Proper Behavior for Young Women - Cover

Proper Behavior for Young Women

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - High School High Jinks

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student  

The school’s vice principal, Mr. Moore, then walked up to Sylvia and said, “Clean yourself up and come to my office.” He turned and headed for his office in long, determined strides.

Her heart was racing. She trembled nervously as she got out some tissues. Quickly she dabbed up the sticky mess, then put on her panties that had “Slippery When Wet” printed on the front. Her body was shaken by tremors of fear as she thought what Mr Moore might want. She headed to the Vice Principal’s office.

Sylvia went to the open door of Mr. Moore’s office and found the Vice Principal sitting behind his desk, waiting for her. He had one hell of a mean reputation around the school. Sylvia took one look at him and her knees turned to jelly.

“Come in, Sylvia, and close the door,” his face was an unreadable mask as he spoke, but his eyes were shining. Quaking, she entered the well-furnished office and closed the door behind her.

Mr. Moore’s gaze roved up and down the slut’s body. He very much liked what he saw. Her hair was parted on the left. It was light brown and long, ending in soft, dainty curls. Her open blue eyes were cat-like, wide and narrow. Her eyebrows were dark, slim and perfectly shaped. Her nose was small and delicately chiseled. Her mouth was slightly downturned at the corners, and her lips looked soft and red.

After lingering over her mouth, the man’s gaze traveled farther down the slut’s fine body. Her perky tits were thrust up and out against the top of her thin dress. She wore no bra, and her nipples pointed through the material. The man stared hard at the smooth valley between them, noting that her dress was cut to meet school standards. Her slim waist was clearly outlined by the narrow belt that pulled in her dress. The dress smoothly curved out again to follow the gentle flaring of her hips. The dress stopped at the top of legs, just barely covering her underwear. Her legs were firm and velvet smooth. The flawless, tanned flesh called out to him. He could sensed Sylvia’s fear and smiled with his lips, but not with his eyes. It only served to increase Sylvia’s discomfort.

“You were late again to homeroom this morning. Per the student handbook, after the third unexcused tardy in a semester the student is required to meet with the vice-principal to be assigned a disciplinary consequence,” said Mr. Moore.

Sylvia was determined to take whatever might come. She was ready to take full responsibility for her actions, no matter what. “Please, just punish me and get it over with.”

The man sneered. “You little sluts are all alike.” Sylvia took one look at Mr. Moore’s expression and her heart missed a beat. “All right, since you want to get it over with, we can. Let’s see – I could expel you from school for this. Then all your work for that college scholarship would have been wasted.” He looked hard at the slut. Receiving the appropriate amount of cringe, he continued. “Or you could submit to my own special brand of punishment and stay in school.” Sylvia sniffed, nodding her head up and down. His eyes bored holes in the slut the whole time.

“W-what is it? Oh, Mr. Moore, I do want to stay in school? Please, tell me what it is!”

The man’s gaze again darted up and down the slut’s curvaceous body. He said, “All right, but before I do, there’s one more thing I could do – suspension for five days. However, since finals are this week, it would be the same as expelling you.” He looked at the slut as if waiting for a response.

Sylvia couldn’t keep the ray of hope from sounding in her voice. She eagerly cried, “Okay, okay. Punish me. I really don’t have much choice, do I? Please, just don’t kick me out of school, Mr. Moore. Anything but that!”

The man nodded, knowing the slut was his. “Okay, Sylvia. We’re gonna do it my way.” He smiled. “I’m glad you’re being sensible.” After a moment’s hesitation, he told the slut, “First off, what you need is a hard spanking, and I’m gonna give it to you. Pull down your panties and lean across my desk.”

Taking a deep breath, she said, “Yes, Mr. Moore. Right away.” She began raising her dress to get at her panties.

Mr. Moore’s glance flicked over the young slut’s tits. Then his gaze roved down slowly, until he got to the slut’s feet. His gaze slithered over Sylvia’s smooth, creamy legs until he got to the slowly raising hemline of the dress. As the dress rose, his gaze rose with it.

Sylvia uncomfortably noticed the man’s gaze and she trembled. She shook her head to clear her mind, then hooked her fingers into her “Slippery When Wet” labeled panties. She yanked them down to her ankles, bending over as she did so. There was nothing she could do about her wildly beating heart.

The man said, “That’s fine, slut. Now, lie across my desk and flip your dress up onto your back. I don’t want it getting in the way.”

“Yes, Sir,” Sylvia stammered. She bobbled a couple of steps to the big oak desk. With a grunt, she bent across it. Her face flushed, she slipped up the back of her dress.

The Vice Principal stared with rapidly glazing eyes at the young slut’s upturned ass. The slut’s satiny smooth asscheeks were firm and round. There was a deep crack between her beautiful asscheeks. The man could not keep from staring up and down the young slut’s legs and ass. His breath came quicker. He enjoyed seeing such a fine, firm ass. The slut’s tender white flesh glowed with freshness and health, from her pretty feet and slender legs, all the way up to her flawless, creamy asscheeks.

Sylvia lay there, silently waiting for the slap she knew would be coming. The cool air caressed her ass, and she felt tingles of sensation coming from the area. She was still horny from her session with Jack. With a start, she realized she was excited by the turn of events. She closed her eyes.

Chills raced up and down her spine as she felt the cool touch of the hand on her ass. The hand lightly cupped her asscheeks and rubbed them up and down. Then she felt stinging slapping, first on one cheek and then on the other. Reflexively, her asscheeks began tensing for the swats she knew to be forthcoming. She braced herself, and just in time. Mr Moore brought his hand far back, then swung.

With a resounding smack, flesh met flesh. Sylvia’s body jerked with the sudden jolt. A stinging pain rippled out from her ass. Before her asscheeks had stopped quivering, the next blow landed. This time, Sylvia couldn’t keep from grunting. She gripped the edge of the desk and willed herself not to cry out as the man’s hand met her ass for the third time. Her brain filling up with pain, she felt her asscheeks getting hotter as they swelled with blood and turned crimson. She began to moan.

Mr. Moore was enjoying himself. He loved to demonstrate his power to the sluts that attended his school. It was surprising to find out which of the sluts enjoyed his treatment, and how many there were! Each time he found a new one, he became more excited than he had the last time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.