Witch Switch - Cover

Witch Switch

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - "Oops, I did it again" would describe Penelope's attitude to how her life always seems to go, at least when it comes to magic. With their journey barely a thing of the past, the witch and her familiar are tossed right back into another. This time the destination is more important than the journey...or is it...?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   non-anthro   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Hey, wake up!” a voice says in a high whisper. A nudge follows and then, “Are you awake? Come on, wake up.”

Yeah, she’s a heavy sleeper.

“Hey, you’ve got to get up,” the voice says again, and another nudge follows.

This time the witch begins to stir. She grumbles out something unintelligent before finally cracking open her eyes. “Is the party over?”

“It’s been over for a little while,” the voice says.

Hey, I’m in the same boat as you.

Penelope catches a glimpse through blurry eyes at the owner of the voice, one that she recognizes. Her eyes fly open at that instant. “Ned?”

The man grins. “Nedkid Woodflayer at your service, my lady,” he says. “I am glad my reputation precedes me.”

Only in his head.

“I don’t think I’ve actually heard anyone mention your name,” the witch says thoughtfully.

“Not even in passing?” he asks.

Not even in a list of vampire hunters.

Penelope shakes her head.

“Then may I inquire how you know me?”

“We met before,” the girl says. “I looked like a catgirl. I gave you a...”

“You’re the one that gave me that wonderful blow job?”

Now your reputation does precede you.

“Where are we?”

The better question is why are we stuck together again?

“We are in the dungeon of Randomir,” the vampire hunter says.

“Yeah, I heard that name before.”

Yeah, he is the vampire this idiot was trying to kill when we met him before. Now don’t change the subject. Why are we stuck together again?

“He is the vampire I have been trying to kill,” Ned confirms.

“I guess since you’re in here, you weren’t successful?”

Well duh. That’s a no brainer. What’s important is we figure out how we got separated. Then we can work together to get out of here. You know, two heads are better than one?

“You can say that,” Ned says.

“I just did.”

Yeah, you did. You two make a great match, you know that? Is there a reason that you’re ignoring me?

“You did,” the vampire hunter agrees. “I seem to have lost my power a bit along the way. And then I totally lost it when I came here.”

“How did you manage that?” the witch asks. “Did some cute vampire chick fuck you?”

Ned shakes his head, his face darkens a little. “No, nothing like that, though I do wish it was something cool like that.”

“Oh, then what?”

I give up. I know you’re not going to listen to me because I’m sure you’re thinking of Ned’s dick.

“Randomir’s entertainment fucked me,” the guy admits. “Everything is gone. Poof! Just like that.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad,” Penelope says. “Well, at least the fucking part. Being trapped here kind of sucks.”

“Yeah, it’s sucks real bad,” Ned agrees.

Not for you, of course.

A smile presses the girl’s lips upward. “Just a quickie,” she whispers.

Nothing with you is quick.

“What was that?” Ned asks.

“I was just thinking that since you’re powerless, we could continue where we left off in the forest before you ran off.”

“I don’t think Randomir would take too kindly to that,” the man says. Then he shrugs. “And I didn’t run off. I was in pursuit of a vampire.”

Yeah, there must have been a horde of them too.

“Why wouldn’t Randomir take kindly to it?” the witch asks, her face turning sour.

“He wants entertainment for the rest of his breather,” Ned says, sitting up a little straighter. “He is going to want you to perform with his pet. If you please the rest of his kind, then he’ll take his turn on you.”

“Is that what happened to you?”

“Not really,” he reveals. “I didn’t do well with his pet.”

“Well, I guess that’s good for you then,” she says, her smile returning.

You think so? I think I would rather fuck the vampire than rot away in here.

“I’d say so,” Ned says, returning the smile. “I rather not be turned into a vampire.”

On second thought, do a crappy job when he shows up. I can’t believe I would actually think it would be fun to fuck a vampire. Something is really messing with my head.

“Couldn’t you just keep him from biting you?” she asks.

“It’s not a bite that turns you...” he says, leaving the rest to hang.

“Oh,” the witch says, her mouth dropping open. “I wonder why I didn’t change.”

Maybe it’s that power of yours, you know, the one you should be figuring out how to use right now.

“I don’t know if I can tap into it,” she says quietly. “It’s kind of just pops up.”

Why are you whispering?

“I don’t want Ned to think I’m crazy.”

Oh yeah right, we don’t need that right now.

“What exactly are we talking about here, Ned?” Penelope says, looking sternly at the man. “What kind of creature is she?”

“Who is she?”

“The pet.”

“The pet is a he,” the man reveals. “And he is packing, let me tell you.”

“Oh...”

That must have been a sight to see.

“I know, right?” the girl says, licking her lips.

I’d never take you for one to be interested in that.

“We only get one chance at life, we may as well enjoy it,” she says, slowly climbing to her feet. She looks down at the man. “Well, since you don’t want to fuck, how do we speed things up?”

Ned looks up at her, his eyes wide in amazement. “It’s not that I don’t ... well, you just call out for the guard...”

“Is that all?”

The man nods.

Well, that simple enough. Let’s do it. Let’s fuck this thing with the big dick. I’m starved... did I just say that?

Penelope giggles. “You did.”

Well okay then. I um... well, what the hell? I’m all for it. Why not?

“I never thought...”

Call the guard before I change my mind...

“Guard!” Penelope shouts. She picks up a rock and begins banging on the metal bars of their cage. “Guard!”

A door opens and a lanky man steps in. “Hold your noise down,” he growls, showing off his fangs. “What is it you want?”

“I want to see your master,” the witch demands. “Tell him I want to fuck his pet.”

The vampire smiles at the words. “A willing participant? We’ve never had one of those. Oh, this is good.”

Wait a minute... hold up... if we do this, then we have to fuck the head vampire, right?

“Yep.”

Are you okay with being turned into a vampire?

“I’m sure my power will kick in like that last time.”

Oh, you’re sure. Well, that’s comforting. Maybe you should ask Ned, the vampire expert what happens to me if that doesn’t happen.

Penelope turns to regard the man, but suddenly the bars right before her begin to drop and disappear into the ground. Lights come on next, from what source, she cannot see. Suddenly above them, there is a ring of spectators. The door the vampire guard came through is closed, and presumably locked. Ned has already escaped the area where the cage was just at and is now cowering in the corner.

“This is overly dramatic,” the witch murmurs.

I couldn’t agree more.

Suddenly a hush falls over the cheering vampire spectators. A lone figure steps forward, looking down at the girl. “Welcome witch,” he says, his voice booming around her. “I have waited for you to wake. You are my latest gifts, payment for services rendered to Ceedbeg and Peelbost.”

“Yeah, yeah,” the girl mocks. “Blah, blah, blah. Can we just get this going?”

“Oh, a brave, little witch,” Randomir says. “You will make a lovely addition to my coven.”

“We’ll see about that,” she says.

“Yes, we will,” the vampire master agrees. “You must provide adequate entertainment for everyone here before you get to experience the enjoyment of me. Otherwise you become food, or like that wretched fool, further entertainment.”

Penelope’s eyes drop to Ned again. The man is shaking in the corner, his eyes on the ground instead of her or anything else. “It’s true,” he says with a shaky voice. “I’ve lost count the number of times Kinrong has had his way with me.”

Too many I bet. Well, if I can handle a cyclops and you everything stuck to you, this should be a snap.

“So that’s how you got a room for us,” the witch accuses, the corners of her mouth turning upward. If Hazel could blush, she would.

“Behold!” Randomir says, breaking up their idle chatter. “Kinrong!”

The vampire spectators begin cheering again. Part of the group separates to allow a large, hairy creature through their ranks. The creature looks down and growls before leaping over the rim and landing hard on the ground before the witch.

“Behold my pet wendigo,” Randomir spouts. “Please Kinrong and please the crowd and you will have the pleasure of servicing me.”

Kinrong snorts, studying the witch for a moment, his muscles shivering with need beneath the mass of hair covering them. He begins to creep toward her. “Kinrong will bring you pain and pleasure,” he warns. “Kinrong not play nice. Just ask the little man over there. Kinrong fuck puny man until puny man pass out.”

“That sounds like my kind of fun,” the witch says.

I don’t think he means it in a fun way ... at least not fun for us.

The muscles across the wendigo’s hairy chest twitch. He grabs the girl’s hand and brings it up to his nose, licking her fingers. He yanks her closer, his face nuzzling her jaw line, teeth grazing the sensitive flesh as he works his way down her neck. “Mmm, witch smells good. Witch smells tasty.” With a flick of his other hand, he deftly cuts a line down the front of her dress. The fabric splits apart and easily falls from her body. Then he grabs her breasts and kneads them, watching the nipples stiffen and rise with intent interest.

When he begins licking them, Penelope begins to moan. He recoils in surprise, cocking his head to the side in an almost amused gesture and then goes right back at it. He has had many females and a few males play this game of enjoying what he is doing only to cry out in pain later. Few have been able to gone on to please his master. This witch will not be one of them. When he begins biting her hardened nubs, the girl cannot stop writhing in excitement. And that excitement is mostly certainly enhanced by Hazel’s eagerness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.