Good Girl - Cover

Good Girl

by Jade

Copyright© 2019 by Jade

Erotica Sex Story: Now Beth was a married lady she believed the days of pleasing her naughty Papa with cuecubers were over. But then came a simple mishap in her life which threatened everything she had! Could Beth save her marriage by asking Papa for the help she was now desperate for? Would he reward the vile acts he'd asked of her as a child?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Pedophilia   Incest   Father   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

It had been an infatious act rather than a genuine need; when I’d driven my husband’s new Mercedes Sports to our local mall.

Can anything sate vanity better than an open-top putting the wind in your hair? Well it sure was a snazzy car for a cutie like me to get noticed in ; and hey, my little Ford was being serviced that day!

I’d parked it up at the mall, soaking up imagined envy; but my five minutes of fame was cruelly curtailed. It was that old mistake of parking alongside a short post; then forgetting it was there when pulling away! The sound of the Merc’s offside, grinding against the steel post had filled me with such an awful dread.

Oh Please No God! ... Had I wrecked Richard’s new dream car?

Taking the new Mercedes out for a spin had been an act of rebellion on my part; but it had back-fired on me and Richard did not fall into the hen-pecked hubby category!

In fact he would have hit the roof at simply learning I’d even taken it round the block! No sir; he would exact some awful revenge; like divorce me maybe! He did not give second chances; when a deal went sour, he pulled the plug on it!

But I had one small saving grace; he was away in Seattle on business for a while and that gave me a breathing space! Surely my husband’s new car could be made beautiful again before his return? I could drop it in to the express repair center and he’d need never know how stupid his little lady wife had been! There was just one problem; it would show on my credit card bill which Richard checked out each month. Yes sir; he sure did. I realized I was in a real fix.

I decided to do something a bit drastic; something I thought I’d never do again; especially now I was a married woman ... Ask Papa for money.

Mama, being the night-shift supervisor at the Nuclear Energy Plant never knew and it wasn’t called child abuse when I was a young girl. It was coyly referred to as being interfered with; which sounds kida playful; and Papa did make it something I enjoyed doing. He always rewarded me with a dollar for every inch of the cucumber I could pushed into my pussy; while he masturbated. “Good girl!” he would pant.

My personal best would earn me five bucks; ... but as Papa’s cucumbers steadily got fatter the pain got harder to bear! So then Papa taught me to masturbate him with my toes and feet; while I pleasured myself with a big unpeeled-banana; he said it was his Oriental specialty.

I’d broken free of Papa around seventeen but I found the boys who dated me slow and frustrating; it was older men I found more exciting ... and more grateful; like Richard Greyland.

I’d been an eighteen year-old promotions-girl at a Formula One event; decked-out in a little ‘fuck me outfit’ when I’d caught the eye of a mature member of a race-team there.

Richard had cautiously checked the promotional agency for a background check, finding I was a new girl from college on her first ever job. So believing I was a virginal peach, he wasn’t about to let me slip through his grasp. His invitation to dine and bed me was impeccable; and I demurely accommodated him. Some tricks Papa had taught me, had so aroused Richard that first night, he’d made me his best girl; ... unaware of the soiled goods he had acquired.

I found I could have pretty much what I pleased; providing Richard approved. But I soon realized that Richard had me on both a financial and social leash. But even so, upon reaching twenty, I became Richards trophy wife and I had become accustomed to my comfortable lifestyle.

But suddenly, having mutilated Richard’s new sports car at the mall, everything felt very fragile. I urgently needed money to get that car fixed!

So, I decided to swallow my pride; I had phoned Papa.

It had taken him by surprise hearing from me, but he’d invited me over.

His place was in a classy residential district and when he answered the door it surprised me how good he looked! He was still a hunky guy, even approaching 50; the scoundrel! His hair was salt and pepper now but his body was in really good shape. He flashed an expensive smile saying simply “Hi ya Bethy.”

I smiled openly at his old name for me and went inside. We had drinks and I asked where my mother was. He laughed and said she was in Florida these days. He looked at me admiringly, “You’ve kept yourself well Beth; a comfortable home and husband; no kids to pull you down. And you’ve got yourself looking great to see me; so tell me what this is all about?”

The villain was right; he could see I was after something, so I came right out and told him. “ I wrecked Richard’s new car Papa. I need ready cash to get it fixed; before he gets back.”

He was silent for a while then he smiled a devilish smile.

“That sounds like quite a bit of cucumber Bethy.” He laughed at what he’d said.

I had taken care with my appearance; lipstick, eye make-up, my dark hair hanging down my back; my teal sun-dress showing off my skin. I had dressed to seduce him for sure. Shrugging my shoulders as excitement stirred in my stomach, I said timidly, “But what is there I can give you Papa?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.