Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“Haha, that was great. Thank you so much!” my mom laughed as she left our neighbor’s bedroom and adjusted her blouse because she had clearly had her tits out while she was in there sucking Mr. Greenbaum off.

“No, thank YOU! lovely lady with the lovely daughters!! No one will ever believe this story if I told them!” Mr. Greenbaum said.

“Well, we aim to please! I assume we have your business and we can come over to clean again?” my mom bent at the knee and smiled at him.

“I am already going to start working on making a mess so I can have you over again!” Mr. Greenbaum answered excitedly.

My mom humbly accepted his praise and touched his elbow before walking over to us and examining the ropes that she had hastily used to pretend we were bound. She started pretending to untie them.

“Open up, Fart Face, I heard you talking the loudest,” my mom said to me as she stood over my naked body and plucked the clothespins from my tongue and nipples.

I reluctantly opened my mouth, and my mom told me that I could do much better than that. “You have a big mouth. Let me see you open it wider,” mom instructed and then she bent over me and brushed her hair behind her ear as she let a long drool of what I thought was spit land on my tongue. It was cum, though, and it made my spine shiver with disgust.

I started to swallow and scrunch my nose “No, you greedy slut. Kiss that into Honey’s mouth and down the line. You’ll be passing that back and forth between the three of you mouth to mouth until I tell you to stop. If one of you swallows I’ll tan your asses black and blue!” my mom assured me.

I turned to Honey and kissed her lips and passed the older man’s cum to her while I stood up and she gave it to Candy who passed it back to me.

“Fine, pick up all our stuff, your clothes and let’s go” mom was satisfied and told me to hold my mouth open, so the cum was on my tongue while we gathered up everything to take back to our house.

I had to walk back with the other girls completely naked in broad daylight with my mouth hanging open and spit dribbling down my chin. It was a short distance to my house, but it was still broad daylight and intensely humiliating.

Once we got back into the house, my mom had us stand face to face in the punishment position and kiss the cum back and forth while she described in detail how she made him cum and sucked his cock.

She knew different techniques, and Mom described them all and said we’d be learning to be “proper cock suckers.” Mom said that she did that because she was afraid if she didn’t give Mr. Greenbaum a release he’d want to do even more with us and she wasn’t ready for that yet.

All the while we had to french kiss open-mouth the cum back and forth between us. Mom said she hadn’t expected our neighbor, Mrs. Hannigan, to be such a freak, “but that works in our favor!” she said that we would definitely be spending time over there now.

“I think she may be even stricter than me!” my mom chuckled at the prospect of that as she considered what that meant for us.

“We have a lot of work to do, girls and very little time! What I want you to do as your assignment for this Friday is to come up with a fitting punishment for the party. I want you also to consider how when confronted with the training you have been trying to get each other in trouble. On Friday, when your mother comes over, we will listen to your punishment and decide if it is fair and whether to execute it. If it is too lenient, then we will adjust it very harshly, so I want you to really think about what is fair for your actions. It should take no longer than 3 hours though and not be a permanent rule!” my mom stipulated.

“What happens if we make it too harsh for what we did, Mom?” Honey asked sweetly.

“We aren’t around anyone who is playing your little game, so it is Mistress or Ma’am,” My mom slapped Honey’s ass as she kissed the cum into my mouth.

“Sorry Mistress, I got so used to thinking of you as my mom!” Honey apologized but seemed delighted with the hard slap on her ass.

“You need to think about what you can endure. If you ask for it, then your mouth is writing a check that your ass better is able to cash! I doubt you will ask for anything too harsh, but if it is out of bounds we’ll let you know,” my mom assured her.

Honey started to ask a question, and my mom smacked her ass much harder and answered her question before it began “No, it can’t be fucking a bunch of guys!” Mom said that Candy’s mom would be observing, and afterward, if they are lucky, they will get to go out that evening.

I wanted to call my mom a hypocrite for going out and partying, but I decided against it to spare my booty an additional hard swat.

“I am sure at the very least that Sugar is planning massive payback when and if you graduate from my summer camp program and I hope all of you do because I am a tough nut to crack and you need something to look forward to sticking with this training. I can already tell you are changing, but if I stopped this discipline, you’d go right back to your old ways. This Friday is your first real test to see how you do and what you have learned this week. You will recite everything you have done wrong this week and go over why you are happy to be in this training. We’ll know if you are bullshitting so don’t even try, my little cumsponges. Honesty, honesty, honesty! That’s all you will be able to give because we are going to peel back all the nasty little lies that you’ve told so often that even you believe them now. I’ll also be expecting you to demonstrate your positions, how you take orders, how you speak, how you walk, and general behavior to Mrs. Sonneborne and we’ll probably have Ann as well. They’ll rank each of you and if there may even be treats but I wouldn’t count on it. Now, swallow that cum and let’s start our lessons for tonight,”

My mom trained us to masturbate with one finger in our asshole and in our cunts while sucking on a dildo. She glued to the wall without the use of our hands. She made us all squat and sucked dildos like they were cocks even when my Cousin and the Donovans came over. We rarely had to deep throat. Mom made us lick the tips, kiss the shafts, lick all over the base. She wanted us to learn to give a dick “TLC” before we learned to deep throat.

Honey would occasionally get so into it that she’d try to deep throat and gag on the dildo she was loving on. It made Candy, and I laugh as our friend sputtered and coughed for a minute, but mom didn’t let us stop for long.

“Spit on those dicks. Quit giggling! Your mouth serves one purpose right now, and that is learning to be good cock suckers! Start with the basics, ladies!” she would say over and over.

Later that evening, after we were whipped and tied up and my mother turned out, the light Honey farted loudly, and we cracked up.

“You know what I like about this?” Honey asked us.

“The fact you can fart, and we can’t run away?” Candy answered sarcastically.

“No, If I ever get kidnapped and he wants to tie me up I can show him how to tie the knots and be all into it,” Honey smiled.

“What good would that do?” I asked her with a scornful look. I didn’t understand why she’d want to encourage a kidnapper.

“Well, I am going to get fucked either way so I may as well be tied up pretty tight,” she smiled and struggled with the rope to prove we weren’t going anywhere. “No matter how hard I struggle, I can get out. Even if I start sweating it just makes it worse,” Honey admitted. My mother had wrapped the rope around our tits and through our legs, and it was scratchy. It was more than a little challenging to get to sleep that way, but eventually, we did even with Honey’s constant farting. I farted too but not nearly as loudly.

Every day would follow a very similar pattern.

The Morning -

My Cousin Jenny would usually be up early and get breakfast ready. She would untie us and put out our glass bowls for us to piss and shit in. We didn’t argue with it even though we didn’t like it. Then we’d take a shower and shave under her supervision, and by then mom was up.

Mom would take over, and the three of us would take turns sucking my Cousin’s cock and talking dirty to him. I found I was the best at it because I tended to talk down to him and scare the cum out of his cock. Honey used baby talk, and it sounded so dirty hearing her say, “Let me be your cumsponge, Jenny! Mm, yeah, give me that big dick! Baby!” like a little girl. Candy was more straight forward and to the point. She talked dirty, but she was just saying the words. My mom kept encouraging her to smile and use body language to coax the cum out of his cock with her voice, but Candy didn’t seem to get it.

We shaved each other and showered together in cold water, and we were spanked in the morning, inspected and then usually crawled around on the floor doing stupid tricks. My brothers were utterly oblivious to this after the first few days and acted like it was perfectly normal to see three naked girls acting like dogs around the house. Buddy even pet me on the top of my head once. I added him to my payback list for that degrading remark.

We were naked at home all the time with very few exceptions. It was always “Eye’s straight ahead, Honey!”, “Jiggle those tits more, Candy!”, “Do deeper knee bends, Sugar! I want to see your pussy lips part when you come down, and your ass cheeks should be flapping crisply when you snap back up!”

The girls and I couldn’t do anything without constant supervision and nitpicking from my mother, and if she wasn’t around Jenny, the goody-two-shoes was there to tell on us or order us around.

I hated that little cunt and more and more I could see Jenny only as another girl to be taken down a peg as she fully embraced her new role that Summer as my mother’s twisted little helper in ponytails and short skirts.

I wanted to be able to do whatever I wanted like I usually did, and I couldn’t, and that was the most frustrating thing.

We masturbated and kissed each other a few hours a day at different times right out in the open. My mom made it something we did as practice for amusing others and graded us as we did it. “Give her more tongue, Sugar. Don’t be stingy! She won’t bite it off!” she’d say to me over and over.

“Kiss as you mean it even if you don’t! Your breath probably smells worse than hers, Honey!” my mom would say. Honey’s breath smelled like warmed-over balogna and buttholes!

The only time we went down on each other was more private and in the bathroom. Jenny got to watch us lick each other’s pussies and kiss each other’s assholes, but my mom didn’t schedule those sessions in the living rooms or let the Donovans watch that first week.

Honey and Candy may have said they got off on the training or that they were getting something out of it, but it was hard for them too. Honey’s tits were almost as big as Lori Donaldson’s big old knockers. Mom frequently spanked those and made Honey shake them so hard they started bouncing from side to side. It was pretty funny.

I won’t lie and say that I didn’t laugh a lot at times. Mostly at Candy or Honey when they were getting the business end of my mom’s shoe or the paddle. We did laugh a lot together, though, and we were starting to form a kind of shared bond through the mutual suffering and humiliation.

Usually, my mom had one training in the morning or some sort of tedious and humiliating chore. There was no “just be normal” and sleep in and bitch. It was all eyes-front and no talking and tits up, asses clenched or spread and pussies wet. My mom was like a drill instructor morning, noon, and night!

She’d arrange for us to mow lawns or wash the car of one of our neighbors in nothing but the skimpiest bikini she could find and often we’d come inside and clean the house afterward. If it was just a guy we’d end up naked and mom would suck their cock and make us kiss the cum back and forth back home.

She rarely made us walk through the neighborhood completely naked, but we were almost entirely bare ass even with what little clothes we had on.

Mrs. Hannigan stopped asking my mom for the rent. Instead, she asked for status reports on our behavior, and my mom would candidly describe our progress while Mrs. Hannigan and her niece judged us. It was so strange because they seemed like such holier-than-thou prudes and at the same time were never shocked by hearing how we were spanked or exposed in some humiliating way.

My mom would spank us when we got home, and she continued Jenny’s beatings as well. Jenny was being trained, but I barely noticed because it was hardly the same sort of discipline the three of us were getting.

I have to admit that I was starting to get along with Candy now more than ever, and I was seeing her as an ally. Sometimes we would steal some candy or something and plant it on Honey to get her in trouble. Honey would spoil it by eating the Candy and then asking for punishment from my mom like she had been guilty all along.

We ate lunch the same way we took every meal at home - in the same bowl we pissed and shit in that morning after we cleaned it.

We’d usually do chores around the house, and there was seldom any breaks or downtime.

Mom would send us to play with Jenny, or she took us to the beach with the Donovans. Mom made it a point to ensure we were ‘learning’ even if we had fun.

As an example, she brought out this old art set my grandmother sent me, but I never used. It contained a collection of airbrushes you have to blow through to apply paint. My mom made us paint a bikini onto our hairless pussies, down our crack and around our tits like a real bikini.

You could see our nipples and the wedge of our pussy lips up close, but from a distance, it probably looked like we were in skimpy bikinis. They weren’t even thongs like Candy’s mom wore. They were darker colors with white or yellow polka dots to make us appear like any other beachgoers on a Florida beach.

The worst part of the exercise was the cold air of the paint and the weird feeling of it drying directly on my asshole, but mom said that I’d appreciate that when my cheeks were flapping at the beach and people couldn’t see the pink of my asshole.

I’d already showered at the Wendy’s naked in the parking lot, but that wasn’t a long ordeal. She intended to make us pass for normal in the painted-on bikinis the entire time.

“Mistress, would you care to make a bet that someone will notice?” I offered sweetly. I wanted to call her bluff and make a bet that someone would realize we had on the suits.

“Oh, I fully expect them to notice when they have a good look at you. You will smile and say that it is the rage in France and you just wish I’d let you paint it a little smaller next time,” Mom didn’t call my bluff.

The beach was never policed, and there weren’t lots of people in Sebastian like there was in Fort Lauderdale or Miami, but I knew it would be a humiliating day.

Lori and Crystal were in awe of the audacity of my mother to make us go to the beach like that. Crystal is very artsy-fartsy and asked if she could have one too.

“I am not sure your parents would appreciate me letting you go to the beach without your swimsuit,” my mom answered her with an amused smirk.

“Yeah, why don’t you ask your DAD if you can? maybe we can come over and clean for him sometime, Miss Crystal?” I asked submissively but with a catty tone.

Crystal didn’t understand why I suggested that. She must not have known that my mom had fucked her dad a few weeks ago. I made a mental note to find a way to get us over there one day and reveal that to her mom.

My mom recognized immediately what I was implying. “I think it would be fine if you’d like to be painted. Sugar will paint you, Lori would you like to be painted as well?” Mom asked Crystal’s big sister.

“You ain’t got enough paint for an ass that big,” George made a wisecrack.

“No Ma’am, I don’t think I’d dare go naked to the beach!” Lori blushed.

“You won’t be naked because you will have paint and we can paint around a thong to cover the more important bits,” my mom assured her but accepted Lori’s decision. Lori wasn’t bashful about getting naked in the woods, but she was very self-conscious about her being plus-sized, and I think my mom wanted to assure her that she was beautiful “just how she was.”

I hated people that did that. I was thin for a reason! And it wasn’t to be just as beautiful as chubby girls.

“Well, why don’t you go to the beach with your suit painted on, Ma’am?” I asked as I squatted before Crystal while she eagerly stripped naked for me to paint her body. The process takes a good 20-30 minutes, and it is very tedious. You have to really look deep into every crevice on each other’s bodies, and I knew my mom knew I would hate blowing paint on Lori’s little pink butthole and slit.

“I would like to paint her, Ma’am?” Jenny volunteered eagerly when she saw me rolling my eyes and huffing about it. I could tell Crystal was flattered because she instantly became wet and blushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.