Doc and the Pornstar - Cover

Doc and the Pornstar

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Well-respected and retired 'Doc' recognizes the young woman in front of him in the grocery market line - Jasmine Jane, porn star extraordinaire. He blurts out his recognition and feelings for her, and his life is changed forever as they become friends, lovers, and newly weds. As their relationship grows they also gain a number of intimate friends that spice up their lives. Lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Our foreplay lasted nearly an hour. Jasmine’s body felt like a playground to me. There were all these interesting nooks, crannies, canyons, caves, mountains, hills, and ski runs to enjoy, along with a hundred taste sensations. Of course, she was finding nearly as many interesting things on my body to my surprise. Again, I felt like I’d spontaneously combust because of what she did to me.

Jasmine had me harder than a rock the whole time, and I was in and out of each of her holes as we played. This wasn’t fucking at all; it was playing and playful. When she got serious, she sank her cunt down on my cock and kept me inside of her. She announced she was full in length and girth, and that a girl could ask for nothing better than what she’d discovered and never wanted to give up.

We started to mate at that point, and our kisses changed from playful to tender, romantic, seductive, and arousing.

Jasmine started her story. “I’d already done about a hundred videos and shorts by the time my twenty-first birthday got near. I had a lot of friends in nearly every part of the industry, plus all the people I worked with at my regular job waitressing at a nice restaurant called Everwoods at the time.

“People at Everwoods knew I did porn videos. Doing porn is just something a lot of people do In the L.A. area. There’s no stigma to it. It’s another job like waitressing or stocking shelves in the grocery store. Sex is more taken for granted out there.

“Everwoods was closed on Sundays, so my birthday party got planned for that afternoon and evening. Even if it went overnight into Monday, Everwoods didn’t open until eleven a.m. for the lunch crowd. People would still have a chance to rest of before work.

“My friend Katy from the studio got permission to use one of the large homes up in the hills for the party. The place was a mansion, almost as nice as your home. She invited everyone she could think of and then some. The whole Everwoods crowd was going to come, as well as just about everyone at the TripleXXX Studios where I’d been doing vids for over a year.

“The home had a huge patio and pool, an outdoor kitchen, outdoor televisions, and big wide chaises all around the patio. Somehow, somebody arranged for a small band to be there – five guys that knew their way around a lot of rock songs and could provide some real rockin’ music.

“My birthday is May 10. The weather was perfect. No fires had started up in the hills, so there was no smoke. Somehow, various kegs of beer and cases of wine made it up to the house, with a small mountain of food.

“Katy arranged for a mini-bus to pick people up and drive them up there. The goal was to avoid any DUIs. That worked well. She’d also put out a request that no one was to bring hard drugs. Pot was all right, but nothing further. People went along with that, a point that surprised me given the way some of them showed up for work. Katy didn’t want to have the police involved, or have somebody OD on something.

“Katy and I were on the bus as it wended its way up the hills to this home. We got there about four o’clock, and more and more people were arriving all the time. By six there must have been two hundred people there. The band was rockin’, even some of the neighbors had been invited to come over and party.

“Katy kept plying me with drinks, and I’d learned that I could nurse them and even add ice to them so they would get dilute as it melted and make it look like a full glass, but actually the drink was a lot less lethal. Nonetheless, I had a good buzz going by six when they started to serve food.

“Somehow, most of the women lost their bikini tops right after most of us had eaten. Lots of people were in and out of the pool. The Everwoods crowd that I had pegged as conservative and not likely to indulge in anything sexual joined right in when clothing became optional. By the time the sun was going down, most of the women were naked, and some of the guys were in that state as well.

I was slowly sawing my cock in and out of Jasmine’s hot little vagina as she rode me cowgirl style. She was constantly leaking her feminine juice onto my groin, so we were kind of mushy. Jasmine continued after allowing me to suck on each of her breasts for a few minutes. I think she had an orgasm as a result.

“Most of the crowd were dancing and shaking everything they owned on the patio in front of the band. The band kept playing fast numbers, but about nine-thirty they shifted their selections and started to add some slow numbers. Night had come, a few lights had come on, and people were all horny and ready for some real action, including me.

“By then, too, several people had passed out or gotten sick in the bushes from too much to drink. I was far from drunk, but the buzz was nice. I’d also smoked a couple of joints and had that running through my head.

“The sex started suddenly and involved a lot of people. One minute people weren’t doing anything, and the next, half the party were fucking – and that meant that every direction you looked you saw some serious sex taking place. The scene was amazing.

“I got tapped by one of my coworkers at Everwoods. He asked whether I wanted to play around. I did, and so we took over one of the chaises and he went down on me. I probably tasted of chlorine from the pool, but he was good and got me off. We then fucked and he dumped a load inside me. After we made out for a couple of minutes, I suggested we dip in the pool to clean up and so we did. He propositioned another waitress from the restaurant and last I saw him that night they were headed off to fuck.

Jasmine suddenly stopped talked and looked deep into my eyes. She’d also stopped riding me, almost frozen in position. She cautiously said, “You know what I am, right?”

I smiled, “A loveable young woman, who’s sexy, vibrant, and waking up to the possibilities in her life.”

“Thank you, but I’m also something else. What I’m about to tell you will confirm that for you. I’m a slut.”

I shrugged, “Maybe. Let’s see.”

Jasmine started to slowly ride me again. “Okay, I’ll tell you the rest of the story, but then we have to talk.”

She took a deep breath. “So, after I’d fucked the guy I worked with, I was suddenly alone in the pool. Two guys I didn’t know came up and introduced themselves to me. They were as naked as I was. One of them asked whether I’d like to try two guys at once. Since you watch my videos, you know that an MMF threesome is nothing new for me, and it wasn’t then either. I thought that’d be fun, and they were both kind of hunky guys. We got out, grabbed the same chaise I’d been on before, and for the next hour they fucked my lights out. They were in and out of every orifice I have with big hard cocks. One of the guys loved the idea of seeing how many orgasms he could give me; he had the two of them making me cum over and over until I thought I’d pass out from so much pleasure. Further, they flooded me with cum in every place, too. I was drippy and sticky.

“Before I could even get up after the two guys declared they were through with me, a couple more guys were there ready to service me. After they started, they called in some reinforcements. Soon enough, I was the center of gangbang. Practically every guy at the party had a shot at me. I was so full of cum that drippy doesn’t begin to describe my condition. The jizz was just flooding out of me and pooling on the patio below my gaping cunt and asshole. I’d also swallowed so many loads I figured I wouldn’t need protein for weeks. Beyond that, so many men had cum on me that I was covered from head to toe in sperm. I was the bukkake queen.

“A couple of the guys I film with kept the party from getting too rough. I guess they knew the crowd. Anyway, I also kept drinking. When I got so delirious, I guess they stopped things. One of them carried me into the pool to clean me up, and then they found a guest bedroom and laid me out to sleep. I woke up sore and was late to work the next day. Katy told me I’d probably fucked forty men. I’d also eaten out about a dozen women, sucking cum from their pussies as they kneeled over my face dripping white shit into my mouth while I got fucked.

Jasmine rode me a little harder, and I could tell she was a lot wetter than when she’d started the story. I guessed that the reminiscences were arousing for her. They certainly were for me. I was harder and more aroused than I’d been in decades.

We fucked hard for two more minutes and then I flooded her with my cum, thinking about adding it to the cum of forty other men. I thought I was appropriately depraved, and I loved it.


When Jasmine got home the next day from work, she was again tentative about coming into the house and talking to me.

She came into the kitchen were I was preparing some pork cutlets for dinner. She stood in the door as I welcomed her. My hands were all a mess from handling the meat and the breadcrumbs, so I just kind of blew her a kiss from where I stood.

Jasmine took another couple of steps into the room. “Do you want me to leave?”

I looked at her, shocked by her remark. “GOD, NO, I DON’T WANT YOU TO LEAVE. Why would you think that?”

Jasmine said in a dejected tone, “Because of what I told you I’d done last night – about my slutty behavior on my birthday.”

I quickly washed and dried my hands at the kitchen sink. I went and enfolded her in my arms and kissed her. She looked surprised. I said, “What you told me last night has no impact on what’s happening right now, right here. Jasmine, I told you this almost as soon as we met; I love you. I meant that, and now that I’ve gotten to really know you, I’ve become a little more certain of that fact. I don’t expect somebody with your background and age will feel the same about me, but every second we are together is one I will treasure the rest of my life.”

Jasmine got emotional and started to kiss me hard. She pleaded with me, “Come and make love to me. I need the reassurance. I was sure I lost you after you realized what a slut I am. I barely slept I was so worried.”

I let Jasmine lead us to the bedroom. As we walked to told her, “I like you being slutty. I want to hear more of your stories. Do you realize how turned on I was by your birthday party? I almost came without touching myself, and things were so much better with your pussy wrapped around my cock, I was in heaven. I hope you’ve had thousands of experiences like that and I want you to share them all with me. I love them.”

“But I fucked all those men, and didn’t know many of them,” she said.

I shrugged, “So, what? Do you know how many women I’ve seen that I would have fucked on the spot if we didn’t have all our social customs, laws, and ‘normal’ behaviors to worry about? I seldom know their names, but they look interesting and I’d think I’d like to try them out.”

“But I’m a girl ... I’m supposed to have restraint ... I’m supposed to be the example of chaste behavior.”

I was stripping away her scrubs. I explained, “I had a wife that did that for decades, strongly driven by family, church, and societal values. I’m very ready for a change. You having lived at the other end of that spectrum excites me. I WANT you to be that way. I want you to be libertine, loose, and sexually free. I want you to feel comfortable fucking some stranger who strikes you fancy. I hope you’ll tell me about it, and maybe even tease me about it.”

Jasmine said, “All right, I’ve resisted, but now I have to say something, but maybe you’ve already figured it out. I’m falling for you in a big way. Every time I think I’ve fucked up, you make me feel good about whatever happened or whatever I did. You pulled me out of nosedives in both job and my financial status. You see a much brighter future for me than I ever saw for myself. You make love divinely, and lastly you make my heart flutter like crazy just being in your presence. I love to talk to you and I would never get tired of it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.