Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The ‘doctors’ alarm clocks’ worked again on Monday morning. Alan, Jake, and I were awake and moving around the boat first, preparing to serve breakfast and being sure we had an adequate supply of life-giving coffee for everyone else when they appeared.

The three of us had a chance to talk to each other as we worked in the galley and laid out some of the accoutrements to breakfast. Both men expressed their gratitude for being included in Jasmine and my playtime. They really appreciated Beth and Chloe, and our openness to include Jason and Robin.

Alan asked whether Edie and I had been swingers. I explained that we had shied away from those activities for various reasons, but that if we’d really had an opportunity on our doorstep we would have probably joined in. Now, with Jasmine, I was more than willing to try anything like that providing that she was interested and enthusiastic about engaging. She obviously was.

I brushed off but referred to her previous experience on the west coast, just noting that we all ‘knew’ how liberal those Californians were. They accepted that she’d already done stuff like this, but didn’t pursue the subject.

I knew that at some point Jasmine’s extensive involvement in the adult film industry would become public knowledge in our circle of friends and probably in the wider swath of people I knew, such as those at the yacht club. I ruminated on that event for a bit and decided I didn’t care.

The women and Jason finally joined us. Three of them ascended from the galley to the top deck naked and dove into the water: Jasmine, Beth, and Jason. They were quickly back aboard and drying off in sight of some of the tourists at the marina before coming back below decks to the dining area.

We ate breakfast and had a wild chat about the trip back, the events of the night before, and our willingness to get together as a group again. Robin and Jason told us that they didn’t want to lose touch with so many like-minded people now that they’d found some friends they could play with in sexual ways and who they liked immensely.

We decided that we would indeed create a repeat performance at my house the following weekend. Consequently, I shared directions and contact information with Jason and Robin. We were glad we could start the weekend, at least with most of us, on Friday evening rather than Saturday. It would give us more time together, and more shared orgasms.

After tidying up, Jason and Robin made to return to their own yacht as Jasmine and I prepared the Paradigm Shift to motor north. At nearly the last minute, Robin decided she wanted Jake to come aboard their boat so they could fuck for part of the journey. Although we chuckled, Jake was eager to be of service. Jason wanted what his wife wanted, so Chloe also volunteered to go on the Poseidon and fuck Jason’s lights out when Robin came topside to relieve him of captain’s duties. That left me traveling with Alan, Beth, and Jasmine – not a bad crew of nudists to travel with.

We slowly maneuvered out of the marina to the main channel, and then out into open waters. The Poseidon followed about a quarter mile behind us. We’d agreed to maintain watch on one of the radio channels in case we wanted to talk to each other and certainly to arrange the recovery of Jake and Chloe where Jason and Robin needed to continue north to St. Petersburg.

As it turned out we swapped passengers about ten miles off of Marco Island. Jake and Chloe came back about the Paradigm Shift and Alan and Jasmine went aboard the Poseidon for a second round of sex with our new friends. We made the final swap about five miles off Big Pass at Sarasota, waved goodbye to Robin and Jason, and headed for our home berth.

Jasmine was quick to share that our ‘crew’ had left Jason and Robin sexually sated and satisfied. I just love large powerboats with all the internal amenities and comforts.


Jasmine and I were sitting in my living room with some music playing. She was reading one of the textbooks that would hallmark an important course she’d start taking soon, and I was reviewing medical journals to try to stay abreast of advances in the field of general practice medicine.

Jasmine’s cellphone rang and she answered it. From listening to her side of the discussion I could tell she was being asked to work with one of the studios she’d done pornography films with.

There was some discussion I couldn’t follow, but she did explain that she was on the other side of the country and a little out of practice doing videos. I couldn’t hear the other side of the discussion, but from Jasmine’s demeanor I figured they were trying to talk her into something and sweetening the deal in some way.

Jasmine eventually ended the call with something along the lines of ‘I’ll get back to you within a day.

She turned to me as she set her phone down, “You heard? They want me to come for a week or two and do more films. It’d be an intensive film project, working everyday from about ten a.m. to seven or eight at night, with various breaks. They want to do the beach, a beach house, a mansion, a pool, a sports bar, and maybe a couple of other settings as time allows.”

Jasmine came and sat beside me. She pulled me to her for a kiss. She said, “I didn’t say yes or no. I want to know what you think.”

I told her, “I think you should do what you want.”

“Not good enough,” she insisted. “Doc, I’m in love with you. I want a long-term relationship with you. Obviously, after our weekend, we don’t give a rat’s ass about exclusivity or possessiveness, but that said, I also don’t want to do something or engage in some activity that would screw up what we have going. For many people, fucking other guys on camera might be over the top.

“This has nothing to do with all the creature comforts you’ve given me – well, maybe a little. What it does have to do with is that I’ve fallen in love with you. I don’t want to fuck that up. If flying out to L.A. and maybe Vegas for two weeks of filming messes that up, then I want to say no to them.”

I held up one finger to indicate that I wanted to think for a moment. Jasmine watched me closely, no doubt evaluating my facial expressions. I tried to run through the logical questions and then the emotions about Jasmine being out west making porn videos. I kind of tested each area before I spoke.

“Jasmine, were I in a conventional relationship with you, I’d ask questions like ‘Will you be fucking other guys or girls?’ ‘How many?’ ‘Is there a chance you might fall in love with one of them?’ ‘Might you never come back to Florida or to me?’ ‘Do you know the people you’ll be with?’ ‘Is there any chance you could be hurt in some way?’ I could go on.

“On the emotional side, I would feel a mix of emotions: certainly jealousy that other men are getting access to your body for eight to ten hours a day to fuck you from there around the world, sometimes in groups of two, three, or even a dozen. I hope you would be enjoying yourself, at least most of the time, but I will seriously miss you. That’s a round-the-barn way of saying that I love you, too.

“Thinking of all the possible situations you’d be in will make me horny as all hell. Maybe I should just move Beth and Chloe in here while you’re away. Of course, the question of why you’re gone will come up. I’ll have to think about that. Back to thinking about what you’re doing, I’m really good at thinking up sexy situations that I’d think you were in. If I were alone I’d be watching your videos from morning to night and jerking off continuously. I’d be insufferable to be around.

“I do have one weird idea to toss into your lap, but first I want to say I think you should take the job. I think it will be a boost to your ego and self-worth, and it’ll remind you why you came here. Now, my idea: what if I went with you?”

Jasmine was quiet for a minute, and then she started to speak slowly. “Yes, I’ll be fucking other guys and one or two women. I will NOT fall in love with any of them. I love you, and I’ll be missing you, too. I will count the days until I can come home – THIS is my home now; wherever you are. Yes, I know the people I’ll be with, or most of them. There is little likelihood that I would be injured; I don’t do BDSM films.

“I will be aroused at what I’m doing and I will be aroused thinking of you fucking the stuffing out of my friends while I’m gone ... UNLESS you come with me. I LOVE that idea. I think that’d be so cool. You could watch me or maybe even be in some of the videos. If that was too much for you, there’s so much to do in the area, whether it’s L.A. or Vegas. You’d have a ball.”

I spoke again, “So, call your agent or whoever called you and tell them ‘Yes’.”

Jasmine grabbed her phone and initiated the call and her acceptance. She mentioned me, and my willingness to appear as a ‘free’ resource in her videos. This was going to be way outside my comfort zone. From listening to her side of the conversation and seeing her smile, I could tell that idea was accepted.


Jasmine had told me her plans to let the others know on Saturday about her history in the adult entertainment industry. We’d planned a cookout and sleepover for our friends that we’d been with in Key West.

Our burgeoning MDs arrived Friday evening looking a little haggard and worn out. The two men had pooled their resources for some wonderful steaks that were pre-marinated by the meat market they’d found on Bee Ridge Road.

Jake was just coming off of another thirty-six hour shift and Alan had been on duty for twenty-four hours, although he did confess to getting four hours of sleep in one of the waiting rooms in the middle of the night. Both talked about how crazy the system had become that required these kind of hours in order to become a doctor. The interns in Canada had uniformly rebelled and shut down the medical establishment because of this treatment; rules had changed and new laws created to prevent the same kind of abuse.

Beth and Chloe arrived shorty after the men bringing with them several trays of hors d’oeuvres and a large bowl of three-bean salad. Jason and Robin arrived with a freshly bake apple pie, ice cream, and some potato salad.

I started cooking as soon as everyone was present. People had some wine and the hors d’oeuvres as we waited for the grill to warm up, and even then the steaks the guys brought were thick so were going to be slow cookers, even to get them to the medium rare condition that everybody liked.

While we talked, Jasmine brought out her desktop iMac computer that I’d bought her and set it up in the shade near one of the two large picnic tables where we’d have dinner. She promised an interesting dinnertime discussion after she showed a special video or two. She wouldn’t tell anybody more than that and didn’t even hint that what she’d show would be salacious.

We finished cooking and sat down at the table to eat. Salads that Jasmine made and the other dishes were passed around as I brought the cooked steaks to the table. There was some animated conversation about a proposal by the city to put in traffic circles on some major arteries. We uniformly thought the idea was nuts, but the city government seemed intent on screwing around with traffic and the expansion of the city population with large and densely populated condominiums.

As dinner ended, several in the group helped clear the table and rushed things into the dishwasher. The pie and ice cream arrived just as the sun was setting. As those got served, Jasmine turned on the computers and queued up her videos.

Jasmine said, “I think what I’m about to show you will speak for itself, but these are shown because I like you all so much and don’t want to hide things from you.”

With that preface, she started the first video. The film started with Jasmine in a lovely large and plush living room welcoming home a very hunky guy about her age from a hard day’s work in his office. She took his jacket and briefcase, and then got him comfortable on a large sofa with a glass of wine. She took his shoes and socks off and started a massage of his feet. As she bent over, she was flashing her tits at him due to the low cut of her crop top. She worked her way up his legs from his feet, and soon was extracting his cock from his pants. She then started a beautifully sloppy blowjob that inspired him to help her remove her top over her head before she went back to his large cock. Things progressed pretty rapidly and soon the two of them were naked and he was eating her pussy and fingering her with a vengeance. Next, they were fucking up a storm in a variety of positions.

Our six friends were learning forward watching the computer screen and panting at the hot video. Fifteen minutes had gone by and I wondered whether anybody other than Jasmine and I had taken a breath.

Jasmine clicked the mouse a few times and another video started just as the other ended with her getting a huge creampie. The next video showed Jasmine and three men arriving on the beach of some lake with four kayaks and some camping gear. She skipped ahead, and suddenly there was a campsite with four tents surrounding a nice campfire. Dinner had apparently been eaten. One of the men started to massage Jasmine’s shoulders from the back and another started to kiss her. The third man kissed her other side and soon there was the rapid removal of clothes, lots of cock sucking and pussy eating, and then some serious fucking as each man took turns nailing her to the pile of sleeping bags they’d apparently created.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.