A Rare Bird - Cover

A Rare Bird

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Life and love can take a person interesting places. This story is about several young folks who find their lives going differently than they imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial  

She went by Matty rather than the formal and official Matilda. The rarity mentioned in the title came from her virginity as a college Junior. Sure, she had boyfriends, but only the ones who weren’t seeking available pussy persisted for any length of time. She was not asexual but hadn’t met a guy that tickled her twat enough to overcome her conservative upbringing.

That might be changing since she met Bruce, a British exchange student in her major area. He was so polite and gentlemanly that she looked forward to his company. Not having to resist fairly constant lusty advances was a relief and she got quite comfortable with him, even to the point of goodnight kisses that were more than simple pecks.

He was very pleased to have the connection with this American “bird”, as the Brits referred to attractive young women. She was a trim brunette with conservatively covered ample breasts and an attractive smile. He was not celibate and had, early on in his stateside year, found a married woman who he rented a room from. She loved almost any hard dick between her thighs but didn’t meet many. Having him down the upstairs hall was a real bonus in addition to the rent he paid. Her husband worked long hours and Bruce was often home during the day so getting naked with him was easy and very enjoyable.

Vera was in her early forties and anxious for the sex life she thought she missed as a younger woman before she got “too old”. Her upbringing had been rather conservative but marriage opened more than her mind. As she told Bruce, between fucks one day, “My husband is older and had been married before so was a good teacher. So good he made me wonder what I’d missed staying a virgin until we married at my age of twenty-seven. For the last year I’ve been ‘exploring’, you might say, since a girlfriend got me going with her stories. She’s divorced. I just don’t meet many men but the attractive ones have gotten what you have. How do you feel about that?”

Bruce shoved his rejuvenated rod deeper into the velvety pussy of the talker. She gave a little happy squeal. And again when he asked how long had it been since she’d fucked another. “You are just down the hall in this older house so I think you are listening when my husband is giving me his intimate attention. I’m deliberately a little louder so you can get aroused, I hope. I’d love to slip down here after he wears out because I don’t. Would you like that?” Her pussy was being pummeled now and they both had a glorious finish. “Think of this tonight because I’ll nail him for sure.”

As she got out of his bed, Bruce asked again, “I didn’t just mean him since as you guessed I know each piece he gets. It was about other ‘strange’ cock like mine.” She smiled but wouldn’t answer. He’d have to work for that information.

Matty was having dinner with him tonight after class. She was a smart one and their conversations often turned into discussions and not just about classwork. The topics were getting gradually more personal as trust developed. Both had been delving into their upbringing and the personal philosophies their family environment had wrought.

The campus was along a river so they walked down to the park. When Bruce reached for her hand she squeezed back as she was grasped. This fit her romantic ideals. They found a bench in the light of the almost full moon. She sat close to him and in a few minutes put her head on his shoulder. A few minutes later she said softly, “I like your affection. It is so much more respectful than some other guys I have dated. They just seem to want to get intimate and I’ve not been ready for that. Is it because you are British?”

Bruce had his arm around her shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze, “Perhaps. As you have heard, manners were stressed from an early age. Just because I am in a more casual culture I have not forgotten them.” There was a short pause and he continued. “I surmise from your statements that you may be a virgin?”

Matty said, without a pause, “Yes, I am. There has never been a man who was willing to make a serious commitment to our relationship and that is a requirement of mine. My upbringing too. I would guess that you are not.”

Tony worked at remaining serious-sounding but just wanted to laugh, “Yes, again. It seems that we have a private family tradition that when a boy reached sixteen he would be seduced by older relatives, just not too close. I lusted after my older sister for a while but it was a married second cousin that got me changed. Some others hadn’t gotten the word so I had to act virginal for them too, with no complaints from me, of course. I’ve never knowingly met a virgin over sixteen.”

Matty squeezed back, “I was kinda hoping you had some deflowering experience in case I decide you are the one, if I may be so presumptuous that you might desire me.” She was being facetious; his charming personality and overall experience were testing her resolve.

The subject was changed for a bit but then Maty changed it back. “So what is a normal male doing for sex here in the USA? I think you are getting some or you might be after me more.”

Bruce responded, “That is logical thinking. Since it seems important to you, let me say, with confidentiality, that I am not celibate. How does that make you feel about me?”

“That you are probably more normal than I am.” In a lighthearted tone of voice, “I could probably seduce you right now in this romantic scene but I’ve never been on birth control.”

Bruce piped up, “How long until your menses?”

“Two days.”

“You are extremely unlikely to get pregnant so take your clothes off.”

She snickered, “That’s not the kind of seduction I was expecting from a refined Brit. How about we start with some serious kissing and fondling?”

They happily progressed to oral sex before it got to be too late for a school night. Matty learned the basics of giving and receiving to her great delight, so much so that she invited Bruce to dinner at her place the next night.

It was a good thing the Vera was horny that afternoon and drained his prostate completely so he could pace himself with an interested virgin. And she was, meeting him at the door in the skimpiest bathrobe she had and nothing underneath. He was sure to notice her body as she flashed him any way her imagination could invent and also overcome her shyness.

Matty served red wine with her pasta dinner and he noticed she kept refilling her glass more than his. “She’s working to overcome her conditioning,” he correctly thought and paced himself since it was going to be primarily his energy needed if intercourse happened. And how should he get the ball(s) rolling?

“What a good dinner you fixed,” he complimented, getting a happy smile in return. “I don’t know what you have in mind (a white lie) but I didn’t have time for a shower before I came over here. Could I use yours?” No mention made that he hadn’t brought clean underwear. That made her face light up and she got a towel for him. His next move was genius, “I’ve never seen this kind of control before. Please show me how it works. Just het in and join me to make it easier.” That really lit up her face with joy.

The spirit of the grapes had really lit hers so she nonchalantly hung her robe on the back of the door and started the water. Seeing her full tits and tight ass got Bruce’s expected reaction so when he joined her under the flowing showerhead he had to maneuver to keep the rampant rod from bumping her. Her eyes were glued to it though and he could see her resisting reaching out for it.

“Would you like some help washing, now that it is appropriate?” was his polite request and she handed him a washrag and soap. He handed back the washrag, lathered up his hands, and started with her neck, then proceeding down her back. Reaching her fetching buns made her quiver as he slipperily caressed them. When he prompted her to turn around she remarked, “My turn,” and took the soap to repeat what he had done. His buns were equally soaped and squeezed. Now for the really fun part.

Taking back the soap Bruce began again at her neck. Big breasts were soon encountered and caused even bigger reactions in their owner. Bruce knelt down as he proceeded past her stomach and was face to face with the untrimmed but reasonable supplied pubic fur. He dropped his hands to her feet and worked up her legs to her thighs. As he approached the magic Y she separated her feet to give him access.

It didn’t feel his soapy fingers first of all. It was his inquisitive tongue that made her squeal in surprise and moan in pleasure. She shook so hard he braced her lest she collapse on the wet shower floor. Then it was her turn to touch.

Skip the flatter chest and hairy legs, she wanted her hands on the mysterious meat sticking out so proudly. And not her hands for long either. Her mouth was going to return the unexpected and delightful favor her shower companion had bestowed. She was so damned curious and Bruce made gentle suggestions until the water ran cold. Toweling each other was fun too and both knew the comfort of her bed was next.

Things moved rapidly at that point until the heavy breathing Matty gasped, “Put it in me NOW!” The sharp pain of her hymen disappearing was brief and less than she’d expected but the pleasure of being stretched and filled by a warm hard male organ was much better than she had imagined. Bruce’s skill brought her to an orgasm long before he spurted the first sperm to paint her depths. That feeling caused a second pleasure convulsion in the recipient. She said softly, “I love you and thanks.” He didn’t respond.

It was morning and two romps later that he got to his place in time for breakfast. Very smirked, “Hot date I guess. Missed you.” He headed for his bed after gobbling what she fixed and when she joined him an hour later his hose stayed soft as he snored. It wasn’t until late afternoon that she could entice him into her twat before her husband got home. She was more curious about how things had gone with Matty, who she knew about, than actually getting laid herself but it seemed like the right venue for such a discussion. It was.

She got hot hearing the blow-by-blow of the younger woman’s first sex experience and related it back to hers. They wiped off and dressed just in the nick of time, hearing her husband pull into the garage.

That night Bruce heard the familiar sounds of his landlady lover fucking her husband. What he didn’t expect was her appearance in his bedroom shortly after the sex noises stopped. She explained as she guided his dick into a wet and ready place that her husband had been drinking with the boys and fell sound asleep almost as soon as he pulled out of her. She needed more cock and knew where to get it. “Put your sperm in with his fresh load, my dear. This makes me feel so female. I’m pleased you have some new pussy to play with. I wanted to let you know there is a man at the grocery store that seems to be there when I am. He’s clearly coming on to me and has me curious about older men. I think that tomorrow I’ll be even more receptive to his hints. Maybe start with a blowjob to see if he’s as well equipped as the men I spread for tonight. Just so you know, I’m enjoying feeling slutty.”

She squeezed the young hard cock that was entering her somewhat from behind. She was on her side with her upper leg pulled up and he was positioned with a knee on either side of the lower one, taking her pussy at a different rotation than if she was on her back or stomach. Felt good, especially knowing her husband’s fresh semen was lubricating the action. Now there might be a third depositor. She was getting quite sexy.

Although Matty insisted that she’d fuck him during her period, he was a bit squeamish. By the time he afternoon he s get naked with her again she proudly informed that she’d been to a clinic and had an IUD inserted. “You can enjoy me anytime you want and I hope that is often.” He did twice in celebration and at least once every day thereafter. Two weeks later. on a Sunday afternoon he stopped by to take her out to eat. She seemed morose and distant during the meal and didn’t strip when they returned to her place. That WAS a concern considering her eagerness for screwing since that breakthrough night.

“What’s going on, Matty?” was his not-very-subtle inquiry.

She broke out in tears. “I’m a slut and not happy about it.”

He put his arm around her and she buried her face in his shoulder. “I think of you as a lover, not a slut.”

She sobbed, “If you’d been with me last night you might think differently. You knew I was going to a party with a girlfriend I’d promised a while ago. Well, I drank too much and a guy who had been paying attention to me all evening got me in a bedroom and got my panties off. I didn’t resist as he shoved his dick in me and I have to admit it felt good even though I just laid there and took it. When he finished and before I could get up a friend of his buried his in me. I was too drunk to resist and it felt good enough not to. Then when he was done the first guy was ready too and I got fucked four times in a row before they left me. So I’m a slut for doing that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.