Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 28

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Penelope slowly opens her eyes. The chirping of a bird not far from her stirs her from her slumber. It is a sweet song, reminding her of a summer’s day with a cool breeze and nests full of baby birds. And not far from the witch is standing the ugliest bird she has ever seen. Ugly may actually not be the best word to use in its case. Maybe if it’s one eye was actually in the socket rather than hanging limply down the side of its face, ugly could be the word to use. Instead of a smile, Penelope shrieks and bolts up onto her feet. “Get away! Shoo!”

The raggedy, dead looking bird squawks at her once and then flaps its wings, lifting off into the air. She watches it go until it disappears from sight before finally smoothing out her dress and looking around to access her situation.

“Okay,” she says to herself. “Where’s Shara? Where’s the book?” She spins around not seeing either the orc or the book. “Well, shoot...” she mutters. “Great, now I’m talking to myself. Why am I talking to myself?” After a few moments of silence, she frowns. “Well...”

Then something catches her eye. She cautiously walks over toward it. “What’s this?” she whispers. Reaching out, the witch grabs the piece of paper flapping in the cool breeze. It is stuck to a nail on the trunk of a small tree. Not recognizing the style of writing, she begins reading it aloud. “Penelope. I may have told you a few lies, but it was all in good faith. You had something I needed and I had the means for you to get what you needed. Unfortunately I had to take the book. But, if you read the incantation on the back of this paper, you will be guided to where you need to go. Good luck, Shara.”

It doesn’t make any sense to her. Penelope shakes her head and mutters, “Something I need?” Then she flips the paper over and reads the writing there. “Follow the path to a destination unknown. Take that path to the place you have to go.”

No sooner does she say the last word do red footprints suddenly materialize right before her on the ground. They lead away from her and right into the forest. “Is this where I have to go?” she asks herself. “Ugh, I have got to stop talking to myself.”

With a shake of her head, she crumples up the paper and tosses it to the ground. Then she takes her first step forward to what she hopes is the way to Hazel and her mother.


Penelope’s trek only takes a few hours, but in that time night has fallen. It is more like a twilight than actual night, yet dark enough to the point that she is about to consider camping when she sees the tower looming just over the hill. Seeing her goal in sight invigorates her, and the witch pushes to rush toward it.

The tower isn’t anything special. It looks simple and tall. There are no fancy gardens or courtyard, not that she would expect anything of the sort when it comes to demons. Penelope walks right up to the simple wooden door and knocks. She figures that this is the simplest thing to do, as it is probably something that Hazel would suggest. Her knock echoes loudly from the other side. If she isn’t expected, then there isn’t any sneaking in now.

“We have been expecting you,” a voice says from behind her.

The witch already knows who that voice belongs to. She spins around to see Randomir with a knowing smirk spread out across his face. “Where’s Hazel?” she asks.

“Safely tucked away,” the vampire answers, not moving.

“And my mother?”

“With Arseus, of course,” he says, still remaining right where he is. “I sense that you have become more powerful.”

“You do?”

“Come now, don’t be coy,” he smirks. “You know that you are powerful, that your parents are powerful.”

“Obviously not powerful enough to be prisoner to Arseus,” she counters.

“Yes, Arseus is quite powerful, which is why your mother was drawn to him in the first place,” Randomir says coolly. “Maybe you should follow in her footsteps and join him too.”

“What benefit is there in that?”

“Besides more power?” the vampire asks. “Imagine a world where you can be worshipped as a god, fucking anyone you like whenever you like.”

“That sounds like it could be fun,” the girl says honestly.

“Yes, it could be,” he agrees, finally moving toward her. “All you have to do is join Arseus by giving yourself to him.”

“That’s all?” the witch asks.

“That’s all,” the vampire acknowledges. “But first, there is a little test to see if you are so willing.”

“And that is?”

“You must be willing to fuck me first,” Randomir says with a devilish grin.

“I thought you’d never ask,” Penelope says, beaming happily.

Their lips meet, not tentatively but rather in a passionate embrace that cause heat to flare through both of them. There is nothing between them but heat and desire. Neither could care anymore of the other. Their tongues sweep against one another while his hands fumble with her dress. The vampire is just as naked as before when she met him, and ready to go at a moment’s notice. Randomir pulls the dress over her head. Penelope’s hands go to his cold, hard chest, fingers searching until they find his nipples. She rolls them between her digits, tugging as her tongue thrusts into his mouth, full of promise. A low groan comes out of the vampire, and the witch swallows it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.