Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 24

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“Ah yes, well that,” Kiwi stepped away slightly from my mother in embarrassment over his chubby. He didn’t have a massive dick from what I could tell in his pants, but it was apparent he was erect. He should be THANKING me for turning him on, but he was grateful towards my mother for letting him be there instead.

“Do you want to take one of the girls for another test to take care of that?” she asked him if he wanted a blowjob like she was offering him a bologna sandwich.

“May I choose Candy again?” Kiwi said. He had a way of speaking very properly that reminded me of Jenny. I think it was the accent which to me still sounded British. I didn’t even know where New Zealand was on a map. I thought it was where Greenland was or something.

Candy looked flattered as we stood side by side with hands behind our heads, waiting for him to pick one of us after our maintenance beating.

“You can after you test the other two first,” Mom smiled. “Remember, you are doing me a favor, but I can’t show favoritism and let her have all the fun,” she said.

Kiwi turned red when my Mom said that Candy would be the one having fun sucking his dick.

“I suppose I’d try Honey then next,” Kiwi looked apologetic towards Candy, but she didn’t look hurt at all. Honey on the other hand gave me a side-long victory glance that she was picked before me. I tried not to feel like the last pick when choosing teams for sports in Physical Education.

“It does feel strange telling you the details afterward,” Kiwi admitted.

“Would it be easier if I just observed?” My Mom offered him.

Kiwi thought that was even crazier.

“I observe when they milk Jenny,” my Mom explained that was more for Jenny’s protection than anything else. She didn’t want us hurting my cousin or making fun of her when we are alone with her. She had recently told me to stop scaring the cum out of her by talking down to her, but Jenny liked it when I was mean.

“Milk her?” Kiwi was shocked.

“Yes, three times a day, I am milked, Sir. It keeps me from acting perverted and disgusting like a little creeper,” Jenny spoke up. She had been waiting off to the side quietly. I used to call Jenny a “creeper” before my training started for sniffing my panties and peeping on me when I changed.

“How do they milk you? Your tits?” Kiwi was shocked because Jenny was flat as a pancake. That was to be expected because she was a boy, but Kiwi obviously hadn’t noticed yet.

“My penis, Sir,” Jenny said. Keep in mind. Jenny had a high pitched voice like a girl. She wore makeup, and had her red hair in pigtails and was wearing only panties.

“How does a girl have a penis?” Kiwi thought Jenny was deformed or something.

My brother Buddy looked up from playing in the living room, “Jenny is learning to be a girl because Eddie was naughty.” He explained it so plainly like it was normal. My brothers were young enough that to them, a boy being taught to be a girl made perfect sense, and they didn’t question my mother’s wisdom.

“I was born a boy, but when I came down here for vacation, I was peeping on girls and acting like a pervert. My Aunt is teaching me to appreciate the female condition and disciplining me too. I am in Summer School too but not quite in the same grade as they are,” he explained.

“We don’t have this concept of Summer school that you do here,” Kiwi was trying to make sense of this all.

“I used to jerk off about twelve times a day when I got down here. Now, they masturbate me three times a day, and it keeps all the dirty thoughts out of my head so I can focus on learning obedience, respect, and humility.”

Kiwi looked alarmed. He had just come to terms with the girls being in discipline, and now this was another wrinkle. A boy being trained as a girl. “Why don’t they suck your cock too then? if they need the practice?”

Jenny looked at my Mom for the answer.

“The girls have been practicing with fingers and dildos. I wasn’t lying when I told you that. You were the first one I trusted to test them,” my Mom said.

“Why me?” Kiwi didn’t understand.

“You seemed like a lost boy who could use a good dick sucking. I think that was about the only reason,” My Mom shrugged and offered him a wry grin.

“I suppose they could practice on you, Jenny,” my Mom said that would change the milking schedule a little.

“I normally have one pull him off, and another slut talk dirty while the third kneels and licks up his cum. In the future, each of you will take turns sucking off Jenny. You’ll talk dirty and hold the cum in your mouth until given permission. Candy in the morning, Honey for lunch and Sugar at night. Sugar, I don’t want you to talk mean to your cousin any longer,” she said.

“I told you that this training would get progressively more difficult as you learn the basics. All of you are ready to suck dicks, and a cock is a cock no matter how tiny or who it belongs too. You will thank Jenny, and she will let me know how each of you has improved day over day,” Mom insisted that was the end of it. None of us protested but I wanted to say this was just too much to expect of us.

The only reason didn’t was the other girls put up no protest and I didn’t want to be the only one who complained. I’d be over-ruled very quickly unless they were on my side too.

“She is going to suck off her cousin?” Kiwi seemed surprised.

“Cock is a cock,” my Mom shrugged and then asked him, “If I had let your Cousin Betty participate, you wouldn’t let her suck your cock?” she asked.

Kiwi was uncomfortable discussing this so openly in front of everyone or even with my mother. He spoke in a hushed tone, “I’ve never really thought about it because no one lets Betty do anything. She just does it. She is with wealthy older guys. She wouldn’t have any reason to do it to me,” he said.

“If she was in training and you are in this house walking around with a raging hard-on then she would. Now, either go take care of it yourself or pick one of my girls.”

“Will you watch?” he asked reluctantly. This little dweeb should be thanking his lucky stars he is being asked to get a blowjob and yet here he was being skeptical and wishy-washy about the offer.

“Are you asking me if I would or asking if I am insisting on watching?” my Mom smiled at him flirtatiously. She was goofing on him.

“A little of both,” Kiwi was nervous about his response.

“If you can tell me how they did then I will trust them alone with you. If you don’t mind me watching and coaxing them, then I’d prefer it. I’d rather the other girls watch two, so they can take note.”

“What about Buddy and Lewis?” he asked.

“Oh, they are way too young to get a blowjob,” My Mom answered him.

“I meant can they watch?” he asked.

“I’d prefer we go into the bathroom in case you spunk all over the floor, but I doubt they would they even understand. The girls practice out here in the living room, but they always milk Jenny in the bathroom.”

Buddy and Lewis weren’t paying attention to our conversation. They were singing

You’re my Honeybunch, Sugarplum...

Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You’re my Sweetie Pie
You’re my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You’re the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so, and I want you to know
That I’ll always be right here

And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear...

“I think I’d prefer the bathroom as well,” Kiwi said thoughtfully.

My mother ordered us to get into what she called Parade position. Single file on hands and knees and crawling. We were to be close enough that we were nose-to-ass. I could feel Candy’s hot breath on my wet pussy as I waited for the order to follow into the bathroom. Jenny asked if she should come as well and my Mom told her that we would do her after we finished with Kiwi.

Mom positioned Honey in front of Kiwi and made her squat in a blowjob position. Kiwi started to unzip his pants reluctantly. Mom didn’t shut the door, but Buddy and Lewis could have cared less. She stopped him and told Honey she knew what to do.

She had made us practice with zippers to unzip them, but it wasn’t the same with dildos. Honey struggled with her hands behind her head to get Kiwis dick out.

Mom told her to be careful and concentrate, and eventually she slipped his cock out of his underwear. I could see a mesh of red thick pubic hair as his uncut dick plopped out. I hadn’t seen one like his before. It looked like his cock was in a sock and waiting to extend out even though he was hard. His dick head wasn’t fat either. It was shaped like a spear.

Honey looked surprised by the way it looked too.

“He is uncircumcised. You will see a lot of cocks like these on older men or Jewish guys. It is okay. His penis won’t bite. It will spit but it won’t bite, go ahead and start. Don’t gobble like a greedy whore. Go gently as I showed you. Coax the worm out of his tunnel and wake him up. That’s it, Honey, make him love what you are doing. He is the center of your world right now. He is the moon and stars to you. You want him to feel that,” My Mom said as she talked Honey through the process of licking his cock.

“Suck his dick like an ice cream cone that you are spinning with your tongue,” My Mom coached her a little more, but Honey had the hang of it now. She wasn’t allowed to use her hands. Kiwi kept trying to adjust himself and jerk himself off. My Mom slapped his hands away.

“Let her do all the work. You just relax and enjoy,” she told him. He was clearly used to jerking himself off.

“It’s hard to cum like this because I am used to jerking off on my back,” He said.

“Would you prefer to lay flat?” Mom asked him.

“Aye, but not in the bathroom,” he said. The bathroom was way too small for Kiwi’s tall, lanky body to lay end to end anyway. “It isn’t because it’s not clean. It’s spotless,” he said.

I heard Jenny say from behind me, “Thank you, Sir.”

“Jenny, I didn’t tell you to watch,” Mom told Jenny to strip and stand in the corner.

“Yes, Ma’am, sorry!”

Kiwi watched Jenny from behind and said, “Ah, I see the tip of his penis. It is like a little piggy tail tucked behind him!” he said.

“We refer to Jenny as a she,” my Mom clarified and told us to get back in the parade position. She led him into my old room. I had Cory Hart and Rick Springfield posters on the wall. I wasn’t usually allowed in there anymore. It belonged to Jenny now. I was thankful to see she had only made it a little more girly since she took it over.

She told him to take off his pants and lay down on the bed but keep his hands at his sides. “I’ve got ropes if you can’t stop touching yourself,” Mom motioned to the ropes that were used to bind Jeddy to the bottom of the bed at night.

“Why am I not surprised,” Kiwi took off his pants revealing his flopping dick and thick red bush. He had knobby knees, and his legs were paler than milk to the point it was almost translucent. “I don’t wear togs very often,” he said and explained that togs were shorts in New Zealand.

“That is okay,” my Mom encouraged Honey to get on top of Kiwi on the bed and rub her body against his. Honey slid up and down him to his face. She breathed down his neck and gave him goosebumps. Kiwi was having a hard time holding still. “Very good, take your time and give him a little grind. Don’t tease too much or rest your weight on him,” Mom made Honey dry hump him a little before receding to the bottom half of the bed to start kissing his cock again.

“Would it? Um, could it?” Kiwi was trying to get the nerve to ask. My mother told him to say whatever he wanted. We were frankly surprised he had lasted this long.

“Is it possible to do this except where the girl is facing the other way?” Kiwi said as he used his hands to indicate a 69 position.

“You want to eat her pussy?” my Mom asked.

“Heavens no, I am not a cannibal!” Kiwi didn’t know what eating pussy was. My Mom laughed. “I just want to be able to see her pussy and ass. It seems like a waste if she is down there and I can’t see anything. Is that something that girls can do?” he asked.

“Yes, girls can if they are good sluts,” Mom didn’t even have to direct Honey. Honey seemed amused to be asked to do this. I don’t’ think she had ever sucked a cock from this position herself, but she adapted very quickly. She put straddled him so that her ass and pussy hole was facing him and began to suck his dick.

“Can I touch?” he asked.

“You just want everything, don’t you?” My Mom mused, and when Kiwi looked apologetic, she told him that he was the King right now. “Touch away,” she said.

He was gentle and exploring her body. Honey liked it, and from the fact she became went and groaned with pleasure, I could tell that she was taking her time. Kiwi seemed to be trying to take a peek into her butthole and pussy hole to see what they looked like.

“There are so many folds and wrinkles inside, where does the pee come from?” he asked my Mom.

“They can you show you that later. Why don’t you just enjoy the ride and play right now,” my Mom touched his shoulder, and Kiwi became rigid. His toes curled up, his eyes went into the back of his head and he began to spasm. I thought he was dying, which would have served him right and make me laugh.

Instead after two silent spasms he relaxed, and Honey lifted up her head in triumph and winked at the rest of us. She shook her plump ass for him and climbed off with her mouth open. She showed the cum to him and blew a bubble like his wad was chewing gum. My Mom asked Kiwi if it was okay if she swallow or would he like to see her play with it some more.

“Bonza,” Kiwi smiled with pleasure. The skinny boy tried to sit up and enjoy the view of Honey playing with his cum in her mouth, but he was exhausted. “That was right nice! I suppose she can if she likes,” Kiwi said. He didn’t try to hide his nudity although he still looked self-conscious with his pants off.

“You aren’t quite getting their purpose here, Kiwi. She does what you like. That is what good sluts do. She can wait until you are recovered and decide. She can pass it back and forth to her sisters for your amusement. She can swallow it. She can spit it on the floor and lick it up. Whatever turns you on,” My Mom said.

“I don’t quite care what she does with it once it is out of my peen,” Kiwi shrugged in his laid back manner. “If she wants to have a swallow I’d be flattered. Why should she play with it?” Kiwi asked.

“That would require a bit of a demonstration,” Mom directed Honey to hold me closely and kiss the cum into my mouth. We showed Kiwi by passing the gob of cum across our tongues and then flicking it back and forth. I passed the cum at my mother’s direction to Candy the same way.

“The girls would normally spit out the cum if they could or swallow it quickly. I want them to learn to delight in your seed the way they do in coaxing it from your dick. They have to learn to enjoy being good sluts and good sluts love cum. Sluts love semen on their faces, on their asses, in their mouths, dripping from their tits, dripping from their pussies and most of all a good warm coating down their throats into their tummies!”

Kiwi smiled. “They’ll spit it on their own tits?” he asked.

“Sugar, open your mouth and let the cum drip down your chin on to your tits,” Mom instructed me since I was the one with the cum in my mouth at the time. It was a bit like playing Musical Chairs, and when my Mom stopped on me, I had to demonstrate. I opened my mouth wide and pushed the cum with my tongue down my chin and waited for it to drip as slow as molasses down my chin onto my boobs.

“Honey will lick it off her tits and demonstrate next,” Mom said.

“That’s quite alright. I am already grateful for the Gobbie from Honey. I get it, they have to play with my jizz to learn to love it,” He said.

“They have to learn to love being an object of amusement to their betters. If you don’t want to watch them play with your cum you don’t have too,” My Mom said.

“Oh no, I love this now that you’ve shown it to me. It’s just I am used to wiping my dick off with a hankie right after I cum and crashing. This is Good as gold,” he said.

“Shall we let you have a nap, and then you can rate Honey on how her blowjob compared to Candy?”

“Oh no, I am right well recovered now,” He watched carefully as my friend Honey licked my tits until my nipples got hard and spread his cum around my boobs like it was butter. “I can’t be all that objective and judge the girls for doing something that blows my mind! I’ve never had anything like this in my life, and they were both great!” Kiwi said. He clearly didn’t want to disappoint either girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.