Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“My punishment is to confront that which I fear most,” Candy started without explaining all the shitty little things she had done to deserve the punishment first.

I was planning to embellish on all the bratty, self-absorbed things I had done. Ann had anticipated it and told me I shouldn’t bother to go over my list of shortcomings and mistakes. It was frustrating because, for some reason, I felt almost proud I had gotten away with so many of them that I wanted to admit them.

I think Ann knew that, and that may be why she didn’t care to hear me go over them.

The dominatrixes already thought I was a demon seed bitch from hell. I may as well take it to the next level, and that would make my punishment seem even more fitting. Yet, when Candy failed to go into hers, she honestly looked ashamed of herself like she was grateful she didn’t need to repeat her mistakes for all to hear.

That was either a nice touch to manipulate the dominatrixes, or she was starting to crack and actually believe the shit they were selling.

“I was going to ask for a more immediate punishment, but Sugar inspired me very much,” Candy said. Oh, there we have it. Go for the Oscar then, bitch! She was going to claim I was her inspiration? That was a clever move from a devious little cunt like her. I had to give Candy points for originality. Saying that I am her inspiration for why she wants punishment would serve to make her seem holier than thou.

“Sugar was willing to obey in front of her brothers every day and even serve them. Honey is going to be cleaning her parent’s trailer tomorrow, and I am sure she will be confronted with the embarrassing teasing by her brothers and sisters for her new behavior,” she said.

Honey said that also included cousins, stepbrothers and sisters, foster kids, Uncles, Aunts, and whoever else lived in the tiny single-wide trailer. She didn’t seem to care who saw her get humiliated.

“When I return home under my mother’s rules, I ask that my punishment be to kneel before my brothers and explain to them my new role in the house and my rules. I will also apologize for all the pranks I pulled on them and tell them I do not expect forgiveness. They can help me by accepting my new role in the house. I will not hide, lie, or expect them to pretend that I am the old Mandy. They will be permitted to call me Candy, and I will give them each three hours to tell me what to do. I’ll clean their room, listen to their stories, play video games, go to the mall, do their chores obediently.”

This punishment violated BOTH conditions of the challenge.

We were SUPPOSED to be able to do this in THREE HOURS total. Granted, my own punishment would last longer than three hours if I failed, but i didn’t plan to fail to get three dollars. It also was a permanent rule on some level. The WORST part about it was that she had set the date way OUT into the future. I didn’t know we could do that. I could have said that I’d do my punishment NEXT YEAR if I had known that! I had been out-maneuvered by this little cunt.

Mrs. Sonneborne said that she was incredibly proud of her daughter for offering this idea. Candy obviously knew how to push her mother’s buttons.

“I don’t know if Gerald and Teddy are ready to hear any of this. Even though the punishment you describe is longer than three hours, we decided to allow it. I will say to the other two girls that Gerald and Teddy are not nice, like Buddy and Lewis. They will want a lot of payback for the things their sister has done to them. I doubt they will limit themselves to asking her to clean their rooms and vacuum the carpets. Think very carefully about punishing her this way,” Liz said.

Fuck that! I was going to spit a black ball in that glass. If Gerald and Timmy showed up tonight like I hoped they would, she could start tonight. I assumed she was bluffing like I was and offering an over the top punishment she was hoping beyond hope she wouldn’t have to do.

I took a little consolation in being able to remind her if her brothers showed up tonight of just what she offered to do. I would delight in watching her kneel before them.

My brothers weren’t always nice either. The little pricks played tic-tac-toe on my ass!! Granted, they didn’t see any harm in it since my pale ass was right there in front of them, but I wanted to see Gerald and Timmy do at least that much to their sister. It would be a lot different for her with older brothers like Gerald and Timmy! They were probably horny little pricks who had lots of reasons to get even with her for things she probably did to them.

“Wow, you’ve inspired me too,” Honey said that she would like to apologize to her family tomorrow as well. I’d like to see her let them fart in her mouth after she tells them what she did all these years behind their backs!

Liz seemed almost as worried about Gerald and Timmy finding out her daughter was in training as Candy did. She could shake her ass until her skirt flies up in TG&Y for strangers, but when it came to people she knew and whose opinions of her mattered, she was not so bold. She’d have to be tonight!

I suppose for Liz, it may also be obvious that she’d have to obey Candy for a week, and I assumed that was probably why she cared if her sons found out. She said it was because she just didn’t think they would understand, but my little brothers understood just fine. Gerald and Timmy would get it.

It was finally my turn to talk again. I started to go into what I had done wrong and all of my shortcomings. I had prepared a speech in my head of all the ways I had fucked over my mom, my friends, Jenny, and even myself. It made me feel dumb repeating it, and for a few minutes, I started to believe I was truly a reprehensible manipulative cunt, and that was not a good thing. I had prepared this speech to help make my case that I felt sorry for what I did so that they wouldn’t actually make me go through with my punishment, and I wanted to lay it on thick. I even added shit I had never done to make it sound like I was even more shallow, vain and selfish than I truly was.

“Wrap it up, cum-quat,” Ann spun her fingers and told me that she wasn’t going to miss Happy Hours to listen to me brag about all the evil shit I have pulled. My mom and her friends reminded me of a council of witches sitting on the couch, listening to each of us petition them. It made it difficult to repeat the punishment idea I had because it dawned on me that I’d asked to be a door-to-door whore in my own neighborhood, and that was deeply humiliating. I had written a check with my mouth that I didn’t want to cash with my ass, as my mom would say.

Surprisingly, Candy and Honey were impressed with the Girl Scout punishment idea. So much so, they suggested they go as well and that over time mom let us earn special badges for our sash as we master what she was teaching us.

I spit a black ball in the glass reserved for me when it came my turn to vote for myself to be the one to be punished. I voted for both of them to be punished as well with a black marble. I assumed my mom would expect that.

I assumed the other two bitches hated me enough to vote for me to be punished, and mom would know it was me who put the white marble into my cup.

If all it took was two marbles, then I may as well vote for my own punishment Honey, and Candy would supply that. My vote wouldn’t matter. I assumed then that it was best to go ahead and vote black for myself. That might demonstrate sincere contrition on my part.

Mom said that the results were not what they expected.

She showed us the three black marbles for Honey. Honey smiled and said she’d expected nothing less.

There were three black marbles in the glass for Candy. “Your brothers are going to be given boundaries,” Liz assured her daughter that when they found out about her discipline, she’d be there to explain the reasons.

I smiled because they wouldn’t have them when they were gone partying! I’d make sure of that if the two nerds had the balls to show up.

In my case, there were two white balls and a black ball in the cup.

I was confused. I couldn’t believe Candy and Honey had voted to save me from punishment. I assumed it was some sort of mind-fuck on their part that I just didn’t understand.

My mom said she was confused as well. “I expected Sugar to vote to save herself from the punishment. I know that we told you this would be anonymous, but given the results, I would ask if you want to volunteer why one of you voted white for Sugar?”

“I voted white because I didn’t want Sugar to go out alone. I’d do it with her. Who knows what the boys in the neighborhood would do to her while she was tied to a tree,” Honey said.

“I voted white because I was going to suggest we do it as a team as well. I know my punishment has to be delayed until the Summer is over. I wanted to ask for the same punishment,” Candy admitted.

My mom was shocked that both of them voted white for me. She looked at me suspiciously when she realized I had been the single black vote in my punishment jar.

I wanted to congratulate them and offer them a hearty “Well played, girls!”

The two sluts must have conspired with one another. I was sure they had made a pact that no matter what, I suggested they were going to vote white so that they could ask for the same punishment and make me look bad and themselves far more contrite! I couldn’t conceive of any other possibility.

“I am going to sew you three little Cunt Scout uniforms. When you finish canvassing this neighborhood, you will do the streets nearby over the summer,”, my mom said. She was still going to make me go through with the punishment just now, with the two of them tagging along like well-endowed girl scouts in skimpy little costumes!

“Can we walk my trailer park? There are some people who have always been nice to me that I’ve given the finger to that I want to give a chance to get payback, Ma’am” Honey asked.

“Mom, sorry I mean Mistress Liz,” Candy asked her mother, “Would you let me continue Cunt Scouts with the other girls after I finish the summer?”

Now, they were making my idea a whole organization of slutty girls that went door to door winking at strangers and trying to suck them off for a quarter? I couldn’t believe it. I assumed Candy was trying to use my idea of asking for much more punishment than what they had in mind in order to convince them we didn’t need any and had learned our lesson already.

This was getting out of hand.

“It is something we will talk about when we get home,” my mom said before standing up.

She was dressed slutty herself with big hair, bangle hoop earrings, and a lot of makeup, just like Ann and Liz. The three older women looked like they were ready for a night partying out on the town. Mom had mentioned something about needing money earlier. I wanted to point out going out drinking was no way to get it, but I wanted them to leave.

I needed them to leave because Gerald and Timmy were likely to walk in the door sometime soon.

“Kiwi is in charge while we are gone. I may not be back until tomorrow morning,” Mom said.

“You wish!” Ann smirked.

“Jenny is Kiwi’s second in command. If the two of them give you orders, you will obey them as if they are from me. Mrs. Hannigan may also come over and check on you. She has my permission to discipline you for any reason. There is no reason to leave the house. There is no reason to let anyone else come over even the Donaldsons,” Mom was covering off on all the bases.

“Aye-Aye,” Kiwi nodded and said he would do his best. He seemed to be growing in confidence daily. He used to be intimidated by our nudity, but now he had grown quite used to chasing us around the house with the fly swatter or paddle and putting us through our positions and paces.

“Don’t let them irritate you or try to get on your nerves. Don’t be afraid to put them in their cage early and leave them there. If they piss in the cage because they miss a bathroom break, they’ll just have to sit in there until you let them out,” Mom instructed Kiwi.

“Fuck the shit out of them for me, Kiwi,” Ann shook his hand and then felt his dick through his corduroys without asking his permission first. It was pretty obvious Kiwi enjoyed being aggressively felt up.

“These sluts need to be far more bendy and twisty for me to be interested in watching them. I want to see them squirt, I want to see them scream your name and beg for dick. They looked bored, playing with themselves. If yourdick gets tired, never be afraid to use your fist,” Ann patted him on the ass on the way out the door.

Kiwi looked shocked to be given the permission he was given to have his way with us.

Liz stopped just as the other two were leaving and walked towards her daughter. She hugged her.

“When Samantha first suggested you enter discipline, I thought she was crazy. I thought you’d never go for it and that you’d be begging to go home. I was not prepared to give you the discipline you need at home. Your father and I are going to have a long talk before you get home so that he supports my decision. We’ll talk about your brothers knowing you are in discipline and what they might be able to order you to do around the house. I know you are putting on a brave face about that. I am so proud of how far you have come in this short amount of time. You are like a completely different daughter, and I can’t wait to get to know Candy because I really started to hate Mandy,” Liz said, and she kissed her daughter on the lips. It was loving and not sexual in any way.

Once they were gone, I began very slyly, trying to tempt Kiwi. I didn’t go over the top. Instead, I appealed to his desire to be lenient and be our friends.

“Could we watch Benson tonight, Master Kiwi?” I asked. I hated Benson. It was a dumb show about a black guy who was Lt. Governor. It seemed like something Kiwi and Jenny would like, though. I wanted to get common ground and slip in the Master title. I was not above kissing his ass if it benefited me.

“Master? I am no Master. I am just Kiwi,” he said.

“You seem like a Master to me. You are in charge of three cunts all by yourself, Master” I said. I pretended to seem cheerful and optimistic. It was strange because I didn’t loathe Kiwi. I felt like I should loathe the fact he could talk down to me or punish me if he wanted to do it.

I accepted he had authority over me, and I was just trying to manipulate him a little. I became aware that I had, on some level, accepted some submission by just not hating this guy or dreading what he might make me do for him.

Kiwi blushed. That was the reaction I was hoping for. I wanted to butter him up and tell him how perfect he was for the job of keeping us in line.

“She is just trying to butter you up, so she can get something from you,” Candy said sourly.

“You don’t think Kiwi can be a master?” I hated that bitch for calling me out on what I was obviously doing.

“I do but unless the Mistresses tell us he is then he isn’t,” Candy had me there.

Kiwi agreed to let us watch Benson as long as we laid across him on the couch, all curled up. Three naked teenage girls lying across his body and all he could do was laugh at Robert Guillaume’s dry jokes- What a lame ass.

I began to suspect Gerald and Timmy were not going to come by.

I managed to excuse myself and picked up the phone. I called Candy’s house, and her father answered.

“Is Gerald there?” I asked him sweetly. I still wanted to humiliate Candy, and I had been planning this confrontation all week. I already had the face I would make in mind when I got to remind her what she said about kneeling before them and offering to obey them.

“A girl? Is this a joke?” Candy’s father sounded annoyed. He didn’t think any girls would be calling for his son on Friday night.

“No, I was wondering if Gerald was there, is he Sir?” I asked.

“No, he said he and his little brother had a date. I didn’t believe him. I assumed he was out smoking the pot or something. He is really taking you out?” Candy’s dad asked me.

“Yes Sir, we are going to double date. My cousin Jenny will go with Teddy. We are going to see Ghostbusters, Sir,” I said. I knew that was the popular movie at the time. I had no interest in seeing it.

“That is some fragernackle bullshit highway robbery! The movie theaters are charging four bucks to see a picture show! In my day, it was less than a nickel,” her father continued. I don’t remember what he said exactly. He just started complaining about the price of things, and I hung up the phone. I already knew what I needed to know - Gerald and Timmy were on the way!

At the door to my mom’s room, Kiwi and the other girls confronted me.

“Who were you on the phone with?” Kiwi asked.

“No one, Master Kiwi,” I said.

“Don’t hand me that Master business, you were on the phone. Who with?” he asked suspiciously.

“Yes, Master Kiwi, I was. I was calling some of my girlfriends to come over to fuck you as a surprise,” I lied. It was a quick lie and one I hadn’t thought out very well. I had no friends of any kind. Even Candy and Honey were more close rivals than actual friends.

“That’s a right whopper, that is!” Kiwi chuckled in disbelief.

“Alright, you caught me red-handed. I called Jack and Bruce, Sir. They were the two guys Honey and I strung along until they brought liquor to my party. I wanted to apologize to them after all the things my mom and the other dominatrixes reminded me I did tonight.” I said. I hadn’t thought about Jack or Bruce all week. Technically, Jack was my boyfriend. I knew he’d laugh his ass off if he knew I was in discipline, and I didn’t want that. I still fully expected to go back to the way things were between us or use a different guy once I grew bored with Jack.

“Oh, I haven’t thought about Bruce! I owe him a lot of apologies for the emotional rollercoaster I played with him,” Honey admitted.

“You are going to have to squat down naked in front of them and tell them what a cunt that you are if they come over! I hope you realize that!” Candy reminded me.

“Oh, definitely! I was hoping to ask Kiwi to punish me in front of them and then invite them to have a turn spanking me,” I lied. “I would imagine anyone I’ve wronged deserves that much! don’t they?” I said.

There was a sudden knock on the door. It was hard to stifle my smile of victory. I was so close now to pulling off a prank I had planned almost since this training began.

I smiled “That could be them now! Should I get it, Master?” I said to Kiwi. He seemed annoyed I was calling him Master, but he wasn’t stopping me, and that made me want to do it even more.

“Yes, answer the door completely starkers, but if they are here for a party, they can go right back where they came from,” Kiwi said. Starkers was a word he used for butt-ass naked. I still frequently said he was Australian even though I knew he was from New Zealand. It seemed to really irritate him, and I could get away with it by acting like a brainless bimbo.

“Yes, Master!” I marched into the living room, passed my little brothers and Jenny. I nodded to them with a broad smile on my face and swung the door open wide to reveal my nudity.

“Hello, is there a party here?” Gerald managed to say before his jaw dropped open when he saw the three of us naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.