Candy Naked in School - Cover

Candy Naked in School

Copyright© 2019 by S star W

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Candy is selected for the first naked in school program at her school. How will she handle it after the punishment she received the week before. (If you haven’t read Candy’s Punishment, you might want to. You don’t have to read to understand this story, but I will give you a little background.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Friday:

Friday morning Candy woke up dreading what the principal had in store for her today. He had told her that she would be punished for fighting the day before, though she had had little choice. It wasn’t fair a group of boys had tried to rape her, but no one at the school would believe her, or they just didn’t care. Fighting was against the rules after all. She picked through her cereal, not really interested in her food and worried about what kind of punishment she would receive.

She arrived at school and reported to the principal’s office. He indeed had a vicious punishment for her. He informed her that she would be excused for all of her normal classes. Instead she was to report to a teacher she had never met. He only taught senior boys, and most of his classes were something of a mystery to the girls. Today she would find out exactly what he taught, the hard way,, literally.

She reported to his classroom and was immediately strapped into a gynecologist type of chair. He also put a ball gag into her mouth. His eager class entered the room and he started his instruction with no consideration of unwillingness to participate. He didn’t care if she wanted to be the subject classes today or not. He just wanted the use of a girl to demonstrate on and give real world experience to the boys in his classes. Since she was in the Program and she was to be punished. He didn’t care if she wanted it or not.

He began his class by demonstrating the proper way of arousing a girl, which he did with an astonishing excellence. Even the boys in his class were surprised by how quickly he was able to get the girl not only aroused but pumping her hips up and down in anticipation of being fucked, it had only taken about five minutes or so.

He stepped out of her sight and began to undress himself and instructed the boys in his class to do the same, while she somewhat recovered from the stimulation. When she next saw him, he was totally nude, and she began to shake her head in a negative way to indicate that she didn’t want to be fucked. Either he didn’t notice or more likely didn’t care. Because he simply walked up between her spread legs and pushed his cock into her still extremely wet snatch. Despite her unwillingness she had to admit later that, although he wasn’t as large as some of the other boys in his class, he knew what to do with his cock. He had her in an almost continuous orgasm from his third stroke on. She lost count of the number of orgasms she had on his cock after four, but felt that there had to have been at least double if not triple that before he finished by squirting inside of her.

After that each boy took turns fucking her and there were at least fifteen of them. They weren’t cruel to her though. After every third boy or so they let her drink water through a straw, while someone else rinsed her pussy to be ready for the next guy.

Each class was the same all the way until lunchtime. Each class had ten to twenty five boys in it. In some of the classes the boys took multiple turns. But at lunchtime the gag was removed and several of the boys took turns feeding her and giving her water. Neither the teacher nor the boys wanted her to go hungry or thirsty.

After lunch the real punishment, for her at least, began. Unknown to her all of his classes had been combined so that all of them could be in his room after lunch. The chair was reconfigured so that she was now laying on her back with her legs up. It was from now until the end of the day, that the boys would be taught how to ass fuck a girl, and maybe even get to where she like it. She also got a learning experience, though she didn’t know it yet.

The gag was replaced in her mouth and the teacher began. This time the teacher began by lubing up his fingers. He he then started spreading the lube on her asshole. She knew instinctively what was next, having had someone shove a cock up there before. She cringed remembering the pain of her previous anal fuck. When she was sufficiently lubed, he slowly began his work his cock into her tight opening. She tried to push as if going poop in an effort to keep him out. This actually had the opposite effect and made it easier for him to put it in. She let out a scream, muffled by the gag when she felt the head slip past her anal ring. Soon he was fucking his full cock in and out of her ass. Despite her unwillingness to be ass fucked again, it wasn’t long before she felt the building of an orgasm. Maybe it was because he was simultaneously rubbing her clit with his finger, but she was getting pleasure from the ass fucking and was actually fucking back against the hard rod moving in and out of her ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.