Housewife Harvest - Cover

Housewife Harvest

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story happens in the time between the stories "Indentured: a New Beginning" and "Taking Ownership of Belinda. " It is a period of transition from one Society into two. I recommend reading all the posted chapters of those two stories before reading this.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Slut Wife   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Nudism   Prostitution  

Marie walked up to the meat counter and looked over all the prime cuts of meat in the display case. There were cunt filets, clit and nipple toppers, breast briskets, and rump roasts laying out for sale. All freshly prepared and ready to cook.

By the right side of the counter was a meatgirl on display, who had a hood that covered her entire head so that you could not see her face or the color of her hair. Her naked body had been dipilated and was completely hairless. These hoods, or more specifically the equipment built into the hoods, were the main reason meatgirls were now used by all the major supermarkets. This device, coupled with any source of protein, allowed rapid regrowth of any soft tissue loss. Restaurants offering full body roasts would use the older larger regenerators that could also regrow bones.

On the wall behind where the butcher was slicing some meat were three life size posters of meatgirls with thick lines drawn on their bodies and the names of various cuts of meats labeled on their skin. The posters were meat charts showing the front, back, and side views of an appropiately marked meatgirl. Pictured were all the major meat areas, such as: cunt filet, rump roast, breast briskets, blade roasts, rib roasts, chuck, loin, round steaks, fore and hind hocks, fore and hind shanks, picnic roast, top sirloin, tenderloin, short ribs, skirt flanks, tip roast, round roast, tip steak, prime rib, shoulder round, plate, spare rib, filet mignon, shirt steak, and short loin.

Bob, the butcher, grew a big smile when Marie caught his eye. He picked up the last of the clear plastic wrapped trays on his block and walked over to the display case. As he placed several trays in the refrigerated section of the meat display he asked, “What can I do for you today, Marie?”

Marie just smiled at Bob as she tried to add up the cost of a dozen pairs of briskets, a dozen cunt filets, and six rump roasts she would need for the anniversary party on Saturday. After just a minute she gave up and began talking to the expert. “Ryan is throwing a party on Saturday. He said that you are invited if you want to come over. He wants this to be a real blowout!”

“I would love to come. How much meat is needed for the party?”

“A dozen pairs of briskets, a dozen cunt filets, and six rump roasts.”

Bob picked up two trays each holding a pair of breasts. “What size does Ryan want? I have a half a dozen sets of these 32C briskets from yesterday’s display, or I can get some of the 34D briskets off of this meatgirl. I am not sure what size I’ll have the next couple of days.”

Marie took both trays and weighed them in her hands while looking at the price on the sticker.”Wow, judging from the prices on these, I had better take the smaller ones. Ryan said to do whatever it takes to stay on budget and get the meats he wanted.”

Bob took the trays back from her and asked how much money Ryan was willing to spend.

“He only gave me two hundred, I figured one seventy five for the meats and twenty five for the side dishes and other things I have to get. Ryan took the same amount for booze and stuff for the cookout. I can’t disobey him.”

Bob shook his head. “Even if I had a dozen of the small briskets, with the dozen filets that would only just cover them. And you want a six rump roasts as well. I would be losing money on that deal.”

Marie began wringing her hands. “There must be something I could do. Ryan has been saving up for a petgirl for his birthday and I don’t want him to have to sale his slavegirl if he comes up short. Alice was a graduation gift from his Dad. Can’t you think of anything?”

Bob looked around and verified there were no other customers nearby.”Well, I actually have a way that will work for both Ryan and me.”

Marie brightened instantly.”What is it? Whatever it is, I will do it.”

Bob smiled and leaned toward Marie.”Well, remember how I said I didn’t know what size briskets I would have for the next two days? My meatgirl display for tomorrow is not back yet. Her owner went on vacation and just called and said all the airports were snowed in. I was about to start calling around and see if I could find another source of meat. If you are the display meat for Thursday and Friday, I will give Ryan the meat that he wants for half price.”

Marie’s smile faded. She paused and stared at the naked woman standing on the low display case in front of her. With the hood, you really couldn’t tell who she was. Her hands were cuffed together with a wide leather cuff. The cuff was attached to a chain hanging from a winch in the ceiling, but unless someone pressed the display button, the cuff were lowered so her hands were just below her breasts, almost as if she was praying. Marie watched the girl and marveled at how still she was standing. With the exception of the slow rise and fall of her chest, Marie could detect no movement.”But I don’t think I could do this, standing so still all day. Not to mention, Ryan has never had me harvested before.” She swept her hand up and down the front of her body.”This is all original equipment.”

“Listen, I will stock up tonight. I should be able to harvest an additional dozen pair of briskets, cunt filets and rump roasts before morning. The hood makes it easy to stand. It sort of stops you from moving around. You’ll see. If regulations did not require a live meat display, I would just go without. And if my regular meatgirl comes in, I will have her take your place and Ryan still gets all the meat he wanted. With all the bad weather we’ve been having most people are just going straight home from work if they go out at all. You just need to be here before the store opens tomorrow, and then you can be home on Friday by 6 pm. I tell you what, I will even throw in an extra dozen clit toppers, and we know how Ryan loves those.”

Bob watched her run her eyes up and down the meat display girl. She walked up to her and ran her hands along the side of the meatgirl. Hefting the breast and pulling on the nipple. Marie thought to herself “Tomorrow, that will be me be fondled by an unknown hand.” Aloud she said “Okay, I will do it. What do I need to do?”

“Just show up at 5:00 AM tomorrow. I will be here and take care of everything. One thing though, I need to make sure you are up to grade. You need to go straight over to the Meat Grading Center and have them grade your meat quality and issue a meat license. You are at least Grade B, but you have to have a card. I’ll call and tell the inspector what’s going on.”

Marie nodded and left. She still had several hours before Ryan came home, plenty of time to be inspected, graded and makes it back home. As she entered the local Meat Grading Center, she saw Alice, Ryan’s slavegirl, standing at the counter. Alice saw her and waved her over. Marie walked up to Alice and gave her a hug.

Alice hugged her back and asked “What are you doing here? Is Ryan renting you out also?” Alice got a horrified expression on her face “Ryan didn’t sale you did he?”

It was a common occurrence for a man to sale his wife if he no longer found her pleasing. These ex-wives were usually sold to either ranchers as meatgirls, dairies as girlcows, or to prison brothels as fuckslaves. Restaurants were also in the market for meatgirls. You could pick a meatgirl and order straight off the woman and have it cooked any way you wanted. Sushi restaurants would cut and prepare the raw meat right at your table. Marie shuddered and said “Oh no, nothing like that. I just need a license, in case Ryan wants to sale my meat.”

“Well that’s good, I was worried for a minute. I’m getting graded today too. Ryan saw a sign at that new building down the street. It’s going to be a small restaurant. Ryan plans on renting me out as a combination waitress/meatgirl so he can purchase his petgirl sooner. Can you imagine me on the menu!” Alice laughed looking down at her medium sized breasts.

A man with a nametag saying John entered the room and stepped up to the counter. “Okay girls, both of you fill out this form. Once it is complete, go through the door over there.” He pointed at a small door marked GRADING ROOM as he continued in a monotone voice, “Remove all articles of jewelry and clothing, place them in the provided boxes and take any available seat. The meat inspector will be right with you.”

Both women looked at each other once before taking the small clipboards and sitting in the lobby. The questionnaire was fairly simple. The grading was a free service provided by the government.

All too soon, the form was complete and Marie stood. She walked without looking at Alice straight to the indicated door. Butterflies were dancing in her stomach. She opened the door and walked in, not knowing what to expect. There were several sturdy looking wooden chairs in a row along the two side walls. Each had a small wooden box next to it. Wide leather cuffs like the ones on the meat display girl were draped next to each chair. A regen hood was on the left arm of each chair. On the right arm was a three foot long section of metal pipe with a leather cuff on each end. Marie began to nervously remove her clothes. Soon she was down to bra and panties.

Alice walked in just as Marie was removing her bra.”Marie, you will have no problem being marked grade A. You look great. I wish I had breasts that size. Mine are barely a 34C.” Alice had quickly removed all her clothes as she talked to Marie.

Marie followed suit as Alice dropped her panties into the box and sat in the chair opposite the one Marie had selected. The wood felt cold on her bare ass cheeks. Alice took the pipe and placed it between her legs. Both ankles were soon cuffed three feet apart. Marie felt cool air flowing past her pussy lips as she spread her legs to copy Alice. Even though she was nervous enough to shiver, she felt moisture begin to collect on her pussy. Marie thought to herself,” Not a pussy, but a cunt filet to be consumed.” With that thought, she felt a huge gush, almost immediately the smell of her arousal was obvious. In the meantime, Alice had already placed her hands in the cuffs. She merely brought both hands together as if praying and pushed them against the hinged side of the leather, the cuffs automatically closed together and now she couldn’t get out of them if she wanted.

Marie jumped when the door opened again. It was John.”Surprise, I am not just the clerk, I’m also the meat grader. Good job Alice, are you sure you haven’t done this before.”

“Never, although I have always wannnnttteed...” was Alice’s reply as John placed the hood on her head. Her mouth stopped moving mid sentence.

John smiled as he walked toward Marie.”Let me get these cuffs on you. We can skip your hood if you would like to see how Alice is graded.” Marie nodded as John cuffed her hands together. John pressed a small button on the arm of the chair and Marie felt her arms being pulled above her head. She was quickly pulled to the standing position. Marie shivered as John ran his hand down to her sopping wet pussy.”Someone is enjoying this. It happens all the time.”

John walked back to Alice. He pressed a similar button on her chair and Alice was raised until she was swinging free with her feet as high as the seat of the chair. Her legs were held open by the bar and her pussy was slightly open. She was shaved below her eyebrows and nothing was left to the imagination as John rotated her slowly. John reached up and massaged her breasts, kneading them roughly. He pulled a small device from his pocket, looked at the number on the wall above Alice’s chair, and entered it into the keypad. He then began speaking aloud and the device converted it to text in Alice’s file.”34C breasts. No abnormalities. One inch areolas, three-eighth inch nipples. Suitable for bacon bits, light snacks, and sandwich meat. Remainder of the meat is high quality with a twenty percent fat ratio. Cunt filet has been recently rejuved and is sufficient for grading. Subject has requested a full rating and cunt filet is being removed.”

Marie stared as he picked up a large plastic syringe. It was at least ten inches long and two inches wide with a fat nozzle instead of a needle on the end. The tube held what looked to be two cups of a thick milky fluid. John saw Marie staring and held up the syringe saying “These are the proteins and other nutrients which work together with the hood. This is what the hood will direct her body to use to replace the missing tissue. Without the proteins, the hood works much slower and it actually uses tissue from other parts of the body to repair the damage.”

John put his words into action. He placed the syringe on the top of the box holding Alice’s clothes. Marie watched as he typed additional information into the data pad. As soon as he stopped typing, Alice’s breathing became more rapid. Her nipples hardened again and the smell of female arousal filled the room. John massaged Alice’s clit several times pulling the hood back to expose the enlarged pink nub. In one quick fluid motion, he inserted the knife, twisted and was suddenly he was holding a warm cunt filet in his hand. Marie had seen it in the store before, but she was still amazed at the small amount of actual blood that was released. The butcher had mentioned a special coating on one side of the blade that instantly stopped the bleeding on the meat source side, while not affecting the removed side. This still allowed the chunk of removed meat to bleed out.

John placed the cunt filet on a small scale. The scale communicated the reading to Alice’s file. John turned to Marie “Bob filled me in on his predicament. Its good that you were able to help him out. I will only do a basic inspection and verification on you. I told Bob that as long as he doesn’t have to harvest anything, this would be sufficient. He knows the drill if he has to harvest. He can do the timing and measurements himself.”

John then placed the hood on Marie. Her world went dark and even though she could hear John as he moved around, she could not move. She panicked at first, but after a few minutes that familiar tingling started deep in her core. Ryan had placed her in bondage many times in the past. It had always turned her into jelly as soon as the first cuff or rope touched her skin. The rejuv hood was the ultimate bondage. She would have jumped if she could when John began kneading her breasts. She could hear him as he began inputting data into her meat license.

“38 D breasts. No abnormalities. One and three quarter inch areolas, three eights inch nipples, strike that. Half inch nipples. Suitable for breast bacon, and heavy snacks, large enough to be considered a meal. Remainder of the meat is high quality with a twenty three percent fat ratio. Cunt filet has never been rejuved. Original filet will not be used for rating. Rating will be subject to change if and when the cunt filet is harvested. Alternate Method A will be used for initial testing and timing.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.