Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth - Cover

Thomas Theodore Randle the Fourth

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 5: Mother Comes a Calling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mother Comes a Calling - Born into wealth and trying to cope.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

After we had cleaned ourselves up and tided around the place some we felt we were ready for the arrival of our mother. We were having breakfast in the kitchen and Bridie was telling us how the phone had rung and knowing we were probably still asleep she answered it and ended up having a long conversation with mother about how long she was going to stay and how she wanted her to stay on full time as cook and head of household while she was here. Bridie said she had a daughter that she had to look after but she was helping out here and would it be alright if she stayed on full time too. “Of course it’s OK. You’re the head of house staff there and it’s fine with me.” She had said.

This was the new mother that one that wasn’t tipsy all the time the one that had confidence in her walk, talk and manner. I was looking forward to meeting this new mum.

She arrived with flair as we had expected in her Lincoln town car driven by Hudson the family chauffeur and followed by another car loaded down with cases and clothes. She had decided that the cellar needed a much better range of wines than it now had and brought some of her favorites along.

We greeted her warmly and marveled at her new look. Her friend had not only taken her shopping for clothes but she had gotten a full makeover and looked ten years younger and acted like it too. She had rung ahead and booked us all a table for lunch at the Mill Pond House and was eager to taste their seafood dishes. She took a dime tour of the house that she furnished so long ago and was pleased that it was as she had pictured it. She met Connie and rushed her off to show her just where she wanted her things put in her room. Hudson brought up the bags and took the cases of wine down to the cellar. I told Bridie that we would be out for lunch but back for dinner tonight. I also mentioned that mother had taken Connie under her wing and that she might need some other staff if she does the usual and monopolizes her time. That’s just about how it worked out too with Connie spending a lot of her time catering to mothers whims and needs and acting very much as a companion. She was required to stay at the house and had a room to sleep in and a lot of time to herself.

Lunch was excellent, the seafood superb and the service next to none. We could all fit in the Lincoln so we took it and after we asked Hudson to drive to Westfield Sunrise Shopping Mall just a 40 min drive away. We got ice cream and mum was like a little kid again and wanting to go into this shop and that shop. Eventually we had to make an excuse that we had to meet friends and it couldn’t be put it off. She rang and old friend in the area and arranged to spend the rest of the day and evening with her. We were off the hook. Yea.

Mother dropped us off at the house and drove over to her friend’s place a 30 min drive in the town car.

Having our mother here was going to seriously curtail our family get-togethers at the house. No more skinny-dipping or coming down to dinner in just a towel so I asked the girls if they would like to go sailing. I had seen an ad for a sailing day trip for up to ten people. They liked the idea and I made the call. We would be leaving at ten in the morning and returning at four. The boat was owned by a company in NY and sailed by a crew of two from a private doc in Northport. The boat was a Nordhavn 86 Expedition Yacht with a main and three guest cabins and most important it had a jet ski.

Bridie and Connie had a guest room to stay in while mother was here and had full use of the facilities. So it was no surprise to return home and find them both in the pool. After long day we all changed and joined them. It was getting late and the afternoon sun was a little too warm so I was asked to lotion up the girls. When I had finished Bridie asked if I could do her and Connie as I had my hands covered in oil anyway. Both Bridie and Connie were wearing bikinis and were lying on the concrete surround of the pool so I knelt down next to them and applied some tanning lotion to the backs and legs. When I had finished Connie said that I was the only one that would be getting burnt and asked me to lie down and she would put some lotion on me. I chose a chase and lay on my front, her fingers were surprisingly firm and she was massaging my muscles as she went. She spent extra time on my glutes and pulled my Speedo into my crack to apply the oil. Not surprisingly I had a hard cock the moment she touched my balls as she rubbed my upper thighs. After this happened ten to twenty times I knew it was no accident then when she asked me to roll over I knew this was payback.

I sighed and rolled onto my back. My cock was at attention and poking out of my Swimmers. She pretended to pay it no attention and oiled up my chest and legs but when it came time to do my abs she gently lowered my Speedos until they were supporting my balls and I was fully exposed, I got all self conscience and looked to my left towards Bridie and the girls. Bridie was looking at me not six foot away and resting her head on an elbow. My sisters were sitting up and looking with interest as Connie then dribbled some oil on my red and swelling cock head and so slowly, with the tip of one finger started to spread the oil around my dick and balls. This was torture. Where did a young girl learn to do something so painfully wonderful? I started to moan and I couldn’t stop myself I was on the edge of cumming for what felt like hours. I looked around and noticed that Bridie had her hand down the front of her pants frantically jilling off. I looked into Connie’s eyes and said, “Please Connie.” She said “I really should leave you like this you naughty boy flashing your big beautiful cock around in front of young girls.” With each word she rubbed her finger around the head of my cockhead and my nerve bundle on the underside of my cock. “But it was funny at the time so I’ll be nice and help you out here.” She then grabbed my cock and stroked it slowly from base to tip and squeezed the head. I came in gushes again and again and didn’t stop until she released me and I breathed again. I heard Bridie grunt and sigh then a splash as she jumped in the pool. I looked over and saw all the girls in the pool huddled together in a very giggly conversation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.