Soul Mates - Cover

Soul Mates

Copyright© 2019 by Dbuck

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The coming of age story of a twin brother and sister, thrust into the foster care system.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex  

Damn, my wife is going to be mad. It’s 9pm and I was supposed to be home at six for our grandson’s birthday party. I forgot to charge my cell phone, so it’s out and it’s snowing like a motherfucker. I’m rounding the corner on a two-way mountain highway as I see a semi-truck come around a corner on my side. I’m hatching a turd in my drawers as I turn to the right and am airborne off the cliff.

I don’t know how long I was out as I’m now part of the steering wheel and dashboard. I can see myself in the rearview mirror. Red hair and surprisingly not graying for a 57-year-old man. I can feel the steering wheel pushed into my chest. I can’t feel my legs, but I know they are down there somewhere. My arms are pinned to my sides in the wreckage and I’m pretty much immobile. The only thing I can do is wait for rescue or death as my life rushes into my thoughts.


My earliest memories that I can remember of my early childhood were when I was five. I remember a big house with a lot of kids and women and I call all of the women mother. I had my own room with my twin sister.

I was always doted over by my Mothers and the only time I saw my sister was at bedtime. There were always men coming into the house and I remember some kids calling them Father, but my sister and I never knew what the word ‘Father’ meant. My sister and I were happy until one night we were awaken by one of our Mothers. She grabbed us and we were taken outside and walked in the cold for a while and crawled under a fence where we got into the back seat of a car and we drove away with a man driving that I have never seen before.

I did not understand the words at the time, but when I was much older, I did.

“They are not going to take Joseph and Eve from me, because they are not his. They’re yours and Joseph is not the next prophet,” I hear her say.

“Don’t worry, we’re going to start a new life with our children,” he says just before my twin sister and I fell asleep.

When I woke up, we’re parked in a parking lot of a small store and we’re in the car alone. It is early morning as the sun is cresting over the mountains. I hear gunfire and see four men come out of the store. I instinctively grab my sister’s hand and pull her out of the car, and we start running. I hold her hand tightly in mine as we duck behind cars until we reach the end of the parking lot and jump into some bushes.

We’re lying in the bushes as we hear them walk to the edge of the parking lot and stop in front of the bushes where we’re hiding. We can hear them talk as I have my hand over my sister’s mouth.

“I don’t care about the girl, but I want the young Prophet Joseph back,” I hear one of them say.

“Jacob, you didn’t have to kill their Mother and Father,” I hear one of them say.

“Blood atonement. Joseph is MY son and will take over the church as it is written in the gospel,” he says.

We hear sirens as the men get into a car and drive off. I grab my sister’s hand and we run further into the woods.


I wake up and see a white crack with a pink hole staring me in my face, and then a fart comes out of it. “What the fuck, Eve! When are you going to grow up,” I say as she laughs and runs out of the room pulling up her panties.

“Get dressed, so we don’t miss our bus on the first day of high school,” Eve shouts from the bathroom.

“You need to stop doing these childish practical jokes,” I say putting my clothes on.

“Hey, today is the first day of high school and the ninth grade. We’re in high school now and we finally have a family that is going to adopt us. No more practical jokes from me,” Eve says from the bathroom.

I put my socks on and put my tennis shoes on and start to walk out of my room as I feel something squishy on the bottom of my feet. I walk back to my chair and pull a shoe off to find that there is honey in the bottom of my shoes.

“You lying bitch!” I yell as I hear Eve laughing from the bathroom.

I take my shoes and socks off and replace them with another pair. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth and hair. I look in the mirror, which I don’t normally do. I have green eyes like my twin sister and long red unruly hair. All of the foster homes I was in would always try to make me cut it, but I would always kick and scream. I have massive freckles on my face and I’m skinny.

I hear Eve calling, and I head downstairs, and we grab the sack lunches our foster father made for us. We head down the street to our bus stop as Eve grabs my hand.

“Eve, we can’t hold hands at school or in public anymore,” I say as she scoffs. “We’re in high school now.”

“We can still hold hands to the bus stop and when we’re alone,” she counters.

We get to the bus stop and there are about four local kids there waiting for the bus. Eve, the social butterfly, starts introducing herself and talking to everyone.

One of the boys walks over to me and says, “hi, my name is Mark.”

“H-h-h-hi m-m-my name is J-Joe,” I try to say.

“Are you a retard and a faggot with your long hair,” Mark asks.

“No! He’s just shy and likes his hair long,” Eve says coming to my rescue.

Eve is right, I have always been shy. Talking to strangers or even people I have known for a while is difficult for me. I blame it on being bounced around from foster home to foster home. Eve has always been the social butterfly, making friends wherever she goes.

“Well he looks like a girl,” Mark says as the bus pulls up and we get on.

We get to school and get off the bus and head into school. Eve and I find that our lockers are side by side. I help Eve with her combination, and then we head in separate directions to find our first class.

I’m in my first class as a role is called by my first-period teacher, Mrs.Yokum. Blonde hair blue eyes and maybe four hundred pounds, but who am I to judge.

I glance to my left and see a girl sitting next to me. Red hair the same color as mine beautiful emerald eyes with light freckles on her face. She sees me looking and smiles as I choke and quickly turn away.

The teacher continues calling the roll:

“Mike Redford...”

“Here...”

“Emily Smith...”

“Here,” the girl next to me says as I start staring at her again.

“Joseph Smith ... Joseph Smith ... Joseph Smith?” I’m still staring at her as I realize my name is being called as she smiles at me again.

“H-h-h-here,” I say as everyone laughs except for Emily, who is still smiling at me.

Joseph Smith that is my name, long red hair green eyes, 5’9” 100 pounds. Somewhere around fourteen or fifteen, because there is no birth certificate to be found. Eve is my identical twin sister. If we were not the same sex, you would never be able to tell us apart. We were found in the woods outside of a large city nine years ago. When our assumed parents were murdered. I remember it vividly, but Eve remembers very little, which is probably why she doesn’t have the issues that I have. The shyness, the feeling I’m always being followed and the nightmares.

After we were found that morning nine years ago, everyone tried to find out who we were. We only knew our first name, so they gave us the last name of ‘Smith’ since the two that were murdered were assumed to be our parents. There were no birth certificates for me, my sister, or our assumed parents that were murdered. Our names and pictures were in the newspaper and on TV. No one came forward as relatives, so we were thrust into the foster care system, going from home to home, because no one wants to adopt twins.

The first period ends and I leave the classroom and head out to find my next class, when I hear someone say, “wait for me.” I turn and see Emily. “What class do you have next,” she asks.

I look at her. She is wearing a long conservative dress, with long sleeves that show no skin. Her long red hair is pulled back in a braid. She looks like a character out of a western movie. I look at her and try my best to talk. She is so beautiful and I’m wondering what she sees in me. When I finally realize I can’t talk, as I turn and walk away.

It’s lunch time and I get my lunch out of my locker and walk into the lunchroom. There is a line at the food counter. I look around to find Eve and see her sitting at a table with a bunch of kids, male and female and of course, she is the center of attention as they are talking and laughing. I wish I was as outgoing as her, but as long as she is happy, I’m happy.

I leave the crowded lunchroom and head outside to find a quiet place to eat. I walk out, find the football field, sit in the bleachers, and eat my lunch. As I’m eating, I’m deep in thought. I wonder if I will ever be able to control my shyness. Maybe finally having parents will help me out.

So, here we are in a foster home of parents that actually want to adopt us. Eve is happy and I’m concerned because they are strict and very religious. We attend the Mormon Church every Sunday, which is the religion of choice in this state. Their age makes them seem more like grandparents than parents, but as long as Eve is happy, I’m happy.

I’m finishing my lunch when I look across the football field and see a man dressed in a black suit, cowboy boots, and a black cowboy hat. When he sees me looking, he smiles and waves at me. I get the creeps and leave.

I round the corner of the bleachers and run into someone. I look up and see Mark who is smoking a cigarette with four other kids.

“Look it’s the stuttering faggot,” Mark says as everyone laughs.

He shoves me to the ground as everyone surrounds me and I feel a kick to my ribs. Then I hear a female voice say, “Mark!”

I look up and see a blonde, 5’10” 150 pounds with huge tits. Wearing a flannel shirt and tight blue jeans. She looks a couple of years older than me.

“You leave him alone, you fucking bully. And why are you smoking? I guess I’m going to have to tell mom and dad,” she says.

“We were just playing with him,” Mark says.

“Bullshit, you leave him alone or I will make your life a living hell,” she says as she grabs my hand and pulls me away.

“My name is Jenny and I’m sorry about my little brother,” she says as we’re walking away.

I look at her and say, “m-my n-name is J-j-j...”

I stop at that point as she puts her hands on my shoulders and says, “look in my eyes slow down, and relax.”

“My name is Joseph and my friends call me Joe,” I say surprising the shit out of myself.

“Well, that is much better. If my brother fucks with you, again you let me know,” she says as she walks away.

It is the last class of the first day of school. It is the only class that I have with Eve, and the second class I have with Emily. Eve comes in with a smile that is constantly on her face. It amazes me how she can keep a positive attitude and always happy, after all the shit that we’ve been through.

Eve sits beside me and says, “I love high school” as I look at her and say nothing.

Emily sits behind Eve and says, “hey, Eve.”

“Hey Emily, this makes four classes we have together,” Eve says.

They start chatting as I’m staring at Emily. Before I realize that, I’m staring at her she looks at me and smiles as I quickly turn my head.

Class ends and I walk out to catch the bus and tell Eve that I will meet her at the bus stop. I get to the bus stop and see Jenny.

“Hey Joe,” Jenny says.

“Hi Jenny,” I say surprising myself again by not stuttering.

“I usually don’t take the bus but,” my car broke down and my Dad is going to fix it today.

I say nothing as Eve runs to me and gives me a hug.

“Holy shit,” Jenny says with a smile on her face. “You guys look alike.”

“We’re twins,” Eve says with pride.

“I assumed that,” Jenny says chuckling.

Mark gets to the bus stop and gives me a sour look as he says hi to Eve. We get on the bus as I sit in the front and Eve heads to the back so that she can talk to everyone.

“Can I sit beside you,” I hear Jenny ask.

“S-sure,” I say.

She sits and looks at me for a moment, then says, “so what is your story?” I look at her and try to talk. She puts her arm around me. “Relax and take your time. We’re the last stop and have plenty of time.”

I tell as little as possible. That Eve and I are orphans and we moved in with our current foster parents at the first of the summer. I explain that I’m shy around people and have a stuttering problem because of it. She says nothing and we sit in silence for the rest of the bus ride.

Eve and I walk the two blocks home hand in hand. As twins, we have that special bond. Not just because we’re twins, but because of being bounced around from foster home to foster home. We’re always there for each other.

“Emily invited me to her birthday party this Saturday and she wants you to come too. I think she likes you,” Eve says smiling at me.

I smile back at Eve wondering how I would have made it this far without her.

“I like her too and she is very pretty,” I say as we walk into the house.

We’re walking up the stairs and down the hall to our rooms when Eve says, “prettier than me?”

She pouts as I put my arms around her and say, “no one is prettier than you” as she tilts her head and we start kissing. She slips her tongue into my mouth as we gently feel each other. She runs her fingers through my hair and I cup her sexy ass in my hands.

I break the kiss and say. “We really need to stop that.”

“Never,” Eve says as she runs to her room giggling.

I stare at her sexy ass as she runs into her room. “Yes, she is the prettiest girl in the world,” I say to myself.

An hour later, we head downstairs, since our foster father is home and we help with dinner. I peel the potatoes and Eve sets the table as he chats with Eve about her day.

Michael Watson, he is the oldest foster parent that Eve and I have had. He owns a chain of car repair shops and works every day, except for Sunday, which is the Sabbath as he calls it. He is a nice guy but is not too interested in me, which is probably my fault, because of my shyness.

Dinner is almost ready when Mary Watson comes home from work. She gives her husband a hug and kiss and asks Eve how her first day of school was.

Mary Watson, a psychiatrist turned professor at the local college teaching psychiatry. She is the head of the household and very strict. She seems to be the authority around the house she is always telling everyone what to do, including her husband.

She seems to take more of an interest in Eve, as her husband and not so much in me. She tells me that my stuttering and shyness problems are all an act for attention and gives me a lot of chores around the house, which she says is to help with my social skills. Something scares me about her that I can’t explain.

Dinner is done and we sit down to eat.

She always has me or Eve lead the family in prayer before supper.

“It’s your turn to say the prayer,” Mary says as I look at her with fright because every time it is my turn, I get sent upstairs without supper. I’m afraid of her and can never talk when I’m around her.

“I-I-I... , “ I don’t even try this time as I get up and head to my room.

I hear Eve start crying as, Michael says, “Mary, please stop being so hard on the boy.”

“No, there is nothing wrong with him. He is doing this for attention,” Mary says before I’m out of ear-shot.

I go to my room, get undressed and crawl into bed. As I’m laying there, I think back to some of the other foster homes we have lived in and realize this foster home is great compared to the others we have lived.

I think back to Mr. and Mrs. Wilson. They had two children of their own plus two other foster children including Eve and I. I remember Eve and I had to share a bed in a small room with two single beds. The other two foster children slept in the other bed.

Seven years ago ... I wake up sweating and breathing hard. I sit up knowing there is something wrong. I look beside me and see that Eve is not there anymore. I rush out of the room, down the hallway and into the living room to see Mrs. Wilson watching TV.

“Where’s Eve,” I demand.

“I don’t know. Check the bathroom,” she says.

I run down the hallway and see that the bathroom is empty.

“She is not there,” I scream.

“Calm down young man. She is in the house somewhere.”

I stand there as I hear something in my head. I run back down the hallway to Mr. and Mrs. Wilson’s room. I try the doorknob and it is locked. I see Mrs. Wilson walking down the hallway towards me.

“Don’t you wake my husband. He’s had a hard day at work,” she says.

I take a few steps back and, with all of my strength, I crash thru the door. I fall on the floor as I hear a gasp from Mrs. Wilson.

I look up and see Eve, on the bed naked laying on the bed with her hands tied behind her back. She has a gag in her mouth and is crying. Mr. Wilson has her legs over his shoulders with his cock ready to enter her.

I stop thinking about it as I fall asleep.

I wake up in a cold sweat. Another nightmare that I can barely remember. This nightmare, I only remember being chased in the night.

I feel a naked body crawl under the covers with me.

“Another nightmare,” Eve asks.

“Was I screaming again,” I ask.

“Yes,” she says snuggling in closer to me.

What did I tell you about coming in here naked? You know how Mary gets mad when we’re not wearing clothes, I say.

“They are asleep and I want to play,” Eve says.

“We can’t keep doing this,” I say.

“You don’t love me,” Eve asks.

“I love you with all my heart. It’s just we might get careless and get caught.”

“I can’t wait until we grow up and can run away and get away and live on our own. And everyone is asleep,” Eve says as she starts kissing me.

We start to slowly kiss. I love the taste of my twin sister. Yes, we do have a special bond that no one would understand if they knew. We know what each other is thinking. We know when the other is in danger. We have that special bond that only identical twins can share.

It all started four years ago. With a simple kiss. Then moved up to heavy petting as we experimented more through the years. I start kissing down her neck. I get to her A cups and take one nipple in my mouth and the other nipple between my fingers as I hear a moan from Eve. I then move down to her belly button.

“OOOH Joe, I love the way you make me feel,” Eve says.

I start to move down to her sweet pussy, when Eve says, “suck my toes first.”

She loves her toes sucked and to tell you the truth, I love sucking them. Anything to make her feel good I will do it. I start kissing down her left thigh, she calve and then to her feet. I start by licking the bottom of her foot, which makes Eve giggle. I love the taste of her feet. Hell, I love the taste of all of her. I take each toe in my mouth. Taking my time to lick and suck each one. I move my way back up her leg and down the other as I repeat the process.

I move back up and start kissing around her pussy. I love the smell of her. I start licking up and down her pussy as she grabs my head and moans. My tongue gets to her clit as she moans again. I start circling her clit with my tongue, loving the taste of her. I can feel her getting close because we have done this before. When she is almost there I suck her clit into my mouth as she puts her hand over her mouth to muffle her scream. My mouth is filled with her love juice and I’m swallowing every drop. I work my way back up and we start making out again as I feel her smile on my lips.

She rolls over on top of me and starts kissing down my body. Her touch is tender yet electrifying. She gets to my cock, which is rock hard.

“I wonder if all cocks are this big,” I hear her say as she giggles.

“Shut-up and suck it,” I say shaking my head at her comment as she licks my balls and up to my cock head.

“OOH Eve, you know just the way I like it,” I moan.

This is only the second time we’ve gone this far and we already know what pleases the other. She places her hand at the base of my cock and puts as much of my cock in her mouth as possible. She moves her mouth up and down while stroking my cock with her hand.

It never takes long as I say, “EVE!”

She takes her mouth off of my cock and starts jacking me off as ropes of cum shoot out of my cock and onto my stomach and chest

Eve giggles and says, “that was a lot this time,” as I lay there out of breath.

She crawls back up and kisses me passionately. I pull away and say, “you better go back to your room before we get caught.”

She gives me a hug as I clean myself and go back to sleep.

I get up the next morning for the second day of school. I hear Eve in the bathroom as I get dressed. I sit in my chair and put my socks on, I start to put my shoes on and remember yesterday, I feel inside each shoe and there is no honey inside. “Eve isn’t going to fool me anymore,” I say to myself.

I hear Eve say from downstairs, “I’ll meet you at the bus stop.”

I yell back to her, “wait, I’m almost done” as I hear her giggle and the door opens then closes.

I hurry as fast as I can to tie my shoes. I try to stand up to find that my ass is glued to the chair.

“You bitch!” I scream knowing that she is probably half way to the bus stop by now and can’t hear me.

As quickly as I can, I take my shoes off and shimmy out of my pants, which are glued to the chair. I grab another pair, get dressed and head downstairs. I grab my lunch bag and run down the street to the bus stop. I round the corner and see the bus pulling away.

I look at my watch and figure, if I start walking now I should make it to school by lunch period.

I hear a car pull up beside me and honk. “Need a ride,” Jenny asks rolling down the window.

I nod, get in her car and we drive off.

“How did you miss the bus,” Jenny asks.

“Ask my sister the practical joker,” I say surprising myself for not stuttering.

“Ha-ha, I can imagine. I bet you guys have a lot of fun together,” I look at her, remembering what Eve and I did last night. “I wish my brother and I had a close relationship, but he’s too much of a dick.”

We pull into the school parking lot and I say, “thanks” as I start to get out.

Jenny grabs my arm and says, “Joe, be careful around here, be careful of who you trust and remember I’m always here for you.”

I look at her, smile and say, “thanks” as I get out of the car and head into school.

The five-minute bell rings as I approach my locker and see Eve closing her locker door. She sees me giggles and runs off to her first class.

“I’ll get her later,” I say to myself as I get my books out of my locker and head to the first period.

I walk into class and sit at the first seat available closest to the door. Miss Yokum is writing on the board. I look around as everyone is talking to their friends. I look to the other side of the classroom and see Emily glaring at me. She grabs her books to walk over and sits in the empty seat beside me.

“Joseph, I saved a seat by me for you,” she says smiling at me.

I look at her beautiful face smiling at me. She is beautiful and has an infectious smile. Her red hair is still in a braid and she is wearing another conservative dress, only this one is black.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.