A Rare Bird - Cover

A Rare Bird

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life and love can take a person interesting places. This story is about several young folks who find their lives going differently than they imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial  

The winds and seas were favorable, requiring only two tacks to reach a position off the northwestern corner of St Martin. Rita got on the radio with her relatives that had a fishing boat in the harbor of the small town of Grand Case. They arranged a rendezvous with the sailboat to take Rita ashore. Mike and Bruce took Calypso to the south end of the island where the big Philipsburg harbor is. Procuring an anchoring buoy from the harbormaster they shut down the boat and took a water taxi ashore. After the Dutch immigration folks processed their entry, Bruce rented an SUV with 4-wheel drive per Rita’s advice and went to find her on the French side.

Once together she guided him down roads that quickly deteriorated to paths that looked like they were suitable for cows only. The SUV finally made it up in the hills to the little gathering of brightly painted houses where her family lived. The only other motor vehicle to be seen was an ancient farm truck.

Kids came swarming to see this shiny new vehicle and the adults plowed through them. Rita yelled out, “Ma Mere” when an older woman approached, jumped out and hugged who must be her mother. Remember, Bruce doesn’t speak French and they have only limited pidgin English so he depended on his translator.

After an interesting dinner of goat stew and sides that he could not recognize, let alone name, they were shown to a house and a rather small bed in one corner of a common bedroom. Privacy was a premium here, Bruce decided.

The couple had just laid down and were trying to figure out how to discreetly screw when her mother appeared. There was a rapid conversation Bruce couldn’t possibly follow and then Rita told him, “My Mother wants to have sex with you. Her reason is to reward you for bringing me here. I know that her several husbands are long gone so she is horny and this is a good excuse. Treat her well and it will pay off for us. I’ll just wait on the other side of the room. Do your best, please!”

Mere took off her top and her huge and pendulous breasts sagged to her waist. She put her hands under them and offered the big nipples to the pale man. It was interesting he must admit. Soon he was attempting to get cock-traction in a pussy that had birthed seven babies with no benefit of surgical tightening. He got her off without getting his but knew damned well that Rita would take care of that ASAP.

She was all over Bruce as soon as Mere left, very grateful that he had made a good impression on her mother who mostly ran the village. They finished and slept.

The next morning Mere was loaded into the SUV and went to the local church to get a birth certificate. The French priest became a lot more effective when Rita took him in a back room and also left a $50 American bill. Now to the French government place in Marigot. Money and not pussy got the passport they were seeking. This was great!

The couple stayed a week before booking a flight to Savannah with a visitor visa for Rita. Mere needed to thank Bruce several times. Soon enough they were driving back home. There were two interruptions when the driver got thank-you blow jobs in parking lots. Good thing he had tinted windows!

Bruce’s time away, especially with another lover, had changed Matty’s perspective. She didn’t come naked to his bed as she would have before, even though Rita was staying at Vera’s with him now. Instead she took him for a walk.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.