also giving more ‘special drinks’ and her parents had their way with her. Her mother also fucked her. They involved different thing to her. Tying her up, using clamps on her, fucked her in the ass. They found out the more they inflicted pain on her the more she moaned and had harder orgasms.

Alice woke up with a blood curling scream. Everyone ran to her. She was shaking, having a cold sweat. Looking totally confused. Chin untied her and hugged her. Rose and Cindy also joined in. Alice started to cry. She related her dream, no, not a dream a FUCKING nightmare! She told them what she remembered. “That’s fucked up!” said Rose. She went to Alice’s other side and hugged her. Rose soon kissed her and led her to their room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.