Angela Duncan - Cover

Angela Duncan

by Mike McGifford

Copyright© 2019 by Mike McGifford

Science Fiction Story: A teen's perspective on the WCG

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fiction   School   Science Fiction   .

Why we love the World Community Government

by Angela Duncan, 15 of Terrace Hills, New Jersey. (This counts as words too, Mrs Inguana?)

Since the, ‘revolution’, as dad calls it, things have been a lot different. Dad had been what he calls an, ‘unemployed master cabinet maker’, which is something to do with houses. He says he was poor, like the homeless people that stay on MLK Boulevard.

He liked to tell us about the olden days as we sat around the campfire roughing it, making our own s’mores and telling stories. Everyone else liked to tell scary stories, but not dad. He told us how he’d finally been able to start a business after the changes that brought about cheap labor.

At first, he said, there’d been uncertainty and wariness surrounding the hiring of criminals to round out a profitable crew, but once people understood that these workers did not need to be treated like real people and that it was okay to beat them when they looked at him funny or if they slacked off, others really got into the new deal too. He always said with pride that his was the first all-slave crew in Manhattan, although we never really believed him back then because we were young and dumb. Like 10 or something.

But that’s what dad talked about whenever we were there. The old days, as if he’s like ancient or something. He’s really only 40!

He told us last year on our camp out, that back before the WCG, you couldn’t hop on a transport and fly to Singapore for dinner like I do every Friday and I believe him, so we can thank the World Community Government for that too. Dad said that even a trip to Los Angeles was a pain, let alone going overseas.

He said there was even places, back then, that you couldn’t go to at all! I wouldn’t have believed him except that they covered it in history class this semester. For example, can you imagine paying actual credits to bounce around on a transport when you’re bored? People must have been rich or something when dad was young.

He said that people earned money for working and they had to give it all away to companies that owned transports - old fashioned airplanes mostly, like you see in museums? Those things were death traps! Anyway, you’d really do that - when you wanted to get from one place to another in a hurry - or you’d ride a vehicle with wheels that I’ve seen too, and are kind of cool, but they killed bunches of people as well.

So you want to get to Amsterdam for a sex weekend, he told us, you give away all your credits and ride an airplane, then, get this, you’d spend even more credits, I guess your family gave you those or something, I dunno. But you’d have to do it to stay at a regular hotel.

That’s not the worst part though. You go to all that trouble and get scared half to death getting there, then you’d have to pay for each sex you had and we’re talking more than it costs to go to a concert! Imagine paying someone 5 credits to stick your dick in their ass or if you’re a girl like me, to have your pussy licked?!

So you’re all like, no way! - I know, I know, hard to believe, huh? Want to know something even weirder? This was before the WCG, so there were no slaves. Just real people like you and me. So when you’ve spent all these credits and all this time and you about shit yourself riding a tin can across the ocean, you end up fucking a regular guy or girl. Not even one you love. Just to get your fucking rocks off and it costs you like a million credits or something. EACH TIME! Can you even imagine fucking a real person and not being married to them? That is so gross!

No wonder no one fucked before the WCG came along and saved us. I’d go nuts if I didn’t have Steve to go down on me then pound my brains out on a day that I had a quiz, much less Tabbie and Tamara to bathe me and comfort me afterwards. I wonder how people got clean before slaves? They must have just walked around smelly all day! Yuck!

So that’s why we should all love the WCG and why we can’t do without them. Long live the WCG!

(That’s more than enough words right, Mrs Inguana? I got carried away but you can give me extra credit if you want.)

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.