Kayle Lost at Sea

by SweetSandy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Erotica Sex Story: Teenage Kayle's life revolves around her mother until... Set sail on the Vita Nova, "New Life", as Kayle grows into a young woman with her father; her lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Nudism   Slow   .

Part 1

Kayle had just entered High School, a year ahead of most 14-year-olds. Bright and outgoing, she always had high grades, nearly straight A’s. She was a well-tanned blond, green-eyed, 88 pounds, and four foot eleven young girl. Her parents, John and Karen, kept her outside most of the time, either working with her mom in their greenhouses or out in the field collecting edible plants or with her dad learning survival skills or sailing in the nearby bay. She had developed an encyclopedic knowledge of the plants and animals that lived in the surrounding areas and could sail their Nicholson 32 sailboat entirely by herself, at least in fair winds.

As a freshman and quite petite, she didn’t fit in well with the older and bigger high schoolers, but she did not mind since her hobbies were with her mom most weekdays and sailing with her dad on rare weekends. Her dad was building his startup business and for the last year, worked very long hours, so she spent most of her time with her mom. She loved her mom and dad, and they did everything together.

Kayle wasn’t allowed to date, being only 14, though did know a few boys from the skateboard park, mostly casually, not really very close. She always kidded her dad when he took her sailing that she was dating him instead.

He would ask, “Wanna’ go sailing next Saturday morning?”

“Sure!” she would answer.

“It’s a date, then!” he would reply to her giggles.


Every morning, before school, she and her mom would be out in the yard or in the greenhouses tending the plants and nibbling the edibles as their breakfast. Kayle would grab her books and head out on her skateboard to the nearby school. Her mom would pick her up in the afternoon, and they would head to the nearby forests to look for interesting plants. Karen worked as a naturalist for the state government, so she had permission to work out in the forest lands, identifying and clearing invasive species and collecting useful ones for their greenhouses to be reproduced and replanted later.

Kayle was also a good singer, though she didn’t have formal training. She preferred just singing songs from her childhood, Disney songs, some Spanish tunes, and even would make up funny rap songs. Besides English, she spoke Spanish that her mom had taught her and knew words from several other languages.

Kayle was not involved in organized sports or other after school groups, limiting her friends’ list. When she first turned 14, her parents took her on a trip to the Redwoods, where they camped for several days. Her teachers had provided her study lessons so she could still keep up with her classes. She preferred being alone in the wilderness with her parents instead of typical birthday parties. At night, she would be in her sleeping bag right between her parents. She loved being close to them so. They would tell stories or sing silly little songs together as she fell asleep.

“Good night, my little Kay!” her father would say as her eyes closed. Her mom would kiss her forehead just as she had done since she was a child.


But one day, while Kayle was in History class, the principal came in interrupting the class. She called Kayle to go with her to her office. There, the school counselor was also waiting.

“Sit Kayle, please.” The principle pulled up a chair. The counselor took her hand. Kayle immediately knew something was wrong.

“There has been a bad accident. Your mom has been severely injured and is in the hospital. Your father is on his way to pick you up,” the counselor said quietly.

Kayle’s eyes watered, “How? When? I don’t understand...”


The next days and weeks blurred. Accident? Dead? Hospital, doctors, sorry, so tragic. Mom? Mother? Gone? Her father kept her out of school with him as they made arrangements and attended her mom’s funeral. That was not her. It’s fake, plastic, a poor imitation, lifeless. Mom couldn’t be dead! She fell into an abyss. Falling, alone, darkness surrounded her. She was Dorothy in the tornado, but no Toto. Sadness filled her world as she spun. She saw her father’s face, gloom then gone.

Her father withdrew into his work, suppressing his grief, leaving Kayle alone after school. She was kept supplied with money from him, as a substitute for his attention. She would come home to an empty house, rarely eating more than a mouthful, and lie in her room. Nights found her curled fetally, baby wanted back inside mama. Her father would come in late at night from work, sometimes forgetting she was even there. Dad, help me? Where are you, dad?

Days were harsh, empty of forest treats, a motherless kitten. Father, a ghost ship passing in fog. Reaching out a hand for his, returning with crumpled notes, money to buy happiness in an unhappy world. Her grades spiraled. Lonely, by herself. No mom. No dad.

She found a boy, Brian, an 18-year-old senior. He wanted to fuck her, but she wouldn’t let him. For reasons unknown to her. No, not him, she felt. Brian would pick Kayle up after school, while her father thought she was walking home. They would go parking somewhere and share his beer, a joint, some pills. Then to her house, empty, soulless. He took her money and fed her his alcohol and the sharp edges of her world became blunted. Giggling at nothing. Kissing. Until the haze faded and the edges cut her once more. He fed her pills, white ones, pink, baby blue. The blunted world turned to cotton pillows as she forgot about the pain, her pain was gone for just a little while longer. School was blurred, fogged.

She stole money from her parent’s bedroom, no not parents, from that empty bedroom. She took him into her room, violated now, with no mother to tell her to clean it. They would make out. She let him feel her tits as she rubbed his pants. Kissing and joking and laughing in the empty house. Making him leave only when the edges started returning.

New drugs, try these he offered. She would laugh and her eyes would droop while he kissed and fondled her, her pain temporarily numbed yet again. They would sit outside on her patio, kissing, smoking pot, and drinking. He begged her to rub his dick, pulling it out and pushed her head down into his lap as she laughed and wobbled around stoned. She sucked him off.

He wanted sex with her. He climbed on her, lying on the dewy grass made of sponge and laughter. He kissed her. She stuck her tongue out, and he sucked it. Breasts were honked like bulbs of a horn. Pains that she didn’t feel. Or care if she did, pain was better than loneliness. She laughed as shorts pulled off rubber legs. Dry fingers like tentacles slithering over her nakedness. Male animal attempting to mate. Why not? No more caring. He widened her naked legs as she lay giggling. He spat into his hand and wiped it on his dick and then he pushed it into her slit. Sliding up and down her wet cunt, he searched for her entrance.

Eyes closed as a beast demanded to be released from within her belly.

She vomited.

“Fucking bitch! Jesus Kayle!”

Leaping up, he yanked off his shirt and wiped himself, threw it down, and left her lying there. She finally stumbled into the house and threw away her clothes and took a shower. By the time her father got home, she was fast asleep, his attention on more work.

Brian didn’t want much more to do with Kayle but continued to supply her with ever more drugs and alcohol as long as she continued to supply money. She spiraled downward, getting drunk every night and coming to school stoned. Her teachers couldn’t get through to her, and she didn’t care sitting there in the principal’s office. And calling her father always ended up with messages left with a clerk and unreturned calls. Even the school counselor couldn’t get Kayle to talk.

The only thing that was not left in tatters was her virginity. She somehow held onto that. She would give boys head, sucking their dicks for pills or beer, but wouldn’t fuck them. She was crashing fast.

Then one day, her father came home to find her passed out in the backyard, puke all over and pissed and shit filling her pants. She had overdosed.

“Oh NO, KAYLE!! Oh, PLEASE be alive!”

He felt her wrists, a pulse, weak. He cleared her mouth and carried her inside. He called 911.

This was their wake up call.


“Kayle, load that gear below deck. We should be ready to cast off in just another hour.”

“Aye! Captain!” Kayle laughed. She was smiling again after over a year. She was 15 going on 25. Grown-up, responsible again.

John had lost his wife and nearly his daughter. He learned the hard way about what was important in life, and it wasn’t his work or their things. He had taken her out of school; he would teach her himself. He sold his business and their house and nearly all their belongings, even his truck. They were now going to be living on their rechristened Vita Nova, “New Life”; their Nicholson 32 sailboat. He had added radar and upgraded it with a host of other enhancements to make it more seaworthy and ready for a real voyage.

She had forgotten how much she loved her father and being with him. He had rescued her from near catastrophe, and he had totally changed for her.

“Kayle, do you remember how to sail?” he kidded her. Of course, she did.

They had been preparing for this journey for months, taking the cruiser out for many a training run as she learned to operate everything on board as well as handle all manner of emergencies, both in fair weather and foul.

“Ok, then ... CAST OFF!”

With little fanfare, they left port, under motor at least at first. They were headed on a two year round the world trip. She would be with her father on a 32-foot sailing vessel for the next two years. And she loved every moment of it; all 30 minutes since they left the dock.

Actually, they had been living onboard for a few weeks after selling the house. They had a party with friends at a nearby hotel, so she got one more night of comfortable sleep and hot showers before they left.

On the Vita Nova, they slept together in the only bedroom, which she didn’t mind at all. The original bed had been a rather unusual split “V” design for two people separated by a center walk. John had modified it years earlier with his wife to be a single bed, triangular in shape to fit the bow, with storage underneath and could partially fold up, if necessary. So Kayle had to sleep with her father. Actually, for much of the voyage, they would have to take turns, as someone always needed to be on deck while at sea.

Early on her way to recovery, months back, Kayle had started staying in the same bed as her father. She needed him close to her. They had become inseparable. He was the love of his life. Of course, he kept it strictly platonic ... with nothing more than hugging her and giving a kiss on the lips now and then. On the sailboat, though, modesty was pretty well out. She had taken to sports shorts, bikini tops, and bare feet, which didn’t make it easy for her father. He was glad they were alone, and she loved having him all to herself.

They set sail headed down the coast of Baja and the Mexican Riviera. From there, they would hop to the Galapagos for their first run before heading deep into the Pacific. John had sailed from the mainland to Hawaii, years back, but not alone and not with just a daughter for crew. He was nervous, but she would snuggle up to him on deck and tell him how much she wanted this. He could see it was curing her ills as well as his. She would lay there quietly singing her Disney songs again as they sailed, something he had not heard her do in a long time.

Kayle had loved the idea from the start when her father announced it. She loved being close to him, too, which had grown stronger with each day together. They both knew that the long voyage was going to keep them within feet of each other 24 hours a day for months, years. She was ready. But one thing she wasn’t prepared for was the new direction her feelings towards her father had taken.

At first, she just felt like the little girl she used to be when she would sneak into her parent’s bed at night. But now ... Now she was a young woman. Her body had changed. Her mood and desires had changed. She always loved her father and the things they would do together. Now though, she felt ... different. She was in love with him. When she was close to him at night, she would think hidden thoughts as if SHE were her mother. That he was in love with her. She felt she was now his wife. Even if the only thing they did was to cuddle and once in a while, kiss. She was beginning to think of him as her husband, not her father.

The first days were idyllic, fine weather, good sailing, even her initial bout with seasickness had passed. (That had been an embarrassing time for her as her father had to clean her up since she didn’t make it topside first.) She would sail the boat during the day and sleep at night. He would sleep part of the day, and prepare food for them, check the charts and navigation and then take over from her and sail through the night. She missed sleeping with him, so sometimes she would just lie in his arms on deck and doze as he held her and watched out around them. The radar and sonar kept them away from vessels and shallows, so for the most part, it was just keeping the sails full and heading on course.

He loved having her in his arms. She was so warm and soft to him. She reminded him so much of his wife, too much so at times ... He had to keep reminding himself that she was his daughter. When Kayle had started sleeping in his room back in the house, he couldn’t resist her request, though he should have. It was so comforting to have her lying beside him. He would watch her soft breathing as she slept. She would snuggle up to him, ending up spooned by him. Early in the mornings, he even felt his wife there saying she loved them and wanted this for them; wanted them to love each other.

He had saved his daughter from self-destruction and had fallen deeply in love with her.


They stopped in several ports down the Baja and Mexican Riviera, taking on supplies and stretching their legs on dry land. John would walk hand-in-hand with her as she took in the sights. She would stop and take photos constantly, but always would reach back for his hand. At Cabo San Lucas, he treated her to a hotel stay at a beautiful upscale resort. Her eyes shined at the amazing place, their room with double beds was larger than their entire ship. When she saw the bathroom with its Jacuzzi tub and two-person shower, she was in tears.

“Kayle! Aren’t you finished in there yet? You’ve been in that tub for...”

“A girl HAS to be CLEAN!” she cut him off.

“Uh, I need to use the facilities, honey.”

“What’s stopping you? You’ve seen just about everything about me already.”

He shyly opened the door to find her up to her breasts in bubbles and water. She smiled at him.

“Uh, the toilet is... ?”

“Behind that door. You are safe from prying eyes!” she giggled.

He quickly glanced away from her breasts with hard nipples just peeking above the bubble line.

After he came out, she was standing there wrapped in a towel. Oh JESUS, she was beautiful!

“Dry my hair?” she hands him another towel. She had cut her hair short for the journey, so drying wouldn’t have taken her much. She was leading him on, wanting him close to her in these idyllic settings.

He proceeded to dry her hair. She leaned back into him.

“Thank you for all this, my love.” She whispered.

He heard something unexpected, not ‘daddy’, not ‘father’, but her ‘love’. As he dried her hair, she turned to face him. She moved to him and kissed him, long, softly, fully on his lips. Part of him was taken aback. But another part knew this was inevitable. They had fallen in love with each other and not in a paternal way.

She kissed him again, her arms going around him as she stood on her tiptoes. His arms went around her chest, her towel starting to fall. She didn’t try to catch it. Their kisses deepened. She was so small in his arms, still only about 5’ 2” and not even 95 lbs to his 5’11” 165lbs.

“We shouldn’t be doing this!” he whispered as he pulled away.

Her towel dropped to the floor as he did. Oh, a GODDESS!

She made no effort to cover herself, instead pulled against him as tightly as she could.

“I love you, my darling. I want you as my lover”, she whispered huskily between kisses.

She was warm and moist in his arms from her bath. He fought his urges to lift her and carry her to his bed. He looked down at himself ... He HAD lifted her and WAS carrying her to his bed, her arms around his neck. She was as light as a feather, an angel in his arms.

“This is wrong...” he resisted, failing, returning her kisses.

He tried to continue, “I am your fath...” She put her finger to his lips, “You are my lover, my husband.”

He looked into her eyes, her beautiful green eyes. Her mom’s eyes. He saw his wife looking back.

He was standing by his bed, laying her down. He stepped back and now saw her in full, youthful beauty. Breasts perfectly round, larger than he expected with areolas red and nipples hard. Her stomach flat with hip bones protruding and belly button still pierced with a little ring. A small heart tattoo on her left hip, just over from her mound. The artist must have had an interesting view, he thought. Her mons was silky with sandy blond hair, slightly darker than that on her head, which dove down between her legs. Her pouty labia, with its lips and folds, just visible. A goddess, his goddess. OH, HELP ME! She’s only 15 ... and MY DAUGHTER!

He stood just staring, “Kayle ... I ... can’t.”

She stood up and turned around. Her perfectly shaped teenage bottom came into his view. Her plump vulva between her thigh gap locked his eyes as she pulled down the covers on the bed and climbed in. The other bed went ignored.

“Yes, you can. I want you to, my love,” she whispered.

He had already taken his shoes and socks off when they had come into the room. He removed his shirt, showing his 35-year-old chest and stomach, well-tanned and robust, nothing she hadn’t already seen. But he couldn’t get himself to remove his shorts though that didn’t stop him from climbing into the bed with her. Her bed now.

She pulled him to her, and they kissed. She rubbed her hands over his chest and shoulders. He kissed down her neck and then found a breast, kissed its perfect mound, and then her nipple. He pulled back, realizing he was kissing his daughter’s breast. She captured him again as she kissed his lips and pressed his head against her breast once again.

He kissed and suckled her nipple softly, gently. She moved his face to her other breast, and he repeated. She pushed his head downwards, and he slid down her torso, kissing as he went. He kissed her navel playing with its ring with his tongue. His body heated and he felt himself stiffen in his shorts.

“I shouldn’t ... wrong...” he whispered.

“Hush, my love. I need you! Not wrong.”

She pushed his head further, and he kissed her belly and down to each hip bone. His body heated with the desire to make love to her. Readjusting himself, he went between her legs as she opened them to him, and his mouth reached her mons.

His mind said, “Stop!” but his heart and body said no, continue. Love her. He sucked on her fuzzy mons, making her lift her little body, pressing herself into his mouth. She pushed on his head, urging him into her. His mouth went over her labia. He kissed each side where her thighs met her hips then to her pussy lips. Breathing in her scent of perfume and young girl, he tentatively licking her slit, he tasted his daughter. Sexy, heady flavors filled him with lust for her. He sucked and licked, his tongue pushing into her slit, down to her silky passage, and up to her clitoris. He suckled on her clit and ran little circles around it with his tongue. Her legs and hands held his head against her.

She started to buck in little moves of her pelvis against his mouth as he continued his onslaught. Whimpers came from her as tears formed in her eyes. Suddenly she jerked! Clasping his head tightly as her belly spasmed and an orgasm washed over her.

“OH GAUD Mumm frmm!!” She cried, muffling her face against a pillow as her climax hit.

His own desire burned, fanned by feeling the orgasm that he had just given her. He didn’t relent even as her moisture washed into his mouth. He did a trick; he hummed. He hummed a tune into her clit, then another slurp and a hum, repeated. She whimpered and groaned into the pillow. She tried to pull him away from her now hyper-sensitized pussy. With his tongue pushed into her tunnel, he felt her ... hymen. She was still a virgin. His hand pressed down against her mons, thumb in her belly button and middle finger rubbing her clit, massaging her belly.

“UGH!” She came again, unexpectedly; another orgasm hit her, tears now falling down her cheeks. She saw stars. She saw her father, her lover, her husband-to-be, loving her. Her toes and fingers clenched tight. He looked up as his daughter, whose face was glowing with ecstasy. He had made her joyously happy but didn’t relent. He continued teasing her with his tongue.

She pleaded with him to make love to her, releasing his head from her legs and tugging on him with her hands. He crept up on her, he wanted her so badly now he couldn’t stop. His pants became wet from her juices and his pre-cum. He kissed her, and she tasted herself on his lips. A ripple of heat flushed through her. She wanted him to enter her, to have sex NOW! She wiggled her bare hips into his crotch while he dry humped her fuzzy pussy with his erection tenting his pants. She reached down to open his pants. He stopped her.

“We can’t, I can’t. I have no protection. You could be fertile. Oh, baby, I want you so!” as he fought himself.

“Oh, PLEASE! I want you! I don’t care! I will have your baby!”

“Kayle, you are a virgin still, I can’t. We shouldn’t. I want to, but I can’t do this. I’m your father!”

She groaned but accepted. Her afterglow and heat slowly faded. She settled for being wrapped up tightly under him, his weight on her, her legs spread by his, making her feel like a woman and not a little girl. Her breathing calmed, and her desire slowly contained again inside her. He breathed a sigh. He wanted her so badly. He wanted to make love to his little girl. He knew they would, in time. Their situation had changed forever. They were lovers now, even if not fully consummated.

“Kayle, I love you, my darling ... my ... wife!” he whispered, feeling his Karen against him, his daughter under him.

She smiled with her eyes closed. “Husband,” she whispered as she fell asleep.

As he moved off her, he realized that he had come in his pants. JESUS, I could have made her pregnant. We will have to do something about that, now accepting the inevitable.


The next morning, she woke to the sounds of him taking a shower. When he came out of the shower, still naked and just drying himself, he found her sitting on the toilet, its door open.

“Jeez, Kayle, not modest, are we?”

She giggled, staring at his now hard manhood bouncing around by the towel.

“Look who’s talking.” She wiped herself and flushed.

He looked at her; her morning hair and sleepy eyes just made her more desirable, and her still nude body was testing his ability to resist. ‘MAYBE I could just PULL OUT before I CAME ... FUCK! The second I entered her, I’d come. SHIT, I want to fuck my daughter! HELP!’ He covered his head with the towel, drying his hair, trying to block out his desires.

An hour later, she’s showered and finally ready to go get breakfast. He didn’t dare get room service as that would have left him with nothing to do but look at her. In public, he could control himself, and hopefully, she could control herself. That wasn’t to be.

She took his hand as they went down to the restaurant. He felt something on her finger. It was a wedding band. She was wearing her mom’s wedding band. Tears came to his eyes. She saw him looking at her hand and the ring. She turned and whispered, “I love you, my husband.”

His brain hadn’t even registered what she was wearing; a short sundress nearly see-thru; a cover-up for her bikini; THAT bikini. He took a breath.

The maître d′ led them to a table, not expressing what he thought; another young girl and her sugar daddy. Typical for Cabo, though this one looked a bit younger than usual.

She spoke up, “DAD, I would like that table over there.”

The maître d′ looked again at her. Father-daughter. Hum. He led them to the other table; the place was near empty, so it didn’t matter. And after John got to see the prices, he knew why it was empty. But nothing was too good for his daughter ... wife ... daughter-wife? SHIT!

After breakfast, Kayle wanted to go by the pool. John escorted her there and left her while he made some arrangements. He glanced back as she took off her cover-up, revealing more than he felt a 15-year-old girl should. Well, he figured he would be able to find her again just by looking where all the boys were.

At the hotel gift shop, he picked up a package of condoms, feeling utterly guilty as he bought them along with other unnecessary items. He was sure the young female clerk knew he was about to fuck his daughter. It was written all over his face.

He also tried to make an appointment at a local doctor for his daughter but ended up being directed to a nearby women’s clinic since they weren’t going to be here long. After returning to the pool, and sure enough, there was a boy, well actually a young man of about 20 there talking to Kayle. John puffed himself up and walked sternly to them.

“Kayle, we have to go now,” then looking at the boy, “Did she mention she was only 15?”

Kayle smiled, got up, and hung onto her father’s arm, wiggling her butt as they walked away under the young man’s gaze. Back in the room, he told her that it was time for them to leave. He could only afford one night in this place. They would stay on the sailboat.

“I want to take one more shower before leaving ... PLEASE!” He relented.

She dropped her bathing suit without waiting to get into the bathroom, just to mess with her father.

From inside the shower, “Join me!”

OH GOD, did he want to, but he knew if he did, he would end up taking her right there. If he kept his clothes on at least, he could keep some semblance of chastity for her. So he packed their stuff and sat waiting for her. He didn’t let her know about the condoms. ‘I am her FATHER! I shouldn’t be doing this.’ He threw the box into the trash. Then he pulled it back out. ‘SHIT, I am weak.’ She has me.


They hauled their luggage and new supplies, fresh fruit! vegetables!, to their sailboat. Kayle had put on shorts and a top and was busy putting everything away.

“Kayle, we have to go somewhere. I made an appointment for you.”

She looked quizzically at him, and then the light came on, her eyes widened.

“OMG! You’re taking me to a doctor! You’re getting me birth control! I knew it! WOW!” and she fell into his arms, kissing him deeply for several minutes.

At the women’s clinic, he felt incredibly ill at ease and guilty, as if INCEST was written on his forehead. All the young women, many with well-distended bellies of late pregnancy, looked bored at them. One girl, probably the same age as Kayle, but very pregnant, sat with her mom, tears in their eyes. Kayle held her father’s hand and watched them, trying to tell if that was joy or sadness, maybe both.

Finally, after the clinic and the pharmacy, she had a 3 month’s supply of pills. He had wanted to get Kayle an IUD, but the appointment would have been many days away. He hoped the pills, mixed with the ocean voyage, wouldn’t make Kayle too sick. This was crazy, why was he doing this?

That night in the little triangle bed on the sailboat, he had to feign sleep to keep her from attacking him. She settled for lots of hugs and kisses before slowly drifted off.

Another couple of days were needed to finish the preparations. She had started taking the pills immediately. He fought his internal demon to keep from taking her during each night. He purposefully would take her out to eat at restaurants, staying late, avoiding drinking any alcohol, and waiting until she was sleepy just to try to avoid her advances. He would allow himself (oh the horror) to give her head when she wouldn’t relent. He would get down on his knees in the galley, while her legs hung off the bed. He would kiss her starting at her feet, tickling and kissing up her calves, over her knees, down the inside of her thighs. He made sure he kept his pants on, though relented on his shirt.

As he kissed her thighs, she would push her panties down, and he would help her remove them, exposing her silken self to him. He would softly lick, nuzzling her, flicking her clit with his tongue. He would tease her, touching her belly, hips and thighs with gentle strokes. Her teen body would flinch and wiggle to his advances. He had to remember she was very inexperienced with adult lovemaking. So he would do very gentle things even when her desires wanted much more. He kept her honor. They didn’t have intercourse those few nights, even though she almost begged him to make love to her. He learned how to touch her just so, here and there, and trigger her orgasm. He had forgotten how horny a 15-year-old could be, girl or boy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.