Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

We had invited Beth, Chloe, Jake, and Alan to join us for Thanksgiving. Both men were working but got a dispensation to disappear to join their ‘family’ for the dinner, and then they had to return to duty at the hospital. Alan reported that bad burns seemed to be the order of the day. They expected knife cuts from carving the birds to fill the afternoon and evening. Jake had been seconded to the ER as well. We learned he was an expert a suturing.

We ate about four o’clock. I worried at one point that Chloe would try to sit in my lap for the meal. She was in one of her clingy moods and needed physical contact, and I was the only monkey she wanted. She followed me around almost like a puppy looking at me longingly and telling me how much she loved me. Ryan overheard her telling me that, and then saw me give her a very passionate kiss to try to quiet her down. I only realized that when the kiss ended.

Ryan gave me a look that communicated that the situation was far from over in his mind. I told Jasmine what had happened and she laughed.

Alan and Jake scurried back to the hospital right after the meal, giving thanks to all of us for the meal, and expressing regrets that they couldn’t stay and talk longer. I still thought it was nice to have them in attendance. Beth and Chloe left shortly thereafter with all the right words. Chloe gave me another knock-your-socks-off kiss in front of the others.

Jasmine read a magazine to Todd after dinner as the little tyke sat in her lap with his head pillowed by her breasts. I am sure that Ryan and Phil both wished they could be my grandson because he all but nursed on her mounds as they read and he squirmed around in her lap looking unbelievably happy with his position. Often one of his little hands would reach around and grab a handful of boob flesh. My sons would both salivate when that happened.

Folks snacked on turkey around eight o’clock, and then went to bed in a kind of tryptophan induced drowsiness. Jasmine and I turned in, too; making love a couple of times before we slept wrapped in each other’s arms. Jasmine was a little noisy again.

I was up early and did my routine of preparing coffee. I went out to Dunkin’ Donuts and picked up an assortment of muffins and donuts and brought them back to the house. Jasmine was the only one up plus Todd. She was playing on the floor with the tot as I laid out the breakfast choices. She’d been making up a game for him to play with her, but I didn’t pay enough attention at that point to understand her goals.

Eventually, the others joined us and we had a leisurely breakfast. Ann and Megan both wanted pool time, and so they slathered up with suntan lotion and went out to the chaises, Megan with a book and Ann with several magazines. Jasmine continued to play with Todd by choice.

Ryan spoke in a low tone to me, supposedly so that Jasmine wouldn’t hear. He said, “What’s the deal with you and that Chloe. I heard her tell you she loved you truly, deeply, madly. Further, I watched you kiss her a couple of times, and that was no casual kiss between good friends.”

I chuckled at how direct he was. I responded, “Well, we are more than casual friends. I love her, as well. I think she was a bit clingy last night, but that might have been because I was away for two weeks.”

“Away? Where?”

“Jasmine and I went to California – L.A. area. She wanted to see some old friends, and I prowled around a couple of museums and did touristy things when we weren’t together. We got back about a week ago. Beth and Chloe took care of the house while we were gone.”

I figured I throw in some extraneous information to obfuscate the real issue he was asking about.

Ryan said, “She looks like a senior in high school?”

“She was,” I replied, “but graduated last May. She goes to the local university but hasn’t declared a major yet – probably computer science.”

Phil jumped in, “But ... are you and she ... do ... well ... her mother seemed to like you a lot, too.”

“I love Beth very much, too. I guess you figured out she’s divorced. I can’t imagine why anybody would leave someone as sweet as she is.”

He continued, “I saw you give her a pretty significant goodbye kiss out by her car last night.”

I just nodded in agreement. I didn’t see a question in his statement of fact.

Jasmine interrupted our conversation since it turned out she could hear, “Beth and Chloe are some of our closest friends. I work with Beth at the hospital – full time for a while and now part-time while I’m in classes. She’s so nice. We helped them through a rough patch a few months ago.”

Ryan and Phil both said, “Oh.” That kind of ended that line of questioning.

Jasmine said, “Let me show you something that you son can do, Phil.”

Jasmine had torn pictures out of a magazine of about ten different items: a pie, a car, a truck, a grandfather, a toy, a computer, a painting, and a few other items. She laid them all out in front of Todd.

Jasmine said to Todd, “Can you point to the truck?”

Todd leaned forward from where he sat on the floor in front of the pictures and pointed directly at the truck.

Jasmine asked, “Can you point to the pie?”

Todd gurgled and repeated the ‘trick’. Jasmine repeated this for each of the pictures in random order.

By then Ryan had gone and gotten Megan and Ann. They stood aside as Jasmine put Todd through his paces. His little nine-month-old brain loved the stimulation.

Jasmine asked, “Can you point to the grandfather?”

Todd pointed at the picture for a second, but then looked up at me and pointed at me. He made a strange sound that had the three distinct syllables to it, but didn’t make sense. I figured it was baby talk for ‘grandfather’. He giggled.

Jasmine slipped a picture of a motorcycle into the mix. She asked Todd, “Do you see a motorcycle? It goes rhmmmmm-rhmmmmmm.”

Todd studied each of the pictures, obviously using the process of elimination to figure out which one was the motorcycle. He eventually pointed at the right picture, but with some uncertainty.

Jasmine picked him up and nuzzled him into her neck with kisses and praised the daylights out of him as he giggled in delight.

Megan was standing with tears running down her cheek. “I didn’t know he could do anything like that. How’d you know to teach him that?”

Jasmine explained, “When we were reading the magazine, I identified some of the pictures. I then asked him what happened to the truck and he turned the pages back to the right one. We then changed the game to what I just showed you. I kept adding things to the mix. He hadn’t seen the picture of the motorcycle before.”

Phil was shaking his head in disbelief. “I’ve got a smart kid. Who knew?”

Jasmine said, “One of my courses is Child Psychology, but we’re just getting into the material. It’s a two-semester course. One point the teacher made was that kids are born smart, and it’s more the adults that hold them down by applying silly rules to how they want them to live. You know, the sky has to be blue, and you have to color inside the lines. The kids learn to dumb down to conform.”

Phil said to Megan, “I think we need to rethink how we’re raising this kid.” He pointed at Todd, who seemed to know he was the subject of discussion. He pointed at the truck picture again and made a definitive one-syllable declaration with a mangled ‘uck’ sound but it was there.


After dinner we sat around talking, often about child development. Jasmine amazed me with what she knew. She’d read many articles on the subject. Todd was long ago in dreamland, but he’d done his game several times for everyone to watch and praise him. As Jasmine sat she was amassing a pile of new pictures from several magazines to use with Todd the next day.

After my family disappeared for the night, Jasmine brought out some liqueurs for us to savor before bedtime. We poured two small glasses and sipped. She cuddled up against me and put the arm I had around her so that my hand fell squarely onto one of her ample breasts. I teased the nipple.

At one point I did something with Jasmine that I’d discovered turned on my late wife a great deal. I took a sip of the liqueur and then French kissed Jasmine. As we got into the kiss, I squirted the liqueur into her mouth. Later, she told me it was like having me ejaculate something really tasty into her maw.

We made out and she returned the favor several times. We got increasingly turned on. Jasmine removed her top so I could suck on her breasts, especially after she dipped her nipple into the great tasting liqueur. My shirt went next, and then we were nude, and then she straddled my lap and tucked my large erection deep into her body.

Jasmine rode me in the chair as we fucked and made love, the liquid fire of the drink adding spice to our lovemaking. I’d warn her when I was near, and she’d back me down for a few minutes, and then we’d take things back up in the direction of completion.

Jasmine whispered to me at one point, “We’re being watched. Don’t turn your head until it seems natural. Look at the dining room window.”

A minute later I made a ‘natural’ move to suck on Jasmine’s other breast and through squinted eyes looked in the window. What I saw amazed me. Ryan’s wife Ann had just pulled her sleeper over her head. She was nude. One hand immediately went to her breasts as the other went to her slit. She started stroking both areas apparently with renewed zeal.

I whispered to Jasmine, “She’s masturbating as she watches us.”

Jasmine kissed me long and hard. “We are pretty hot. You fuck really well.”

We put on a bit of a show for our ‘hidden’ audience. We lasted about ten more minutes until we both declared we were near, and allowed ourselves to fall over the edge into large orgasms. I took a sideways glance at the window and saw Ann have an apparent orgasm; she doubled over and had to hold onto a dining room chair for a few moments as the pleasure slammed through her body. She slipped on her long shirt and disappeared from view, heading back towards the guest rooms.

I speculated, “I wonder if she’ll say anything tomorrow?”

Jasmine shook her head. “I doubt it. She seems kind of up tight. I think she’d be too embarrassed to admit she watched us and even more so that she masturbated to what we did.”

We collected our clothes and walked naked to the master bedroom suite. We were asleep in each other’s arms only minutes later.

Saturday morning, Todd was on a tear. He could scoot around the marble floors of my house as fast as an adult could normally walk. He’d seek out Jasmine and make noises until she played the ‘Point At’ game with him. She’d made up a whole new set of pictures from some other magazines.

Ann and Megan wore their monokinis and lay out in the sun soaking in SPF 50 lotion. I thought that each of them had developed a slight tan from the prior day’s efforts. When I mentioned that they smiled in joy and stuck their tits further towards my face.

Ryan and Phil were watching Todd. Jasmine and I were on the patio with the girls, and she was topless. As expected Ann showed no signed of being a voyeur or of embarrassment.

At one point Phil came to the door and suggested Ann and Megan come inside to help with Todd and check something out that he’d discovered. The way he talked I thought they’d found another ‘trick’ Todd could do. The two women got up and headed inside, their breasts shimmying as they walked by. I liked my daughters-in-law. While they weren’t in Jasmine’s class, I had decided they were solid foxes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.