Meating My Fiance - Cover

Meating My Fiance

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Not your typical boy-meets-girl romance. Friday Flash

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Gang Bang   .

Everybody’s got stories about how they met their future wife. Besides the usual routine, there are some that are pretty nonstandard, like clicking with your friend’s date on a double and taking up with them, or possibly being offered a piece of your buddy’s girlfriend and you fall in love with her. A bit wilder is being one of many when she is being gangbanged and going back for more and ending up dating the slut.

Well, my story is even different than that.

It was my first spring break and I just set up my little tent by the beach and wandered down to see what was going on. I came upon a young short haired brunette riding on a guy right out there in the open. She was cute as hell and had firm little tits that bounced as she did. A guy, apparently the buddy of who she was screwing, hovered close by and copped some feels when he could. I’d never seen live sex before, especially in broad daylight so I was just fascinated. She looked like a wholesome coed, not the image of the slut she was acting like.

It was obvious when the guy who was in her shot his wad. She laid down on top of him and raised her ass and his buddy slid in from behind to take over. When he finished, I walked over to her, wordlessly took her hand and led her to the water to rinse off because she was pretty sweaty. She reached for my cock and kissed me and I managed to get inside her slippery snatch out there in the water.

We walked to my blanket and she pulled my cock into her cunt again. After I came I asked her if she was there by herself and she looked off to the right and pointed to a guy sitting on a blanket up near the top of the hill. “That’s my fiancé. I told him I wanted one last wild fling before we got married and so here I am and I’m having it.”

I don’t know what it was but she kept me harder longer than any girl I’d ever been with. We fucked and fucked. Finally, I needed a break and I said to her, “He must need some relief so you go fuck him while I recover.” She grinned at me and I watched her cute little horny ass wiggle as she headed up the hill. She jumped on him as I rested and came right back to me for more when they were done.

She stayed with me the rest of the time except when I sent her to her fiancé. We fucked and fucked and fucked. She wouldn’t go to my tent because she said she’d promised her fiancé to stay in sight. The drugs I was on kept me hard but I was shooting dust after a while. She loved it anyway.

We were fucking with other couples next to the big bonfire that night. I’d worn down so she looked around at the guys watching us and beckoned to one who was stroking a big wang and he fucked her right next to me. That got me up again and I slithered and slid in his big deposit before she left to find her fiance.

She apparently stayed with him during the night but found me first thing in the morning and my dick could tell he’d had her just a short time before. Who was I to complain? I did my best but she chose a couple of other spectators for supplements during the day as needed. The big-dicked guy took her again as she laid on top of me like the first time I’d watched her. It was hard to keep a lip lock when she was being pounded from behind.

She kissed me goodbye after those two days and gave me her phone number with instructions to call her. Turns out she lived only about an hour and a half away and two weeks later she said her fiancé was going to be out of town and she wanted me to visit. Once again we fucked and fucked. She got more out of me than I ever knew was possible and seemed to love it.

Two weeks after that she came to visit me and that was the end of her fiancé. We are now engaged and, as far as I can tell I’m the only one that gets her pussy. We’ve never talked about those wild two days and I’ve never asked her how many guys have been in her pussy. I guess I don’t really want to know the answer.

It’s been almost a year since we met and spring break is coming up again. She insists that we go back to where it all started but I am really worried. Will lightning strike again and I’ll end up being the guy up on the hill?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.