The Fantastic Inn

The Fantastic Inn "It's No Place Like Home"

Copyright© 2019 by Peeobsession

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A romantic story about 'getting to know one another' and unveiling each others secrets. It was sometime in the late 1980's when we decided to take a short holiday and drive up to Lake Tahoe. We were both tired from a busy schedule and it was about time for a long overdue celebration of our relationship, which was quite still fresh to the both of us. We found this wonderful and exiting place to stay. We got our 'R&R' while getting wet and tired in the process.....

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

I ran out quickly to the reception, it was only 25 yards or so, a bit cold, so a walked fast on those motel slippers and forgot how slippery it was and fell on my ass, just near the entrance, when some newly arrived guest came out with the room key, and some others just went in to register. My bathrobe flew up and I sat down in the snow on my bare bottom, and my half hard cock into full view. The people who had just come out, helped me up, and smiled when the lady said, “He, don’t break it, don’t let the ‘würst’ get cold”. She winked and then continued on their way.

I walked in, and on seeing that June was busy with registering the new guests I took a seat near the fire place and picked up some magazines. The only ‘regular’ reading material was the newspaper, the rest was erotic, Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, etc. Ok, nice! I started reading them but forgot for a moment that I had nothing on under my robe, so I became aroused and when I saw something coming into view between the folds of my robe, it took me a moment to realize it was my own cock sticking its head out. I always enjoyed reading Xaviera Hollanders forum in Penthouse...

“I’ll be right back love, showing the guests to their room, just enjoy, I see you are catching on quickly”, June said with a wink and she left out the door. After about 10 minutes she came back in, checked me over, smiled, and asked me if I enjoyed myself. She passed me, just as I was getting up and she ‘accidentally’ stroked my cock that had made a tent under my bathrobe, with the top of her hand.

“Oh sorry, did not mean to do that, I heard from the guests you slipped outside and exposed yourself, lucky everything still seems to be in working order ha ha, what can I do for you?”.

I was becoming a bit bolt with her and said, “That’s alright June, thanks for checking, it felt nice, now it won’t be able to go down at all anymore ha ha.”

She wasn’t bad looking, a bit older than me, but maybe only by about 10 years max or so and she took good care of herself I thought and she had a sexy twinkle in her eye.

I did not try to hide my hardon and actually pushed my pelvis forward to make it more prominent. I asked for some extra bottles of the house brand champagne, and asked her to put them on my room tab.

While she was writing up the purchases I could see, from looking into the top of her shirt that she wasn’t wearing a bra and even saw a very protruding hard nipple, a very nice and attractive view it was, firm tits. Mm, if I could only convince Jill to be more open. I looked over June’s shoulder and saw the Tv in her sitting area, was set to one of the room channels, the room that she just took those other guests to I figured. So, I was probably not supposed to see that, she could look and check into each room what was going on, but I wasn’t surprised really, I was actually ok with it and became even harder by the idea, that she could see what we were up to, if we turned on the Tv that is...

June looked up and saw me staring in her shirt, and with a smile she asked me: “Hey, like what you see ha ha, around midnight all the guests are invited for a drink in the outside Jacuzzi, come if you like, no clothes allowed, the tub is big enough for at least 12 people, you and your girlfriend are welcome to join, the drinks are on the house tonight, don’t be shy!” “Here are your bottles of ‘natures sect’”, as she called the champagne with a smile. Back in my room I told Jill about the invitation and she was up for it. I had skipped to mention that I had been walking around with a hardon near June and that there was a Tv with all the channels in the reception area too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.