2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

That night Betty and I hung in the wind, naked in my backyard. There were times I found myself falling asleep only to be woken up by a stray snore or queef from Betty or the sound of a snapping twig or bird in the distance. I was shocked that Betty was able to stand this or get used to it. I told myself I needed to be able to do it if her and her daughters could sleep bound.

Betty had told me once that she found it difficult to sleep without rope or bondage. I thought she was bragging but she was sound asleep and almost snoring peacefully while she swung in the night air. Tightly bound and seemingly without a care in the world as I struggled with the gnat bites, doubts, and extreme discomfort.

“Something on your mind?” she asked around 3 am. She could tell I wasn’t sleeping.

“I was thinking about Stefan. He has screenshots of all the dirty things I did today,” I explained.

I was thinking about a lot of things and hanging by my tits made it hard to concentrate on any one of them.

“So?” Betty seemed confused that I cared about the screen shots my husband had.

“I told him I could divorce him for cheating on me with you and take everything he has. I don’t have much leg to stand on if he shows those pictures to the judge,” I explained. I am someone who over-analyzed things to death, and this was one of those loose ends in my head that were racing through my mind!

Even if I wanted to quit, there was no getting out of the ropes. The more we swung or struggled, the tighter they became. My son had learned how to tie these knots expertly because of Waverly and Hayden’s frequent escape attempts. I think they may have even been doing it to encourage Justin not to get sloppy because he made sure I would not fall out of the rope even if I jiggled and struggled hard all night!

“The last we checked your speed clean video on Youtube had over 30,000 views, and you were in a thong and half-top. Your pictures are on Patreon, and by now they have spread to message boards. You are already Internet-famous from your topless photo meltdown on the news anyway,” Betty explained.

That didn’t console me at all.

“What I am saying is there is nothing he can show the judge that is going to shock him if you are already out there. The good news is next week there will be some other Karen doing something outrageous, and your news story will be forgotten. People’s attention spans are short, and the Internet has millions of pictures of tits, asses, and boobs. Yours are no different than anyone else,” Betty said. She pushed her big tits into mine for dramatic effect like she was jousting me with her hard nipples.

“He has video of me fucking my son,” I said dourly.

“He has video of ME fucking your son! And my daughters! So does thousands of regulars in our webcam sessions. You tell the judge you are a sex worker who had to make a living after he lost his job and couldn’t find employment. Sex worker makes it sound a lot better than a dirty whore in court,” Betty smiled.

“What if he does take me to court and take everything?” I asked.

Betty told me not to worry. “I am a good judge of people. I’ve always been uncanny at being able to find weak, cowardly men to use. Stefan is a classic example of a guy I would have chewed up and spit out years ago. He may threaten and shake his cock mightily at us, but he has the hots for Hayden. I noticed him looking at her several times,” she said.

I told her I noticed that too.

“If we want to get Stefan on our side, a generous application of pussy would do that. The question is, will it bother you?” Betty asked.

I told her I was strung up from my children’s swing set by my ponytail and tits and it seemed a little silly she was asking if I minded something as simple as Stefan getting his dick wet inside Hayden’s pussy.

“If it were silly then you would have answered with a simple yes or no,” She said. “It isn’t up to me or you anyway. It is up to Master Justin. Stefan wouldn’t have helped wire up the web cameras if a part of him wasn’t enjoying watching you strung up and fucked hard. You aren’t going to sleep, reflecting on your own wickedness and worrying about things you can’t control. Close your eyes and dream of big black nigger dicks being shoved in your mouth,” she said.

“Wow, that’s a vivid mental image,” I said as I pictured a gang of angry black men surrounding me and pumping me full of their hard dicks from every angle.

“What kind of nursery rhymes and bedtime stories do you think I told my girls at night?” Betty chuckled and began to snore herself back to sleep.

It took me a lot longer to fall asleep on my own. I had dreams about big black cocks in my face, but I also had dreams about being Internet famous for being a cock whore who fucks men behind dumpsters and in darkened movie theaters. I had fantasy-dreams about the tortures and humiliations I would receive from my son over the next few weeks. I can’t remember them, but I woke up wet, and my pussy was dripping, so I know they were raunchy and dirty.

I woke up to spit in my face and a dick in my pussy. My son was fucking me while I was still tied up. “Sleeping Beauty, I see you finally decided to wake up! Think you can stop snoring long enough to clean my cock,” Justin said.

Betty had already been cut down, and my knees were pinned up so that Justin had full access to fuck me while I hung from the swing.

“Good Morning Master,” I smiled at him like a bimbo who loved spit dripping down her face. It wasn’t the reaction he expected, but he continued to hold my hips and grind his dick into me. He didn’t cum, or I don’t think he did because he pulled out and was still hard. He brought me down hard so that I landed on my pussy in the grass and then wiped his cock in my hair. He untied me and let me crawl to the rosebush.

I pissed directly on Hayden’s face as she lay underneath me while I squatted with her mouth open. “I have to shit too, Master!” I said as my stream disappeared into the girls’ mouth.

“So drop a turd,” Justin said. I was surprised he wanted me to shit on his girlfriend. I cut the cheese and turned red and then unceremoniously delivered a crinkly-curly-Q shaped log onto Hayden’s chin and neck.

Her mother promptly darted between my legs and licked her daughter’s face clean. It smelled so horrible, and I wanted to apologize for what I did, but the Webcam audience in the morning had requested it. It was daytime in England, and they often wanted to see the most unusual things. One guy liked us to describe the smell of licking between each other’s toes and our armpits as a good example.

My son wrote “WHORE” on my dirty ass in marker. The WH on one cheek and the RE on the other. The O in the middle, he used red lipstick and circled my asshole.

We crawled ass to nose into the kitchen. The other girls had body writing on them as well. Waverly had BITCH written on her pussy. The BI on her left pussy flap and the CH on the right. Her pussy lips had been traced with red lipstick in the shape of a T. Hayden had a pair of kissing lips drawn on her asshole and the words “Pussy is broken. Use Asshole instead,” with an arrow drawn to her pretty pink puckered asshole.

Justin had drawn two circular targets as you would see on dartboards around Betty’s massive nipples. He drew dicks all over her ass, shooting cum. Lastly, he wrote, “Toilet Whore” on her face around her mouth.

That morning Justin pissed in Betty and Hayden’s oatmeal at the kitchen table, and they lapped up any splash on the tile.

My husband groaned in disgust, but he continued to eat his breakfast at the table. It was apparent he wasn’t ignoring anyone. Stefan was trying to pretend like he was going to insist nothing unusual was happening and go about his business. He even spoke to me like everything was normal.

“I see you let Justin play hooky from school today,” he said.

“No, Sir, I do not LET him do anything. It is no longer up to me what Master Justin does or does not do. If he felt it best to remain here and evaluate me, then that is his decision.”

“Bah,” Stefan clicked on Indeed.com and started looking for a job. It was fruitless because with years of experience he was wholly overqualified for entry-level jobs and no one would hire him in his own industry after an arrest and scandal like the one we had on national news.

Justin told me I had passed the bondage evaluation and that he was satisfied that I had reached a stage in the evaluation; he was reasonably confident I would meet his expectations. I thanked him politely while he inspected us roughly and finger fucked me.

“You need a new name. Karen sounds weird and lame,” Justin said.

He was right. It wasn’t the sexiest name, and It was doubtful there was even one stripper in the united states whoever used it. If anything, it was the name they had BEFORE they chose a stripper name because it was so ordinary.

Justin had me kneel before his cock, and he told me to ‘worship it.’ I knew from watching the webcam that meant licking and cleaning it lovingly but not sucking it deeply.

“I have chosen the name Harley to represent your journey into submission. After this, there is no more Karen Davidson!” my son told me.

It was so final the way he said it. I paused and held the head of my son’s dick head in my mouth like a lollipop that I could not get to the center of. He slapped my face and told me to look at him and not stop until he asked a question.

I had hoped he would call me Cherry or Strawberry or Honey or something sweet and sexy. I would have settled for Delilah or Savannah or a traditional stripper name.

Harley? Davidson? That was so completely a joke. I didn’t even like motorcycles and had never been on the back of one.

“Yes, Master,” I smiled sweetly and continued to lick his prick like a good slut who loved nothing more than a dick in her mouth.

“Harley, are you willing to be my obedience slave and accept my training and discipline?” Justin did not stipulate that this would be over in six weeks.

“Yes, Master,” I wanted to ask or clarify how long we would be doing this for, but I decided against it. This felt like a formal ceremony for webcam.

I remembered watching him collar Hayden, but it was far more cheesy and clear he was reading the words of something they printed out. This seemed like the words were coming directly from my son, and I was excited that the evaluation may be finished.

He asked me who I belonged too and went over my body parts one by one as he had before. I repeated in each instance “My cunt belongs to you, Master.”

“If you answer to Karen once during this restriction you will add one more week to your discipline and be punished immediately. If you answer to it more than that, then I will have to take even more drastic measures to erase Karen from your being. Karen was a controlling, bitch who smothered us with affection,” my son said.

I never felt like I smothered him, but that was probably close to true at times. I loved my family very much, and sometimes I could go overboard.

“Overbearing, overprotective, unrealistic expectations,” my son said, and I agreed with his assessment while I licked his nutsack and under his cock shaft like his cock was the tastiest treat I’d ever have in my life.

“Karen’s porn addiction drove her to pretend to be Niggerdix in the chatroom and watch us fucking. Karen got off on watching, and controlling by spending our money to direct webcam shows,” he said.

I agreed.

“Karen isn’t here. We are going to ruthlessly erase her existence and memory and begin again fresh with Harley. Are you prepared to spend at least six weeks on restriction being directed by someone else to fuck, suck, lick, and serve as a good slut?” He asked.

“Yes, Master,” I said. My son made me elaborate instead of just agree. “I am happy to be on restriction and accept my new role as a house pet. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and learn to put your needs before my own,” I said. Betty had mentioned that last night. Justin looked impressed with me, and I smiled while keeping his cock in my mouth.

“Karen is married to my father. Harley is a house pet. You are not his wife. Your pussy belongs to me, and you will ONLY give it to him with my permission,” my son said.

“Absolutely!” I looked into the camera as if trying to look directly at Stefan. I knew he was watching from the kitchen and he could hear us.

“You will be my puppy to train. I will humiliate, punish, torture, and use you for my amusement, including letting others use you. I will teach you to regret your actions as Karen and learn never to repeat the same mistakes!” he promised.

“Yes, Please!” I said enthusiastically adding, “Let me reflect upon my past wickedness and learn from it! Bind me so that I am not tempted to slack off, whip me hard so that I learn from my mistakes, train me to give pleasure without regard for my own. Thank you, Sir!” I said. I had heard things like this in the chatroom before and used some of what Betty told me last night to make my affirmation. Betty smiled at me and nodded that she approved of what I said. Her daughters did as well.

“Then I have this training collar for you. You will not remove it unless I remove it,” Justin had a chain-link collar for me, not unlike the one Hayden wore. That collar had belonged to her mother and was to be passed on to Waverly when she finally found a permanent Master. I didn’t know where they got this collar from.

My son locked the collar with a padlock and allowed me to show the various webcams in the room. Then he ordered me to crawl on my hands and knees over to my expensive ottoman and titty fuck the wooden legs while he spanked the other girls.

I watched him spank each one of them on the ass, tits, and pussy and ask them pointed affirmation questions while I titty-fucked a 379 dollar Shell Coast Blue Tufted Ottoman that I handpicked out when we moved in. No one had ever used it since we purchased it. It was far too lovely for me to let anyone rest their feet on and it was far too delicate for anyone to sit their fat butts on. It wouldn’t do us a lot of good if we lost the house. This was probably the first and only time the ottoman had ever received any attention since we purchased it. Stefan had no input on things like that. It had been my decision, and no one in the family ever noticed it.

Some of the questions my son asked the other girls were about me. They were about getting along and serving with me. The girls were happy to work with me and promised not to tease me too much. They were always teasing each other, so a little friendly hazing between slave girls was to be expected. I hadn’t quite summoned the courage to be as flippant and playful as they were. I mentioned a feeling of freedom in being bound and disciplined. I saw in Hayden and Waverly growing up in a submissive household a playful acceptance of their obligations to their mother and an acknowledgment that they were both cunts. They seemed to want to improve but were incapable of doing it without direction and constant supervision from someone else. I was envious of how freely they accepted their situation and how they sometimes reveled in it.

They hung on Justin and doted on him while I fucked the ottoman in the living room after their spanking. Finally, my son summoned me for my punishment.

“Harley, stand at attention!” He told me to put my hands behind my head and spread my legs wide.

“Yes, Master,” I obeyed him.

Stefan walked into the living room. I tried not to scoff at him. He pretended that it was perfectly normal for him to sit on the couch and turned on the Television. He should have been looking for a job, and it was clear he was there to observe my punishment.

“What does it say on your ass?” Justin swatted me hard with the wooden paddle he used on the other girls. It made my ass jiggle, and there was a satisfying crack. It didn’t make me cry, but it definitely stung.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.