The Fantastic Inn

The Fantastic Inn "It's No Place Like Home"

Copyright© 2019 by Peeobsession

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A romantic story about 'getting to know one another' and unveiling each others secrets. It was sometime in the late 1980's when we decided to take a short holiday and drive up to Lake Tahoe. We were both tired from a busy schedule and it was about time for a long overdue celebration of our relationship, which was quite still fresh to the both of us. We found this wonderful and exiting place to stay. We got our 'R&R' while getting wet and tired in the process.....

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Jill pointed at the Tv and now the man was pissing on his girlfriend’s chest. Jill’s eyes almost popped out of her head.

“I want that, you do that for me Hugh? I wanna try, come on, I want it now!” I just could not believe my ears, this is my shy Jill?, often covering herself, and she was always afraid to show too much flesh.

“Are you ok dear, are you drunk? We are eating?” as I acted quasi surprised. “No I am not drunk Hugh, a bit tipsy maybe, I know we are eating, even better, just do it, I always wanted it, but have never told you, come on!”

It was my secret fantasy as well, but I never let her on, I was scared that she would be disgusted with me maybe.

Even once I was stupid enough not to have taken a hint, several weeks ago, when, after we made love and went to the bathroom to clean up, I went to the toilet to take a leak and she asked me if she could hold it, directing the stream made her feel in control is what she said. After I finished she gave quick kiss on the tip, and the last drop had transferred to her upper lip, which she had licked away with her tongue. I had failed to notice that hint!

I took an ice cube from the glass of water that I had poured previously, and massaged the tip of my cock with it in order to give it bit of shock to bring it down so I would be able to piss.

I realized that the camera, could see everything and maybe even zoom in on everything we did, there was not a spot in the room that could not be overlooked, except for maybe the toilet bowl in the bathroom.

Oh so what! I thought, who cares, won’t get arrested, let them enjoy the view!

I pointed my cock towards Jill’s chest and told her that the stream was finding its way out, better put down the food or it will be laced with pee.

The first shot landed right between her tits and after it first stopped but then it started again with a slow and steady stream. Her face got into an ecstasy kind of look. Her eyes!, I never saw that expression in her eyes, she was in another world!

She surprised me, by picking up some vegetables with her fork, bringing it to her mouth, but just before reaching her mouth she brought her other hand down, stroking her clit, and letting the fork sag a bit so that my stream splashed on the cold broccoli pieces that were initially on its way to her sensual mouth.

I was a bit shocked and stopped the stream.

“No, don ‘stop Hugh, I like it that way, try it and you will like it!” and she moved her fork quickly to her mouth and ate the piss soaked broccoli.

I continued to pee and she moved her foot en pushed my cock upwards so the stream started hitting her in face. The next moment she moved her head and opened her mouth trying to get it all in. This so damn erotic, such a fantasy come true, I wonder if anybody was watching us in one of the other rooms.

After I had finished, Jill thanked me over and over and was ecstatic that I made her dream come true.

“Why don’t you tune the Tv to one of the room channels so we can see what the others are doing and so they can watch us”, Jill said.

“Ha ha, the camera was already on Jill, they might have seen us already”, I told her.

I climbed out of the tub and went to the Tv to check the channels. By now 7 channels were on, and everyone was in some state of undress and messing around. I saw one couple, probably the ones next door, caressing each other’s body, exploring all available holes with their fingers, and licking the juices off afterwards. Not sure if they were watching us or some other room.

I went back in the tub and Jill asked if I was ok with what just happened. “Huhh Jill, I loved it, I have never told you and did not see the hint from a few weeks ago until now, it’s a dream come true, amazing, can you go now too? I want it! My turn now!”

“Great Hugh, glad you like it as well, ok, let’s give the public a show they won’t forget, there must be a reason they put that golden shower movie on ha ha, I am ready and nicely bursting Hugh!”, Jill said.

She stood up, made sure of her balance and put one foot on the edge of the tub. I was looking and saw her open, wet and ready Lucius pussy and her pee hole opening up. The first shot hit my chest and she was quick to make it a steady stream, beautiful. Almost transparent, just a touch yellowish, just how I like it!, I thought. The light pee smell was intoxicating and I lost control, her stream became steady and I picked up a slice of toast shoving it under her golden stream, and letting it become soaked until it started dripping and stuffed it in my mouth. Jill pulled her pussy up so the pee stream was hitting my chewing mouth; I opened up and drank as much as I could. I put my whole head in the stream, I wanted it all, soak my hair in it, I have never been so horny in all my life, I came close once, trying to pee in my own mouth, but this was a whole new level.

Jill’s effort came to an end, she was empty, I sat up and licked her pussy dry, making sure to enter her with my tongue and massage her clit at the same time and when I withdrew, she slowly sat herself down on my cock. I slid down so I could move my pelvis better trying to enter her as deep as possible but keeping my face above the surface seemed very difficult. We stopped for a moment and moved to the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.