Dick Picture Perfect - Cover

Dick Picture Perfect

Copyright© 2019 by Redsliver

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A drunken mistake, I sent that new girl I was just getting to know a dick pic! The one thing I knew she hated! But why is that every woman who sees that picture just needs to get on my dick? What if... What if a dick pic worked?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Adelaide and I rushed to the washroom to wipe down any bits that were goopy and slick. We zipped out and stuffed ourselves into underwear. I grabbed my pants. Adelaide was spinning her bra around her waist and dragging it up to cover herself. Sherry reclined and advertised her sexy nudity. That’s when the knock came at my door.

“Shit, I was hoping she’d just walk in.” Sherry started laughing. “C’mon in!”

“Give us a second!” I countered Sherry’s beckoning. Adelaide hid from the bedroom door and out of view of the closed apartment door. I grabbed a shirt from the top of the hamper. I closed the door on the girls. I was still sockless when I reached the front door.

“Hey, your fly’s down.” Talsy commented when I opened the door. Talsy was the last of the roommates that were her, Raylea, and Sherry. Talsy was clearly an artificial redhead. There was a near purple tint to her thick waist length hair. She was tan with freckles on her nose. Her icy blue eyes matched her grumpy frown. She stuck her head around me. “Where’s Sherry?”

“Bedroom.” I threw my left thumb. I blushed. Talsy smirked and rolled her eyes.

Raylea had set the two of us up. Talsy had no time for the small stuff. There was no get-to-know-you date. We went from friends of friends to power couple right out of the gate. Then we got to know each other. Talsy and I were gasoline and matches. You know, except for the fact that gas and matches results in heat.

“Well she’s a grown woman, she can make her own terrible mistakes.” Talsy shook her head. She eventually raised an eyebrow.

“Sorry.” I murmured and stepped back from the door so she could enter. My bedroom door opened. I enjoyed watching Talsy’s face. A sheepish looking Adelaide came out with just been fucked hair. She gave a little wave. Sherry, fully naked, slapped Adelaide’s butt and stode to the washroom. Talsy turned on me.

“Pig.” She sneered.

“Why did you come by?” I asked.

“Ray’s twisted and Sherry said she knew why.” Talsy shrugged. I shook my head and stepped over to take Adelaide’s hand.

“Adelaide, this is Talsy. Sherry’s roommate.” I explained. “Talsy, Adelaide.”

“And she is?” Talsy asked.

“Um, I, uh ... Hi.” Adelaide squeezed my fingers. I smiled. She lifted her shoulders a little taller. “I’m a waitress down at The Princess Margaret Pub. Will and me are, I mean I think we are, going to, uh, go out.”

“Riveting!” Talsy scowled.

“You’re in a sour mood.” I said to Talsy. “I’m going to get a drink. What do you guys want?”

“What do you have?” Talsy asked.

“Coke, tap water, tea, or whiskey.” I shrugged. “Or any combination thereof.”

“Oh, the old tea and coke. Classy.” Talsy tutted.

“Water’s fine.” Adelaide hurried. “You don’t have to go out of your way putting on a kettle for tea.”

“I want tea.” Talsy interjected. She gave a smile to Adelaide. “Sometimes he has to go out of his way. That’s how you know that you’re worth it to him.”

Sherry strutted out of the washroom. She stretched, perky tits on display, she grinned at Talsy.

“Just grab me a coke, Will.” Sherry flopped down on the couch. “Raylea still at home?”

“She was when I left. Go put your clothes on.” Talsy demanded. I was filling the kettle. Adelaide came over to me. The roommates started to bicker. “What the hell is going on?”

“Why are these girls coming over?” Adelaide asked she grabbed a glass out of the cupboard on my left. “Maybe we could ditch them? My sister’s out, we could go to my place.”

“I have to get them out of my apartment first.” I smirked. “You don’t want to leave a girl your ditching alone with your stuff.”

“I know what the picture was. You labeled it ‘Check out Will’s DICK!!’” Talsy stood with her arms crossed. “That’s why I didn’t open it.”

“Oh, thank God.” I murmured to Adelaide. The waitress looked askance. I forced a contrite smile. “I was drunk and stupid. I know I apologized in text, but seriously, that was uncool.”

“No, no, I get it. I mean I got it. I, uh, it was really nice.” Adelaide recapped the pop bottle and put it back in the kitchen. She took Sherry the glass. The naked girl whistled at Adelaide.

“His cock? Really nice?” Talsy sighed. “God, no.”

“Yeah, no it was great. Show her.” Sherry waggled her fingers my way.

“I’m not going to whip my dick out.” I assured Talsy and Adelaide. Adelaide seemed a little disappointed.

“Thank you, Will.” Talsy was sincere. “I mean, I can’t imagine Will’s dick is what made Raylea go double secret batshit. Besides, this whole get drunk and text his dick at people is why I called off everything.”

“I did apologize for being that jerk.” I noted.

“You did. That’s why I--Please, Sherry, go get your clothes!”

“I was told you have to be this naked to fuck,” Sherry declared. “Not gonna miss an opportunity like that. ‘Sides, it’s not like I don’t hang around our place freeballing.”

“Um?” I think I was more taken in by Sherry’s word choice than the idea of naked time with Ray and Tal.

“Fuck...” Talsy gave me a hard look. “Look, maybe I should just tell Raylea you guys are being crazy here. Get my place to myself.”

“Please don’t.” I said. I sat down next to Sherry. She curled up on my elbow. Adelaide rushed over and took my other arm. I had to thrust Sherry and myself across the cushions to make room. My kettle started whistling. I got up. Sherry fell into Adelaide’s lap.

“OK, but, bah ... No stay seated. I’ll give him a hand.” Talsy pushed Adelaide back into the couch with a tap to the forehead. She followed me to the kitchenette by the window.

“Cups are in the corner.” I directed her. She looked less impressed as I dropped dropped a trio of teabags in the kettle and took it off its heating mount. “We’re still going to need to give it a few minutes to diffuse.”

“Right.” Talsy flumped against the lip of the kitchen counter.

“You OK?” I asked.

“What?”

“You and Ike, that kinda ended.” I pointed out.

“Oh, not really. It’s only been a couple of weeks, yeah? Honestly, I kinda wish I could be free like Sherry.”

“Let me change the sheets first.” I grinned. She was popping open cupboards. Looking for snacks.

“Yeah, no. But thanks.” She said with dripping distaste and sincere gratitude. “Group sex is not something I have in the cards.”

“Oh, well there’d be four of us, we could have team sex.” I pulled out a jar of peanut butter and reached over her for a box of crackers. “What d’you say? Ravenclaws take the Hufflepuffs?”

“Jesus!” She couldn’t help but smile. “C’mon, pour the cups and I’ll go see if there’s anything anyone can get out of Sherry.”

“I’m guessing you go home frustrated.” I said. I filled the third cup. She spread the crunchy over the last cracker.

“One frustrated girl out of three,” Talsy laughed. “Better than I expected out of you.”

“Thanks jerk.” I said.

“She won’t get off.” Adelaide had Sherry’s shoulders across her legs. Sherry’s coke was full because she chose to be in the way over being able to drink.

“I will in a bit, let me have a bit of a breather, God.”

“Oh, OK.” Adelaide mumbled.

“Are you two OK?” I asked them. I put Adelaide’s cup ahead of her. She was loathe to pick it up and risk dripping hot beverage over Sherry. The falling cracker crumbs were worth the risk.

“I am fantastic! Did you show Talsy yet or is she still a lady?” Sherry beamed.

“What does that even mean?” Talsy asked. I reached for my belt. “Oh. Sherry, no!”

“Boo! Boo! What do you think Addie, do we show her?”

“Adelaide, uh, please.” The waitress smirked at me.

“Fine, Adelaide. What do we do?” Sherry asked.

“I think she’s not going, uh, to understand if she doesn’t see.” She clenched her teeth to keep from speaking another filler after the first uh. Talsy and I were sitting, on the floor, in front of the couch. I squeezed Adelaide’s foot.

“I’m not going--”

Talsy squeezed my shoulder in thanks. Sherry growled a rumbling grumble. She kicked off the couch and walked into my room.

“Put on some clothes, please!” Talsy said. She looked at me. “Y’know. I kinda think me and Ike, Raylea and Felix, you and Sherry. That’s Ray’s dreamworld.”

“What about me?” Adelaide asked.

“We didn’t know you.” Talsy brushed her hair back. “Will’s decent, when he’s got time to think ahead of his dick.”

“Ah, I like you too.” I squeezed Talsy’s shoulders. Sherry swaggered out. She was wearing socks.

“See, I can do what I’m told.” She beamed. She had her phone in her left hand. She walked over Talsy. Adelaide pulled her feet up and sat in the lotus position, I think to make a less accessible lap.

“Woosh!” Sherry grinned and swung her phone in front of Talsy’s face. The screen blacked just as it pulled into view. “Fucking gophershits...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.