2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

My son took the butter stick from my mouth without a thank you. He usually thanked me politely when I did things for him.

“Thank you, Master!” I said as he slid the butter stick right up Waverly’s ass as she marched in place. He had her under control now, and she was kicking her knees up high as she looked straight ahead. She scrunched her nose and wiggled her ass like it was ridiculous to have a stick of butter shoved up her rectum, but she let him fuck it right into her butt and spread her cheeks while marching in place so he could slide the butter up her ass.

“Why did you thank me, slut?” Justin looked down at me as I remained on all fours like a puppy at his feet.

“I need you to stop being polite to me for this to feel real. If you thank me when I serve you, then I will feel special. I am here to serve, and it is expected. I don’t want any special treatment, Master” I smiled up at him. I had heard the girls say something similar before on webcam.

“Good, because you won’t get any special treatment or appreciation for doing your job!” Justin assured me.

Waverly said as she wiggled her own fat ass and jiggled her thighs. Waverly was very vain, and she liked to watch herself on camera through the many laptops. She smiled with a satisfied grin when she saw how the yellow cube of soft butter looked sticking out of her ass. “Hah, then how come she ain’t got a stick of butter up HER fat ass,” she looked down at me when she got tired of checking herself out.

“Stop admiring the square peg in your round hole, slut!” Justin insisted.

My son smacked her hard across her big butt with one of the riding crops they brought from their house and told her to mind her own beeswax. “I don’t need any advice from a cunt like you!” he said.

Waverly looked like she was going to stick her tongue out at him, but she thought better of it. I was happy he could intimidate such an outspoken and brazen slut like Waverly.

“We do have more butter if you want, Master!” I always buy four sticks when I buy butter.

“Take the other two bitches into the kitchen and bring back a butter stick for each of you! I need to go over the protocols for leaving the house!” Justin insisted impatiently like he was indulging me.

Betty and Hayden crawled behind me single file. Betty put her nose between my ass cheeks, and we went into the kitchen.

Betty winked at me as I stood up and unwrapped a stick of butter for her. It was a reassuring wink as if to say she was proud out of me. I wondered if that wink is why her girls would go along with training like that. Betty had a way of making me feel like this was just the way things had to be and that anything else was not acceptable. Her wink of approval meant a lot to me.

I dropped the stick of butter on the floor, and when Betty went to pick it up with her mouth, I stepped in it and flattened. “Oopsie,” I teased playfully as I smushed it a little further with the ball of my foot.

“Oh, you bitch! You really want to compete with me?” Betty smiled as she licked the butter off the floor and gobbled the chunks into her mouth. I held up my foot so she could lick it clean.

“I have no idea what you are talking about!” I said as I bent over and spread my ass cheeks so that my husband could see my spread legs if he bothered to look up from his computer and turn around. I stuck the other stick of butter in Hayden’s open mouth end first and then pushed it down as if to choke her with it. Hayden to her credit was able to take all of it down her mouth with a gasp. She gagged a little, and I dabbed a little on her nose. She smiled at me.

“This is outrageous. Can you play your sex games elsewhere?” Stefan said.

“Yes Sir, we can, but for right now we are playing them in the kitchen. Do you mind?” I said as I wiggled my pert ass for him as if offering him a chance to kiss my sore, wet, pussy. I was feeling insanely horny at the moment.

I stuck my own stick of butter into my pussy and fucked myself with it. “Master, did not say how we had to bring it back, did he?” I asked the girls. They smirked at me, and we got back on all fours and left my husband in the kitchen.

“You are to hurry and execute when I give you an order!” Justin insisted.

“Yes, Master,” I snapped back and removed the stick of butter from my pussy to hand it to him.

“Clean this gross stick of goo off with your mouth before you hand it to me and then shove it up to Betty’s ass,” My son held the back of his hand as if to slap me. I waited for him to deliver a slap across my cheeks, but he didn’t. It was almost disappointing. I was waiting for a painful beating, and the anticipation of getting one was making it worse. I wanted to experience that and remove some of the fear of the unknown.

I did as I was told and Betty spat her butter into her daughter’s ass while Hayden spat hers up mine. I have to admit that while I didn’t think butter could be erotic, the slippery saliva covered butter in my anus definitely gave me strange sensations of pleasure and humiliation.

My son made us line up and high step in a row naked while he went over the rules in public. He had a lot of protocols about curtsying, addressing our betters, and committing to bending over at the waist so that the crack of our ass could be displayed.

The girls had a protocol at home, but usually, it was a free-for-all when they went out in public. Betty seldom ever put up clips of their adventures out of the house, and when she did, the camera quality was poor. The girls were playful and slutty in public naturally when they were together at those times. They would feed off each other. Hayden had been far more subtle when she was at our house without her mother.

My son wanted the girls to be exposed and slutty in public. He made it clear that it would be because he commanded it and not because we wanted to show off.

It would be a tremendous challenge to humiliate them in public. They frequently went through fast-food drive-through lines naked, but my son seemed determined to see if they could be made to blush. He told us about Twitter pages that would cross-promote us called “Pizza Dares” and “Nude Dares.”

Just the thought of answering the door naked to get a pizza made my skin crawl with fear. I had only the chain-link collar and some writing on my ass. It made me seem even MORE naked than being naked. The pizza driver would know my address and also though he was a stranger -I worried what if he came back one day?

What if he came back when Brandon and Anna finally came back home and expected to see me that way or said something about it?

I had a lot of fears and apprehension about what I was doing even though on many levels, I was enjoying the new adventure. The biggest one was what I would do if my younger son and daughter ever found out.

They were at Stefan’s brother’s house right now. I had purposely put them out of my mind. I would have to come up with some way to explain to Eddie and Marlene I needed Brandon and Anna to stay there for at least six weeks. I was only half paying attention to my son’s explicit instructions about how to walk and talk in public as I puzzled about it. My son was going over how I was to offer sex and how I would make it clear to men I could be rented out. I should have been protesting that, but I agreed that I was a whore while I continued to march in place with the other women.

I had managed to prevent myself from thinking about my other kids and how I could prevent them from coming home for six weeks all morning but now the fear that I couldn’t do it unless I came clean with Marlene was consuming me.

Marlene is Eddie’s wife and my best friend for many years, and she was far more adventurous than me. She often talked about doing something wild like going to a male strip club revue or a Las Vegas Ladies the only weekend, but even she would think I had lost all of my marbles if she knew what I was doing.

It was something of an open secret that Marlene cheated on Eddie with a family friend named Jaun, but Marlene always keeps that very discrete. I wondered if she would laugh when she found out I’d be fucking strangers for money or if she would think I was the worst mom ever for letting my son pimp me out.

I told myself if that happened then I would explain I needed Justin to do that. I can’t do it myself! I am too chicken. If he MAKES me do it, then it is far easier to surrender and accept this. I had felt a freedom and a liberation by accepting submission, but at the same time, I thought I had an obligation to continue now.

If only my other kids could be conveniently unaware and gone for six weeks, then I could return to normal around them.

Let’s face it, we needed money, and my husband was never going to be able to find a job in time to save the house. I told myself that what I was doing was sensible and the only real choice but at the same time a part of me realized I was liking what I was doing as my son walked around our naked bodies and hit us with crops to prod us to raise our knees higher, shake our asses and jiggle our butts.

I decided I’d have to come to clean with Marlene and maybe even Eddie about what I was doing. I would have to beg my son to let them come over so that I could explain my choices and then they would understand and agree that Anna and Brandon should never know what happened between Justin and me.

I remembered Justin had said though that some things would continue even after the six weeks were up and that there was no returning to normal. I agreed with him at the time, but now I wasn’t so sure.

It was at that moment. There was a knock on the door. It was a loud knock, and then the doorbell rang.

I nearly dropped the butter stick that had been shoved deep into my ass with panic at the thought that this was Marlene and Eddie coming over to bring back our kids. I wasn’t ready to have that conversation about my choices. I hadn’t over-analyzed what I would say and do and how I would explain myself to them. This was all too soon if it was them!!

My throat was dry, and all the goosebumps on the back of my neck stood up on end with terror as I heard my son tell me to answer the door.

“Naked, Sir?” I didn’t stop marching in place with the other women. They chuckled at either how naive my question was or how shocked and terrified I must have sounded.

“No, why don’t you leave our guest at the door while you go upstairs and put on some proper attire? Yes, Slut! Don’t question my orders. I’ll tell you if I want to permit you to put on clothes,” Justin said.

“But, but,” I muttered under my breath as I walked reluctantly to my own front door. The curtains were drawn on either side of the window so I couldn’t see who it was in advance. It was just as well because they would have seen me walking up naked before I opened the door.

In the back of my mind, I feared most of all, it was Marlene ready to return my kids to me. I feared it could be my parents visiting. I feared it could be neighbors coming over for some reason.

I know it sounds crazy, but I was hoping it was only a pizza guy there to drop off a pizza. I should have been in a complete panic state about a stranger seeing me open the door naked to accept a Pizza but all in all that seemed like the safest of all possible wicked outcomes to this scenario.

I hesitated to open the door and cracked it a sliver to greet whoever was on the other side. It was an Asian boy that was friends with Justin from school. I was mortified at the prospect of him seeing me naked. I didn’t remember his name because he was so quiet and nerdy that he was very forgettable.

“Hi, Mrs. Davidson,” the Asian boy tended to look sarcastic when he smiled.

“Hello, Sir,” I mumbled. I wasn’t supposed to call him by his name anyway.

“Can I come in?” he asked. I didn’t know what to do.

“Who is it?” my son asked casually while he set the other girls up in a circular daisy-chain mouth to pussy to eat each other out on all fours.

“It is one of your friends from school, Sir,” I whispered. My son was only a few feet away in the living room, and despite all of my bravado about being a whore in public, I was completely ashamed for this high school boy even to hear me say the word “Sir” to my son.

“I can’t hear you,” Justin could totally hear me. He just wanted me to say it louder.

“It is your friend from school, Sir,” I said loudly but with a submissive tone.

“You don’t remember his name, do you?” my son asked knowingly.

“No, Master,” I admitted. This time I was sure, the boy heard me on the other side of the door.

“Most people don’t,” Justin said that his friend’s name was Andrew, but to me, it would be Sir anyway. “All men are Sir, and all women are Ma’am except for your fellow sluts. Let him in and apologize for making him wait when you offer to remove his shoes and kiss his feet,” Justin said.

He could tell from the mystified look on my face that I was flabbergasted that he expected that. Justin reminded me he had gone over these protocols already about greeting guests. I wasn’t paying attention, obviously. He told me that I was to curtsy, welcome the person into the home and once they entered offer to remove their shoes. Once I did, I was to kiss their feet and follow them on all fours to the living room where I would wait on their needs.

I can’t do that? Can I? I wondered to myself if I could do all of that to a guest and asked Justin with a scared look on my face “Does your friend know?”

“Does it matter?” Justin laughed as he turned his attention to keeping the other girls in a daisy chain, eating each other’s pussies. “Don’t eat your sister’s butter!!! Not Yet!” he kicked Waverly’s ass as a reminder.

I drew in a deep breath to steel myself and build my confidence before I opened this door and revealed my nudity to my son’s friend. I was not ready to open the door and probably never would be if I waited for that confidence, but I turned the knob and did so anyway. I clumsily curtsied and blurted out, “Hello Sir. I am sorry to have made you wait, may I take your shoes please?” I asked.

Andrew’s eyes shot out of his head as he drank in my nudity. “You weren’t kidding! She is really naked!” Andrew said to my son instead of answering my question. It left me wondering what I should do now that I asked the question. I closed the door after he walked in.

“You’ve watched them on webcam! You know she was,” Justin smiled at his friend with pride.

“Yeah, but on webcam, it is kind of like fantasy. You are watching in this tiny window, and it doesn’t feel real. Now that I see it, I am kind of shocked,” he said as he ignored me and walked into the living room.

“Did you want my mom to take your shoes?” Justin reminded him as I trailed behind him.

“Oh? Sorry,” he turned and apologized to me and waited.

It seemed anti-climatic. I expected him to give me an order. I paused for a moment then fell to the carpet and touched my nipples to the shag while I removed the boy’s shoes. He and Justin laughed. It was intensely humiliating to think they were laughing at my body.

“You wrote Whore on her ass,” Andrew offered to Justin like that was a really nasty but nice touch.

“Actually, that was yours truly!” Waverly offered with a wave of her hand while she ate out her sister’s pussy nearby.

“Oh wow, they are really eating each other out!” Andrew asked.

“What did you think they do?” my son asked curiously.

“I don’t know. I mean, maybe they just went down there and pretended to lick each other?” Andrew sounded like even he didn’t believe his own theory once he said it out loud.

“Why would we do that? Getting our pussy eaten out feels good!” Waverly admitted.

“Call him, Sir!” Justin brutally punted Waverly in the tummy.

“I can’t believe you just kick her if she fucks up!” Andrew seemed excited.

“You can do it too,” Justin said. I could tell from the way Waverly was licking her sister loudly that she was trying to cluck disapproval that she didn’t want to be kicked to prove a point.

Andrew kicked the girl’s tits but really softly with just a tap of his shoe. It was as if he was testing to see if the bigger girl would jump up and maul him like a naked bear.

When he returned his feet to the carpet, I began to kiss his feet the way I had seen the girls do to each other on webcam. There were a lot of men who had feet fetishes, and they liked it when the girls methodically started at the pinky toe and worked each one like a tiny cock before kissing their entire feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.