Rise of Gods: Noctis - Cover

Rise of Gods: Noctis

Copyright© 2019 by Lord_Dracus

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story follows a child who was found abandonned near the gates of the Church of Greed. He awakens an unusual and unlikely help on his 10th birthday. Follow him as he moves about in a very dangerous world filled with myths and legends.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   War  

The Church of Greed was a powerful religious cult in the continent of Banderas. They had already existed for tens of thousands of years and braved many disasters, man-made natural and even supernatural. Their main temple was thus both an enormous castle as well as a formidable military fort. The church sometimes allowed its followers to bring their family into the outskirts of the castle and live there. But to be allowed to do so you must either be a zealous believer and fanatic, or someone who has made considerable contributions to the church. Coming back to present day, the sun was setting and life was going on as usual in the church. Chen Mo was the captain of all outer ground guards and right now he was lying down on a couch in his office thinking about the whores he was going to fuck tonight. Chen used to be a powerful enforcer of the church, having reached the peak of mortality once, but his rise to glory had come to an end when during out on a mission he met with a powerful rogue beast and sustained severe injuries. Since then he took up the job as the captain of the outer ground guards and started living his life in bitterness.

“knock, knock”, Chen’s thoughts of sex was brought to an end by the knocking on his door. Chen straightened up, adjusted his cock so it wasn’t easily noticed and shouted “come on in”.
A young guard entered the room and saluted Chen. “We found a baby just outside the gates during our rounds sir. What do you want us to do, sir?” he continued.
Chen looked at the guard, sighed and grumbled mentally “what a naive little fella’ “. Chen knew that if it had been one of the more experienced guards who had found the child, they would not have bothered to take a second look at it. Chen put on a serious face and said “take the child to the acolytes. They’ll know what to do. Now leave me” and waved his hand to show the guard was dismissed.

Acolytes were the lowest ranked within the church but they were still superior to the guards, so the guard did not dare to casually disturb one. He brought the child wrapped in a blanket to the acolytes’ courtyard of leisure.
“Respected sirs, we found this child outside the gates. Seems like t’was abandoned. What would you have us do?” he spoke respectfully with his head bowed down.

“Bring that child here” one of the acolytes standing near commanded. The guard took the baby to the acolyte and let him inspect the child.

The acolyte looked at the sleeping child and mentally commented ‘weird’. The child only looked to be around a few months old, with hair as black as the night. Black hair was not common in the continent of Banderas, in fact it was the first time the acolyte had seen someone with black hair. He closed his eyes and started chanting something in a low voice. As soon as the chanting began a flickering light appeared around the acolytes’ thumb.
The guard was visibly shaken by this display of supernatural and if not for the baby in his arms he would have already kowtowed. The acolyte brought his thumb to the child’s forehead and intensified his chanting. But after almost a minute of this, there was no particular reaction and the acolyte stopped. He looked relieved and took the baby into his arms “seems like there is nothing strange about you”. But the baby soon opened its eyes and started squirming in his hands. Bright silver eyes looked around curiously. The acolyte smiled at this and said “henceforth, you shall be known as Noctis and welcome to the Church of Greed”.


9 years later

The morning sunlight crept into the children’s dormitory and they began to ruse from their sleep one by one. Noctis slowly opened eyes and got up from his bed. He just sat on his bed and observed the dormitory and everyone else in it. It was nearly 4 years back he started living here and soon it would be time to move on. He directed his silver eyes towards the other kids when this thought crept into his mind. Almost all of them were younger than him and he had even taken care of some of them during these 4 years. But now he too was approaching his age limit.

Every child taken in by the church would be taught their beliefs and traditions till they were 10 years old. On their 10th birthday they would undergo a test to see if their bodies were compatible with the power of greed.
The Church of Greed believed in a deity who was the very personification of the emotional aspect ‘greed’. This deity did not have a given name and was simply known as The Governor of Greed. All the priest and religious leaders of the church wielded power bestowed upon them by this deity. This particular power was known as the power of greed. Ofcourse what they wielded was a miniscule amount of the deities true power.

The reason the children were tested for their compatibility on their 10th birthday is because only then would any child start exhibiting their potential and any innate physique if any. But Noctis was an orphan and no one was aware of his exact birthday. So each morning he had to go see his assigned mentor to check if his body had finally crossed the threshold. Noctis got out his bed and moved to take a bath. Afterwards he wore faded but clean clothes and went to find his evaluator, the acolyte ‘Mady’. Noctis reached Mady’s room and knocked on it. He tried to adjust his dark, black hair so it would not appear too messy. When there was no response from the door he knocked again, this time louder.

“Who the fuck is it” Mady hollered from inside his room. “Its me Noctis sire, I’m here for the checkup” Noctis replied. He could hear sounds of movement from inside the room and then suddenly the door was violently opened. Mady was a tall, slender, brown haired man in his late twenties. Right now Mady had a dark circles under his eyes, disheveled hair and nothing other than a sheet wrapped around his body.

As soon as Mady saw Noctis he hollered “ for fuck’s sake, why is it you again. Can’t you just grow up and get it over with, Fuck”. But when he saw no response from Noctis he turned around and sighed “come in” he said.
“thank you, sir” Noctis replied carefully and followed him into the room. It was a very messy and disorderd room. Mady started searching for something in the room. It was then a woman walked into the room from the inside. She was barely clothed and still had traces of makeup on her face. She was a local whore who went by the name ‘Candy’. “Where’s my pay acolyte?” she demanded as soon as she came in.
“Wait a fucking moment, will you? I’m in the middle of something” Noctis shouted back.

Noctis may have only been 10 years old but a semi clothed older women was more stimulating than he could account for. His face grew red and his body grew hot. His dick started to harden, but he was afraid of Mady’s reaction so he started looking all around the room in search of something distracting to help him cool off. It was then he heard Mady say “finally got it”. He turned to see mady holding a rod with a glass sphere attached on each end.

Mady gave the rod to Noctis and simply said “concentrate”. Noctis took the rod into his hands and started concentrating on it. He knew what had to be done as he had been doing it for some time now. But as always there was no reaction from the rod. After a couple of minutes mady suddenly snatched the rod from his hands and said “ what a huge waste of time. Now get outta here”.

Noctis gave Mady a bow, took another look at the sultry Candy and took off. Since he had not come of age, he had to be with the other kids for another day. Noctis didn’t truly understand what he felt. He didn’t know if what he felt was relief or dissapointment. He was now truly confused. It was in this mindset he met up with the other younger kids. As soon as he met up with them his friend Ron came up and said “ so it seems we’ll be hanging out today too” Both the kids laughed at that. Ron was the only other child as old as Noctis in the group. But unlike Noctis, Ron was not an orphan and his test was coming up in three weeks. Having been in contact with each other for four years they were pretty good friends. Soon Noctis pushed his uneasiness into the back of his head and started conversing with Ron.


The day had passed and night had arrived. The children were all in the dormitory talking among their friends. Noctis too was talking with Ron when they heard a bell. It signified that it was time for bed. None of the children were allowed out of the bed after the bell. Noctis soon climbed into his bed and watched as the lights in dormitory were extinguished but he could not fall asleep. He was lying in his bed and trying to come to terms with his feelings. It was obvious he felt some attachment to this batch of kids but he knew it would not last forever. Moreover his test results determined his future. It would determine what path he would walk in the future and where his limits would be. He was too deep in his thoughts that he didn’t feel the passage of time. It was halfway through the night when suddenly he received a message in his mind. This scared the shit out of him as this message just popped into his brain directly

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.