I Do It My Way - Cover

I Do It My Way

Copyright© 2019 by Sam

Chapter 1

California

Just living life these days is enough of a challenge for most of us. Having Sam(Samantha) next door made living a normal life impossible. What do I mean by ‘normal’? You know, a great wife, 2.5 kids(not animals), a nice house, car, yard; things like that, and no problems with adult kind of things with her. In many ways she was better than great as both a girlfriend and a wife, in those other adult things too, the issue was she was only 15 when we met so some push back in society was expected.

Her Mom was concentrated on finding herself someone who would replace Daryl, her Ex and keep her in the manner she wanted to be accustomed to. In Sam’s mind that meant that it was now her turn to strike next. Yep, second year of High School(she was almost 16 going on 25) at Saunders Academy. Her Bible was whatever her ‘Role Model’(her Mom) did; it was the road map to her future. Strike she did, but ... well let me tell you the story.

Looking at her one would think she might never need a road map; she was beautiful, so much so she could have anything she ever wanted or decided upon. So WHY did she decide to try to bother with me?

Me, I was probably seven or eight years her senior, out of shape now and not considered a ‘good catch’ by many ladies, at least those not classified by my lawyers as ‘gold diggers’, (those thought I would be a great catch). That’s a gal who wont sign a pre-nuptual agreement. I inherited my lawyers along with everything else my Grandfather left me. I had my dream home now in High Castle, a gated sub in Marina del Rey(LA County Sea Coastal town of nearly 8,000 people). There were also one or two skeletons in the closet, so to speak.

Her? Well! Imagine the face of an angel, tall, with the body of a stripper, the grace of a model walking the runway and the actions and moves of a ‘Lolita’ on a Friday night. That, plus three feet of thick, silky, Platinum-blond hair. Add to that she was stuffed into too small and too short clothes and it begins to best describe Sam.

Everything earlier was now a blurry memory, I remember my life only after the morning of 13 April, it was Friday the 13th too(A bad day for some in France), when I opened the door and she said: “Hi, Mom told me to ‘Get Lost’ so I came here to crash?”

About the same moment that I stated to open my mouth to ask ‘Who are you?” she shoved a large pull-case with a garment bag attached into my hand and ran past me saying: ‘Wow! That’s the new 4-K Ultra TV, it’s big too. You can put the bag in my room but hang up the dresses that are in the garment bag in a closet so they don’t wrinkle, I’ll wear one tonight!”

I now looked at her but still had not even closed my mouth. She was almost wearing clothes if a halter top and way too small, ripped shorts and bare feet could count as clothes. She grabbed the Wii controls off the table top, and started swaying to the exercise image on the screen that I had been using.

“We can eat in or go out tonight, I can cook breakfast for us tomorrow!”

She started whipping her long hair from side to side while moving up and down like some pole dancer on stage at a men’s club. I still had not closed my mouth. I looked outside for the film crew.

“That’s only the stuff I have for this weekend. I don’t wear much around the house unless ‘we’ go out. Is there a TV in ‘my’ room too or do I use yours?” (My bedroom or the TV here, I wondered what she meant) She continued gyrating, I just stared at her now.

She took a deep breath and stretched out, high, like ‘almost’ all of what was ‘almost’ covered by that halter was exposed, fortunately for me the important points of both of her 38’s were part of that picture. She moved like a cat over to me. “Show me around will you? Do ‘we’ have a pool inside too? I saw a pool and hot tub outside. Do ‘we’ have to wear clothes outside or will that mesh cage thing around the pool give ‘us’ some privacy? Is there a bathroom outside and does ‘my’ room have a patio or do ‘we’ have to use yours? Do ‘we’ have a boat here too?(only 5-6,000 docked here folks so no shortage) and on and on and on she went.(She was not exactly ‘shy’, let me tell you) I just stood there with my mouth still open; never having said a word to interrupt her.

I dare any man to even try to interrupt her. Her voice was hypnotic, I imagine if she sang a song she would best be called a ‘Siren’. (Nautical term for a naked Minx near rocks, luring seamen to their doom with their singing; look it up folks)

She took my free hand, came close, kissed me and said; “I’m Sam, thank you so much, you’re Carl or is that Karl with a K?”

Like ten seconds of silence(must be her limit), then: “C’mon, we need to hang the dresses up, so show me to ‘my’ room. If we go out I’ll need to shower and freshen up a bit (She should have said make a ‘call for make-up’ like on a movie set) and will need extra time to get ready; I want to look nice for you on ‘our’ first date. I have black, blue and white things with me, if I need other colours ‘we’ have to go to my house to pick them up by 6 pm before Mom’s date gets there.”

I finally closed my mouth and said: “Just who in the Hell are you?”

“I told you, I’m ‘SAM’ now let’s move, move, move, move” as she pulled me, where? Who knew, who cared?

“I was only capable of few intelligent words: “No K, just a C.”

“OK! Where are we going, right, left or straight ahead?”

“Wherever you want, I’m no fool!”

“Yeah! Just a man I guess!”

“How old are you and why me?”

“Old enough and I did not want to put shoes on, and you live right next door! Besides, like Mom, I wanted somebody who can keep me in the manner I want to be accustomed to.”

“Oh! I see, good reason!”

“Yep! Besides I figured getting you today gives me enough time to get you ready to take me ... to the Jr/Sr Prom next year before you get into any more bad habits! Mom always says: ‘Start breaking them in early, before they get into bad habits’. I agree with her so...”

“Prom? College? Don’t say you meant High School!”

“OK I wont say it then! Look it’s near 10:00 am, ‘we’ still need to hang up the dresses, then put away my things. I like my lunch at 11:30 ish and later, I need to call Mom to wake her up for her date. If we go out I need time to rest up a bit, shower and get ready; otherwise what you see is what you get, until bedtime.”

“This is a dream, right? But you’re not leaving, are you?”

“Only when you decide we ‘need’ food! she mumbled quietly now “or we need more room for the kids!”(Not animals)

As I said, I was not a fool! Since I knew this was just a dream I took her into the big bedroom, my bedroom. “See if you can find room for your things here?” ‘I might as well enjoy this dream!’ I thought. “I hope you don’t snore? Do you wear anything to bed?”

“Nope!”

I took a really deep, deep breath and flopped onto the bed.

‘That went rather well!’ she thought to herself as a wicked smile came on her face. ‘It may not take that long to ready him for the Prom; or even ‘other’ things?’

While she was putting her things away, I asked: “What do you want for lunch? I usually order lunch and dinner take-out so if you want to eat in ‘we’ have to shop or dine out.”

“Food, Chinese for lunch, it will be easier for you; we can dine out tonight then shopping after to bring things back for me to make ‘us’ for breakfast in the morning. We can decide on food for the rest of Saturday and Sunday after we get up then. Will you drive me to school on Monday?”

“Before I do that, don’t I have to put a choker and a leash or something on you first to show you are already taken? You know to protect my investment. From hearing you talk, you are going to be expensive to keep around.”

“I already have them with me in the drawer here. A new chain or ankle thing would be nice too. The neck piece will keep the other boys away in school and still wondering!” She smiled wickedly and wet her lips. “Do I have space for my girl things in ‘our’ bathroom, I assume it is next to your room too, the bed is big enough for both of ‘us’?”

I’m no fool. “Yes Dear!” I might as well get used to saying that, this was only a dream after-all. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. When I woke up, ‘we’ were both in bed and she did not snore. I looked at her. To my way of thinking beautiful would not begin to do her justice. She was just waking up.

“I brought more clothes over while you slept. Thank goodness you don’t snore ... much! I have enough clothes for next week’s school and Mom is letting me use her credit card to buy things until I turn 16; so you wont have to buy me much stuff until the Fall when school starts up again.”

“Sam, you know this is all just a dream, right?”

“Yes, I never imagined it would be so easy to get you to agree to everything. I must say you are going to be the perfect lover and even make for a good husband.”

That got me really laughing, even my Mom never said I was good for anything.

“I ordered food for 11:40 am, it’s $24.44 plus tip. I’ll change while you get the door, it’s here now.”

She got up. “Yes Dear!” What the Hell, it was only a dream anyway, besides, she was cute, very cute. I went to the door and got the food. Carrying the big bag to the kitchen I almost dropped it as she came out of the bedroom holding her hands out with the choker and a leash in them. That was all she had on, I mean everything else was what she was born with. It was easy to tell she was a natural Platinum-blond, a very beautiful one. One might expect no less in a dream like this!

“Collar your Slave Master!” was all she said as she knelt at my feet, head down, hands up and forward, with legs spread and back bent.

I did put the bag down. With tears in my eyes I lowered myself down, grabbed her to me and wrapped my arms around her.

“Hurry up! You’re supposed to put this thing around my neck, lock it and claim me. It’s not so easy staying like this. Even though I love Won Ton soup, I ordered things you can feed me by hand, after that we can go to bed, or claiming me right here is OK too I guess. I think that’s what Google said you had to do after the collar goes on!”

“Oh Sam! What am I going to do with you?”

“Horizontal push-up, a lot of them but slowly at first. Don’t ask me the details, I’m still in High School and new at this slave stuff. Just hurry-up I’m getting the carpet wet and I am so ready, already.”

“What would your Mother say?”

“What do we care, she has her own boyfriend to worry how to do those things, let them work on that for themselves, besides, who do you think I learned about all this from?”

“Right! But why me again?”

“I already told you, I did not want to have to wear any shoes and you were right next door. Besides I may have needed extra time to get you ready for the Prom since you were new in the sub I do not know that much about you.”

“Sam, we ARE going to have a talk to your Mom!”

“It wont help, she’s as clueless as I am. She’s not up yet anyway, I called. There is enough time to work this out yourself, like Google said, ‘if you do your duty’ or something like that. I can’t keep my arms up like this much longer and the AC is making me cold. We need to warm me up.”

“I think you’re HOT enough already. Gee-sh Sam! You’ve known me, I mean ... whatever only a short time.”

“So, you think I could do better than you?”

“Don’t be a smart ass!”

“Well do you? What, don’t you want me? Are you ashamed of me? What’s wrong with me? What?”

“I think you are ... you are ... every man’s dream. Once I fall for you I do not want to wake up and find you gone, that’s why!”

“OK! No problemo then. Put this damn thing on me, claim me here on the floor, let’s eat before the food gets cold then go back to the bed where it’s warmer then claim me some more. I’m not going anywhere even if we have to practice this ‘claiming’ thing until the Prom. Problem solved.”

“That I’m here holding you in my arms while your naked and thinking about doing this right here means it isn’t real.”

“Take this damn collar already!” She put it in my hands then threw the leash down, leaned her head back and almost forced the collar around her neck. She took my hand, lowered the clasp with it then said: “I do! Now screw me already.”

What’s a guy to do? Especially in a dream?

After what may be best called a ‘claiming race’, I just hand fed her three pieces of Sweet and Sour Pork, licking the sauce off my fingers afterwards, my ‘Slave’ and I were in ‘our’ bed to ‘bedder’ establish our bond again and negate any future claims to Sam by anyone else.

“God, Sam!”

“Yep! I’m keeping you too on an exclusive basis. Johnny, Jim, Paul, Pete, Billy, Angelo, Bonnie and Becky will just have to find new partners now!” Ten seconds later, after I raised up, almost rolling her off the bed, she said: “Just kidding ... there was no Angelo.” Ten more seconds went by, then: “I quit the softball team yesterday too; what, I had you worried maybe?”

“Does that mean Paula, Judy, May, Kris, Mollie and Jane are not welcome distractions for me anymore either?”

Her turn at a deep breath now. “I don’t think you will need any ‘distractions’ anymore. Your wish is my command Master, and like the car rental ads say, “I Try Harder; soooo...”.

We both laid back down, her still on top of me. One hand was twisting the hairs on my chest. “You know what this means now, right?”

“What? I’m going to jail your not 16? You’re Pregnant? We need to get married right away? We need names for twins? What, the dream is ending now?”

“Yes! That and the rest of the food is cold by now and I’m not ‘satisfied’ yet ... not enough of the food for lunch either, I’m a growing girl you know.”

I put my arms around her and held her closer. We drifted off to sleep after one more ‘claiming race’ was run in bed. It was now 3:45 pm on a Friday. “Why weren’t you in school today?”

“Teacher Education Day. I decided to get ‘bedder’ educated too. But I’m sore now.”

“Warm bath will help? Come I’ll wash your back.”

“Will it always be like this?”

“Someday you will have to wash yourself and I’ll eventually have to wake up, so no!”

“Will you learn how to dance before the Prom?”

“Yes Dear. Anything else?”

“Can we go to the Sr Prom too?”

“Yes Dear. Is that all?”

“Can we go to Hawaii on our honeymoon?”

“I’ll make the reservations now!”

“You’re a good Master, Master!”

“You’re a beautiful Slave, Slave!”

“I don’t want to get out of bed, Master!”

“If you do, after the warm bath and you get dressed we’ll go out for dinner then ... Ta Da, shopping Slave.”

“Ahhhh, now I’m dreaming, tell me that again!”

“Shopping, shopping, shopping!”

I rolled her off me and got out of bed. “The AC is cold without you to warm me. I may keep you around just for that!”

“Yes Master. As you command Master. Remember...”

“Yes, you try harder.”

“You know I saw you when you first moved in next door. Mom said you were ‘Cute’. I made up my mind to get you before she or anyone else did. Am I BADDEE?”

“MMMM let me think on that a bit?”

“This is not a game show Buster, you’re supposed to say: No dear, you are wonderful, perfect, a dream come true. I can not live without you my Dearest Sam!”

“Oh! OK! All that! Now bath, shower or Hot Tub?”

“Remember. I just may be forced to join the softball team again if you are not nice to me.”

“I pinched myself, I’m awake, you are still here. This all was not a dream, was it?”

“Afraid not Buster. After all that ‘claiming’ you’re stuck with me.”

“Damn, and here I wanted a...”

“Watch it Buster, I might bite the hand that is supposed to feed the HUNGRY girl or another part of you tonight!”

“Yes Dear, I’ll be good.”

I made dinner reservations for 6:30 pm, changed them to 7 pm then to 7:30. Lucky Grandfather was a founding member of the Club and now I kept the membership for me, or is it ‘US’?

Seeing her in that ‘Little White dress’ took my breath away. She knew it and it made her smile. I now knew why Helen inspired those thousand Greek ships to sail to Troy. Did I say she was beautiful?

She thought I was kidding when I grabbed my cell and made a call asking for two, no, four more bodyguards. I wasn’t kidding. It was then reality hit me and hit me hard, right between the eyes. I would not let her out of my sight until she was more mature, 70 or 80 maybe seemed the proper age for that. School, forget that.

I think she was reading my mind. She took my arm, rested her head on me and led me to the car. It was still Friday, less than eight hours after she ran into my life and already I was a lost man. Lost to a 15 year-old. I was like a fish taken by bait and hook and kept in a live tank until the proper time for gutting.

I opened the car door for her. She slid in, but not with all her split dress intact though. It was a short drive to the Club. It was within the sub, down a private road. Most of the homes here were in the $3 to 5 Million range, average for this sub in California. The golf course was only nine holes(No water holes either in this part of California) but the Club’s food was top notch. We went there for food tonight, no extra bodyguards just a regular date.

In that dress, she looked older than me. No one would ever be ashamed of her anyway no matter if she was wearing a burlap sack.

Sam never opened her menu. “Please order for me Master!”

I was no fool. Pieces of shrimp, crab and lobster was our order and it was easy to hand feed her. Sure we got some looks, frowns and stares but I don’t think they were looking just at me hand feeding her. ‘Screw them’ I thought.

No desert there, we did go shopping though. Mostly things for Breakfast, things like milk, OJ, bacon, hash browns, hard rolls, bottled water, fresh fruit and some different kinds of cheese. I decided to get back in shape more quickly when I first saw her at the door.

The rest of the night was ‘PRIVATE’, thank you very much! She did not lie about what she didn’t wear to bed. It was the first time I saw tears in her eyes though.

“What’s wrong Sam?”

“Nothing really, I just remembered we needed breakfast things for Monday too.” Her smile made any further question on that subject a mute point.

She was very sore now she said. We just cuddled. My thought to just hold her in my arms was so right. Waking up I asked myself out loud “Why was the sun shining and someone cutting a lawn this early, it was only 1:10 when I looked at the clock”.

Smarty pulled the sheet more over her head and said: “It’s Saturday AFTERNOON, Dear!”

“Right, I knew that” and went back to sleep. She also did not lie when she said she did not wear many clothes around the house. Nope, My house was now her house too. So sue me!

On Sunday afternoon she called her Mom after our late breakfast. She was still sore but we made do. Mom was having ‘us’ over for BBQ. Chad was cooking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.