The Submissive - Cover

The Submissive

Copyright© 2019 by murph wilkins

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wendy, by Shear Accident and Events That Take Place With a Boy in Her Class , Becomes Aware That She Is a "Submissive". She Also Learns That Her Mom Is Also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Masturbation   Petting  

Wendy was pretty down the rest of the day. When she arrived home she shared with her mom what had happened; she said the same thing Cynthia had told her. This didn’t help. She had to make it up to him. That night, as she lay in her bed, thinking of Tommy telling her to do ... nasty stuff, she finally drifted off to sleep, hand between her legs, trying to forget the day.

The next day at school, Wendy waited till she could talk to Billy. “Billy? Can I talk to you for a moment?” They walked into a vacant room, it was in between periods. “Billy, if there is anything I can do. I am so sorry for yesterday. I know you were embarrassed and I wish I could undo it ... but I can’t. Sooo If I can do ... anything.” Now Wendy meant that as a general statement, but Billy picked up on something.

“Wendy ... I am not ... angry or mad at you. Yes I was embarrassed, but it was all right. But if you want to help to make amends ... See me here, during lunch, ok?” Billy had recognized Wendy’s submissive nature and thought he would see how far he could get with it.

Wendy, feeling satisfied she had done the right thing, agreed and they parted.

It was at the beginning of lunch period and she met Billy in front of the room. Bill took her hand and told her to come with him. She just blindly followed. They went to the end of the corridor, down a flight of stairs and into an out of the way hall, where no one ever comes. Bill stopped and turned toward Wendy. Placing his hands on her shoulders and looking her in the eye. “Wendy, for yesterday and what you said, did you mean it?”

“Y ... yes Billy, but...”

“Wendy, I want you to do ... Whatever I tell you.” He just stared at her.

She wasn’t scared only; she didn’t know exactly how she felt. “Ooook Billy, What do you want me to do?”

He walked her back toward the wall and told her to place her hands at her side and place her palms against the wall and not to move. She was apprehensive, but not scared. “Now remember ... What I TOLD you.” She nodded her head. Looking into her eyes, a blank look on his face, he reached up and placed his hands on her blouse as he was going to unbutton it. Her mouth was open as she looked at her blouse and then at him. “Do not move.”

He began to UN button her blouse. Wendy did not move but she was a mixture of feelings. She stood there and did what she was told but feeling somewhat embarrassed at this event that was taking place. She gulped and was beginning to perspire as Billy unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it from her skirt and opening it up to reveal her flower patterned bra. Wendy just stared at him as he placed his fingers under the bra, his fingers touching her titts; he raised it up and over exposing her titties.

“Uhhh” Was all Wendy could get out. She never thought in her wildest dreams she would actually succumb herself to doing anything like this. Her titties were totally exposed as no other boy had ever seen these. Billy circled his hands around them from the bottom, leaned in and kissed each nipple. “Mmmm ... Nuhhhh.” Her nipples became rock hard and her pussy was wet. Not that she wanted this, but her body was ... responding.

“Nice” was all Billy said as he let go of her titties. Wendy just looked at him, not moving, surprised, but being ... submissive. Billy was right about her. He looked into her eyes, placing his fingers from both hands and running them down into her skirt and just under the top of her panties; he pulled them open as he stepped back a little. Wendy allowed her ass to come off the wall and go with the skirt, giving the illusion she was humping her pussy forward.

Wendy still had the surprised look on her face, and now she could feel the air on her pussy. Billy looked down into the opening, pulling the garments down a little, He could see her pussy slit with a hint of blond hair on it. He bent down and inhaled, smelling her pussy odor. Wendy just bit her bottom lip, as Billy peered into her panties and sniffed her pussy, looking up at her. “Nice pussy Wendy, but Tomorrow? I want it shaved bald, all over. Understand?” She was breathing hard as she looked at him and nodded her head. She couldn’t believe she was agreeing to his demands.

Billy stood, letting go of her skirt and panties, and turned her around. “Place your hands on the wall and press your tits tight to the wall. I want you to open your legs a little and arch your back.” Wendy did as she was told. She was embarrassed but felt compelled to ... obey. The wall was cold on her titties and nipples but she just sucked it up. Bill placed his hands in the back of her skirt and panties and yanked them down to her knees; she was now naked from the waist down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.