Dick Picture Perfect - Cover

Dick Picture Perfect

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

“Will, Will, Will.” My boss had the creepiest smile when he checked in on me near the end of the shift. I cocked a grin and looked up from my monitor. “Whatever devil you promised your soul to, overspent.”

“What?” I laughed. Always laugh for your boss. Your boss is basically a hot girl who, for all of the wrong reasons, thinks she’s funny.

“First, I was expecting you to be run out on your ass. HR wanting to see you first thing? Nisha had not laid out to me or you exactly what form you forgot to initial or sign. Now, I just think Nis--uh, Ms Jakobs has a crush.” He smirked. “Not appropriate for office hours, of course.”

“Of course.” I agreed. I glanced at the clock in the corner of my screen. 4 minutes. God let me out of here.

“I mean, Jess’s liked you from day one so that’s not a surprise. But Lidie? I thought she was dead inside.” This time I was smart enough not to laugh with him. “Hmph, of course. Sorry.”

“Of course.” I agreed.

“Look, not about to dig into your private life but I was looking to find out what you changed about yourself.” He flashed a bright grin. “And hope your mojo’s a bit contagious.”

I laughed.

“I think, I guess it started with me getting myself a girlfriend.” I sighed. “Now, the women are showing interest.”

“Isn’t that the way it always is? You’re only as good looking a man as the woman you’re being stolen from.” He said.

“Well, I can’t be that good looking. Adelaide’s not a very good looking man. Quite feminine.” I tried to joke. He didn’t laugh and clapped my shoulder.

“See you tomorrow morning.” He headed out past my desk spinning his BMW keys around his index finger.

“Drive safe.” I glanced at the clock again and was practically counting seconds. No customers, no customers, no last minute, YES! Freedom! I was out of the branch like a bat out of hell.

Nisha, Jess, and Lidie had somehow beat me to the parking lot. There’s something called the cheerleader effect. That pretty girls look prettier in groups. Jesus, these three were hot. Jess was definitely my type. Darker, curvier, taller, glassesier. The sun lit up her fine blouse and the wind tossed about her thick hair. She smiled and I smiled and I looked at her again. I saw Lidie next.

Dead on the inside? What the hell had my boss been talking about? I saw his sleek black car pull away down Mumford street. Screw him. Lidie was a softer looking girl than the other two. She was thicker, a bit of chub but nothing threatening that hip to waist ratio. She had unbuttoned to the band of her bra and pulled her hair out. She was bouncing with energy.

Nisha had pulled on a stylish leather jacket that matched her skirt. That weedy blouse was gone and I looked over her bare skin between the unzipped lapels of her jacket. On either of the other two it would have been mesmerizing. Nisha was more slender, more fair, less woman. There was something nice about that too.

Jess unlocked her car and the electronic boop boop called my attention from Nisha and Lidie’s chests.

“Sorry about the mess.” Jess muttered opening the passenger side door and picking up a couple of takeout containers.

“Out of all of the cars my friends own, this thing is practically spotless.” I grinned.

“Don’t introduce me to your friends then.” Nisha sniffed. She tossed a diet pepsi bottle off the back bench and across the asphalt.

“At least I don’t fucking litter.” Jess scowled. Lidie rushed over and grabbed the bottle. She took the garbage from Jess’s hands. Lidie rushed over to the nearby McDonald’s to dump everything in one of their bins.

“We headed to my place? Yours?” Jess worried. She got a bag and was stuffing garbage into it. Lidie was going to make another run. It really wasn’t that bad.

“Not mine.” I shook my head. I looked at Nisha. It was her job to set this up.

“Obviously a hard pass on Jess’s place.” Nisha normally took the bus like I did. She had her nose scrunched up and surveying the car. I grabbed her wrist and pushed her towards the front.

“With your long legs, you’re not taking shotgun?” Lidie asked as she hoofed back.

“I am, I’m just shoving Nisha down on the floor so I can get blown as Jess drives.” All three women sighed at that. Lidie’s sigh was all desire. Jess’s was more confusion. Nisha’s was an eyeroll.

“Don’t get in an accident, Jess.” Lidie took the back bench. “The last thing we want is your airbag helping Jenny Greenteeth circumcise our boy before we get a ride.”

“Are we going to her place?” Jess asked zipping her head about.

“We could,” Nisha mumbled. She spoke up as I stuck my legs around her. I unzipped and realized I’d have to take my pants off out of the car to make this work. She looked up at me. “It should just be my roommates there. If that’s what you want?”

“Oh roommates? Are they hot?” I asked with a grin.

“Donald and Jake? Really hot! Are you into that ‘cause they’d--”

“Who’s got a free place?” I asked. Definitely not heading back home yet. I’d already got texts that Sherry was watching my Netflix and Raylea was waiting to pounce. I had texted Felix but wasn’t thrilled with the answer.

“Not to worry. Raylea sometimes gets like that. Let her test her leash. She’ll tire herself out and come home.”

“My brother’s probably at my place watching my son.” Lidie worried. I stroked her hair and she brightened up. She got in the back seat. “I texted him about the after work meeting with ... with the girls. He’s happy to play babysitter this evening.”

“I live alone.” Jess frowned.

“Yeah,” Nisha said tossing another Pepsi bottle into the back with Lidie. “You’d have to.”

“I’ll shut her up.” Kicking off my shoes, I closed Lidie’s door and swatted Jess’s bum. Jess looked four kinds of confused. Three of those were incredibly hot. “You drive.”

“I did make plans.” Nisha reminded me. “We’ve a room down at The Day’s Inn.”

“Why is this only coming up now?” I asked scurrying out of my pants and climbing into the passenger side seat. “Are you trying to lose the contest?”

“Contest?” Lidie worried. Jess lit up. Well, two points for Jess-yndor. Not that it wasn’t rigged. If Lidie and Jess were game, they’d win and Nisha was going to be off the path and maybe on call.

“He’s trying to figure out who he’s taking back to his girlfriend.” Nisha said. I grabbed her hair and pulled her face to my dick. She reached under the seat and rolled me back all the way. Lidie scurried aside behind Jess.

“Um ... You’re going to have to put your pants back on to get out of the car.” Jess pointed out. The fire from the word contest had evaporated on the word girlfriend.

Nisha knew her way up and down a cock. I kept a tight grip on her vibrant green hair. Her black lips, she must’ve done that at the end of her shift, noisily ran ragged on my dick. I looked around the car.

“You guys had all had multiple partners, threesomes or more, before?” I asked. I mean I hadn’t, not before the dick pic. It had to be easier for chicks though. If you had stupid opportunities, you had to be stupid at least once, yeah?

“No.” Said Jess.

“Dude, three girls and a guy? Weak sauce.” Lidie laughed boastfully. Nisha tried to speak but I forced her down on my dick. There wasn’t even a hint of struggle to get into her throat.

“All yes and noes, Nisha.” I told her. “Nod and hum for yes. Shake and slap your tongue for no.”

She hummed loud enough for the car to hear. I sank in a happy smirk.

“Two ayes and a nay.” I said with a grin. I looked at Jess. She was furiously invested in five o’clock traffic. It wasn’t so bad the way we were going. It wasn’t the driving that was making her rigid.

“How about sex with women?” I asked.

“No,” said Jess.

“I had sex with Nisha.” Lidie laughed as the green haired girl hummed and nodded. “I even told her when HR was hiring. We kinda lost touch when we started working together.”

I frowned at that.

“Does she have to be that loud?” Jess asked. The tongue slaps and the head shake made me frown.

“But she wants to be!” Lidie beamed. The hum and nodding kicked in. Fuck. Jesus christ. I lifted my phone.

“Looks like this’ll be a learning experience for you, Jess.” I said with a smile at her.

“I’m learning a lot right now,” she said harshly. Her shoulders slumped a little. “Look, I kinda wanted you to ask me out for a while now.”

Nisha’s throat shook with the heavy hum. I leaned forward pressed against the safety belt. It was hard for her to nod. I dropped my phone. Sherry was a pharmacist, a month and a half graduated out of school. Talsy said to get viagra pills. I’d make due for another night.

“If I had known you were the kinda guy with a number one girl and number two girls. I’d still have tried to be number one.” Jess said. “So, your girlfriend? If we do this? I’m gunning for her.”

“Holy shit! Good on you, Jess!” Lidie grabbed Jess’s chair and cheered. Jess was too wired up. We waggled on the road. She got control of the vehicle quickly.

“Christ!” Jess said.

“Why’re you pulling over?” I asked.

“Cop behind us just turned his light on.” Jess said.

Crap! I panicked. I yanked the green hair up and the head came too, shrieking. “Where are my pants?”

“Back here, with your shoes and boxers.” Lidie laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.