The Inches Between Us - Cover

The Inches Between Us

Copyright© 2019 by DFL Runner

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A well-known person with dwarfism once said that little people and fat people are the only groups left that it's socially acceptable to make fun of. This story brings two people from those groups together to take on the world, the gym, the scale, the race course, and the hurdles their psyches have built in their minds. BBW/amputee codes are plot elements, not fetishes. Not a stroke story. New author, first story. Constructive feedback welcome. Enjoy. Thanks to jetson63 for his editing help

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Amputee   BBW   Slow  

Early-morning sunlight bathed my bedroom as I woke that Saturday morning. Taking inventory, I noted that my back did feel a little better ... but something seemed a little bit off.

I rolled onto my back and felt my arm press against something. I turned my head and realized the “something” was a gorgeous, curvy body topped with a mop of dirty blonde hair and dressed in a t-shirt. Lisa was in bed with me.

I was certainly not about to pass up an opportunity to take advantage. Carefully, I rolled the rest of the way over so that I was facing her back. I then took my arm, draped it over her sleeping form, and gently tugged her body closer to mine before drifting back to sleep.

“Hey ... hey sleepyhead...” an angelic voice drifted into my consciousness.

I opened my eyes. Lisa was standing over me with a cup of coffee ... and still dressed in only a nightshirt and a pair of boxer briefs.

“Mmm...” I sighed, rubbing my eyes. “Morning.”

She set the coffee on the nightstand. “Feeling any better?”

I took stock as I sat up and noted that there was still a fair amount of pain in my back, but it at least seemed to be marginally less. “Meh. Not great. But better.”

She bent over and kissed me. “Okay. Breakfast is ready when you get up.”

I watched her leave the bedroom and realized she was deliberately shaking her ass as she left the room. She looked over her shoulder, caught me checking her out, and started laughing as she sauntered away.

As was typical, Lisa had brought some work home with her, which she attended to during the afternoon. I also availed myself of the opportunity to remotely connect to my office to get some work done as well.

Somehow, though, she hadn’t ever found time to put more clothes on. She was still sitting in a nightshirt and underwear at the table as she worked, and as I worked beside her.

Impulsively I reached over to stroke her bare thigh. She reached down and grabbed my hand in hers, stroking my fingers with her thumb.

Then, pushing herself slightly away from the table, she turned to face me and leaned in for a kiss, edging my hand up her thigh as she did so. I felt heat emanating from her body and enveloping the hand as her kiss became steamier and she emitted a guttural, almost primal moan.

Breathing heavily, she pulled away. “Oh, God...” she gasped. “Ahh...”

She looked sidelong at her laptop. “Oh ... if this didn’t have to be done first thing Monday morning...” The rest of the sentence was left hanging in the air.

She zoomed back in for another short, but scorching kiss. “Okay. I have to work now.”

I had thrown on a pair of workout shorts earlier. Although not exactly tight, they did fit rather snugly. She glanced longingly at the obvious tenting in them. Almost impulsively, she touched it with the tip of her index finger, causing me to shudder.

She kissed me once more. “Work. Then dinner. Maybe more later. We’ll see.”

After dinner, Lisa offered to massage me with the heating pad again. She again led me to the bedroom and had me strip down to my underwear. She then directed me to lie on my stomach, draped the warm heating pad over my, and sat on the bed beside me, rubbing my back over the heating pad as she had done the night before.

As relaxation set in, she stopped and asked, “Hey ... can you turn over for a minute?”

I did ... and was greeted by the sight of Lisa sitting on the edge of the bed ... topless.

“Scoot over,” she purred.

I did, and she lay down beside me. Wrapping me in her arms, she zoomed in for a steamy kiss. As our mouths melded together and our tongues dueled, the bare flesh of her chest pressed against the bare flesh of my chest. I heard her breathing quicken ... or maybe it was mine ... or maybe it was both of us.

She pulled away and wrapped my hand in hers. She pressed my fingertips to her lips ... and then moved my hand onto her left breast.

My hand trembled as it traced around her breast ... moving in circles toward the nipple as I gently grazed the skin with my fingertips. I reveled in the feel of their fullness and their softness. I cupped one fully in the palm of my hand, feeling its heft, and slightly grazing it with my fingernails as my palm lifted away.

“Oh, John...” she sighed softly. Then a little louder, “Oh ... John ... oh please don’t stop.”

My fingers reached her hard nipple and pinched it lightly, causing her to let out a groan of pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.