Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 27

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“Okay my little Sperm Hounds,” my mom said it was settled “You are my responsibility, and now that you have had a taste of life under my boot you have all decided to submit fully to my training and surrender your bodies to me.”

Mom seemed to forget about punishing me but warned me that if I came up with anything they do before the meeting with Mrs. Sonneborne as my punishment, she would flunk me AND make me do the punishment as well.

“We want you to suggest something fitting for what you have done. We aren’t necessarily going to make you do it. However, be prepared to submit to your suggestion. That is especially true if your suggestion is uninspired and lame,” my mom was addressing us all but looking at me.

She lined us up in punishment position facing titty to titty and mouth to mouth and started to spank us as she always did in the morning. She made us count and asked us questions, but she told us she had a gift after she finished.

She lined us up still shivering from her whip and explained “I was going to wait until after I came back tomorrow to give you these, but I want you to have them now,” My mom held up a silver sex toy that was shaped like an oversized Hershey’s kiss. She showed us a coin slot in the base and then unscrewed the bottom and revealed a small secret compartment that could only be unlocked with a key. She tossed a few loose condoms inside it and told us that we could keep any money we earn there and only there from now on.

Mom called it a “Piggybank” for “Piggies.”

“Each of you will have one of these in your ass at all times to remind you of what pains in the ass you are! It will also train your asshole to take cock as well as your pussy! The only rare exceptions will be when you are taking a shit, getting fucked, anal training or an enema. I want you to get SO used to having these up your ass so that you feel empty without your little tush-companion,” she said.

She made us kiss the plugs and lick them, and stuffed them in our mouths. “You will clean them every time they are removed. You will lube them before they are re-inserted. You will rarely if ever be permitted to take them out yourselves and that INCLUDES for each other,” she told us. “Any time this plug is out of your ass unless your mouth is being used for something else then the plug is there. You can talk around it and clench it in your teeth. I want you and this plug to get intimate, and by the end of the summer you will miss it when it is gone!”

That surprised me. This was a whole new fresh hell of humiliation for me to endure.

“You will ask whoever is in charge of you at the moment politely to remove them from your ass and put them in your mouth. I do not want you EVER to touch these butt plugs with your hands. You will get down on your hands and knees and pick them up with your mouth if you have too.” she said sternly.

We could barely talk with them in our mouth despite the fact that we practiced having gags in all week. That is how big they were. “How will we get them back up our ass once we pick them up, Ma’am?” Candy asked.

“I am glad you asked. You will demonstrate,” My mom smirked and plucked the wet stainless steel plug out of her mouth. “Let’s say some guy is finished using you and he doesn’t want to put it back up your ass!” Mom tossed the plug on the ground and let it clang. Buddy and Lewis became interested and stopped playing in order to watch what happened next.

“I would get down on my hands and knees and pick it up, Ma’am?” Candy started to go down.

My mom stopped her and told her first to thank the man. “You will tell him thank you for fucking your ass. You will tell him however so grateful you would be if he let you suck it clean before ramming it back up your ass. You will tell him you are not permitted to touch it with your hands,” mom explained.

“What if he asks why we aren’t allowed to touch it, Ma’am?” Honey scrunched her nose in disgust and confusion.

“They seldom do, but if you get a guy who is genuinely curious, then you will tell him the truth. That you are under discipline and you might be tempted to masturbate yourself with it for your own pleasure,” Mom explained. It was clear she wasn’t making this up as she went and was quite familiar with this process. She said that if the man doesn’t feel like sticking it in her mouth and putting it back up her ass, then she was to thank him and not make him feel obligated or guilty. “You pick it up,” Mom demonstrated by getting down on all fours herself.

Buddy and Lewis giggled as my mom swallowed a good four inches of the tip of the Hershey’s kiss shaped butt plug. Mom didn’t pick it up. She stood up and squatted over it. She was dressed in her robe, but she took it off to demonstrate. Buddy and Lewis were used to seeing Mom naked around the house at times, so it didn’t shock them. Mom squatted over the plug and then hovered her ass over the tip. “You are to impale yourself down on the plug! Asshole only! Then pick it back up and stand up,” Mom was able to clinch the plug in her ass cheeks and pick it up.

She expected us all to demonstrate in front of Jenny, Kiwi, and my little brothers.

Candy wobbled and nearly fell over trying to get low to the ground. My mom told her not to be afraid to take her ass to the floor. “If I catch you fucking your pussy or masturbating with this I’ll get you a larger one! Oh yes, this is the smallest size they make of this little piggy bank.”

When it was my turn, I asked if it really mattered if we did this if the man in her scenario already left. I was trying to explain that we might be in a hurry, but my mom shushed me.

“This isn’t about efficiency. If it was, you could just pick it up and stick it in. This is about learning a process and sticking to it. If you spent half as much time talking about ways to half-ass your training as you did learning the point then you would be my star pupil,” she said.

She was pleased that it only took me a few times to get the plug back up my asshole.

“I guess a morning fuck really unclogged your pipes, good job Sugar!”

Honey had a big bubble butt, and she had no trouble on the first try taking the plug up her ass. Buddy and Lewis applauded when she stood up and said, “Ta-Da!”

Her question was, how do we get the money inside if we can’t touch the plug with our hands.

“Now, that is a good question! Usually, you will be with me. You will give it to me, and I have a key to unlock the base. I will put your money in there or pull out your condoms. Whoever has the key is your handler at that time. You’ll answer to them,” Mom said. That sounded kind of scary and dangerous to let anyone who holds our key be able to wind us up and make any decision for us they liked?

“If on the rare occasion you need a condom or need to put money in and you don’t have the key, and I am not around then you will have to make do until you can find me. I can’t trust you to hold your own key!” she said.

“Why do we need condoms? You have us on the pill, Ma’am” Honey asked as she returned to position standing next to Candy and me.

“Your pill doesn’t kick in for a few more weeks. Kiwi blew his load on her pussy, and that is fine. You will use condoms normally. This way, I can tell how many guys you have fucked. You’ll have a certain number issued to you. If there are obvious warts on a guy’s dick, you won’t fuck him at all. If it’s up the ass, they can fuck you without a condom all day long. You’ll clean their dick when they are done using you and lap up any cum that drips out of your ass. However, if he wants to fuck you in your sweet little pussy hole, he uses a condom. You’ll offer to let him watch you suck the cum out of the condom when he is done. I don’t want you little cum swallowers getting pregnant over the summer.”

That was a good point. I was suddenly worried I was already pregnant from all the sex I had at my party, but my mom assured me I wasn’t. “I had the doctor check your little cunts,” she said.

“What about if the guy doesn’t want to use a condom?” Honey seemed to be talking about specific guys who didn’t like the feel of it.

“You are a three-hole whore. You can offer your mouth or your asshole. You can jack him off. You can use your feet to help him rub one out,” she said.

“Wow, I never thought of that!” Honey sounded exactly.

“There are a lot of things you cum gobblers never thought of. Do you have any other questions? I have a lot to go over today and a short time to whip you into shape before Candy’s mother is here to see your progress,” she said.

“I have one,” Candy seemed hesitant to ask. “I know we don’t keep the money but how much do we charge for sex?” she said.

“Thinking like a good whore,” mom patted her on the butt. “My sister and I charged a penny at first for a blowjob and a nickel to fuck us. My dad said we weren’t worth that much until we learned to fuck better. We were 5 cents, whores! It was very demeaning to value such an intimate act for almost nothing. It cheapens it as a transaction to ask for a nickel. It was less humiliating to fuck for free.”

“Penny lovers!” Honey cited the Lionel Richie song of the same name.

“Something like that,” my mom shrugged. “I think to keep up with inflation a quarter for a blowjob. Just like a coin-operated video game, you will be a coin-operated whore that sucks a dick for a quarter,” Mom seemed amused with that. It made me imagine being bent over like an arcade machine for a group of nerds and expected to suck all their cocks, and it was deeply humiliating.

“Fifty cents for any hole, 25 cents more for all holes and a good, rough fuck. If you fuck two guys at once you can do them both for fifty cents if they don’t want to take turns,” mom said flatly. She told us to charge fifty cents each if they wanted to take turns.

The entire idea of giving my body away was bad enough but knowing I had to fuck anyone who had fifty cents was starting to sink in how much more embarrassing that would feel. This clearly wasn’t about getting rich as even in the 1980s a quarter was nothing. I didn’t understand at the time why she wanted to make us charge so little for what we had between our legs.

“What about three guys at once, Ma’am?” Honey asked excitedly.

“If you have three guys who want to fuck you at once and not take turns then three quarters. Every guy after that is a quarter if it is in the single session. Think of it as a group rate,” Mom did seem like she was thinking out loud when she said that.

It shocked me that we were even talking about this.

“How much sex are we going to have, Ma’am?” I asked nervously.

My mom sensed my apprehension and smirked.

“You are going to be fucked, plucked and tucked all summer. You’ll be rode hard and put away wet every night. I expect you to eat every ounce of cum that gets pumped into your dirty little holes. I want you eating so much cum that you aren’t hungry for your regular meal! So, probably only a handful each day next week and then by the end of the summer you can take fifty or more without trouble,” mom said.

“We’ll be bow-legged! Ma’am” Honey observed

“With any luck,” Mom chuckled. “Some of what you earn will go directly to your family for groceries after the damages to my home. Are you still sure you want to be my whore?” she asked.

Honey and Candy agreed, but I was reluctant. Mom told me I didn’t have much choice, but she appreciated my skepticism. “Next week’s test will be much harder. You’ll only be expected to do what will stretch you outside of your comfort zone but not break you. If next week, I feel you can’t handle more cock then you will not. However, it is possible that by the end of this you’ll have fucked just about every guy in Sebastian. Most guys are good at keeping secrets, but I can’t say they won’t find out at your school or back at your trailer,” Mom warned Honey.

“They already think Kiwi’s cousin is the biggest whore in Sebastian. I’d like to give her a run for the title,” Honey seemed surprisingly enthusiastic.

She’d become much more flirtatious and insatiable over the last week as she accepted the training. It still seemed odd to me that she was so gung-ho about anything my mom suggested.

“We can keep this from your brother and your younger brother,” Mom put the same question to Candy. “How do you feel being known as the town slut by almost everyone else? Sebastian isn’t a big place. Everyone at your school will know for sure. Everybody knows everybody here and if there was a chart of who fucked who then it would be one big overlapping spiral. I fucked somebody’s husband, and his wife cheated on him with a guy I dated before that,” Mom said.

I wanted to remind her that I knew about Lori Donaldson’s father and exert some power over her, but I nodded in agreement.

“I am down with the training. I appreciate you keeping this from my brother and teddy. Knowing Gerald, he’d try to rent me out to his nerdy, loser friends,” she chuckled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.