2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

My son didn’t answer my question right away. I felt so guilty about asking Justin to be my Master. I had practically insisted that he do it today, but that was just for a few hours with the other girls present while I worked out some kinks. Who else could have done it?

“I don’t think Dad would appreciate that,” Justin answered somberly, and he looked in the rearview mirror at me. I felt as nervous as a schoolgirl who just passed a note to the front of the class to ask if a boy would check yes or no whether or not he wanted to go steady with me.

“It doesn’t matter what I think,” Stefan said dryly. “At least not to your Mother,” he was trying to be sarcastic and hurtful but my husband only came off weak and needy.

I agreed with him, and I could tell it hurt his feelings when I did. “Stefan is right. He doesn’t get to decide. This is something I am asking you, Sir,” I reminded my son nervously.

“Are you talking about being trained just on webcam or in real life?” Justin asked for clarification.

“This IS our real life, Sir” Betty interjected.

“Yeah, but I mean for Mom,” my son clarified his question. “Are you really going to place yourself on restriction for six weeks or just get freaky on webcam?” he asked.

I could have said no that I was going to be a webcam model and this was just acting for money. That had been my plan anyway. I wanted to see what it was like and earn some money that way. “What do you feel is best, Sir?” I asked.

“Oh Jesus Christ,” Stefan said with an annoyed expression like a weak-chinned Jack Benny complaining about the price of tea in China.

“This isn’t about Jesus Christ, Sir,” I said.

“At least you call me, Sir!” Stefan chuckled at the consolation of being totally disrespected in his own car while being called Sir.

“I have to call all men Sir, but if it weren’t required, I’d call you what you really are,” I reminded him.

“You don’t HAVE to do anything, Karen! This is absurd!” Stefan reminded me.

I wasn’t going to go back and forth with my son like two people who can’t decide to eat that keep asking each other what restaurant they prefer.

“I’d like to be trained full time, but if it is going to be difficult then I’ll just do it during webcam sessions,” I said.

“I plan to wire up the cams 24/7, and you would need a lot of training to be able to put away the attitude you are presenting right now,” Justin said bluntly.

“What attitude?” I asked angrily.

“Exactly!” Justin pointed out that my huffy tone was problematic.

“Sorry, sir, I am just nervous!” I admitted.

“If you are going to trust me to be your Master and decide how hard to push you, then you have no reason to be nervous. The only reason you should be apprehensive is if you don’t trust me to know where to draw the line,” Justin said. It was so unlike him to be so well-spoken and confident.

“Does that mean that you are going to be my Master, Sir?” I was apprehensive but eager to know how he felt. I had laid my cards on the table by asking, and now Justin was driving me crazy by not giving me a definitive yes or no answer.

“Do you really feel like you deserve six weeks of restriction training. The kind you have seen on Webcam applied to you as domestic discipline or did you want to do this for the money?” Justin asked.

Waverly and Hayden snickered, “Why not both?”

It was my turn to be quiet and think about my response.

“I know I have done a lot of things wrong. I snuck around and catfished you and watched you on Webcam. I was vicariously living through you and secretly enjoying watching you while turning my nose up at you. I let the secrets boil up inside of me and exploded at the Birthday party. I am not the only one who deserves blame in our financial situation,” I looked at Stefan, but he didn’t return my gaze.

“Most of that was irresponsible, but it is hardly worth six weeks of humiliation and discipline. Do you really feel you deserve it, or is it that you secretly want to do it?” Justin was calling me out.

“I want to do it, Sir,” I had to admit.

“Is it because you think it will be good for you to have your vanity and pride stripped from you or because you are a horny cougar with a lot of repressed sexual desires?” Jason said.

It was very forward of him, and I blushed because he was hitting on something I didn’t want to address myself.

“Can we just say that I deserve this punishment and I want to address my shortcomings, Master?” I said.

I heard the other girls stifle some giggles at my reluctance to admit what was really driving me.

“I am not sure. When we get home, I am going to test your tolerance and ability to serve. You are going to be trained for six weeks straight and not be able to change your mind after I finish evaluating you,” he said very definitively. “If I determine this will help you, AND I think it will help you, then you will be trained as a submissive, full time,” he said.

“And if you determine that it won’t, Sir?” I asked sheepishly. I brought up the fact we still needed to earn money, and Stefan’s reputation was ruined in his industry.

“My main concern is that if I am wrong about your ability to continue with this training is that you will blame me because I pushed too hard or did something wrong. I still have to live with you after the six weeks is up,” Justin said.

“I won’t change my mind,” I assured him, but I wasn’t sure of my ability to keep that promise.

“You say that now, but there are times I want to slap the shit out of him. He won’t clip his fingernails!” Waverly teased my son about scratching up her pussy with his jagged fingernails.

I wanted to ask what happens when the six weeks were over. Apart of me wasn’t sure I wanted to know the answer.

“If you decide to proceed, then you will be forbidden to sleep with Dad unless I permit you. The upstairs of the house will be off-limits to you without express permission. You will be collared on camera, and you will obey me as your Master for six weeks,” Justin laid out his deal. “You will sleep, eat, and serve on camera 24/7 and I will get a Go-Pro Camera for when we leave the house. This is a full-time position. I won’t let you change your mind once you agree. That’s not fair to anyone else in the house. You voluntary agree to six weeks of restriction to get your head straight, and I’ll give that to you,” he promised.

My husband sighed in disbelief.

“Will I have sex with anyone else?” I asked. I meant to ask if I would have to have sex with Justin, but I was too afraid to say what I meant.

Justin laughed and answered, “Yes.”

He didn’t clarify, and as I was about to ask a follow-up, I heard the familiar sound of a cop car behind us as the siren beckoned us to pull over.

“Oh shit, titties covered ladies,” Betty snapped her bra in place, and the other girls did the same as my son pulled off slowly.

Justin looked very nervous as the Cop sat in his car and checked some things.

“You have to learn to be more careful, Son!” Stefan chastised Justin. I wanted to stand up for Justin, but I realized that as a backseat slut it was better. I stayed quiet and snapped my own bra on. It didn’t cover much, and my cleavage hung out. I probably looked absolutely ridiculous in punishment panties sitting there.

“License and registration,” the Cop said as he had us roll down the windows. He stared at the girls as we smiled at him. He didn’t seem impressed.

“Where you heading?” he asked my son as he looked over the documentation Justin handed him.

“Home, Sir” Justin said nervously.

“You won’t get there fast doing 15 in a 35,” the cop said to Justin and told him that was 20 mph under the limit. “I take it you are a new driver and the family is out with you for moral support?” he asked with a smirk.

“Yes, Sir,” Justin played along.

“Well, you need to learn to take a few more risks, Son. Life is gonna pass you by, and you are in the slow lane. I could give you a ticket, but I am going to let you off with a verbal warning,” he said.

“Thank you, Sir,” Justin said with a broad smile.

“You ladies heading to the beach?” he asked us.

“No, Sir, but we have a pool. You want to come by and do a little skinny dipping later?” Waverly teased him flirtatiously as she leaned over Stefan.

Hayden added, “You could bring your handcuffs,” and batted her eyes.

“And a few of your friends,” Betty smiled and winked.

The cop was becoming intimidated. He looked like a robust jawed mountain of an officer, and he quickly retreated to his car and wished us a good day.

“Wow, I should have said something too!” I said enthusiastically. I was impressed with how the girls had made that cop nervous.

“You’ll get there, baby!” Betty unsnapped her bra and let her tits hang out, and her daughters did as well. I did the same thing.

The cop sped up and passed us, and I saw him look over as we did. He smiled and tipped his cap and kept driving. I wasn’t sure if he saw our tits or not.

“We could have been arrested for indecent exposure. Is that what you want? A police record?” Stefan asked me.

I reminded him that we already had one thanks to him and that he fucked Betty on Security Camera.

“You showed your tits to the national news!” Stefan said.

I politely told him that I’d do it again if Master orders me too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.