Teleplay - Cover

Teleplay

Copyright© 2019 by Franklin Delano Underpelt

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Aaron and Steff are high school seniors, can't keep their hands off each other, and are about to make a breakthrough in teledildonic development.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Geeks  

“So you’re making sex toys?” Julie asked again, incredulously. The three teenagers were in Aaron’s bedroom.

“Well, yeah, but that’s a real oversimplification,” Aaron said. He started again to explain the potential of the work that he and Steff had been doing and—

“No, yeah, I get it, I’m messing with you,” Julie said, deadpan. He broke off and Steff snorted laughter. He looked back and forth between them, confused.

“You’ve been babbling for like ten minutes and she’s been fucking with you for at least half of that.” Steff pulled the pillow in her lap to her mouth to muffle her laughter. Julie nodded, her lips twisted into a wry grin.

“Oh,” Aaron said sheepishly.

“Right, I get the idea,” Julie said. “Sex toys that can act and react—heuristically, at least—based on a bunch of sensors. They can reproduce the movements performed on one toy on another linked one. Tons of potential there. Sync with movies, brand it with porn stars so you can watch your favorite people and feel a sex program written to go along with it. Sell to couples for long-distance relationship stuff.”

Steff was nodding. “Yes, but we’re going further. Add VR.”

Julie nodded back but looked skeptical. She started to break down the project the same way she did when they were working on a battlebot project for the robotics team. “Okay, yeah, I see what you’re saying, but even with wraparound porn will a prewritten motion sequence be novel enough to stimulate the user?”

Steff was pulling up design documents in a notebook app on her tablet to show Julie the thrust of their work. “I’m not gonna lie, those sorts of sequences are surprisingly effective, especially with a source of random variance--music is good--then add some heuristic responses to user input—”

“Hurr hurr, ‘input,’” said Julie in a goofy voice, and the teens all snickered.

“Uh, hey there kids,” said Joe Carnahan in the doorway.

“Hey, Dad!” Aaron squawked, startled. Steff casually moved a history textbook to hide the white plastic cylinder on the bed between them. Julie palmed the pink orb and its floppy pink tail. In a more normal tone of voice, Aaron said, “Er, hey Dad, what’s up?”

“Help me out here for a minute, would you son?”

“Sure, of course.”

They stepped together a few paces down the hall and Joe turned, speaking quietly. “What are you planning to do tonight, son?” His voice was quiet and serious, but not hard.

An icicle of fear crystallized in the back of Aaron’s mind. “Uuuuhhhhh...” he dragged out.

Joe nodded knowingly and his lips pursed. He reached for his hip, opened his wallet and pulled out some cash. “Look, son, I want you to take the girls out. See a movie or something.” Aaron was speechless. He’d expected anger, outrage, disappointment—

“Your mother and I would really like some alone time,” Joe said. He pressed some bills into Aaron’s hand and Aaron realized his mistake.

Alone time! Sure thing, Pops, Dad, of course! We’ll clear out, no worries!” He was already turning back to his bedroom, flapping the cash. “Up and at ‘em, pardners, we’re gonna get this wagon train a-rollin’!”


“So do they ask you guys to bug out like this a lot?” Steff asked. The teenagers sat at a round plastic table with built-in round stool seats outside their favorite fast food joint, a local burger shack with only outdoor seating. Bugs fluttered around the streetlights in the late evening twilight. Burgers sat on oily crumpled paper alongside plastic baskets of fries, styrofoam cups and paper napkins. Steff reached across the table for ketchup and splurted it onto her fries.

Aaron finished an oversized bite of his cheeseburger, shaking his head. “No, almost never.” His expression clouded. “I think since the accident it’s pretty difficult for them to have sex.”

Julie was nodding as well. “We both try to make sure we give them time to themselves when we can.” Her straw sucked air and she frowned into her milkshake.

“You guys are good kids,” said Steff. She put her arm around Aaron’s shoulders and squeezed him. They sat in silence for a few moments.

“So,” Julie said, drawing out the syllable. “Sooooo...”

Aaron and Steff looked at her and she flushed. Julie cast her eyes down at her hands, her fingers twisting on the tabletop. “So are the toys ... like ... good ... yet?” She flushed, her cheeks glowing rosy pink.

Steff sucked on her lower lip and glanced at Aaron. He casually looked to see if anybody was within earshot, then leaned in slightly and said quietly, “There’s a lot of room for improvement, but...” He watched Julie’s face. “Yeah, they’re good. Why?”

She lifted her chin to meet his gaze. Their eyes were the exact same shade of blue. “I want to try one,” she said simply. “It’s been months since Charles and I broke up and I ... I want to try it. Especially if it’s good. That would be ... nice.”

“Oh,” Steff said, her chin in her hand, her eyes shining on Julie. “Oh yeah, you’re gonna love it. I mean, honestly,” she bit her bottom lip and her eyes rolled up. “As soon as it’s inside you—” she broke off, realizing she’d been raising her voice as she spoke.

Steff bit her lip and tried again. “It’s great, Jules, you gotta try it. You should do it when you get home, Aaron can sho--” she trailed off. There was a faint blush high on own her cheeks now, bringing out a light sprinkling of freckles.

Julie’s face paled slightly, but a warm pink glow was suffusing her chest. It stood out clearly against her dress. “Kay,” she said. Aaron held his breath, watching his sister. “Is there a readme, or ... like ... documentation?” she asked, her eyes burning into his. “Or is it ... intuitive?”

“I can put something together for you,” Aaron said. “Like a howto guide.”

She blushed again and nodded. “Thanks, that sounds good.”

Steff was enthusiastic. She reached across the picnic table and took Julie’s hands in hers. “I’m so excited that we can talk about this now. I’ve been holding back about it for months!”

That broke the spell between Julie and Aaron. “Okay, yeah,” Julie said, turning back to Steff. Their fingers twined and she asked “These toys don’t look like prototypes, they’re really refined. How did you get so far in only a few months?”

“Oh, Aaron’s been making dildos for years,” Steff said.

Julie slowly looked at her brother, jaw agape, and it was his turn to blush furiously. “He does what now?”

“Oh, yeah, he’s a real artist with fuck toys,” Steff continued impishly. She squeezed Julie’s hands. “He built my first vibrator, you know.” Julie looked surprised and Steff nodded conspiratorially. She intertwined her fingers with Julie’s. “Then he showed me how to use it. It was amazing. I came so hard, and then I used it every day until it broke, then we built the next one together.”

“So you applied your robotics club skills to building Steff a vibrator?” Julie asked Aaron. She fiddled with a plain silver band Steff wore on her middle finger, turning it idly.

Aaron shook his head. “No, this was before we even joined the robotics club. We were like fourteen.”

Julie’s mouth opened and she squeezed Steff’s fingers. “You were fourteen?” Her eyes were wide, and she was clearly trying to supress a giggle. “I knew you had been having sex for a long time, but I didn’t realize you’d been building stuff for it the whole time.”

Steff nodded. “We weren’t very good at it then, but we made up for it with enthusiasm.”


“Dad gave us cash for a movie, what do we want to see?” Aaron asked, slipping behind the wheel. Steff settled into the passenger seat and Julie hopped into the back.

“Aw, the weather is so nice. Let’s not spend the evening indoors.” Steff rolled down her window and held her hand out flat, letting the flow of air push it up and down as they drove.

Julie leaned forward in the gap between the seats, her elbows on the headrests. “Hey, let’s go to the playground.”


Aaron parked against the curb in front of Steff’s house and the kids piled out of the old sedan. They walked in the cool evening air, pointing out the things that had changed in the months and years since they last walked this way together. That big green house used to be gray. That fence is new, I think it was chain link when we were kids. Remember the guy who lived there and moved away and never gave back my action figure?

The big trees of their neighborhood mostly blocked the moon and stars, but the street lights were on and the air was fragrant with fresh-cut grass and early summer. The streets were quiet and mostly empty, just a dog walker and a couple of joggers to nod and say hello to. “It used to seem like such a big deal when they started letting us go to the playground by ourselves,” Aaron said. “It felt like a real adventure walking a few streets from your house.”

Julie nodded, pulling a flower from an azalea bush as they walked past. She idly nipped off the leaves with her nails and tucked it into her hair. “Didn’t you get lost back here once, Aaron?”

Steff snorted. “He fell asleep in the woods behind the castle while we were playing hide and seek and I couldn’t find him.”

They reached the end of a cul-de-sac and ducked through a sparse thicket of trees. The path widened out to wind past left field of the baseball diamond. With the big field lights turned off, the silvery light of the moon cast deep shadows under the bleachers and in the dugouts.

Aaron rolled his eyes. “We were like seven. I wasn’t lost, Mom just didn’t know where I was. And then when I woke up, she had every parent at the playground searching for me. They were all worried I’d been kidnapped and that their kids were next.”

They slipped through the wide meadow that separated the sports fields from the playground. Once they hit the lush, soft grass of the park, Julie stopped to take off her sandals, then danced a few steps barefoot in the moonlight, her white dress flaring as she pirouetted.

Aaron jogged past the slides and swings toward the huge castle-shaped play structure at the back end of the playground. It loomed huge and dark against the trees behind it, a multi-story wooden complex of walls and stairs, platforms and bridges. The building was riddled with inner complexity, internal twistings and ladders, hidden lookouts, ramps and slides. A huge drawbridge opened through an arch with a decorative lattice playing the role of a raised portcullis.

With practiced familiarity, Aaron slipped into a small niche behind the big green spiral slide and disappeared, emerging a few moments later at the top of a nearby tower. “That’s a lot tighter than it was when we were little. I nearly got stuck at the speaking tubes.”

Steff and Julie ducked through a doorway a bit too short for them and made their way through the low chambers. The moonlight didn’t penetrate much inside the structure, just a beam cast here and there through the cracks in slat walls and floors. “Wait, stop,” said Steff in a whisper, stopping abruptly.

Julie froze. “What is it?” She was in an easy crouch, moving through the tight confines. Steff held up a hand and then touched her ear. She cocked her head listening. Julie held her breath and listened. Aaron was moving around somewhere above them, but aside from her brother, she could only hear the breeze and cicadas buzzing in the trees.

Lines of moonlight fell across Steff’s face and she looked Julie in the eye. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in horror. “What?” Julie asked, alarm creeping into her voice. “What is it?”

Steff reached her hand toward Julie. “You!” she whispered. “It’s you!” She squeezed Julie’s left breast through her dress and as Julie gasped and pulled up her arms to defend herself, Steff exclaimed “Honk, you’re It!” She slipped through a low doorway and out of the structure.

“Oh, you bitch!” Julie called after her in a loud whisper and gave pursuit through the pentagonal castle courtyard.

Steff clambered up a cargo net on the far side of the wide grassy courtyard and slipped back into the small corridors and chambers of the surrounding wall. She moved with the ease of long afternoons and lazy days spent chasing each other around and through this playground, hiding and seeking. Her ears were pricked for sounds of pursuit, but she realized that Julie’s bare feet would be almost silent, making it nearly impossible to hear her coming.

She paused on a balance beam a few feet off the ground, her head swiveling to try to locate her pursuer. Julie’s white dress ought to stand out even in the shadows, but there was no sign of her. Steff quietly slipped off the edge and lowered herself to the grass, then crept around the inner wall of the courtyard. She had spotted a light patch in the shadows beneath a slide on the far side of the castle and was suspicious of it.

Julie popped out of the mouth of tunnel behind her, bounding full length into Steff before she could halt. Julie wrapped her arms around Steff’s waist, crowed “Tag!” and kissed her.

It was over before Steff even really knew the kiss started, just a hot sense of lips and teeth and tongues, a wafting impression of vanilla and jasmine and cool skin, a fading awareness of the pressure of soft breasts against her. She was left breathless, then Julie was gone.

“You’re It, Steffi,” said Aaron, hanging over the railing in the cupola at the top of the castle. Steff looked up and shook her fist at him in exaggerated outrage.

“And I did it without shoes,” Julie’s voice, hollow and ghostly, echoed from a PVC tube set into the corner of the courtyard. “So now you gotta take your shoes off, you’re It.” Her voice reverberated from a tube in the opposite corner.

“Uh-uh,” Steff said, creeping through the courtyard and peering into the dark recesses of the castle’s structure, the nooks and crannies that studded the inner walls. “You’ve got those dancer’s feet, you can walk on anything. I’m keeping my shoes on.”

Julie emerged from the shadows of the second story and stood on the wide platform at the top of the cargo net. “Not fair, you gotta take something off.”

“What is this, Strip Tag? What is happening?”

Julie shrugged. “Look, are you It or not?”

Aaron nodded solemnly. “It’s simple rocket biotechnology. You’re either It or you’re Not It.”

Steff shrugged. “Fine, then,” she said and nonchalantly drew her t-shirt over her head. Her pink bra shimmered in the moonlight, bright against the tan skin of her chest. Julie wolf-whistled and Aaron applauded. Steff casually draped her shirt over a bench, then turned and swarmed up the net. Julie shrieked and turned to run but she’d been caught off guard. Steff seized her bare ankle and she was pulled to a halt. “Now you’re It.”

“Uh ... no, you gotta ... uh...” Julie shook her head, trying to twist free. “You uh ... Oh, I’m not It unless you catch me. And kiss me!” She broke loose and scampered away again.

“You’re just making up rules!” Steff called after her.

“You should see her cheat at Monopoly,” Aaron said ruefully. Steff glanced up and saw he was above her, his upper half leaning over the railing. Without warning she came right up the side of the structure and over the rail.

Aaron’s eyes went wide and he turned to run, but he couldn’t squeeze through the doorway quickly enough. Steff grabbd him and kissed him soundly on the cheek. “Ha! You’re It,” she grinned. “No tag-backs,” she added hastily.

Aaron grimaced and kissed her briefly on the lips, then slipped out of the tiny space. He peeled off his shirt as he went, tossing it down toward the bench where Steff had left hers.

“No tag-backs forever?” he asked dubiously, “that doesn’t seem fair with just three people.”

“No immediate tag-backs,” Julie’s voice floated from a speaking tube, hollow and quavery.

Aaron instantly turned and hopped down to ground, jogging across the courtyard. Julie squeaked in alarm and emerged from the shadowy corner where she’d been hiding. “How did you—”

“You always go for the tubes!” Aaron chortled.

Her bare feet pattered on the boards as Julie tried to escape. She dashed up some steps and across a flexible bridge, but Aaron, following her at a jog, could see where her course was going to take her. He hopped over the side of the bridge and landed in a crouch on the ground below. When Julie came down the fireman’s pole on the far side of the bridge, he was waiting for her. Aaron grabbed his sister from behind, his arms around her waist and lifted her off her feet, spinning her around and around through the courtyard. She squealed, kicking her feet and wriggling, but Aaron’s embrace was firm. “Tag,” he said quietly but jubilantly, and she stopped squirming. His nose was in her hair and he smelled vanilla and flowers and it was intoxicating. He eased her to the ground and she turned in his arms. For a moment they gazed into each other’s eyes.

“Well,” Julie whispered. “Are you gonna—” and Aaron softly kissed her lips.

His hands slipped up from around her waist to her bare upper back and her arms went around his neck. Her mouth opened and she rose up onto her toes, feather light in his embrace. Aaron’s tongue grazed his little sister’s lips and she responded tentatively, tenderly, with her own, kissing him ever so gently.

They pulled slowly apart as Steff approached. “I’m It,” Julie said, and Steff nodded. “Aren’t you gonna run?”

“Sure!” said Steff. “But you gotta take something off first, and I know you aren’t wearing a bra because I’ve been looking all night, so now I’m here for the show.”

Julie nodded thoughtfully. “That’s true.” She reached down and grasped the hem of her dress with both hands, slowly drawing it up her creamy legs. “But I get to pick what I lose.” She pulled the dress higher, a centimeter at a time, finally revealing lacy white boy shorts. She drew it up further, faster now, until her slim tummy was exposed and she twitched her hips in a little shimmy, the dress fluttering behind her. She eased the hem back down, her fingertips sliding into her panties, slipping them down her thighs. There was a slip of white skin and black hair, an impression of her swelling mound, and then her skirt settled back into place. She slipped her panties off her bare feet and straightened, the breeze pulling her dress tight against her, outlining the slim curves of her body.

She ran a hand up the outside of her leg, her hip, across her belly, then pressed her forearm to her breasts to cover her nipples, standing up tiny and hard through the thin fabric. “Could you put these with your shirt?” she asked Steff in a small voice, holding out a hand with the white lace dangling from her fingers. Steff reflexively stepped forward, her own hand extended to take them and Julie seized her wrist. “Sucker!”

“Noooommmmmf!” Steff cried as Julie pressed a quick smooch to her lips and darted away again, laughing maniacally.

“Okay, that was a good move,” Aaron said. “Classic misdirect. A girl shows you her panties, what are you gonna do? You’re gonna pay attention to the panties.”

Steff gave him a dirty look, then looked at the underwear Julie had left in her hand. She looked back at Aaron and, maintaining his gaze, she crushed them to her nose and inhaled deeply. “Oh! She’s wet,” Steff whispered.

Aaron took a step closer, suddenly very aware of his cock. “Really?” His voice was low and tight.

Steff held the lacy white underwear out to him and he reached to take them. As his fingers tangled in his sister’s panties, Steff pressed against him and hooked her free hand behind his head, pulling his lips to hers. She moaned into his mouth and rubbed Julie’s panties against his crotch. His cock, already half-hard, grew under her hand and he lifted a hand to cup her breast through her bra.

“Mmmm,” she murmured, drawing away. “You’re It.”

Aaron’s hand clenched on the underwear, realizing he’d fallen for the same trick she had. “No, wait, you had to take something off if you’re It! You didn’t take anything off!” He shook the panties at her triumphantly.

“Yeah!” Julie’s voice echoed down from high in the castle. “Strip! Do it!”

Steff’s mouth twisted in a wry grin. “Okay, yeah, I was it, I’ll lose something.” She unbuttoned her shorts and slipped them down her long legs and over her sneakers. Her panties were a soft glittery pink, matching her bra. She smirked, “Now you.”

Aaron shrugged and hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts, then looked startled. He grimaced and paused.

“Heh heh, yeah, you forgot that part didn’t you, cowpoke?” Steff snapped and made a beckoning gesture. “Come on, pardner, let’s have ‘em.

He sighed and unsnapped his shorts. As he pushed them down, his cock bobbed into view, semi-erect. A surprised whoop came from the castle and he blushed, but his dick hardened into a throbbing rod. He couldn’t see her, but he knew his sister was staring at him from the shadowy structure, staring at his cock. He flashed back to kissing her lips and the soft press of her body against his, just the thin dress between them, and he pictured her as she slipped her panties down her thighs and he found that he was squeezing and pulling on his dick, standing naked in the moonlight and the night breeze.

“Still no tag-backs,” Steff cautioned him, then stepped closer, taking Julie’s panties from his hand. She wrapped them, silky and cool, around his hot shaft and kissed him, slowly and deeply. She turned sideways slightly, stroking his throbbing cock with his sister’s panties and looked up at the play castle. “She’s watching. Your little sister is watching me jack your cock with her moist panties. She really was wet, you know,” Steff whispered to him. “I could smell it on these. You kissed her and she got wet.”

His breath caught in his throat and she pulled the panties free of his cock, the cool night breeze washing over his fevered flesh. “No tag backs,” Steff reminded him and stepped aside, slapping his bare ass. He set out at a jog for the castle, hunting, his cock throbbing. An alarmed squawk came from above. Steff skipped after her boyfriend, her tits bobbling as she giggled and clapped gleefully.

Aaron knew that while nude he would be too pale to hide well in the shadows of the playground. He chose speed as his weapon, plunging into the low chambers and climbing up rapidly through the inside to reach the second story. He heard the patter of bare feet on the worn boards above him and he used a favorite old shortcut, scrambling up a route that the designers surely never intended to be climbed. As he emerged from a ladder onto the walkway along the top of the wall, he caught a white flash of Julie disappearing around a corner. “I found youuuu!” he sang out and Julie shrieked laughter as she fled down again.

Steff waited in the courtyard, following the chase mostly by sound. When she heard thumping in the big spiral tube slide, she dashed over and waited at the mouth, half crouched, pantomiming socking her fist into an imaginary catchers mitt.

When Julie rocketed out of the slide, Steff caught her and held her. Julie laughed and shrieked interchangeably, struggling for freedom. Her dress was raked up around her waist by the slide pinned up by their grappling and Steff could only feel the soft scratch of Julie’s pubic hair against her thigh.

“No fair, no holding!” Julie exclaimed, but she pressed her bare mons against Steff’s thigh and ground her hips in a tiny circle. From the black depths of the slide they heard bumping and cursing. They both turned to look and Steff’s grip around Julie’s waist faltered. Julie hooked her fingertips under the cups of Steff’s bra and pulled it up over her tits. “Nurp!” she said, pinching Steff’s nipples lightly between her knuckles. Steff gasped, crossing her arms over her exposed teardrop breasts protectively. Julie cackled and dashed away as Aaron slowly pulled himself out mouth of the slide.

“These things really weren’t meant to be used naked,” he muttered as he got to his feet, rubbing his bare ass ruefully.

Steff nodded, watching Julie’s dress flutter as she ran lightly away and disappeared again into the castle. “You better go if you wanna catch her,” she said absently. She hunched her shoulders, pulling the cups of her bra down over her breasts, then slipped a hand into each cup to settle each boob properly.

Aaron stopped checking himself for scrapes and straightened up. “Now why,” he said slowly, “would I chase Julie...” He took a step toward Steff and alarm showed on her face. “ ... when you’re right here.” She realized that her immunity had expired and she was now fair game. She turned to run but he already had his arms around her waist, and he lifted her off her feet.

“Nooooo,” she squealed, kicking fruitlessly, realizing she was replaying her tussle with Julie and unable to stop herself. Aaron buried his nose against her neck and noisily blew a raspberry against her skin. “Tag!” he exclaimed, and set her on her feet.

“Aw,” she said, her mouth twisting as she turned to face him. “That’s not a real kiss.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” he said, his arms slipping back around her waist. He took a step back, his hands cupping her ass cheeks through her panties. “Let’s see if I can do better.” He sat down on the lip at the end of the slide and pulled her down to straddle his lap. His cock pressed against the gusset of her panties, throbbing, and she rubbed herself hard against him.

Steff draped her arms across his shoulders and crossed her wrists behind his head. “Yes,” she hissed. “Do better. Kiss me better.” His lips caressed her throat, his hands massaging her lower back. Her chin lifted as she looked up at the stars, opening up her neck for his kisses and Aaron’s hands slipped under the waistband of her panties, cupping her ass cheeks, squeezing and separating. Steff ground her hips onto him, forcing his hard cock between her thighs, and he caught her mouth with his own. She moaned into his mouth as a tiny orgasm shook through her and then tore herself away, standing up and taking a step back. He leaned back slightly, rolling his hips so that his dick jumped proudly up, throbbing at her.

“Now who’s It?” he asked.

“I am,” Steff said with relish. She hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and bent at the waist to slide them slowly down.

“Wooooooo!” Julie whooped from the upper levels of the castle. “Dat ass!” Steff glanced over her shoulder and grinned, wiggling her bare cheeks, then dropped her panties to the ground.

Aaron looked puzzled. “Why your panties? Why not your bra? Not that I mind!” he added quickly. He reached out to cup her hips and tried to tug her back onto his lap, onto his cock. She resisted.

“Because the game’s not over. Have you ever tried to chase somebody with your titties out? I’m not built for running around without a bra.” She cupped her hands under her breasts and lifted them up a couple of inches. “These things are heavy, you know? And mine aren’t even really big!”

She saw Aaron was staring at her, naked in the moonlight except for her low-tops and her bra, and sighed. “Never mind,” she said and adjusted her breasts comically, rolling her shoulders and digging her shoes into the grass like a bull readying for a charge. “Juuuuuliiiiiie,” she called, and set off at a run.

“Eeeeeeee!” came the cry from the upper level. Julie bounced down a set of wide, winding steps, and fled across the drawbridge, out of the castle courtyard to the playground. Steff went after her like a hunting hawk.

“I’m gonna get you, Juuuuuuliiiiie,” she sang, running hard. Her nipples were hard pebbles against the fabric of her bra and she could feel the chill breeze as it gusted against the wetness on her thighs.

The moonlight shone off Julie’s pale shoulders as she scampered between the swings and merry-go-round. “Noooo,” she wailed, and she leapt up to climb the geometric dome of the jungle gym. Steff slowed to a halt, watching her ascent.

“Oh, now that was a mistake,” Steff said with satisfied glee. Julie looked around in alarm. “You’re stuck up there,” Steff continued. “If you jump down, I’ll be all over you before you can get away. And if you stay there, I’ll just come and get you.” The younger girl’s head swiveled as she sought an escape. She stood on top of the dome, the wind pulling at her dress. Steff could see her knees, her thighs, with every gust closer revealing that dark triangle.

Julie’s shoulders slumped and she nodded, somber in defeat. She took a couple of careful steps on the bars and Steff reached up to help her. She accepted Steff’s hand, clambering to the ground again. “Okay, you got me.” She bowed her head, then broke past Steff, giggling. “Sucker!”

She was jerked up short by Steff’s grip on her wrist, then bumped by Aaron’s naked chest. He put both hands on her shoulders and gently pinned her in place. “Aw, no holding!” she pouted.

“Take your medicine, missy,” he said, and he turned her to face Steff. He held her firmly by her upper arms, pressing against her from behind. His dick, aching from the cycles of arousal and denial, throbbing from running unsupported in the night air, pressed against his sister’s soft ass through her thin dress and pulsed against her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.