Proper Behavior for Young Women - Cover

Proper Behavior for Young Women

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - High School High Jinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

There was a knock on the door and a voice, that Sylvia recognized, that said, “Mr. Moore it’s me, Brandy. It’s time for my disciplinary session.”

“Come on in and close the door behind you.” Mr. Moore stared at Brandy as she entered the office and closed the door. Brandy was a slim blonde with long wavy hair that fell to her shoulders, rich, full and luxuriant. Her face had brilliant blue eyes, wide mouth with bright, full red lips, straight nose and a cute little chin. She had an athletic body with prominent breasts. Her stomach was flat and well tone and her ass was fleshy but taut. She was wearing a cheerleading outfit with a short skirt, cheerleader sneakers and white socks.

Sylvia was surprised to see her best friend Brandy, the head cheerleader and her team captain, reporting to Mr. Moore for a discipline session. It was even more surprising that Brandy was not reacting to seeing Sylvia in a cocksucking position next to Mr. Moore.

“Take off your panties and get over here.”

Brandy lifted her cheerleading skirt up, exposing her upper thighs and the white crotch of her panties. She slowly pulled down her panties. Her pussy mound seemed almost hairless under the small landing strip of short hairs.

“Now lay down.” Mr. Moore then turned to Sylvia. “You, go eat out her cunt!”

Before the Sylvia could think, her body began moving of its own accord. Brandy had laid down on the floor, and Sylvia crawled between her spread legs. Trembling all over, Sylvia looked at the gaping fuckhole.

Beneath a furry strip of blonde hair, the cunt was swollen and reddened. Brandy had been fingering herself while listening to Sylvia giving Mr. Moore a blowjob. Her fuckhole was open, and Sylvia could see the bright-pink inner pussy flesh. It glistened with a froth of cream. The juices steadily dripped out. The whole area between her friend’s legs was glistening wet. It drew the slut’s face like a magnet.

Sylvia, her young lips parted, knelt down and lowered her face. As she got a closer look at Brandy’s cunt, she saw that her cunt was very engorged. It stood out at least half an inch, throbbing with lust. Though the slut knew it was wrong, she could not stop her mouth from moving lower.

Brandy put her hands on the back of Sylvia’s head. She pulled the slut’s face between her legs, saying, “Oh, Sylvia. Lick my pussy. Suck my clit!”

Sylvia inhaled the aroma of fuck-lust emanating from the cunt. It smelled like her own cuntjuices when she smelled them on Jack’s fingers in the classroom. Her head began swimming in a sea of desire. She was disgusted at the thought of committing such an act, but she couldn’t help herself. She pressed her mouth against the Brandy’s cunt.

The warm wetness of the slick pussy transmitted itself to Sylvia’s lips. The slut’s nose was resting on the landing strip of cunt hairs, and she started licking. Her tongue swiped out and licked up the smooth cuntslit. The sticky flavor of a pussy in heat tantalized her tastebuds. She licked it again, and decided that the smooth warmth of a cunt felt good against her tongue. As her initial reluctance was overcome, she started licking with more vigor.

Her tongue moved up and down between the cuntlips. She lightly wiggled her tongue back and forth as she licked up to Brandy’s clit. Remembering her friend’s instructions to suck her clit, Sylvia covered it with her mouth. Her lips closed over Brandy’s swollen fucknub, and she began sucking it. In response, Brandy thrust her cunt into the air and groaned at the goodness of it all.

“Oooohhh, easy, Sylvia. Easy, suck lightly. Lick it, too,” moaned Brandy.

Sylvia eased the pressure, and started flicking her tongue back and forth over Brandy’s clit, like she had done on Mr. Moore’s cockhead. She gently nursed on the clit, while her tongue kept working over it. She lightly flicked back and forth, then swirled her tongue around and around. Soon, Brandy’s moans could not be stopped.

Wanting to taste more of the Brandy’s cream, Sylvia stopped sucking her clit. She licked back down the fuck slit into her cunthole. Her tongue dipped inside. She stabbed her tongue into Brandy’s wet pussy, slurping up the delicious cream she found inside. She licked all around the reddened rim of the cunt, loving the texture of the slick flesh against her tongue. Quickly, her tongue swirled back inside, and she began licking the cunt.

Brandy spread her legs wider, and drew up her knees. The feel of the slut’s soft mouth got better and better. Going out of her mind with lust, she grabbed her cuntlips and pulled them wide apart to let the slut’s tongue slide into her cunt even deeper.

“Ohhhh, yeahhh, ohhhh, mmmnnnnunm, ahhhh,” moaned Brandy. Sylvia’s mouth felt so good on her pussy.

Sylvia buried heir face deeper between Brandy’s legs. She inhaled the strong pussy aroma, and her tongue darted in and out of the spread fuckhole. Her head nodded up and down and from side to side. She then licked her way back up the cuntslit to her clit. Planting her chin over Brandy’s open cunthole, her soft mouth opened and sucked the trembling clit inside.

Her tongue swirled around Brandy’s fucknub, then lanced back and forth across it. Damn, it tasted good. The woman’s lips jerked wildly, meeting every stab of the slut’s tongue with her juicy pussy.

Suddenly, Sylvia felt herself pushed away. The woman screamed, “Ohhhhh, fuck me, Mr. Moore! Fuck me, fuck me, please!”

Sylvia quickly got out of the way. Mr. Moore rushed past her and he threw himself between Brandy’s legs. His cock strained in the direction of the open cunt beneath it. Brandy thrust her pussy up at the man. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her cunt. Mr. Moore needed no further invitation. He pushed his cock into the slippery fuckhole and swiftly fucked it into the hilt. As he fucked his cock in, Brandy wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and pulled him against her.

Sylvia watched in awe as the two went at it like wild animals. She stared hard at the man’s pistoning cock. His prick slipped and slid easily as they fucked each other hard. Each time his big cock pulled back, Sylvia could see the thick, slippery cunt cream that coated it. The cuntlips bulged outward on each outstroke. When his cock fucked back in, the cuntlips folded back in and expanded widely as they were split by his thick cock root. Sylvia could see the man’s big balls slapping against Brandy’s ass with each deep stroke. From the way they were swinging and slapping against her friend’s soft asscheeks, Sylvia wondered how the man kept from hurting himself as he fucked.

Mr. Moore was going crazy with lust. Brandy’s eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. She constantly moaned her excitement, thrusting her cunt hard against the man’s fucking cock. Her hips ground from side to side each time his cock hit bottom as she enjoyed herself to the fullest. She held onto Mr. Moore with her arms and legs wrapped tightly around his body. Every now and then, Sylvia could see a small squirt of pussy juice shooting out of Brandy’s cunt as the man pulled his cock back. There was no mistaking the fact that she was having the time of her life.

Mr. Moore, too, was clearly having a good time. He grunted and groaned, powerfully hammering his cock in and out. His eyes were closed as he panted his lust. He was fucking her like a madman. He would pull his cock back until his bulbous prickhead came in to view. Then, he would push hard against the Brandy’s gratefully yielding body and drive his cock as deeply into her fuckhole as it would go. He ground hard against her, making his cock dig in, the thick root forcing her cuntlips wide open. Holding Brandy tightly, he rode high in the saddle so his cock stroked her clit as they fucked. Thrusting as deeply as possible, he rode her hard and fast. Loving it, she met his every thrust with her clutching pussy.

Soon Brandy’s body began stiffening as she felt herself about to cum. Moaning loudly, she gripped the man harder and fucked him faster. The waves of pleasure raced from her cunt and clit to her brain. “Ohhh, I’m-I’m gonna cum!” Bucking furiously, she came. Sylvia watched in awe.

Brandy panted in quick, sharp gasps. Her face turned beet red as her muscles convulsed. Her cunt squeezed and clamped down, grabbing at the man’s cock. Her legs wildly jerked. She kicked the man with her heels, trying to cram him into her cunt, balls and all. Delighted squeals escaped between her moans until with a final heave, her body relaxed into a more gentle fucking motion.

Even as the Brandy’s climax was ending, the Vice Principal’s was just about to begin. The juicy cunt wrung his cock in its tight, wet grip. His cock swelled to the bursting point. His balls tightened up. He fucked harder. His mind grew numb. His cock spasmed. Howling his desire, he came.

“Ohhh, you cunt! I’m cumming! Uuuhhh!” he groaned.

Fucking into Brandy’s cunt, his cock blew out a spray of cum. His cock throbbed mightily, deeply inside the open pussy. Convulsions wracked his body. He moaned incoherently as his muscles tensed and spasmed. As his cock pumped, gobs of his cum clung to the sides of it and dripped between Brandy’s spread thighs. Several thrusts later, he slumped onto her body and relaxed, completely worn out. After clinging to each other for several minutes, they rolled apart and lay on their backs on the floor. Gradually, their gazes focused on the young slut.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.