Proper Behavior for Young Women - Cover

Proper Behavior for Young Women

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - High School High Jinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

Sylvia’s first thought was of the pain. His cock was so big. But then, still in the dream world of her climax, she started liking the idea. She worked her asshole around the man’s two fingers, which were still deeply embedded in the anal fuckhole between her asscheeks. Yeah, it was something new to try. Her body aflame with desire, she grabbed her asscheeks and spread them apart.

“All right! Fuck me there!”

Quickly, Mr. Moore pulled out his fingers and greased his cock. When he was done, he moved between her asscheeks and pushed his cockhead against the slut’s asshole. Holding his cock in place, he gave it a gentle nudge. The slut’s tight asshole hardly opened. Feeling the tightness of Sylvia’s asshole, he groaned. His cock was throbbing in anticipation of fucking all the way to the balls into the young slut’s asshole.

Sylvia spread her firm asscheeks wider as the hot hardness of the man’s cock pushed between them. The growing pressure made her asshole stretch, and a stab of pain shot through her body. Her tender brown asshole expanded until she grunted. Mr. Moore graciously halted the advance of his giant cock.

He stared between the slut’s spread asscheeks. Seeing how her little asshole was stretched over half his cockhead, he was filled with the desire to fuck his cock deep. Holding himself back, he said, “Relax, Sylvia. It might hurt a little at first, but if you relax, it’ll get better fast. If it hurts too much, tell me and I’ll take it out.” He grinned behind the slut’s back as he told the lie. Coach grinned back at him. They both knew that once his cock was in, it wasn’t going back out before leaving a load of cum deep inside the slut’s ass.

Sylvia moaned. It was feeling better. She rested her mouth around Coach’s cock root as she relaxed her asshole. Yeah, it was feeling much better. With her asshole slightly punctured by the man’s prickhead, she felt an itch deep inside her fuckhole that ached to be scratched. The only way to satisfy it was for the man to fuck her asshole deep. She spread her asscheeks wider and pushed back against the man’s cock.

Mr. Moore worked his cockhead back and forth an inch at a time, careful not to let it slip all the way out. With each pump, the slut’s asshole was forced to open a little more, his cock pushed a little deeper.

Sylvia kept her asscheeks pulled wide apart and pushed back. She could feel her tight fuckhole expanding more than ever before. Her ass stretched until she almost thought it would tear. She fought to relax her asshole to let it open, and then his big cock knob popped past the restraining muscle. Uncontrollably, her asshole clamped shut behind the man’s cockhead, holding it tightly and comfortably, inside. Mr. Moore moaned as Sylvia put the squeeze on him.

“Fuck, that’s tight. Uuuuuhhhh,” he sighed.

Sylvia’s muscles were taut with the strain. Waves of pain radiated from her asshole. Her toes were curled up and her face was flushed. She fought to relax as his monstrous cock knob started easing back and forth. The gentle stroking inside her ass soothed her anal fucktunnel, sending signals of a goodness she had never known racing to her brain. The strange feeling as his cockhead stretched her asshole deeper swiftly began overriding the pain. She felt every little bit of forward motion his cock made, and was enjoying it more with each thrust. Her asshole opened up more fully, and the man’s rock-hard cock fucked deeper. She panted in joy.

“Ohhh, Mr. Moore, oh, yes!”

Mr. Moore was pleased with himself. He had known that once his big prick knob got into her asshole, it would soon feel good to the slut. Now he stared between Sylvia’s firm ass-cheeks. Half his cock was buried in her stretched fuckhole. Fuck, it was so fucking exciting to watch a slut’s tender asshole stretching wide open to take his cock.

Holding onto Sylvia’s waist, he moved his hips from side to side to open her asshole a little more. Pausing in his fucking, he ran his hands along Sylvia’s smooth hips and waist, and he cupped her tits. He rubbed his hands over them, squeezing her nipples. Massaging her tits in gentle circles, he started stroking her asshole with his cock once again. He knew she liked it when she started moving with him.

Sylvia dreamily closed her eyes. She shivered, feeling the hands playing with her tits and nipples. When she felt his cock again moving in her asshole, she couldn’t help moving her ass, too. The pleasure doubled. She pulled her asscheeks as wide as they would go and pushed against the man’s cock. It slid deeper, and her asshole started swelling even more to take his thick prick root. She humped her ass back and forth, squeezing his cock in her asshole as she fucked him right back. She pushed against him, while relaxing her powerful fuckhole. His cock fucked in, stretching her little asshole wider. Then she clamped Mr. Moore’s stiff cock in a vise-like grip. She ground her ass in circles, then pulled away. As her tight asshole slid along the man’s cock, his slippery cockflesh was satisfyingly pulled.

“That’s it, bitch. Milk my cock with your ass. Work your asshole, Sylvia, ohhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhh!” He moved his hands back down and wrapped them around her waist. No longer able to hold back, he pushed the remaining bit of cock into her ass with a powerful thrust.

A grunt burst from Sylvia’s throat. Extreme pleasure rippled out from her stuffed asshole. The waves rolled over her cunt and were amplified. Together, her pussy and asshole tingled with lust. The pulses of goodness rushed throughout her body from head to toe. She pushed hard against Mr. Moore’s belly, clenching her tender anal fuckhole as tightly as she could. Unconsciously, her tongue rolled around Coach’s cock, still held snugly between her lips. Her asshole quivered in delight.

Moaning, Mr. Moore ground hard against the young slut’s soft asscheeks. He worked his cock from side to side, then started fucking. Gently at first, he pulled his cock back until his prickhead almost came out. Then he firmly slid his prick deeply into her slippery brown asshole all the way to his balls. When his cock hit bottom, he ground hard between Sylvia’s asscheeks. It gratified him to see and feel the slut fucking him right back. One of his hands slipped down between her thighs to caress her pussy.

Sylvia worked her ass, moaning softly over Coach’s balls. She trembled as Mr. Moore’s hand tickled her pussy. The length of his finger lay along her cuntslit and started massaging it from her clit to her asshole. Electric thrills raced to her brain. The pleasure she got from her fucked asshole multiplied the signals shooting from her pussy. Even as she was filled with the fever of her lust, she could feel Coach’s cock once again swelling inside her mouth.

Coach had been quietly sitting back, watching Mr. Moore assfuck the slut. In the hazy aftermath of his orgasm, he had been content to rest while the slut mouthed his cock. But now the scene was getting to him. He saw how much Sylvia was enjoying herself as she got Mr. Moore’s cock up her ass. He thought how tight and warm her asshole must be. He visualized himself fucking the young slut’s asshole, and his cock started reviving in her mouth. He vowed that soon he would take his turn fucking her in the ass. For now, though, he would satisfy himself in her mouth.

Mr. Moore’s fingers slipped up and down the slut’s soft pussy. He worked his cock from side to side in her ass. He paid careful attention to her clit, knowing how much it would increase the pleasure of getting assfucked. Massaging the entire area around the slut’s clit, he humped steadily against her soft, smooth asscheeks. Each time he pulled his cock back for the next thrust, the slut’s powerful anal fuckhole squeezed his prick in a tight, slippery grip. When he fucked back deeply into her asshole, the slut relaxed and pushed back at him. The man could not help groaning in pleasure at the clutching, milking warmth of the young slut’s ass.

Sylvia’s mind was being taken over by thoughts of Mr. Moore’s assfucking cock. She quivered to feel her asshole stretching open each time his prick fucked in to the balls. She felt her anal fucktunnel walls contracting as his cock pulled back and she clenched the muscle tightly. Every time the man pulled back, the slut felt like her ass was being emptied. Every time the man fucked deep, she experienced an ecstatic fullness that could only come from having a thick, hard cock plunging deeply into her asshole and stretching it wide open. Her clit throbbed in swollen excitement. She could feel her pussy creaming. As her clit pulsed under the man’s fingers, Sylvia knew she was going to cum.

She ground her ass from side to side as the explosion seemed near at hand. She could feel Mr. Moore’s fingers thoroughly working over and around her clit. They massaged faster and more firmly. At the same time, the man behind her fucked her more furiously. Together, they bucked and groaned in enjoyment. Sylvia’s heated body tensed and convulsed as she came.

The breath shot out of her lungs. Her asshole twitched and spasmed. The juices gushed from her cunt. Her mouth gripped Coach’s cock, and she sucked it in a strong vacuum. Her eyes were tightly closed. Her hands gripped her asscheeks in an unconscious death grip as she tried to tear them off her body. Her toes were curled up, and her legs were spread wide. Not knowing where she was or what was going on around her, she joyously drove her quivering asshole against the man’s balls and ground back hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.